PDA

View Full Version : wheres all the scripters gone

ajg0001991
03-01-2013, 01:16 AM
just wondering where all the decent scripters have disappeared to since the release of 07scape seen alot of trash scripts that seem to be insta-bannable powerban style lol not seen any script releases from scripters that i class as skilled is this because of the mass of leachers we have aquired from powerbot have u decided to not feed these bloodfirsty animals have you got your own private script section, just curious lol.

please go home powerbot, i want the srl community back

Silentcore
03-01-2013, 01:19 AM
We got a members sections where only the cool people have access too.. Lol, not me. As for the non- member script, we are still waiting for an official include to be added into simba, once that is done then we can script easier and fail less.

ajg0001991
03-01-2013, 01:28 AM
We got a members sections where only the cool people have access too.. Lol, not me. As for the non- member script, we are still waiting for an official include to be added into simba, once that is done then we can script easier and fail less.

yes im aware that we have no include as of yet but isnt dannys include good enuff for scripters to use or are they just holding back, and to be fair i havnt seen any scripter that i regard as a good scripter even release 1 nevermind fail, all the 07script in the script section are trash nooby scripts im scared to even use some of them (some of these scripts shudnt even of been posted there that terrible) its even scarier reading the code sometimes lol i really need to get my head down and start working towards my srl members im sick to death of seeing "how do you fix this", "scripts is broken how to fix" ,"how to solve anti leech"... its a real shame for us non srl members who arnt stinky leechers and to be honest the community is being trashed by these idiots.... wish they wud go home they just dont belong here and certainly dont understand how we operate as a community

Press Play
03-01-2013, 01:56 AM
It has been decided in the upper boards (SRL Mems+) that an official include (and scripts I think?) will not be released until we start to see an influx of java/other bots. Honestly, we don't want to ruin the game that jagex only just gave us back! That being said, the official include is being worked on by numerous developers and isn't ready yet anyway.

Just to clear things up, even the upper boards are keeping their own scripts to themselves. Somewhere, it was quoted that "what's the point of keep scripts SRL Mems+ when all the members up there are decent enough scripters to make their own?"

DannyRS; was kind enough to release a working include for people like yourself to see what you can script yourselves. So, to answer your question, yes; I would say most are holding back, but preparing for an official include :)

its a real shame for us non srl members who arnt stinky leechers and to be honest the community is being trashed by these guys Danny's include was released for you non-leechers. And we're definitely still here to help you guys!

I didn't break any leaking rules did I?:redface:

Ian
03-01-2013, 02:01 AM

Even if you did, this is information that they should know IMO.

ajg0001991
03-01-2013, 02:15 AM
It has been decided in the upper boards (SRL Mems+) that an official include (and scripts I think?) will not be released until we start to see an influx of java/other bots. Honestly, we don't want to ruin the game that jagex only just gave us back! That being said, the official include is being worked on by numerous developers and isn't ready yet anyway.

Just to clear things up, even the upper boards are keeping their own scripts to themselves. Somewhere, it was quoted that "what's the point of keep scripts SRL Mems+ when all the members up there are decent enough scripters to make their own?"

DannyRS; was kind enough to release a working include for people like yourself to see what you can script yourselves. So, to answer your question, yes; I would say most are holding back, but preparing for an official include :)

Danny's include was released for you non-leechers. And we're definitely still here to help you guys!

ty for this information im not badgering for any script releases nor am i rushing the situation ive been enjoying playing 07scape legit brings my childhood back and making the most of it while it is bot free, coz of all this leeching,spamming,flaming i havnt heard any updates on the situation i like to know whats going on behind the scenes of srl and i havnt seena single decent script release so was actually wondering what u guys are up to lol keep me informed on progress and will be waiting patiently for the official include (not using them insta-ban scripts tried making my own and didnt do to bad but the pro,s no how its done lol)hopefully by time this has been released my oldschool hype will have chilled a bit, on another note is powerbot even started development on a 07 bot if so they need to hurry up i havnt seen this much spam since botnuke 2011

Prometheus
03-01-2013, 02:20 AM
Most of the people scripting for 07scape are new people learning how to script. I find it good since they are trying to actually learn instead of leech for scripts.

Press Play
03-01-2013, 02:37 AM
Even if you did, this is information that they should know IMO.
Exactly right ;)

ty for this information im not badgering for any script releases nor am i rushing the situation ive been enjoying playing 07scape legit brings my childhood back and making the most of it while it is bot free, coz of all this leeching,spamming,flaming i havnt heard any updates on the situation i like to know whats going on behind the scenes of srl and i havnt seena single decent script release so was actually wondering what u guys are up to lol keep me informed on progress and will be waiting patiently for the official include (not using them insta-ban scripts tried making my own and didnt do to bad but the pro,s no how its done lol)hopefully by time this has been released my oldschool hype will have chilled a bit, on another note is powerbot even started development on a 07 bot if so they need to hurry up i havnt seen this much spam since botnuke 2011
It's good you're keen to learn! And, you don't just 'become a pro' - we all started somewhere! You could be one later, so keep at it!

metheus;1181722']Most of the people scripting for 07scape are new people learning how to script. I find it good since they are trying to actually learn instead of leech for scripts.
This. I agree 100%.

tehq
03-01-2013, 02:42 AM

I was thinking about posting something along those lines as well. It's good information for everyone to know.

I would say most are holding back, but preparing for an official include :)

Fact.

Neznam
03-01-2013, 02:49 AM
They are hibernating. Wait for spring when they awake.

ajg0001991
03-01-2013, 02:55 AM
Exactly right ;)

It's good you're keen to learn! And, you don't just 'become a pro' - we all started somewhere! You could be one later, so keep at it!

This. I agree 100%.

yes i am very keen to learn when i first came to srl i was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of knowledge i had to fit in to my little brain and at first i just gave up and just did little things (like try solve anti leech edit previous scripts stuff like that) its only been the last 3-4 months ive really started to get in to it and i enjoy it coz it gives me something to do when i have free time, im also trying to be more active in the srl forums but i have quite a busy life and dont get that much free time as it is.

thank you for noting that u see im not leecher and trying to learn aswell, i like how u credit people when deserved gives me a personnel urge to push my skills and further my progress

EDIT: i have just finished fletching just over 22k bows if your interested (also got another 80k maples to get fru if u wanna wait untill ive fletched all shud be a total of 100k when finished)

ajg0001991
03-01-2013, 03:00 AM
They are hibernating. Wait for spring when they awake.

lol ty for this information, this did cross my mind but i fort it wud be highly unlikely

oh well just goes to show u can never rule anything out ;)

EDIT: dammit sry about double post

EDIT OF EDIT: if this information is not being hidden fromt he non srl members could somebody make a thread about whats going on behind the scenes if u get what i mean

Flight
03-01-2013, 03:06 AM
This may not be an accurate assumption but I would assume that most of the scripters on this site are veterans in the RS community; they're (we're) currently enjoying the game for what it is. On top of that, there's a handful of people working on the official RS007-version SRL.

YoHoJo
03-01-2013, 03:15 AM
Well it's a fact that years ago there were a lot more talented and active people around for sure.
Now a lot of the oldies are just lurking but not scripting, and not AS MANY new people who have come have learned enough to be as good as they were, BUT we still do have lots of great scripts, lots of people learning, and lots of good scripts being made! And a there are also a fair amount of new people who have become VERY skilled VERY fast too!

As for 07 scripts specifically, most people are just in the mindset of keeping it all 'private' or contained in the higher up boards/to themselves/amongst friends etc. as there is no terribly rampant botting on 07 yet and they want to keep it that way as long as possible.

Eventually an official 07 SRL include will be made as soon as US, the community, put the code out there. SRL is all open source and community based! Everyone help and make functions and for now post them onto DannyRS' thread and they will be added to his unofficial include, which I'm sure eventually will evolve into the real SRL07 include.

For now anyone and everyone can use the DannyRS' 07 include to make whatever they want, and it's up to them weather or not they wish to release it.

SideNote: I'll definitely be making some more scripts tutorial videos in the near feature (at least one)!

Spartan 117
03-01-2013, 03:21 AM
I would LOVE to make some really nice scripts. I have some programming experience but its only self-taught. I really have trouble grasping the concept TPAs and ATPAs, how to use them, and the syntax of using them. some better tutorials by some senior members or just more tutorials would be great.

rj
03-01-2013, 03:23 AM
I would LOVE to make some really nice scripts. I have some programming experience but its only self-taught. I really have trouble grasping the concept TPAs and ATPAs, how to use them, and the syntax of using them. some better tutorials by some senior members or just more tutorials would be great.

Yea those are super hard, my advise is to take one example and use it over and over, they are crucial for good object detection though

Neodymium
03-01-2013, 03:31 AM
Have you read this tutorial by Footy (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92301#post1124324)?
I found it really helpful, I was able to grasp the concept pretty quickly.

Spartan 117
03-01-2013, 03:42 AM
Yea those are super hard, my advise is to take one example and use it over and over, they are crucial for good object detection though

what do you mean by take one example and use it over and over?

rj
03-01-2013, 04:04 AM
DannyRS Gave me this function to find an object, and if it cannot find the uptext it moves on to the next:

Function ClickTree: Boolean;
Var
tmpCTS,i, L,Counter: Integer;
ObjTPA: TPointArray;
ObjATPA: T2DPointArray;
X,Y,DMCount,Moves: Integer;
Begin
Moves:=0;
DMCount:=0;

tmpCTS := GetToleranceSpeed;
SetColorToleranceSpeed(2);

SetToleranceSpeed2Modifiers(0.06, 0.20);
FindColorsTolerance(ObjTPA, 3166038, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 5);
SplitTPAWrap(ObjTPA, 10, ObjATPA);

SortATPASize(ObjATPA,True);
SetColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
SetToleranceSpeed2Modifiers(0.02, 0.02);

DMCount:=RandomRange(3,5);
L := High(ObjATPA)
MarkTime(Counter);
For i := 0 To L Do
Begin
MiddleTPAEx(ObjATPA[i], X, Y);

Repeat Begin
WriteDebug;
Moves:=Moves+1;
mmouse(x, y, 1, 1);
Wait(RandomRange(140, 200));
If (P06_IsUpTextMultiCustom(['Willow','illow', 'llow'])) Then
Begin
WriteDebug;
clickmouse2(mouse_Left);
Wait(700);
while (IsMoving) do
wait(100);
Exit;
End;
End; Until (Moves > DMCount)
If (TimeFromMark(Counter) > 5000) Then
Begin
Break;
End;
End;
Result:=False;
End;

I did not understand it at first, but as I began to use it more and more, I could do more with it, like this:

function Attack: Boolean;
var
tmpCTS, i, L, Counter, Fighter: Integer;
ObjTPA: TPointArray;
ObjATPA: T2DPointArray;
X, Y, DMCount, Moves: Integer;
Begin
Moves := 0;
DMCount := 0;
tmpCTS := GetToleranceSpeed;
SetColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetToleranceSpeed2Modifiers(Hue_Monster, Sat_Monster);
FindColorsTolerance(ObjTPA, Col_Monster, 1, 1, 514, 338, Tol_Monster);
SplitTPAWrap(ObjTPA, 10, ObjATPA);
SortATPASize(ObjATPA, True);
SetColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
SetToleranceSpeed2Modifiers(0.02, 0.02);
DMCount := RandomRange(3, 5);
L := High(ObjATPA) MarkTime(Counter);
for i := 0 to L do
Begin
MiddleTPAEx(ObjATPA[i], X, Y);
repeat
Begin
Moves := Moves + 1;
mmouse(x, y, 1, 1);
WriteProgress;
Wait(RandomRange(400, 500));
if (P06_IsUpTextMultiCustom(['' + Uptext_1, '' + Uptext_2, '' + Uptext_3])) Then
Begin
clickmouse2(mouse_Left);
Wait(RandomRange(800, 1200));
WriteProgress;
while IsFighting do
Wait(RandomRange(400, 800));
MarkTime(Fighter);
if not IsFighting Then
Begin
if (TimeFromMark(Fighter) > 1000) Then
Begin
if not IsFighting Then
Begin
Break;
End;
End;
if (TimeFromMark(Fighter) > TimeOut) Then
Begin
Break;
End;
End;
IncEx(XPGained, XpKill);
IncEx(MonsterKilled, 1);
Exit;
End;
End;
until (Moves > DMCount) if (TimeFromMark(Counter) > 5000) Then
Begin
Break;
End;
End;
Result := False;
End;

Right now, I am learning how to use 2 of them for sharp object detection:

function Bank: Boolean;
var
i, CTS, c, Timeout: Integer;
TPA, TPA1, TPA2: TPointArray;
ATPA: T2DPointArray;
P: TPoint;
begin
Result := False;
CTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
Timeout := 5000 + Random(1000);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(BankHue_1, BankSat_1);
FindColorsTolerance(TPA1, BankCol_1, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, BankTol_1);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(BankHue_2, BankSat_2);
FindColorsTolerance(TPA2, BankCol_2, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, BankTol_2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);
ColorToleranceSpeed(CTS);
CombineTPAWrap(TPA1, TPA2, TPA);
SplitTPAWrap(TPA, 5, ATPA);
SortATPASize(ATPA, True);
if Length(TPA) < 1 then
Exit;
for i := 0 to High(ATPA) do
if Length(ATPA[i]) > 30 then
begin
P := MiddleTPA(ATPA[i]);
HumanMMouse(P.X, P.Y, RandomRange( - 5, 5), RandomRange( - 5, 5));
if (P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom(['Use', 'Bank', 'ooth'])) then
begin
case LowerCase(ClickMethod) of
'booth':
Begin
RandomLeftClick;
clickmouse2(mouse_Right);
RandomChooseWait;
P07_ChooseOptionMultiHuman(['Use-q']);
RandomBankWait;
While (IsMoving) Do
FastWait;
If Not P07_BankScreen Then
Begin
Bank;
End;
Exit;
End;
'chest':
Begin
RandomRightClick;
clickmouse2(mouse_Left);
Wait(RandomRange(100, 700));
RandomBankWait;
While (IsMoving) Do
FastWait;
If Not P07_BankScreen Then
Begin
Bank;
End;
Exit;
End;
End;
Exit;
End;
End;
End;

Eventually I will understand it more and be able to utilize it

DannyRS
03-01-2013, 04:19 AM
@Rjj, Points, its all about simple values that hold an x and y value, TPA and ATPA make them sound hard, but their easy once you look past the scary names,

We're still here like always (if you consider me a scripter), we're just not releasing 07 scripts right now, you also have to remember everything we make is released completely for free ;)

We will hit the 07 scene soon :) why not actually play the game for a bit while you wait?

Ashaman88
03-01-2013, 04:21 AM
Official include is being worked on. Once finished I'm sure you will see some well known scripters start to put out 07 scripts

Press Play
03-01-2013, 04:24 AM
Official include is being worked on. Once finished I'm sure you will see some well known scripters start to put out 07 scripts

*Ashaman points to self* :p

Ashaman88
03-01-2013, 05:52 AM
*Ashaman points to self* :p

hehe all in due time

Sjoe
03-01-2013, 05:55 AM
hehe all in due time

He just uses his autoscriptmaker! cheatsss

Spartan 117
03-01-2013, 06:36 AM

good point. plus there are VERY few antirandoms

Neros
03-03-2013, 02:23 PM
good point. plus there are VERY few antirandoms

plus there are next to 0 antirandoms*

wthomas
03-03-2013, 02:54 PM
plus there are next to 0 antirandoms*

There is one, my essence miner has 1 anti random which works :)

Its a bit lonesome on its own though.

litoris
03-03-2013, 03:39 PM
The 07 include is being developed and it is going to be public, (the WIP include is public already! Just check out the github) the main drawback seems to be randoms right now, and I imagine it will take a while to solve them all. You can expect some scripts from me around the 10th :)

Le_don
03-03-2013, 04:27 PM

Danny's include was released for you non-leechers. And we're definitely still here to help you guys!

+1

Thanks for the info mate. I think this is a good decision on behalf of the SRL members.

ajg0001991
03-04-2013, 03:22 AM
ty for all the info guys and thnx ofr responces all the information i wanted to know is there and im glad u guys are still about and activly making scripts lol and i look foward to seeing some real scripts ;)