PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Script Writer for other game

Peacekeeper
03-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Hello everyone, I was referred to these forums by powerbot members because I'am seeking someone who can write a script using color detection to perform a few task on another game I play called Drop-Shock. Its a turn-based MMORTS. The first script I'm looking for is incredibly simple. If you can create this script and work out the flaws for it, I'm willing to pay $$$ for a complicated script I'm looking for which will perform a few checks, deploy a base, collect ore, end turns, combat bandits if in range, evac from planet if X amount of enemies appear, and redeploy at the beginning of a cycle on a new planet. Payment for this script can be negotiated. If both of these scripts go over well, I have a few others I would be willing to pay for as well some more complicated than the mining script, some far simpler. First thing is first, a script which spawns bandits, kills them, then spawns more and repeats the task, while using a command to resupply ammo every 4 turns. I will make a video doing it myself, supply an account on the game to use for testing, and explain anything required. I believe color detection is the easiest method to use but the game is open source PHP if you would prefer to take a look at turn script to see if there is an easier method.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you all.

Press Play
03-02-2013, 04:25 AM
Please read the rules and regulations before posting.

Buying or selling of any scripts, services, real world goods, or virtual goods outside of the black market is prohibited. Please visit one of our friendly neighboring communities for anything related to real world money or Runescape related gold.

Peacekeeper
03-02-2013, 04:36 AM
Where would I go? I dont see any sub-forums on here to use for my request.

Runehack123
03-02-2013, 04:41 AM

This is a learning community so you're in the wrong place here sorry. :)
Why not take this chance to learn about SimbaPascal? People are really willing to help around here and if what you're requesting is that simple then this would be a great way to start learning!

Happy learning and good luck.

Peacekeeper
03-02-2013, 04:44 AM
I suppose learning wouldnt hurt too bad.

Press Play
03-02-2013, 04:45 AM

Only SRL Jrs+ can see the black market :) I think that's 6 month wait period and a certain number of posts (I forget)? But, yes, learning Simba/scripting for color is easy! Just visit the tutorials section :)

Peacekeeper
03-02-2013, 04:47 AM
I will take a look tomorrow and see if I can make this work myself. Probably still be willing to just pay someone for the more complicated script Im looking for since I dont have too much time these days for working on stuff like this.

King
03-02-2013, 05:04 AM
I will take a look tomorrow and see if I can make this work myself. Probably still be willing to just pay someone for the more complicated script Im looking for since I dont have too much time these days for working on stuff like this.

I'm not sure we can sell any pascal script here. I would just advise learning, then you don't have to pay for maintenance(;

Peacekeeper
03-02-2013, 05:11 AM
Shouldnt be any maintenance either, game hasnt changed the aspect of what Im wanting the script to do in 7 years.

King
03-02-2013, 05:15 AM
Shouldnt be any maintenance either, game hasnt changed the aspect of what Im wanting the script to do in 7 years.

Meh, try The Killer over at sythe. He's a member here who writes awesome scripts!

Link to his page (http://www.sythe.org/software-sales/1532507-rsgp-tks-simba-scripting-service-rsgp.html)

Sjoe
03-02-2013, 05:16 AM

U can try sythe.org . People have scripting services there for RSGP.
The Killer (from this forum) has one.

EDIT:
I've been :ninja:
So this is how it feels like!

King
03-02-2013, 05:24 AM
U can try sythe.org . People have scripting services there for RSGP.
The Killer (from this forum) has one.

EDIT:
I've been :ninja:
So this is how it feels like!

Man that felt good<3 Karma(;

Sjoe
03-02-2013, 05:26 AM
Man that felt good<3 Karma(;

Damn you Karma!

King
03-02-2013, 05:27 AM
Hey, atleast it's the good kind :P

Auss
04-24-2013, 04:11 AM
Sythe is a much better choice for this man,,

slushpuppy
04-24-2013, 02:53 PM
my fee is $20 per hr

masterBB
04-24-2013, 02:53 PM
my fee is $20 per hr

No sales or hires here.

Sjoe
04-24-2013, 03:12 PM
my fee is $20 per hr

lolololol

slushpuppy
04-25-2013, 11:50 AM
No sales or hires here.

its remuneration !

Justin
04-26-2013, 02:14 AM
No buying/selling scripts/services outside of the black market.

Closed.