PDA

View Full Version : RatSmasher - Kills rats behind Lumbridge - DEATHWALKING - HOME TELEPORTS IF LOST

phury
03-03-2013, 10:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Z6UWrTQ.png

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE LATEST VERSION, IT IS UPDATED OFTEN!

About
I realized that there are no combat scripts currently out, so i decided to whip this up in a few hours. It is my first script on the site.
It death-trains on the large rats behind Lumbridge castle, upon death, it will walk straight back to the training spot and continue. If under any circumstance the script gets lost, it shall home teleport and proceed the deathwalk route.
I've ran it for 2 hours + without any upsets. Of course there's still minimal random support out for 2007scape, but you really don't seem to get many randoms at this spot.

Features

Death walking
Will home teleport if lost
Allows user to select the training style
Auto-login (new)
S.M.A.R.T compatibility (new)

Future Features

Anti random support
Option to train against the jail guards

Instructions

Make sure you have the 2007 include, you can find it HERE (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96863)
Download Script
Beat the anti-leech
Select combat style at the top of the script
Equip only three items and no food (as you will be sure to die)
Stand at the rats behind Lumbridge castle
Make sure game brightness is at maximum
Target the game window with the green cross-hair icon
Run script

Current known bugs

Will have trouble competing with others at the training spot, try and find an empty world
Bot thinks it's in combat if there's any health bar near the very center of the screen. This can sometimes cause the script to go idle for a moment when someone is fighting right next to you.

Version History
1.0 - Initial Release
1.1 - Changed anti-leech and tidied up the code.
1.2 - Optimized the deathwalk function
1.21 - Optimized the deathwalk function even more.
1.3 - Optimized deathwalk function to perfection (i believe), added auto-login and S.M.A.R.T support.

FAQ
Q: The script doesn't walk back to the rats upon dieing?
A: Make sure you have the latest version of the script, i have done a lot of work on the deathwalking functions. If there's still issues, please increase the tolerance variables [V1.3+] (see comments within scripts). This will most likely fix these problems.

Q: The script hovers over the rats but doesn't click them
A: You need to make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of the 2007 include. (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96863) Make sure the font is installed with it!

Take note
If the script appears to be buggy or unstable, you may have to manually select the colors using the color picker tool.
I have marked the variables you may need to change at the top of the script.

Anti-Leech
Sorry but there are three simple anti-leech syntax errors in my script, they are really simple. If you can't figure them out you don't deserve to run the script. Please do not post or PM me about these.

Feedback
Please leave me positive/negative feedback on how the script goes for you. If there's any bugs/errors PLEASE REPORT THEM IN THIS THREAD. If the script runs very well for you, please post too!

Special Thanks
blockay (http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=114605) - I borrowed the turnRunOn procedure from his Tree cutter -> Shaft fletcher (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97027) script.

Remember, if you're planning to use the SMART version, you will need to have set it up for RS2007. A nice tutorial on this can be found here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599).

Thank you everyone for the feedback and support of this script! You've been awesome. Due to new rules, here is a guide to solve the anti leech:

Okay I did a bit of tweaking and found the solutions to common errors.

Common Error 1

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba'

The SLR is spelled wrong, just change it to SRL, this should be the outcome

SRL/SRL.Simba

Common Error 2

[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_SMART_AL.si mba(27:12): is ('=') expected at line 26
Compiling failed.

combatType := 1;

For this one the ':' should not be there. just remove that from the code and you should be set.

Common Error 3

Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_BROWSER_AL.simba(330:12): Type mismatch at line 329

wait('500');[/code]

For this one, remove the ' from both sides of the 500.
final code for line 329 should look like this
wait(500);

Any more problems? PM me

xShadow
03-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Looks promising for early level training. Will test. Give me a minute to get this antileech sorted.

Dreadfear
03-03-2013, 10:55 AM
I have the include file, but it still says:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P08Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Aivars\AppData\Local\Opera\Opera\tempora ry_downloads\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_0 (1).simba'

Solved - its because you have called it P08

Dreadfear
03-03-2013, 10:57 AM
[Error] C:\Users\Aivars\Desktop\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_0.simb a(66:21): Unknown type 'Bolean' at line 65
Compiling failed.
Solved

Now client does not show up when i press run button. Mouse just starts rotating around my desktop

Sjoe
03-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Nice thread lay-out , easy on the eyes.
Nice script release too, of course :p

Your standards could use some work though lol

phury
03-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Don't use it with SMART. I should add that to the post.

Sjoe
03-03-2013, 11:02 AM
[Error] C:\Users\Aivars\Desktop\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_0.simb a(66:21): Unknown type 'Bolean' at line 65
Compiling failed.

Solved- changed it to Boolean

Now client does not show up when i press run button. Mouse just starts rotating around my desktop

Use it on the RS browser, frisco.

Dreadfear
03-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Does not work? Keeps rotating around it

phury
03-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Nice thread lay-out , easy on the eyes.
Nice script release too, of course :p

Your standards could use some work though lol

Thank you.

Standards? With regards to what? :P

Sjoe
03-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Thank you.

Standards? With regards to what? :P

It makes your script easier to read for people.
Check this link. http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60288

phury
03-03-2013, 11:09 AM
It makes your script easier to read for people.
Check this link. http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60288

Yeah kinda rushed it out, will fix it up when i release the next version!

Dreadfear
03-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Could someone help me out via teamviewer? I can't set it up. The client does not show up - mouse just keeps rotating around the desktop. It happens with all scripts

Sjoe
03-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Could someone help me out via teamviewer? I can't set it up. The client does not show up - mouse just keeps rotating around the desktop. It happens with all scripts

use regular runescape browser.

phury
03-03-2013, 11:15 AM

Could you also please edit out your posts on the front page which give the anti leech answers? >_>

Dreadfear
03-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Edited it out and got it all working ! Thank you

evilwookie
03-03-2013, 11:28 AM
When my guy dies he just stays in the spot he died at and then tries to teleport

ajg0001991
03-03-2013, 11:34 AM
When my guy dies he just stays in the spot he died at and then tries to teleport

im having this same problem he dies and then doesnt return to giant rats uve set it to read if the fountain is detected apon death but when u respawn the fountain is not in view and when i walk my character in to the veiw of the fountain it still does nothing hope this is fixed in next release and very nice script ALSO TY

phury
03-03-2013, 11:41 AM
im having this same problem he dies and then doesnt return to giant rats uve set it to read if the fountain is detected apon death but when u respawn the fountain is not in view and when i walk my character in to the veiw of the fountain it still does nothing hope this is fixed in next release and very nice script ALSO TY

It checks for the fountain icons on the minimap. I am looking into this issue at the moment. The death walk works perfectly for me.. i may need to add some tolerance to the bitmap searching for those fountain images. I will post my progress.

If anyone else is having the same issue please post, if anyone is having the deathwalk run fine, please also post.

Thanks guys.

ajg0001991
03-03-2013, 11:57 AM
it checks for the fountain icons on the minimap. I am looking into this issue at the moment. The death walk works perfectly for me.. I may need to add some tolerance to the bitmap searching for those fountain images. I will post my progress.

If anyone else is having the same issue please post, if anyone is having the deathwalk run fine, please also post.

Thanks guys.

i see u have updated to v1.1 is it fixed in this version

TRIED WITH VERSION V1.1 STILL NOT RUNNING BACK TO RATS UPON DEATH

Sjoe
03-03-2013, 11:58 AM
It checks for the fountain icons on the minimap. I am looking into this issue at the moment. The death walk works perfectly for me.. i may need to add some tolerance to the bitmap searching for those fountain images. I will post my progress.

Thanks guys.

Use Findsymbol

SantaMan102
03-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Super script, runs great out of the box :D

Any chance you could add the ability to pick up a full inventory of bones, and bury them? Would be quite a nice way to gain some prayer exp at the same time.

Haven't had to use the deathwalk yet, so can't offer any feedback on that. But the rat killing is quick and efficient.

Many thanks for the script!

phury
03-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Just updated it to v1.2, optimizing the deathwalk function. Gave it a bigger search area and some tolerance. Should work a lot better. Remember to post if there's any bugs.

phury
03-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Super script, runs great out of the box :D

Any chance you could add the ability to pick up a full inventory of bones, and bury them? Would be quite a nice way to gain some prayer exp at the same time.

Haven't had to use the deathwalk yet, so can't offer any feedback on that. But the rat killing is quick and efficient.

Many thanks for the script!

That's quite a neat idea. Might get started on that now :D

Thanks for the feedback too! Do me a favor and post/pm me in regards to the deathwalking. It's hard to know if it is working as intended for other uses.. as it works perfectly for me :P

Alexcrit
03-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Lol i got 2/3 of the anti leeches, i know barely anything about this except that its based off pascalscript(?)
I found out that the uncracked anti leech is on line 75 ill get back with some results once ive cracked it.
GOT IT. GG
p.s if you havent worked out the anti leeches just have a look in the console and it will tell you what line isnt working then play around with it until its fixed. (you dont need to know what it does only that there's something wrong with it)

Shorteh96
03-03-2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the script, figured out the anti-leech and it works perfectly.

Compiling failed.
Compiled successfully in 952 ms.

Knoot
03-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Excellent work on finding and smashing rats ;) Although I died, and the script thought that I was lost, tried to do the home tele. Which was already used. Tried to use it every minute until it worked. After that, just trying to home tele again.

So it didn't really figure out that I was standing in Lumbridge all the time.

Edit: I was using version 1.2

phury
03-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Lol i got 2/3 of the anti leeches, i know barely anything about this except that its based off pascalscript(?)
I found out that the uncracked anti leech is on line 75 ill get back with some results once ive cracked it.
GOT IT. GG
p.s if you havent worked out the anti leeches just have a look in the console and it will tell you what line isnt working then play around with it until its fixed. (you dont need to know what it does only that there's something wrong with it)

Thanks for the script, figured out the anti-leech and it works perfectly.

Compiling failed.
Compiled successfully in 952 ms.

No problems guys! Be sure to post back with how it all goes!

PeZkiZ
03-03-2013, 01:01 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_2.simba(76:18 ): Internal error (20) at line 75
Compiling failed.

what i need to do?

krytosis
03-03-2013, 01:23 PM
I keep getting this error, "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SLR.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\......\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_2.simba' is that also part of the anti leech?

awesomem8
03-03-2013, 01:25 PM
thank you for this!

Shorteh96
03-03-2013, 01:25 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_2.simba(76:18 ): Internal error (20) at line 75
Compiling failed.

what i need to do?

Internal error (20) at line
Known occurrences:

Attempting to use the equality operator as an assignment operator(Ex. 'myInt = 10' instead of 'myInt := 10')

I keep getting this error, "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SLR.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\......\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_2.simba' is that also part of the anti leech?

Hmm, maybe you should try the SLR forums . . . I can't even find the forums for it :duh:

EDIT::

I've noticed the bot doesn't detect after you've died. Mine just sat in lummy for five minutes doing nothing, and it attempts to fight other rats while fighting a rat.

krytosis
03-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Internal error (20) at line
Known occurrences:

Attempting to use the equality operator as an assignment operator(Ex. 'myInt = 10' instead of 'myInt := 10')

Hmm, maybe you should try the SLR forums . . . I can't even find the forums for it :duh:

EDIT::

I've noticed the bot doesn't detect after you've died. Mine just sat in lummy for five minutes doing nothing, and it attempts to fight other rats while fighting a rat.

I've looked and I found a post that said to override SRL update and then update it again and it should be fixed. Did all of that and still have the same error.

Shorteh96
03-03-2013, 01:34 PM
I've looked and I found a post that said to override SRL update and then update it again and it should be fixed. Did all of that and still have the same error.

These are the SRL forums, correct? I think you want help from the SLR forums.

krytosis
03-03-2013, 01:39 PM
These are the SRL forums, correct? I think you want help from the SLR forums.
Alright, Thank you :)

Shorteh96
03-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Alright, Thank you :)

You . . . did figure it out, right? RIGHT?

krytosis
03-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Got it nicely working and everything but my mouse only seems to hover over the rats instead of actually clicking on them

krytosis
03-03-2013, 01:48 PM
You . . . did figure it out, right? RIGHT?

yup thank you :)

Bench
03-03-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm quite sure I fixed the antileech as it says it has succesfully compiled, but when it runs all it does is hovering the mouse on the giant rats without clicking on them?
How can I fix this? Thanks I am a beginner and still learning.

awesomem8
03-03-2013, 01:59 PM
cant wait to see this spot covered with bots XDDDD

phury
03-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Thank you everyone for the feedback, and i have once again optimized the deathwalking more, to hopefully work much better. Just download the new version on the first post.

Remember to leave feedback on whether or not this solved your deathwalking issues. It's hard to fix something when it works flawlessly on both my computers here :P

ajg0001991
03-03-2013, 02:49 PM
That's quite a neat idea. Might get started on that now :D

Thanks for the feedback too! Do me a favor and post/pm me in regards to the deathwalking. It's hard to know if it is working as intended for other uses.. as it works perfectly for me :P

tryin the latest version now and just to add this script already works with smart =) tried and tested hope deathwalk is fixed =)

defilled
03-03-2013, 04:28 PM
Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_21.simba(189: 7): Semicolon (';') expected at line 188
Compiling failed.

VillaVuFTW
03-03-2013, 04:28 PM
AntiRandom...

I do NOT see any anti-random or anti-ban in this whole script.

ajg0001991
03-03-2013, 04:57 PM
AntiRandom...

to be fare i dont think its needed (antiban maybe) ive been running from 1-20 str so far with no randoms what so ever

and just an update v 1.21 works perfectly for me fails rarely (does fail sometimes)on deathwalk but overall a very nice script look foward to future updates

Lupekid
03-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Excellent work on finding and smashing rats Although I died, and the script thought that I was lost, tried to do the home tele. Which was already used. Tried to use it every minute until it worked. After that, just trying to home tele again.

Vamp08
03-03-2013, 11:50 PM
1.21 just stands at lumby stairs clicking away at the home tele like a fool

Mink
03-04-2013, 12:14 AM
This script is amazing. In my opinion(and I'm sure many others) this is by far the best public script available in 07scape. Definitely best and most reliable combat script. :) thank you so much for releasing it.

Arruke
03-04-2013, 04:53 AM
I have the latest version of the include but I'm still having the same issue with the mouse flying around but not clicking. I tried messing with the color values but it still didn't work. Do you know if there's any other way to fix this or am I doing something wrong still?

riverboat
03-04-2013, 07:00 AM
Hey I am brand new to Simba.

I think I got rid of the anti-leech but may have broken something.

When I start it, it tries to click on rats for a couple of seconds then stops and gives me this:

Script will start in 5 seconds..
Successfully executed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [0, 1]

RARRR
03-04-2013, 10:15 AM
Got it working :)
but leaving some rats
if anyone knows if this because of set waits/colours? holla before i start tinkering tommorow

phury
03-04-2013, 10:50 AM
AntiRandom...

These features will come. Still waiting on anti-random includes to be developed, literally no scripts have full anti-randoms at the moment.

Excellent work on finding and smashing rats Although I died, and the script thought that I was lost, tried to do the home tele. Which was already used. Tried to use it every minute until it worked. After that, just trying to home tele again.

You should have been using the latest (V1.21 at time of writing). V1.3 coming out tonight and should solve all these lumby/deathwalk issues! Make sure to download it.

1.21 just stands at lumby stairs clicking away at the home tele like a fool

Have been working with some script users to optimize the death detection and deathwalk scripts. V1.3 is coming out within an hour and i am confident that these things will be 100% perfect! It also allows users to manually edit tolerance, which seems to be the big issue here due to screen color differences between computers! Download that when it comes out :)

This script is amazing. In my opinion(and I'm sure many others) this is by far the best public script available in 07scape. Definitely best and most reliable combat script. :) thank you so much for releasing it.

Thank you for using it!

I have the latest version of the include but I'm still having the same issue with the mouse flying around but not clicking. I tried messing with the color values but it still didn't work. Do you know if there's any other way to fix this or am I doing something wrong still?

Sounds like the script is not detecting the text when hovering over rats. This is addressed in the FAQ question on the original post!

Hey I am brand new to Simba.

I think I got rid of the anti-leech but may have broken something.

When I start it, it tries to click on rats for a couple of seconds then stops and gives me this:

Successfully executed.

You ruined the script when doing the anti-leech! Try again!

Got it working :)
but leaving some rats
if anyone knows if this because of set waits/colours? holla before i start tinkering tommorow

If there's other people at the training spot it may think you are in combat sometimes and wait for combat to end (thus giving the impression of not detecting rats). If you are alone at the training spot, then it seems like it is an issue with the colors! People have different display settings and graphics cards so colorization is hard to get perfect, what may work for me, may not work for others! :(

Ty to all for the feedback, it has helped me code up V1.3 which should solve ALL deathwalk and death detection errors! Will be out very shortly :)

phury
03-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Just updated to V1.3

Changes:

- HUGE optimization to deathwalking. Very confident it should work for everyone
- Added support for SMART
- Added autologin capabilities

---------------

Please check the original post for download link and more info

---------------

Thanks, and sorry for the double post ^.^

riverboat
03-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Hey just tried to use version 1.3 SMART.

I'm brand new to Simba but I think I did the anti leech correctly.

[Hint] C:\Users\Chill\Downloads\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_SMA RT_AL.simba(54:1): Variable 'LUMCHECK' never used at line 53
Compiled successfully in 561 ms.
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
Paired with SMART[2336]
Checking P07Include VersionNumber
Local : 1.7 / Latest : 1.7
You Have The Latest Version of P07Include
RatSmasher V1.0 by Phury
Please make sure that:
- You only have three items on you and they are equipt
- You are standing at the rats behind lumbridge
- You have brightness set at full
- You have selected your combat style at the top of this script
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK ON THE FORUMS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU FIND BUGS/ERRORS
setup done
well we are not in lumby
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Welcome to Project RS06
Successfully executed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [5, 6]

That was what happened when I ran it and nothing happened, it just kept spamming the window still I stopped it.

It may have been because of the anti leech on line 333. wait(500). I just removed the line... not sure if that was correct?

phury
03-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Did the SMART window pop up and present you with a log in screen?

riverboat
03-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Yes it did and nothing happened, I logged in manually tried again and the same thing happened.

I just tried the browser version and instead of removing wait('500') just fixed it lol but got this when I tried to use it:

[Hint] C:\Users\Chill\Downloads\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_BRO WSER_AL.simba(53:1): Variable 'LUMCHECK' never used at line 52
Compiled successfully in 483 ms.
Checking P07Include VersionNumber
Local : 1.7 / Latest : 1.7
You Have The Latest Version of P07Include
RatSmasher V1.0 by Phury
Please make sure that:
- You only have three items on you and they are equipt
- You are standing at the rats behind lumbridge
- You have brightness set at full
- You have selected your combat style at the top of this script
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK ON THE FORUMS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU FIND BUGS/ERRORS
setup done
Exception: Range check error at line 636
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3]

riverboat
03-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Currently have the SMART version working nicely!

Haven't died yet.

EDIT: deathwalk worked great

Awesome script thanks man!

EDIT2: Is there someway of selecting which world it goes to in SMART? I looked through the script but couldnt see any links.

phury
03-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Currently have the SMART version working nicely!

Haven't died yet.

EDIT: deathwalk worked great

Awesome script thanks man!

EDIT2: Is there someway of selecting which world it goes to in SMART? I looked through the script but couldnt see any links.

Thank you for the feedback! Appreciated!

To change the world, edit C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\Misc\SMARTParams.simba and look for the line with the runescape URL in it. To choose a world simply paste in a new address. You can find the addresses by navigating to a world on your browser.

Thanks for checking out my script :)

riverboat
03-04-2013, 02:50 PM
To change the world, edit C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\Misc\SMARTParams.simba and look for the line with the runescape URL in it. To choose a world simply paste in a new address. You can find the addresses by navigating to a world on your browser

Cool, thanks.

I've had some trouble with it detecting that I'm in lumbridge. The deathwalk worked once, but since i've died 3 times and it just says im not in lumby and keeps trying to home tele. I've changed the lumbyDetectTol value a few times (from 50 to 60,70, trying again at 55). I don't know anything about scripting/coding but I thought would it be easier/more effective to make it detect items in the inventory? instead of detecting the fountain..

Coderboss
03-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Very clean script!
I like all the fail safes

I have found a bug, it seems that whenever you die and spawn right here
the script will try to tele back to lumby and then continue, this doesn't stop the script all together but it can make you lose like 10 or more minutes of xp every time it happens.

Hope this helped!

keerit
03-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Easily my favourite 07 script yet! ran it most of the night last night checking every couple of hours, only encountered problems with randoms. Deathwalk was working fine, on V1.21 aswell. Good job mate.
One last thing, if possible you should try and make it so it does not continue to click on a rat when you are already fighting it. Oh and burying bones would also be a lovely feature. Well done, again!

hey im steve
03-04-2013, 04:57 PM
okay, its probably just me sucking since i suck a this :s , but i started the script in lumby, it home teled, then proceded to kept trying to tele, even after the home tele. Then i started it at the rats. mouse just kind of bounced off all of the rats.

help would be appreciated :) thanks

(i hope i got the antileeches correct... =p)

99% sure i have the 07 stuff all correct

note: when the mouse is bouncing around, it gives the "well we are not in lumby" note in the simba interface

Coderboss
03-04-2013, 05:38 PM
are you running it in a browser or with SMART?
If you're using SMART than what version are you using?

defilled
03-04-2013, 06:01 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77
Compiling failed.

HOW I FIX THIS.....

ajg0001991
03-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Just updated to V1.3

Changes:

- HUGE optimization to deathwalking. Very confident it should work for everyone
- Added support for SMART
- Added autologin capabilities

---------------

Please check the original post for download link and more info

---------------

Thanks, and sorry for the double post ^.^

i used this on the 1.21 version got me from 1str to 36 and very quick also will test the latest version and will get back to you with bugs if any

noeleduardo
03-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\leda maria\Downloads\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_SMART_AL.sim ba'

someone help.*

Maadi
03-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Same^ help pls :)

Coderboss
03-04-2013, 08:09 PM
it's an antileech measure you gotta fix the errors in the code yourself

Maadi
03-04-2013, 08:16 PM
thnx :) IT WORKS!

ajg0001991
03-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Thank you for the feedback! Appreciated!

To change the world, edit C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\Misc\SMARTParams.simba and look for the line with the runescape URL in it. To choose a world simply paste in a new address. You can find the addresses by navigating to a world on your browser.

Thanks for checking out my script :)

still not working for me with v1.3 but ive edited your code massivly and made it so it is flawless let me know if u wish to kno what i changed to have 100% detection upon death ;)

RARRR
03-04-2013, 09:54 PM
I actually went to the swamp instead of behind the castle:P
fixed my problem lol

Ive left my computer afk for 30 mins to an hour or two and each time ive come back stuck in a random event

phury
03-04-2013, 10:29 PM
still not working for me with v1.3 but ive edited your code massivly and made it so it is flawless let me know if u wish to kno what i changed to have 100% detection upon death ;)

I'd like to see this. Can you please PM it to me?

soulnigga
03-04-2013, 10:38 PM
i thought i had it working but once i die and respawn in lumby my guy just stands around and i get this error.

The following bitmaps were not freed: [0, 1

any idea what i did wrong?

Vamp08
03-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Attacked a rat at the fence to the south and could never find one again since the rats are more to the north (I watched)...so then it just spammed the home tele (which was already used) for 28 minuets. This script needs a HELL of a lot more camera spinning to find rats.

EDIT - Getting this now: "just gettin in the right position to attempt a deathwalk, could a few minutes". Looks like deathwalk is far from flawless.

augesrob
03-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_SMART_ AL.simba'

any fix?

Quadsli
03-05-2013, 12:30 AM
The script is working fine. The only problem I got is that when it tries to logg in and I write my mail adress it types " instead of @. Instead of XXXX@hotmail.com it types XXXX"hotmail.com. Ideas on how to fix this?

jarodb
03-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Ive Been running it all day with no issues at all. great script, works flawlessly! :D

riverboat
03-05-2013, 03:23 AM
Script has been running fine for me although does get stuck trying to home tele when lost, and most of the time its lost its just next to the rats with them just off screen. Seems as though it needs keep searching for rats after attempting home tele (sometimes after it starts trying to home tele rats will walk on to screen and it will do nothing), and rotate camera view.

Vusn
03-05-2013, 04:01 AM
My first time ever reading Simba Scripts :o

Compiled successfully in 2231 ms.

Fantastic coding, very well written.

teabag
03-05-2013, 04:27 AM
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap]

{ var CheckHpFirst: Boolean;
Description: If you want the script to look at the hp and see that it's been lowered before it runs away from

I dont understand!!

teabag
03-05-2013, 04:30 AM
SRL_ResetNavBar;

phury
03-05-2013, 08:34 AM
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap]

{ var CheckHpFirst: Boolean;
Description: If you want the script to look at the hp and see that it's been lowered before it runs away from

I dont understand!!

SRL_ResetNavBar;

These are errors within SRL and not my script. Make sure you have the latest SRL.

evilwookie
03-05-2013, 08:54 AM
What are the 3 best items for someone raising str/atk

phury
03-05-2013, 09:29 AM
What are the 3 best items for someone raising str/atk

Obviously the best scimitar you can wield at your current level. Mix that with two armor pieces so the bot spends more time fighting and less time walking!

xxgamer79
03-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Script works amazing.. couldnt figure out how to get it to do the guards so im still at rats. 40/40/1def. Never die now so no walking neeeded so.. thanks!

hey im steve
03-05-2013, 02:47 PM
still cant figure out whats wrong =[
mouse bounces between rats but never clicks them. While doing this it says "Well we are not in lumby"
using the browser version, any help please? :s

Beadmen
03-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Has anyone figured out how to fix the deathwalking system.
I've died 4 times total now each time it has just sat in lumbridge trying to home teleport.
I fixed the anti-leech and I am using the latest version so I would really like to figure out a fix.

koekhapper66
03-05-2013, 04:12 PM
wrong post this, thing does not work.

koekhapper66
03-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\###################################

?

Cheffa1
03-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Stuck at RSready line :\

Codex
03-05-2013, 08:25 PM
I've died 4 times total now each time it has just sat in lumbridge trying to home teleport.
I fixed the anti-leech and I am using the latest version so I would really like to figure out a fix.

Same here. Script is broken?

Alexcrit
03-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Been running for the past 9 hours and everything works flawlessly, luckily i only got randoms that killed me which the deathwalking took care of.
Nice script gratz on the release and thankyou :D

bobwins123
03-05-2013, 09:59 PM
first time trying to fix anti leach:
i believe i have fixed 2/3 problems bit i am having an
Type mismatch at line 330
i am not asking for the answer just the right direction....i have tried messing with it but am stuck so i am here asking
spent a few hours to get to this point :p im in need of help

boogey
03-06-2013, 12:02 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 9:7): Unknown identifier 'Break' at line 78
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:5): Unknown identifier 'IfRSReady' at line 77
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:5): Unknown identifier 'IfRSReady' at line 77
Compiling failed.
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294
Compiling failed.
Compiling failed.
i have everything compiled properly. just trying to figure out what to do with this parameter error

boogey
03-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\###################################

?

REPLACE SLR with SRL. It should read SRL/SRL.Simba

I had the same problems now i'm onto the issues with parameters

phury
03-06-2013, 12:44 AM
Same here. Script is broken?

Guys if there's still issues with deathwalking, it is due to the colors on your screen differing greatly to the normal. What you want to do is increase the tolerance values at the top of the script, it will help with detection of death. The instructions are in side the script in blue text.

Script works amazing.. couldnt figure out how to get it to do the guards so im still at rats. 40/40/1def. Never die now so no walking neeeded so.. thanks!

Script has been running fine for me although does get stuck trying to home tele when lost, and most of the time its lost its just next to the rats with them just off screen. Seems as though it needs keep searching for rats after attempting home tele (sometimes after it starts trying to home tele rats will walk on to screen and it will do nothing), and rotate camera view.

Thank you for the props and for the detailed reports, i will look into these optimizations for the next version!

djspunz
03-06-2013, 06:06 AM
Script is running great now after v1.3, You should add a picking up bones and burying them option because I see you have a script for that :)

Carlito
03-06-2013, 06:49 AM
ugh antileech - onto the next script :spot:

jsorr2
03-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Just a heads up, the drunken dwarf random kills you, and when you death walk back, he's still there and kills you again. (I have no idea why..)

NuclearGold
03-06-2013, 12:15 PM
funny antileach good work. would be better if it didn't attack other peoples npc.

brian87
03-06-2013, 03:17 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_SMART_AL.si mba(27:12): is ('=') expected at line 26
Compiling failed.

I have my = sign there so i have no idea why it isn't compiling there

Alexcrit
03-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Compiling failed.

I have my = sign there so i have no idea why it isn't compiling there
I don't want to give away Phurys anti leaches but it isn't the "=" thats the problem. Look at the whole line and tweak it until it works correctly.

And a friendly recommendation to learn at least basic coding so you stop "leaching" of peoples scripts :D

ps. Thats only the first anti leach GL with the other ones :)

daqaq
03-06-2013, 09:18 PM

Megamantnt
03-06-2013, 09:49 PM
I don't honestly know if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm getting an error in line 77 of the SmartParams with RsReady. I think RsReady is not defined or something?
I don't know... I guess I don't deserve to use this, because I don't understand. I'll wait until someone releases something that doesn't have anti-leech I suppose.

cyrus23
03-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Downloads\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_BROWSER_ AL (1).simba'

How do I fix that error?

BGXD
03-06-2013, 10:54 PM
[Error] C:\Users\rafael\Downloads\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_SM ART_AL (1).simba(27:12): is ('=') expected at line 26
Compiling failed.
help me!

blackbird678
03-07-2013, 04:19 AM
Cyrus and BGXD it's anti-leach just tweak it bit you'll figure it out eventually :). Also minor problem, seems to get lost too easily when its actually quite close to the rats and tele's home for no reason, and can waste up to 30mins trying to tele home when it just did. Once home didn't seem to deathwalk properly, and just kept trying to pointlessly teleport home again. Also not sure if just me, but I swear randoms went up like 3 time as much as usual when I started botting...

phury
03-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Cyrus and BGXD it's anti-leach just tweak it bit you'll figure it out eventually :). Also minor problem, seems to get lost too easily when its actually quite close to the rats and tele's home for no reason, and can waste up to 30mins trying to tele home when it just did. Once home didn't seem to deathwalk properly, and just kept trying to pointlessly teleport home again. Also not sure if just me, but I swear randoms went up like 3 time as much as usual when I started botting...

Thanks for this info! I'll fix this up with the next release.

bobsnarly
03-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Compiling failed.

bobsnarly
03-07-2013, 08:43 AM
help plz?

bobsnarly
03-07-2013, 08:46 AM
[Error] C:\Users\Karyn McLauchlan\Desktop\New Folder\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_SMART_AL.simba(27:11) : is ('=') expected at line 26
Compiling failed.

Farcefii
03-07-2013, 06:49 PM
is line 120 part of the anti-leech?

Duchx2
03-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Tem porary Internet Files\Content.IE5\O2UHWE7A\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_B ROWSER_AL (1).simba'
help please !!

Glossy Duck Sauce
03-08-2013, 01:47 AM
Works amazingly, deathwalking is near perfect. I only really have a problem with randoms and the bot getting lost and just standing there trying to home tele, just like the other guy. A few additions would be great too, like bone burying or something.

Again, great script. Bought a steel scim from some guy and got 40 att/str in a day! XP rate goes really high when you start one hitting rats.

pigggy
03-08-2013, 04:45 AM
amazing bot man, i love u (no homo) :D

dizzymauler
03-08-2013, 06:52 AM
it keeps saying "well we are not in lumby" even though i'm still at the rats place, though there are no rats on-screen. the script waits about 30 seconds, then tries to home tele. any way to fix this? thanks.

Potentiality
03-08-2013, 07:10 PM
I have One error that I can't get around :/ I know its antileech but help!!!!

[Error] C:\Users\User\Downloads\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_BROW SER_AL.simba(331:1): Type mismatch at line 330
Compiling failed.

// main loop
begin
P07_DeclarePlayers;
//SetUpSRL;
SetupP07Include;
mySetup;
wait ('500')
clickRats;
end;

Velix
03-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_BROWSER_AL .simba'

Help?

Prowlerz
03-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Omg! This is the first Anti-Leech I solved yay!

Poweraids
03-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Hey im having some trouble with the anti leech, i did the first few tut's that are stickied on scripting and im not even sure if im trying to fix something thats broken of breaking something thats fine, im not asking for an answer just wondering if somone would pm me so i could talk n try figure out where im going wrong? Thanks.

Zeek
03-09-2013, 04:00 PM
[Error] C:\Users\Ben\Downloads\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_SMART _AL.simba(332:1): Type mismatch at line 331
Compiling failed.

// main loop
begin
P07_DeclarePlayers;
SetUpSRL;
SetupP07Include;
mySetup;
wait('500')
clickrats
end.

Help?

farkid
03-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Hmm mine just runs to the corner of the gate and says well we arnt in lum

brian87
03-10-2013, 12:40 AM
I don't want to give away Phurys anti leaches but it isn't the "=" thats the problem. Look at the whole line and tweak it until it works correctly.

And a friendly recommendation to learn at least basic coding so you stop "leaching" of peoples scripts :D

ps. Thats only the first anti leach GL with the other ones :)

I'm trying to learn thats why I'm asking

MadsCT
03-10-2013, 01:45 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\P07Include.Simba(57:51): Invalid number of parameters at line 56. Got that wrong again.. :(
Mouse(RandomRange(X1,X2),RandomRange(Y1,Y2),0,0)
Can anyone help me whats wrong

p0werb0tasdf
03-10-2013, 02:57 AM
Is there a way to change what world this script logs in to?

LAGARTIJA
03-10-2013, 04:07 AM
i dont try to leech but come on not all the people know how to do this i have 2 hours here trying to solve it and i cant so this is not fair, cause i dont know how to write scrips i cant use it cool

// Choose your combat type here: (1 = top left , 2 = top right, 3 = bottom left, 4 = bottom right)

// Choose your combat type here: (1 = top left , 2 = top right, 3 = bottom left, 4 = bottom right)
('combattype: = 1');

heyohmygod
03-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Script is perfect! :)

the_tester
03-12-2013, 03:14 AM
Script work's really well and has got me several level's. Deathwalking could be improved a lot though.

Thanks for the script!

ReeferFromHF
03-12-2013, 04:21 AM
I suck ass at anti-leeches. Can anyone PM me some help?

Justin
03-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Converted to use the OSR include, works well, I suggest you change your static clicking to something with some randomness

Corythebory
03-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Lost my weapon and full helm and body :<

nolt194
03-17-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm getting this error when compiling...

[Error] C:\Users\Steven Reiche\Downloads\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_BROWSER_AL. simba(330:12): Type mismatch at line 329
Compiling failed.

wait('500');

nolt194
03-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Okay I did a bit of tweaking and found the solutions to common errors.

Common Error 1

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba'

The SLR is spelled wrong, just change it to SRL, this should be the outcome

SRL/SRL.Simba

Common Error 2

Compiling failed.

For this one the ':' should not be there. just remove that from the code and you should be set.

Common Error 3

Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_BROWSER_AL.simba(330:12): Type mismatch at line 329

wait('500');[/code]

For this one, remove the ' from both sides of the 500.
final code for line 329 should look like this
wait(500);

Any more problems? PM me

Smeagol
03-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Thanks! got 99 str with this script!

Corythebory
03-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Thanks! got 99 str with this script!

Actually?

Jurii
03-18-2013, 04:27 PM
I did place the 07 files and such but when I boot it starts the EoC runescape up , not the 07 thing, any suggestionjs?

scarf
03-18-2013, 08:30 PM
fixed 3 error with your "common errors" but now it says script will start in 5 sec...

and the runescape client dont pop up and then the bot says " well we are not in lumbi "

madeincanada
03-19-2013, 02:46 AM
just a bug/glitch it keeps getting stuck near the mugger and sometimes when your in the rat area behind lumby, it says 'we are not in lumby'

meanagestudios
03-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Added a proggie function, heres one from last night. 1-24 str, cheers bro
Time running: 06h 01m 10s
Kills: 640
Walks: 32

When I came back it wasn't getting ay kills because another bot was there, no idea how long he'd been there, it was worse than usual because of the antiban I added too.

Only bugs I noticed were just that it adds the items too quick and sometimes misses some, easy fix with a failsafe, would also make it less botlike if u had only a weapon on you. Walking back when its finding the spot to click is botlike too, could be better

deathkiller994
03-19-2013, 07:33 PM
I wish they would remove the "no-antileech" rule.... There have been a HUGE amount of botters at rats cuz of that rule >.<
If ppl cant be arsed about learning a few basic things about Simba, maybe they dont deserve to use simba?

Other than that, this is a GREAT script :)

meanagestudios
03-20-2013, 02:40 AM
I wish they would remove the "no-antileech" rule.... There have been a HUGE amount of botters at rats cuz of that rule >.<
If ppl cant be arsed about learning a few basic things about Simba, maybe they dont deserve to use simba?

Other than that, this is a GREAT script :)

deathkiller994
03-20-2013, 03:51 AM

Lol yea... Thats cuz I started learning Simba about 1-2 weeks ago and im normally on the IRC channel...

vitanet
03-21-2013, 04:26 AM
Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294

haluwasa
03-21-2013, 06:11 PM
Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294

Same as vitanet.... getting

"[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294
Compiling failed."

please help :/

EDIT: FIXED!!!!! For all having this error just change "{$DEFINE SMART}" to "{$DEFINE SMART8}"

edit2: this is the first time I've fixed anything! :D

meirinho
03-22-2013, 01:24 AM
Hey great script! appreciate the time you put into it, works great for me. I am fairly new to simba and cannot find how a world is chosen or where to edit it, any help would be great! :)

nayd
03-22-2013, 06:50 PM
what do you change for the lumcheck anti leech thing???

does it have anything to do with that the fact that im actually in lumby and it just says "well we are not in lumby" and just tries to home teleport every 20 seconds

wimpie2001
03-22-2013, 07:14 PM
gonne test this out ...

nayd
03-23-2013, 08:31 AM
awesome script man... everything works tip top with no problems! other then randoms obviously.. Thanks a lot for this script

nayd
03-24-2013, 07:04 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mouse.simba(166:36): Invalid number of parameters at line 165

vitanet
03-25-2013, 11:16 AM
very good script but you can add a "gui" to see hoy many time played.exp gained etc...

Glorix
03-31-2013, 02:46 AM
had to put my own colours in, working good now.

anyway to make the bot click in the middle of the rats when it cant find any?

BelgianFries
04-02-2013, 07:04 PM
It works well but it's still wise to babysit this script.

koo29
04-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Instead of doing waterfall quest on my 2 mules, I might just run this overnight lol

MaetNameno
04-04-2013, 01:55 AM
Good training for the beginning but after you level up some and get some armor it's better exp to just use a fight cave script.

willymcsemen
04-04-2013, 10:39 PM
Currently using this now gonna try run it over night, cheers :)

koo29
04-05-2013, 03:36 AM
I'm going to modify this script to kill goats at desert :D

Noorullah
04-05-2013, 08:55 AM
it loads up eoc...it's nothing wrong with my end because my other scripts load up 07..., can any1 help?

klonaro
04-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_SMART_AL.s imba'
No Extensions update available.
You said to rename a file with a comma instead of a period which file do I rename? To fix that error

Titankiller
04-08-2013, 02:04 AM
can someone pm me anti-leech ? sorry i dont really script so i dont know how to fix please :( ...

twender
04-09-2013, 03:09 AM
Well the script doesn't give any errors or anything, it doesn't just open the runescape.. not even eoc..
then the mouse hovers around in my desktop, when I got the script running.

Neznam
04-09-2013, 03:17 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_RatSmasher_v1_3_SMART_AL.s imba'
No Extensions update available.
You said to rename a file with a comma instead of a period which file do I rename? To fix that error

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99577
Rename the folder SRL-OSR-master to SRL-OSR
If you don't have that folder, follow the link I posted.

twender
04-09-2013, 12:33 PM
it loads up eoc...it's nothing wrong with my end because my other scripts load up 07..., can any1 help?

Same happens for me, got it just working... but it opens eoc now.

Edit - actually got it working after some work.

coleworld
04-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Fix this dam script! Take off the anti leach!

maplesyrup
04-23-2013, 03:04 PM
im new

i found out the anti leech
when i try to run the script it opens my P07 include and gives be this

Error: Exception: Out of memory at line 636

can someone try to help me?

notna007
04-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Well the script doesn't give any errors or anything, it doesn't just open the runescape.. not even eoc..
then the mouse hovers around in my desktop, when I got the script running.

same problem, no idea how to fix it and i have every 07include working on other scripts :)

maplesyrup
04-24-2013, 02:41 AM
how did you add a proggie function?

Reganoske
04-25-2013, 11:10 PM
Did the Anti-Leeches.
I'm getting this upon trying to start it up
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281
Compiling failed.

TheWord
04-26-2013, 12:16 AM
Anti-leech needs to be removed, otherwise your thread will be closed, and the script will be removed.

Source:

http://villavu.com/forum/announcement.php?f=&a=48

acow
04-29-2013, 11:45 PM
Instead of doing waterfall quest on my 2 mules, I might just run this overnight lol

lazy ftw =]

rivaldo
05-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file '07symbol.simba

lordasukuu
05-14-2013, 09:00 AM
when i try to start it, it comes up with (below), how do i fix this?

Ahmahze
05-31-2013, 05:06 PM
Get this to work? I'm having same problem

nigeerflip
06-05-2013, 07:09 AM
man you guys sure dont know how to read through the rest of the threat, out of 7 pages there is at least 2-3 on every page asking the same damn question about that line. Its a typo, fix it..

i have a problem as well, im not sure what to do with it or if its just an anti leech, but ive only discovered scripting in the past couple of days.

When i run it opens a new tab of the P07 include and errors at this:
[Error] C:\Users\Celeste\Documents\Simba\Includes\P07Inclu de.Simba(105:10): Duplicate identifier 'P07_GETUPTEXT' at line 104
Compiling failed.

i have no idea what to do with it as the whole line is just:
Function P07_GetUpText: String;

and if i take out this line {$I P07Include.Simba} of the original script at the top
it gives me

[Error] C:\Users\Celeste\Documents\Simba\Scripts\Phury_Rat Smasher_v1_3_SMART_AL.simba(48:6): Unknown identifier 'P07_LoggedIn' at line 47
Compiling failed.

i keep deleting stuff to see what happens and all it does is give me more errors?? >_<

mxfox
06-05-2013, 02:59 PM
working great on my pure :p thanks for release

Hoodz
06-05-2013, 04:30 PM
for anyone with errors: you do NOT have setup simba correctly. stop asking about errors

nigeerflip
06-06-2013, 12:40 AM
im running simba fine, im using about 10 diff scripts for various things at the moment, but my problem above is the only one im experiencing right now.

Dvsdvl
06-10-2013, 07:10 PM
This script is very good, I'm going to leave it on overnight and report back later.

edit: http://puu.sh/3cJXU.jpg - Gets stuck here.

nigeerflip
06-12-2013, 09:29 AM
noone can help with my error on bottom of page 7?

NeoX
06-20-2013, 08:43 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281
Compiling failed.

nigeerflip
06-22-2013, 01:37 PM
guess this doesnt really get checked on reguarly

arttis99
06-24-2013, 04:12 AM
guess this doesnt really get checked on reguarly

yo mine says the slr/srl error i fixed it and it said something about parameters and i deleted one space then is said something about RSready

NoneofTheAbove
07-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Testing out this script now! Hope it turns out to be good!

Qw4rt6yu9
09-27-2013, 12:07 PM
Can someone tell me if you have to be facing north for it to check if you are dead or not? I'm trying to edit this a bit and the way it points the compass north every loop is bad if you are trying to make a good antiban. Can someone please tell me?

Sjoe
09-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Can someone tell me if you have to be facing north for it to check if you are dead or not? I'm trying to edit this a bit and the way it points the compass north every loop is bad if you are trying to make a good antiban. Can someone please tell me?

just searches for symbols on minimap, fountain smybol to be specific.
This script has a lot of stratic clicking though.

Qw4rt6yu9
09-29-2013, 10:03 AM
just searches for symbols on minimap, fountain smybol to be specific.
This script has a lot of stratic clicking though.

Yeah, I played around with it myself and added some nice anti bans and fail safes, such as logging out if it is in a tele d away random. I found out that it needs to look north to see if it is lost/at lumby.

Ashaman88
11-27-2013, 07:25 PM
P07include outdated. Please use official one - shoot me a PM when/if this is updated.