PDA

View Full Version : wBot is up!

Hexless
03-05-2013, 08:47 PM
wBot is up im not sure if im aloud to say that but idk so feel free to remove if im not but just letting people know

Sin
03-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Cya 07 economy!

Silentcore
03-05-2013, 08:56 PM
Cya 07 economy!

I have never heard of this? Is is legit or what?

Sin
03-05-2013, 08:57 PM
WeiBot is legit, yes.

Slixor
03-05-2013, 08:58 PM
The day of reckoning has come..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25mmhsPgy6A

rj
03-05-2013, 08:58 PM
I still have and always will have a bad taste in my mouse for java bots ever since i finished using Powerban

YoHoJo
03-05-2013, 08:59 PM
From what I've heard from a very trustable guy, it's legit.

Sin
03-05-2013, 09:00 PM

aw :3

rj
03-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Always keep in mind they developed for 2006 RSPS before so to my knowledge they don't have a lot of experience in anti ban - I might be wrong

Sjoe
03-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Always keep in mind they developed for 2006 RSPS before so to my knowledge they don't have a lot of experience in anti ban - I might be wrong

Since when do u need anti-ban on runescape

rj
03-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Since when do u need anti-ban on runescape

When ever you use the same script that thousands of gold farmers are using.

barturoDaonly
03-05-2013, 09:19 PM
There are no scripts up on this site just the client.

Hexless
03-05-2013, 09:27 PM
There are no scripts up on this site just the client.

He appearently is releasing them tomorrow

Ian
03-05-2013, 09:27 PM

Yeah, I heard the same.

J J
03-05-2013, 09:29 PM
When ever you use the same script that thousands of gold farmers are using.
Doesn't matter much if you have good mouse patterns and have a logical script I'd say.. Not much anyways, for me atleast.

Their mouse spline is similar to most bots, Powerbot has updated their mouse from "HomoMouse" to HeteroMouse" now. Their new mouse pattern:

http://i.imgur.com/5RAnXka.png

wBot seems to use a simpler algorithm which results in something like this, similar to Powerbots old mouse:
http://i.imgur.com/GUMi97R.png

--

EDIT: Nvm this, 5 years old does not show everything about a person :P

Bel002
03-05-2013, 11:08 PM
I still have and always will have a bad taste in my mouse for java bots ever since i finished using Powerban

I made over 500m XPs in various skills with PowerBot without any ban.. just use brain when botting and u'll be fine :duh:

Bobiies11
03-06-2013, 12:02 AM
whats that site called pm it please?

Lost in the Trap
03-06-2013, 07:20 AM
scanned the jar it pull java agent aka java rat, im looking into it... seems like rarebot all over again be weary of using this bot until confirmed safe.

outofctrl
03-06-2013, 09:19 AM
wtf weibot? where can i find it?

J J
03-06-2013, 10:07 AM
TRiBot also made a beta release with limited reflection/color support.

http://puu.sh/2cYz2 (Work in progress)

outofctrl
03-06-2013, 11:59 AM
how get damn weibot reply pleaseeeeeee

zirokke
03-06-2013, 02:30 PM
how get damn weibot reply pleaseeeeeee

Is it really so hard to use google?

speedster
03-06-2013, 02:33 PM
I don't trust them with my toons. I'd rather stay safe with Simba for now.

tounsi
03-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Never heard of it lol
Best to just stay safe and use what already has a good reputation

TreeHugger
03-07-2013, 08:02 AM
It's an OK bot but the scripts suck

Yuzuki
03-07-2013, 08:48 AM
no scripts lol

The Mayor
03-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Cya 07 economy!

Especially with people like this (http://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/942965-i-promise-if-a-proper-bot-comes-out-im-gona-gold-farm-the-fuck-outa-07scape/)

Neznam
03-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Especially with people like this (http://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/942965-i-promise-if-a-proper-bot-comes-out-im-gona-gold-farm-the-fuck-outa-07scape/)

Oh well there's always those around no matter where.

I like sticking to just simba.

DannyRS
03-07-2013, 10:19 AM
J J

Do you use some kind of mouse mapper to get the drawn tests? Would be useful to know the name of a program which does this lol, can't really be bothered to make one myself

J J
03-07-2013, 10:57 AM
J J

Do you use some kind of mouse mapper to get the drawn tests? Would be useful to know the name of a program which does this lol, can't really be bothered to make one myself
I lended those pics from someone on Powerbot. You cant really make a Mouse Listener for Simba's mouse unless you modify SMART I think..

You can track your own mouse movements though by making a java program. Im in the train on my way to some classes atm so I will see what I can do.

DannyRS
03-07-2013, 11:34 AM
I lended those pics from someone on Powerbot. You cant really make a Mouse Listener for Simba's mouse unless you modify SMART I think..

You can track your own mouse movements though by making a java program. Im in the train on my way to some classes atm so I will see what I can do.

I could do it in a C# windows exe (just lazy), and use simba outside smart to move the mouse, but a java app would be easier :p let me know if you ever get anywhere ;) just a useful thing to have lying around I thought

J J
03-07-2013, 11:44 AM
I could do it in a C# windows exe (just lazy), and use simba outside smart to move the mouse, but a java app would be easier :p let me know if you ever get anywhere ;) just a useful thing to have lying around I thought
I've finished something that gets the job done, but internet in the train is too slow to upload.
I'll upload when I arrive inside my class :P

DannyRS; added it now.

Note it's still in development so the Save function does not work properly yet. It does save the file somewhere though, named test.png

Clear option works

Austin
03-07-2013, 01:10 PM
I made over 500m XPs in various skills with PowerBot without any ban.. just use brain when botting and u'll be fine :duh:

inb4ban.

#Simba4Life (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=Simba4Life)

DannyRS
03-07-2013, 01:18 PM
I've finished something that gets the job done, but internet in the train is too slow to upload.
I'll upload when I arrive inside my class :P

Note it's still in development so the Save function does not work properly yet. It does save the file somewhere though, named test.png

Clear option works

Ah sweet, I'm in class too, I'll have a look when I get home ;) GoodJob

Sjoe
03-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Less people here already! I think them leechers went to wbot :p

lukas76
03-07-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm loving wbot! Made myself a iron miner and now working on walking + banking! :D

arriba123
03-07-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm loving wbot! Made myself a iron miner and now working on walking + banking! :D

How did you make yourself an iron miner when none-scripters don't have access to the api?

EDIT: NVM FOUND IT.

Mew
03-08-2013, 05:12 AM
Doesn't matter much if you have good mouse patterns and have a logical script I'd say.. Not much anyways, for me atleast.

Their mouse spline is similar to most bots, Powerbot has updated their mouse from "HomoMouse" to HeteroMouse" now. Their new mouse pattern:

http://i.imgur.com/5RAnXka.png

wBot seems to use a simpler algorithm which results in something like this, similar to Powerbots old mouse:
http://i.imgur.com/GUMi97R.png

--

Anyways, I remember Webjoch from a Dutch forum when I was a moderator on there. If I remember correctly he threatened to DDoS the site a few times and actually DDoS'd it but I could be wrong. But he wasn't the nicest guy on the forum and got banned on multiple accounts I believe.

Did some research, yes he is banned:
http://www.lunagang.nl/tipforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=19645
http://puu.sh/2cGl6

This was around 2008 though but I personally wouldn't trust his bot.

Seems legit but I'm a leecher and don't know how to remove anti-leechs c:

phury
03-08-2013, 05:25 AM
Always been careful when it comes to java bots. Remember when jagex threw that hidden object in (that only the bots could find) and banned all those that interacted with it? That's the edge jagex has over these java bots, kinda scary.

grats
03-08-2013, 05:32 AM

that promise vs promist argument was amazing

chief herb
03-08-2013, 05:49 AM

agreed!

outofctrl
03-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Is it really so hard to use google?

it's hard to try first self and then talk? DO you think im really that dumb?

The Mayor
03-08-2013, 07:44 AM

It really does bug me. I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi.

Gh0stt
03-08-2013, 08:00 AM

Hope it is, inb4 I get hacked >:D

Gh0stt
03-08-2013, 08:11 AM
How did you make yourself an iron miner when none-scripters don't have access to the api?

EDIT: NVM FOUND IT.

To those wondering, it can be found here: http://wbot.nl/community/viewforum.php?f=4

BoxxyBabee
03-08-2013, 08:56 AM
Nerf Reflection and Interfacing

grats
03-08-2013, 04:27 PM
It really does bug me. I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi.

It bothers me too, seeing as how all browsers have a spellcheck..

Sogalishis
03-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Wbot has a very similar set up to that like of rsbuddy from what I remember. Still haven't had a chance to use it. I probably won't even end up using it cuz. Personally I don't want to not 07 what so ever cuz it'll just ruin my experience.

The Killer
03-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm not going to be using it on my computer, I may use it on a vps, but tbh I don't trust these new java bots that pop up. Especially since its being detected as a virus (Though I'm aware it's properly false positives like they claim)

J J
03-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Meh I take back what I said before, 5 years is a long time for someone to develop as a person :P
A lot of users are active and the API is nice so I'm working on a script now, f2p rcer.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2efozu0.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/2qbdmqg.png

But yeah you never know about Java bots :)

Slixor
03-09-2013, 02:55 PM
I have a feeling a lot of people will be banned for botting soon..

Many of the global functions in the wBot (such as dropping and interaction) use fixed co-ordinates instead of random ranges. For a niche simba script or something this may not get you banned, but every single wBot script uses these built in functions, so is going to be incredibly easy for Jágex to find these users.

Gh0stt
03-10-2013, 12:27 AM
I have a feeling a lot of people will be banned for botting soon..

Many of the global functions in the wBot (such as dropping and interaction) use fixed co-ordinates instead of random ranges. For a niche simba script or something this may not get you banned, but every single wBot script uses these built in functions, so is going to be incredibly easy for Jágex to find these users.

I agree with this 100%. Just hope I don't get banned.

I used this thing for about 30 mins at barb and then noticed when it dropped the fish it clicked the exact same pixle every time...
Not going to use this tbh.. love simba <3

Le_don
03-11-2013, 10:29 AM
It bothers me too, seeing as how all browsers have a spellcheck..

No they don't.

Le_don
03-11-2013, 10:33 AM
I agree with this 100%. Just hope I don't get banned.

I used this thing for about 30 mins at barb and then noticed when it dropped the fish it clicked the exact same pixle every time...
Not going to use this tbh.. love simba <3

This is the beauty of Simba, everybody could (And most probably should)edit the anti-ban included in scripts, and randomize mouse movements/clicks accordingly. This would, obviously, make it much harder for jagex to detect bots.

Sorry for the double post :P

grats
03-11-2013, 09:15 PM
No they don't.

Yes they do.

Whakey
03-11-2013, 09:25 PM
A lot of people on their official forums and on /vg/ talking saying how they got their account bank stolen soon after starting to use wbot. Way too many for me to ignore it :(.

Gh0stt
03-14-2013, 10:34 AM
A lot of people on their official forums and on /vg/ talking saying how they got their account bank stolen soon after starting to use wbot. Way too many for me to ignore it :(.

Has anyone found an actual virus or keylogger on their computer after using wbot? Or would it juts log the keys that are pressed through the rs window is wbot? Some more info would be greatly apreciated, I changed my password today too, hope nothing happens!! :(

NKN
03-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Pretty sure wBot is legit.
When I was dev'ing a 07 client, they were there to help. Didn't seem like bad people to me at least.

Bicep
03-15-2013, 01:39 PM
No offense to simba but the wbot bots are much more advanced coded. They're faster, more accurate and more stable. Maybe they're easier to detect but chances to get caught are equal if you ask me because the Simba bots are far more ''robotic''

Sin
03-15-2013, 01:42 PM
No offense to simba but the wbot bots are much more advanced coded. They're faster, more accurate and more stable. Maybe they're easier to detect but chances to get caught are equal if you ask me because the Simba bots are far more ''robotic''

I think I just died laughing

The Killer
03-15-2013, 01:50 PM

I love you. You have made my day :)

sahibjs
03-15-2013, 01:52 PM
I think I just died laughing

NOOO don't die!!!
*sees post by Bicep*
*dies*

Silentcore
03-15-2013, 02:53 PM
I gave this 07 bot a try and I didn't like it cause most scrips click the same spot every 3-4 seconds. This happened to me on all wc scripts. Not going to use them anymore.

Incanumix
03-16-2013, 02:06 AM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/351/eb6.jpg?1307463786

DannyRS
03-16-2013, 02:18 AM

faster, more accurate and more stable

Guess what three things Humans are not?

Scripts here are developed by the Individuals, so the coding level and how "good" each script is will vary Alot,

I also don't think you realize how easy it is to script something when you can see Jagex's code or inject into it, when you have to read the screen like a human, thats 1000x harder, but gives a much more human result, hence our ridicolously low ban rate, obviously you can use whatever bot you like ;)

Lord Waffles
03-16-2013, 02:28 AM
I can understand how WBot might feel like a smooth experience, but like what has already been stated...it's not very human like.

Currently the 07 bots need babysat due to the anti-randoms being a work in progress, however I have faith that with time there will be some solid simba scripts with anti-randoms that act a lot more humanistic and feel just as smooth as WBot.

There is also some reports that people are having their banks hacked, this is most likely not due to the WBot devs, however the people writing the scripts might not be so trust worthy. So in the end i'll be spending my time getting better at pascal so I can contribute to this awesome community.

Sawyer
03-16-2013, 03:00 AM
Does this mean a lot of new member that came for 07Scape are gravitating to the place that's download and play? I've learned a of a villavu, and I know it's more worthwhile to stay and learn. But to Bicep's post.... *facepalm* ... Bicep, please.

PersonMan
03-16-2013, 06:00 AM
Has anyone found an actual virus or keylogger on their computer after using wbot? Or would it juts log the keys that are pressed through the rs window is wbot? Some more info would be greatly apreciated, I changed my password today too, hope nothing happens!! :(

Actually I attempted to download the client and avast immediately picked up a trojan, so this confirms my suspicions.
Not to say that avast isn't world renowned for its false positives but considering that things are actually happening to people I would advise everyone to refrain from downloading this.

homm88
03-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Actually I attempted to download the client and avast immediately picked up a trojan, so this confirms my suspicions.
Not to say that avast isn't world renowned for its false positives but considering that things are actually happening to people I would advise everyone to refrain from downloading this.

No, your little Avast wouldn't even detect it if they actually suddenly released a new update and placed a keylogger or something in it.

The people who have decompiled Wbot have already confirmed that it's safe, the only thing doing the stealing are certain scripts and people getting hacked from other places and blaming it on the bot.

rj
03-16-2013, 04:15 PM

Anti-Virus's can't pick up virus's written in java.. they flag all .jar files

PersonMan
03-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Anti-Virus's can't pick up virus's written in java.. they flag all .jar files
Actually modern antiviruses can pick up java viruses. It decompressed the jar and detected "Java:Agent-CAP" in CheckMethodAdapter.class. However if the code has been analyzed and found safe then it's more likely that i'm getting a false positive and that stupid people are downloading viruses as usual. I'm certain my AV doesn't flag all JARs as I've downloaded more than a few.
I'd like to know who decompiled it though.

rj
03-16-2013, 05:27 PM
Actually modern antiviruses can pick up java viruses. It decompressed the jar and detected "Java:Agent-CAP" in CheckMethodAdapter.class. However if the code has been analyzed and found safe then it's more likely that i'm getting a false positive and that stupid people are downloading viruses as usual. I'm certain my AV doesn't flag all JARs as I've downloaded more than a few.
I'd like to know who decompiled it though.

Everytime I download a .jar it gets flagged and I have to dig into Norton and unblock it then dig it out of recycle bin

PersonMan
03-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Everytime I download a .jar it gets flagged and I have to dig into Norton and unblock it then dig it out of recycle bin

I think that's just a norton-specific "feature" ;)

Driice
03-16-2013, 10:58 PM
Meh I take back what I said before, 5 years is a long time for someone to develop as a person :P
A lot of users are active and the API is nice so I'm working on a script now, f2p rcer.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2efozu0.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/2qbdmqg.png

But yeah you never know about Java bots :)

...but wBot is OS only :confused:

Roflme
03-17-2013, 12:15 AM
This explains all the botters buying silk at the silk trader in Al Kharid :(

freezepop
03-17-2013, 03:12 AM
just to let you guys know i had downloaded the bot a few weeks ago and today i was hacked.
First disconnected then the person logged in. They had left me a little message in my ignore list saying wbot got you dont bot idiot.

Usa
03-18-2013, 03:09 PM
just to let you guys know i had downloaded the bot a few weeks ago and today i was hacked.
First disconnected then the person logged in. They had left me a little message in my ignore list saying wbot got you dont bot idiot.

Yeahhh that's a lie.