PDA

View Full Version : NPCChars07?

Justin
03-01-2013, 06:08 AM
Someone changed the GetNPCChatName text to use NPCChars07 but we don't have the fonts? Is it safe to assume they meant CharsNPC07?

Le Jingle
03-01-2013, 06:12 AM
That was me, let me look over it, sec.
Will edit in response

edit ah right, said NPCChars07 instead of CharsNPC07

thanks once again Justin. :]

Justin
03-01-2013, 06:15 AM
That was me, let me look over it, sec.
Will edit in response

edit ah right, said NPCChars07 instead of CharsNPC07

thanks once again Justin. :]

Also compile erros,

[Error] C:\Users\Justin\Documents\GitHub\SRL-007/SRL/core/chat.simba(276:22): Unknown identifier 'SpaceBar' at line 275

Can you please fix the issues and then re-submit the pull request?

E: Also everything that uses "clickContinue" is broken.

Le Jingle
03-01-2013, 06:22 AM
I'll resubmit the removal of spacebar changes

however, everything that uses "clickContinue" will need to be changed because as far as I know, you can't use the space bar to progress through chat in oldschool RS

Justin
03-01-2013, 06:24 AM
I'll resubmit the removal of spacebar changes

however, everything that uses "clickContinue" will need to be changed because as far as I know, you can't use the space bar to progress through chat in oldschool RS

Alright, let me know when you have done the pull request

Le Jingle
03-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Alright, let me know when you have done the pull request

Submitted
https://github.com/SRL/SRL-007/pull/7

Justin
03-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Submitted
https://github.com/SRL/SRL-007/pull/7

Please read my comment on the pull.

Le Jingle
03-01-2013, 06:40 AM
I think all is ok now, should hpefully cmpile

https://github.com/SRL/SRL-007/pull/8

Justin
03-01-2013, 06:57 AM
I think all is ok now, should hpefully cmpile

https://github.com/SRL/SRL-007/pull/8

gametab.simba
[Error] C:\Users\Justin\Documents\GitHub\SRL-007/SRL/core/gametab.simba(1839:38): Invalid number of parameters at line 1838

procedure FixGraphics;

Why don't you compile before submitting pull requests?

Le Jingle
03-01-2013, 07:04 AM
gametab.simba
[Error] C:\Users\Justin\Documents\GitHub\SRL-007/SRL/core/gametab.simba(1839:38): Invalid number of parameters at line 1838

procedure FixGraphics;

Why don't you compile before submitting pull requests?

Well, I don't know how to keep updated with the latest git includes, but isn't FixGraphics and gametab.simba a separate issues from chat.simba? if it's the spacebar boolean, it'll have to be fixed in gametab.simba, because there is _no_ spacebar boolean that will allow for the oldschool rs chat to continue through the dialouge. thus I'd rather trail the errors and fix rightlyway instance of having null/confusing code

Justin
03-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Well, I don't know how to keep updated with the latest git includes, but isn't FixGraphics and gametab.simba a separate issues from chat.simba? if it's the spacebar boolean, it'll have to be fixed in gametab.simba, because there is _no_ spacebar boolean that will allow for the oldschool rs chat to continue through the dialouge. thus I'd rather trail the errors and fix rightlyway instance of having null/confusing code

FixGraphics uses this 'if (not ClickContinue(True, True)) then'

E: And now we move onto bank.simba -
[Error] C:\Users\Justin\Documents\GitHub\SRL-007/SRL/core/bank.simba(344:30): Invalid number of parameters at line 343
ClickContinue(True, True);

Le Jingle
03-01-2013, 07:10 AM
FixGraphics uses this 'if (not ClickContinue(True, True)) then'

I req pull for that file too

I think the best bet for me now is to get some sleep and try to find out how to download a snapshot of the latest version from git, otherwise I'm stuck trailing reports in files outside mine like now :[ Sorry for inconvenience, still need to learn - think Hobbit had some tutorials on git (hopefully for downloading too)

Justin
03-01-2013, 07:11 AM
I req pull for that file too

I think the best bet for me now is to get some sleep and try to find out how to download a snapshot of the latest version from git, otherwise I'm stuck trailing reports in files outside mine like now :[ Sorry for inconvenience, still need to learn - think Hobbit had some tutorials on git (hopefully for downloading too)

No worries man, I know it's hard to get use to git, ill take off from where you left and it should be all good by the time you wake up! :)
Justin.

E: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-007/pull/10

Waiting for pull.

Ashaman88
03-01-2013, 12:24 PM
Nice problem solving guys :spot:

Just double checking, nobody has worked on inventory.simba yet? If not I will take a crack at it tonight

Le Jingle
03-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Nice problem solving guys :spot:

Just double checking, nobody has worked on inventory.simba yet? If not I will take a crack at it tonight

I don't think anyone has worked on it yet, I searched this forum for inventory ,and didn't find anything even slightly related to people looking into it. So you should be good! :]

Ashaman88
03-01-2013, 03:16 PM
I don't think anyone has worked on it yet, I searched this forum for inventory ,and didn't find anything even slightly related to people looking into it. So you should be good! :]

Added to my currently doing list :)