PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Simba willing to pay

Blingbixby
03-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Since my last thread got no attention Im going to make a more clear thread. I downloaded Simba, added all the extensions, updated all of them, downloaded the java and did all that, but now where do I load rs? Can someone with a rank team view me and help me?

Sjoe
03-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Since my last thread got no attention Im going to make a more clear thread. I downloaded Simba, added all the extensions, updated all of them, downloaded the java and did all that, but now where do I load rs? Can someone with a rank team view me and help me?

I reported this thread.
You're way too impatient.

EDIT: also paying against the rules here, u should get acquainted with our rules :)

x[Warrior]x3500
03-05-2013, 02:07 PM
yah, Sjoekeloe already helped u a lot :/ gave u links to exactly where u needed to go and everything...

Blingbixby
03-05-2013, 02:29 PM
I reported this thread.
You're way too impatient.

EDIT: also paying against the rules here, u should get acquainted with our rules :)

Omg somebody help my thread got reported. Btw Im not impatient. Iv watched all 3 video tutorials and have gone through pages upon pages of guides and they're all trash. Its the most unclear useless guides I have ever seen in my life. The youtube videos don't even have links to the threads the guy is talking about. Point being I joined yesterday and I can already say this community is the worst I have seen in regards to helping people.

Blingbixby
03-05-2013, 02:31 PM
So you can't take 10 minutes out of your extremely busy life to help someone set it up if its so easy?

Makes sense.

Sjoe
03-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Omg somebody help my thread got reported. Btw Im not impatient. Iv watched all 3 video tutorials and have gone through pages upon pages of guides and they're all trash. Its the most unclear useless guides I have ever seen in my life. The youtube videos don't even have links to the threads the guy is talking about. Point being I joined yesterday and I can already say this community is the worst I have seen in regards to helping people.

Threads are explained well enough. Just read them through carefully.

I do NOT help people that act the way u do. Show some respect, dignity, stop acting so spoiled.

EDIT: If u just asked for help nicely, instead of giving that attitude, people were helping you as we speak.

Austin
03-05-2013, 02:37 PM
It doesn't seem like you want to be here, so why don't you just leave? We don't usually like to help people who don't WANT to learn. And calling our stuff "trash" doesn't help either.

Hobbit
03-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Point being I joined yesterday and I can already say this community is the worst I have seen in regards to helping people.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way. We are regarded by most people as the most welcoming and helpful rs cheating community. We also expect patience and maturity in our community because we are more about the learning and the challenge than dominating runescape. Maybe this isnt the best place for you if you want everything spoon fed.

Goodluck