PDA

View Full Version : Fish'n'Cook a Barbarian Village fly fisher with cooking support!

Knoot
03-01-2013, 02:39 PM
There is no anti-leech, so please take a moment and comment how the script is running. Thank you.

This script fishes in Barbarian Village, then chops a tree, lights a fire, and cooks the fish. Rinse and repeat.

Inventory needs: Axe, tinderbox, fly fishing rod, feathers. These can be in any spot except spot 28(Last inventory spot)

Start by the lure spots by the river at Barbarian Village.

Stats needed:
20 Fishing
20 Cooking

Changelog

v0.2
-Release
v0.3
-Added support for any of the lure spots.
-Added some camera movements.
v0.4
-Added several anti-ban features.
-Should now run kind of flawless except for randoms.
-Added "failsafes"

Runehack123
03-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Congrats on first script! :o
No AntiBan?...AntiBan is just an empty procedure you got there and you've included it nowhere... Why release unfinished script?
No progress report? :)
Colour finding you got there is very simple. How's that working out? I think you can improve on that with TPA finding and having a look at some tutorials!
Also, that clicking on a fishing spot every 8-10 seconds can easily be avoided and xp/h can be improved with pixelshift to see if you're fishing or comparing InvCount.

YusufAli1994
03-01-2013, 03:16 PM
if it fishes and cooks then it works, so it's working.

Knoot
03-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Congrats on first script! :o
No AntiBan?...AntiBan is just an empty procedure you got there and you've included it nowhere... Why release unfinished script?
No progress report? :)
Colour finding you got there is very simple. How's that working out? I think you can improve on that with TPA finding and having a look at some tutorials!
Also, that clicking on a fishing spot every 8-10 seconds can easily be avoided and xp/h can be improved with pixelshift to see if you're fishing or comparing InvCount.

I'm aware of the antiban being empty, it's my next step in this project.
Yeah it's very simple but I'm new to pascal and srl but I will look into TPA and pixelshift.

Runehack123
03-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Best of luck with that and good job again :)

Knoot
03-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Best of luck with that and good job again :)
Do you think TPA is really needed for finding one simple tree?

Sjoe
03-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Do you think TPA is really needed for finding one simple tree?

Learn bout DTM's, Bitmaps, anti-ban, failsafes, ACA(Autocoloraid), simple object finding and the beginners tutorial of Coh3n so u master the basics. (maybe missed smthing)

(A)TPA's won't be really needed now.

EDIT: when the official include is up you'll get more functions/procedures to play with :)

Runehack123
03-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Learn bout DTM's, Bitmaps, anti-ban, failsafes, ACA(Autocoloraid), simple object finding and the beginners tutorial of Coh3n so u master the basics. (maybe missed smthing)

(A)TPA's won't be really needed now.
ACA is an (A)TPA function generator and I don't think it's right to use it if you don't understand TPA/ATPA - you won't be getting anywhere close to what you could really be achieving if you try to understand the WizzyPlugin and how TPA finding works. Just copy/pasting those generated functions comes with some serious drawbacks and I honestly just recommend using to find colours and hue/sat values. That's it.
Learn about TPA/ATPA's first before you learn about a tool that generates TPA finding functions because you won't understand any of it otherwise. :) Just my opinion. :o

Sjoe
03-01-2013, 05:06 PM
ACA is an (A)TPA function generator and I don't think it's right to use it if you don't understand TPA/ATPA - you won't be getting anywhere close to what you could really be achieving if you try to understand the WizzyPlugin and how TPA finding works. Just copy/pasting those generated functions comes with some serious drawbacks and I honestly just recommend using to find colours and hue/sat values. That's it.
Learn about TPA/ATPA's first before you learn about a tool that generates TPA finding functions because you won't understand any of it otherwise. :) Just my opinion. :o

I left (A)/TPA as the last part to learn since it was in the advanced section.
U can copy/paste the colors of ACA, no Biggie :p

Grasp the basics first, that's the most important part with everything u wanna do/learn, then proceed.

After that u can really perfect your colorsearching :)

Runehack123
03-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Aside from that, why recommend learning about DTM? I recommend learning about DDTM, but you have shown some good knowledge of DTM and memory management in your script so props for that if anything it doesn't look like you need to learn about DTMs and Cohens beginners tutorial? Give him some props Sjoe ;) seriously have you seen his script?

Sjoe
03-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Aside from that, why recommend learning about DTM? I recommend learning about DDTM, but you have shown some good knowledge of DTM and memory management in your script so props for that if anything it doesn't look like you need to learn about DTMs and Cohens beginners tutorial? Give him some props Sjoe ;) seriously have you seen his script?

Didn't see his script.
DTM's have never been solid on the minimap

Runehack123
03-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Didn't see his script.
DTM's have never been solid on the minimap
He uses DTMs on the minimap? What do you mean?
No just checked again ..he doesn't use DTM on the minimap so I don't know what you mean. :p

Sjoe
03-01-2013, 05:28 PM

I thought he did cause u were saying that he should learn DDTM's. Meh nevermind :)

Runehack123
03-01-2013, 05:33 PM
I thought he did cause u were saying that he should learn DDTM's. Meh nevermind :)

*Spend a year creating DDTM. Use outside of minimap like a baws. ;)*

Sjoe
03-01-2013, 05:35 PM
*Spend a year creating DDTM. Use outside of minimap like a baws. ;)*

What ya mean? :p

Knoot
03-01-2013, 05:35 PM
No just checked again ..he doesn't use DTM on the minimap so I don't know what you mean. :p

Thanks for the feedback guys.
I didn't use DTM on the minimap, I did on one of my other scripts, which I realized wasn't solid.
This script uses DTM for inventory objects and color for finding the tree/fishing spot.

Sjoe
03-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys.
I didn't use DTM on the minimap, I did on one of my other scripts, which I realized wasn't solid.
This script uses DTM for inventory objects and color for finding the tree/fishing spot.

It's a pretty decent script with logic. U could work on your standards though lol.
EDIT: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60288

Runehack123
03-01-2013, 05:38 PM
What ya mean? :p

I just find DDTM takes so much longer to make than creating a DTM with DTM editor. Sort of outweighs the main benefit of saving time editing it later on. Still good though. :)

Sjoe
03-01-2013, 05:39 PM
I just find DDTM takes so much longer to make than creating a DTM with DTM editor. Sort of outweighs the main benefit of saving time editing it later on. Still good though. :)

It's way better for minimap walking! Since the values can change.

Knoot
03-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Updated it.

v0.3
-Added support for any of the lure spots.
-Added some camera movements.

Next version will most likely be flawless, except for randoms. Will try to add some sort of progress report once I've read up on them.

Knoot
03-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Updated it once again.

Ran this for 400 feathers without running into any problems. Manually did the randoms though.

v0.4
-Added several anti-ban features.
-Should now run kind of flawless except for randoms.
-Added "failsafes"

Please give me some feedback on the script.

bigoldfeet
03-02-2013, 04:12 AM
It keeps hovering over the fishing spot but never clicks it :/

bigoldfeet
03-02-2013, 06:02 AM
In fact it appears none of the scripts I try are clicking anything in the play area... They click on the minimap/inv fine.
It finds the right colors because it hovers over the correct spot, but doesn't click it. Any ideas?

Knoot
03-02-2013, 06:52 AM
In fact it appears none of the scripts I try are clicking anything in the play area... They click on the minimap/inv fine.
It finds the right colors because it hovers over the correct spot, but doesn't click it. Any ideas?
You installed RS07 upchars wrong I believe :)

I fell asleep while leaving this on, woke up with 400 less feathers and a bunch of mysterious boxes in my inventory :)

mastastick2
03-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Good for the most part, but one thing I noticed was even when fishing it clicks what seems to be every 10 seconds. I think this could be fixed to strengthen antiban, because from what I've seen it's a pretty big flaw.
EDIT:
Alright, just from running it for 10 mintues I found heaps of bugs.
One of them is if someone is standing where you are when you cut the tree. You cut the tree, try to light the log, and can't since a fire is there, then just stand there. For a while. Then it attempts to find a fire, and it will cook it on someone elses if they lit one. But if someone is standing over a fire someone else built, then the bot tries to find a fire and fails miserably, and waits until a new fire is up or until the person standing over the fire moves.

Knoot
03-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Yeah I know that. But if it can't find a fire it will try to fish again. Then cut a tree. It works, just not perfected.
Good for the most part, but one thing I noticed was even when fishing it clicks what seems to be every 10 seconds. I think this could be fixed to strengthen antiban, because from what I've seen it's a pretty big flaw.
EDIT:
Alright, just from running it for 10 mintues I found heaps of bugs.
One of them is if someone is standing where you are when you cut the tree. You cut the tree, try to light the log, and can't since a fire is there, then just stand there. For a while. Then it attempts to find a fire, and it will cook it on someone elses if they lit one. But if someone is standing over a fire someone else built, then the bot tries to find a fire and fails miserably, and waits until a new fire is up or until the person standing over the fire moves.

lo0ol
03-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Planning to add banking?

elmopwnz
03-02-2013, 11:26 PM
i get this error with my po7 include when i run the script.

loaded DTM's
Error: Exception: Font [P07UpChars] not found. at line 108
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]

Knoot
03-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Planning to add banking?
Nope, I don't want people to be able to earn money with my scripts.

i get this error with my po7 include when i run the script.

loaded DTM's
Error: Exception: Font [P07UpChars] not found. at line 108
You most likely didn't install the SRL/upChars correctly :) Not a script issue.

elmopwnz
03-03-2013, 02:21 PM
didnt download the font package on the unoffical include lol my mistake

Skywalk
03-03-2013, 03:23 PM
works fine but clicks too often at water

My_Sp3c_Ftw
03-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Does this avoid rdm events, like run away then run back? Anti ban?

My_Sp3c_Ftw
03-04-2013, 03:04 AM
Also,

Left click won't click, minor personal bug, any ideas?

Hi guys, the scripts are amazing work perfect. Except my issue seems to be, with each script, that the left click doesn't work. So it detects evertything fine (e.g. Fishing spot, market stall) but just doesn't actually select and click.

Anyone had similar problems and could just tell me quick how to fix this bug?

Thanks, appreciate it

Knoot
03-04-2013, 11:36 AM
works fine but clicks too often at water
Thanks, you could change that by changing the wait time in the goFish procedure. I think it's neede to avoid the whirlpool. Although it could be solved more efficiently but I'm really new to all these functions etc.

Does this avoid rdm events, like run away then run back? Anti ban?

Also,

Left click won't click, minor personal bug, any ideas?

Hi guys, the scripts are amazing work perfect. Except my issue seems to be, with each script, that the left click doesn't work. So it detects evertything fine (e.g. Fishing spot, market stall) but just doesn't actually select and click.

Anyone had similar problems and could just tell me quick how to fix this bug?

Thanks, appreciate it

It does not solve any random events.

Your problem with the clicking is most likely that you installed the upChars wrong.

My_Sp3c_Ftw
03-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Ok man, I'll give a reinstall of upchar a go , thanks :)

My_Sp3c_Ftw
03-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Nope. No matter what the left mouse click just doesnt seem to be able to click. Done everything right too, hmm

Knoot
03-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Nope. No matter what the left mouse click just doesnt seem to be able to click. Done everything right too, hmm

I'm still pretty sure you messed up with installing upchars.

My_Sp3c_Ftw
03-04-2013, 06:39 PM
How so though. How can I mess up installing it? Do you have any way to contact me e.g. skype? Would be appreciated

My_Sp3c_Ftw
03-04-2013, 06:51 PM
You sir, are a star. It was 100% a Upchar installation issue. Where I double clicked the p07 upchar folder in fonts, there was another, pointless, p07 upchar folder before getting to the fonts. Simply removed it and it's now working a charm. Cheers man.

Ciao

Knoot
03-04-2013, 11:20 PM
You sir, are a star. It was 100% a Upchar installation issue. Where I double clicked the p07 upchar folder in fonts, there was another, pointless, p07 upchar folder before getting to the fonts. Simply removed it and it's now working a charm. Cheers man.

Ciao
Glad that I could help you :)

shadowstalker
03-05-2013, 09:22 AM
I've noticed that while cooking it will sometimes not cook all of the fish if there's a lot of one kind, and when trying to cook is easily interfered with by players with brown hair, which it tries to 'use' the fish on repeatedly. Is there a better color to detect the fire with? The player will also just stand there after dropping until the fire goes out~

Emin0208
03-07-2013, 12:08 PM
How can I make this script faster? ( can you )

Lambi
03-07-2013, 04:53 PM
i get this error message

Loaded DTM's
Exception: Range check error at line 345

Help please :)

lo0ol
03-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Why does this click so often at fishing spot?

sho
03-08-2013, 12:32 PM
does this work with smart? cuz it mass clicks on simba -.-

fewlsz
03-08-2013, 02:31 PM
Hey it gives me this error: Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Dyon\Downloads\kFish v0.2.simba'

alexmacco
03-08-2013, 05:31 PM
the script works fine aprat from it fishes a pack of fish for myself, drops one and not the whole lot and then clicks on the tree next to the fishing spot. no matter wat angle i have the camera it clicks the tree. anyone know wat i can do?

alexmacco
03-08-2013, 06:26 PM
now it fishes a pack, drops one fish and just turns the camera around and doesnt do anything else?

sho
03-08-2013, 08:02 PM
now it fishes a pack, drops one fish and just turns the camera around and doesnt do anything else?

same issue

Knoot
03-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Why does this click so often at fishing spot?
You can change the wait in goFish if you want to change it.

does this work with smart? cuz it mass clicks on simba -.-
Nope it doesn't I could fix that easily though.

Hey it gives me this error: Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Dyon\Downloads\kFish v0.2.simba'You need to install SRL..

the script works fine aprat from it fishes a pack of fish for myself, drops one and not the whole lot and then clicks on the tree next to the fishing spot. no matter wat angle i have the camera it clicks the tree. anyone know wat i can do?

It's not a power fisher, it's a fish -> cook
Did you even read the description?

alexmacco
03-08-2013, 11:32 PM
iv got it kinda aprt from 1 thing, it fishes a pack, cuts the tree down cooks the fish. but when cooking fish on the fire the way the camera is angled for the script the tree spawns back blocking the fire and stopping me cooking the rest of my pack then the bot gets confused. help?

mmmvvvbbb
03-10-2013, 02:58 AM

LOLOLOL I lol'd soooooo hard.

conjo
03-10-2013, 03:03 AM
ok so i donwloaded this script, put it in simba pressed start (was already logged in to runescape via the bot client). the only thing this script does is hovering your mouse all randomly over the screen. how is that possible? lots of ppl here say it's a good working script as for me it does nothing. i havent changed anything in the script. so what i thought is to log in RS via chrome, pressed the bot and this time it only hovered the mouse above main menu on top of the rs screen. what do i do wrong?

shakes
03-10-2013, 12:41 PM
My script has stopped working, was a treat until suddenly it started fishing a full inv and continuing to click on the fishing spot rather than searching for wood. what do?

alexmacco
03-10-2013, 02:08 PM
bot cookes food then tree respawns and blocks the fire and is unable to cook rest and just gets confused. help?

wimpie2001
03-11-2013, 09:03 PM
gonne try thx

the_tester
03-12-2013, 03:13 AM
The fishing and dropping aspect of this script works reasonably well, however the cooking/ firemaking aspect REALLY slow's things down a lot. I think a lot of the problems would be solved if you had the script cut another tree and make another fire when it cant find another fire to cook from.

To player's who have limited scripting knowledge like me and are having a problems with it getting confused during the cooking phase, play on a world with lot's of players in that area. Other player's making fires works as a workaround to the problem as the script will use one of their fires if there is one available. In my experience, the script ran too slowly to cook all my fish using my own fire, before the fire extinguished.

kiingen
03-16-2013, 09:10 AM
when its lvling upp cooking and the fire ran out its using the fish on another fish...

blakyn
03-29-2013, 11:34 PM
banking compatible?

redd228
04-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Does not work.. Fishes a full inv, then the cursor just goes crazy as it trys to find a tree, after 2 mins it clicks the tree, makes a fire, then just uses a raw trout on a salmon and in the log it just says " couldnt find our fire! maybe it ran out of juice? ". DOES NOT WORK

redd228
04-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Nope.. Still uses a raw fish to another raw fish.
The fishing and dropping aspect of this script works reasonably well, however the cooking/ firemaking aspect REALLY slow's things down a lot. I think a lot of the problems would be solved if you had the script cut another tree and make another fire when it cant find another fire to cook from.

To player's who have limited scripting knowledge like me and are having a problems with it getting confused during the cooking phase, play on a world with lot's of players in that area. Other player's making fires works as a workaround to the problem as the script will use one of their fires if there is one available. In my experience, the script ran too slowly to cook all my fish using my own fire, before the fire extinguished.

tsaopower
04-03-2013, 01:30 AM
is there anti randoms?
also, i good feature would be to make it detect fires, and use those instead of making your own for quicker exp

borggren4
04-04-2013, 07:50 AM
I just tested this script, it works until the cooking part. I see 2 problems and two perhaps easy solutions, first the script bugs out if the fire runs out, the solution I think would be something like if it sees ashes instead of the fire it repeats the cutting process again. The second one, when you cook and you level up it stops for obvious reasons. The solution here would be cooking 5 at a time instead of cooking all. I am no programmer myself, I got some basic knowledge but I'm sure this isnt so hard to fix.

conjo
04-05-2013, 12:49 AM
ey play runescape in ur browser click the green bulls eye thingy on simba which says select a client, select runescape frame and off you go@!

mlavelle
04-08-2013, 04:50 AM
I dont think they should allow scripts to be released unless they run in SMART. I have work to do, if I didn't I wouldnt need to bot

MaetNameno
04-08-2013, 05:15 AM
I dont think they should allow scripts to be released unless they run in SMART. I have work to do, if I didn't I wouldnt need to bot
Don't bite the hand that feeds you. If you want the script to run in SMART learn how to code like this person ever so kindly did. It isn't hard to run it in your browser.
EDIT: And it's comments like these that make some people keep scripts private because there will always be the few that can't be grateful for having a script handed to them.

fuzydude
04-13-2013, 05:34 PM
I dont know if i am the only one with this issue.
for some reason the script wont open in a separate smart8 window?
all the other scripts open in a separate window when i open them.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

djmargus
04-13-2013, 07:29 PM
interesting, but when i hit run then the script does not open the client, he takes control on my mouse.
what the problem ?

cjusa867
04-21-2013, 05:09 PM
first off thanks for making this and it has so much potential. the fishing mechanic works well, and it will reclick on the spot if it stops fishing. BUT for me it cannot click the tree, the tree wont be in the frame of view so it will endlessly spin the camera trying to find. if i move it to the tree that mechanic of firemaking and cooking works reasonably well. if u just wrote it so it would walk a few squares over towards the tree it would be fantastic. thank you

rock hard
04-27-2013, 11:46 AM
Good script but whenever I gain a level it bugs out. Fishing level it will sit there for a second and not do anything. Cooking level and it uses one raw fish on another for a little.

projesseb
05-21-2013, 10:00 PM
Does this script bank?

mrkeen1
03-31-2014, 05:48 PM
wicked!

Also wondering if it has banking support