PDA

View Full Version : Taking Requests For Any RSPS Private Server

Bobs Axes
03-05-2013, 09:38 PM
If you guys would like me to make and release a free script, comment down below with the RSPS name and details that are very specific and exact on what you want the script to actually do. If I get too many requests, then I will pick ones that many people want and not just what one person wants. Again, be very specific in your request. Thanks. :)

originalg55
03-06-2013, 01:36 AM
If you guys would like me to make and release a free script, comment down below with the RSPS name and details that are very specific and exact on what you want the script to actually do. If I get too many requests, then I will pick ones that many people want and not just what one person wants. Again, be very specific in your request. Thanks. :)
sorry wrong forums >.>

Bobs Axes
03-06-2013, 10:21 PM
sorry wrong forums >.>

which category does this go in then

lilkik
03-11-2013, 01:37 AM
hey, I actually had just posted a thread for a request and then saw this :D
I would like it if you could make a bot for the RSPS Soulsplit that would steal from the gem stall in Argdoune or how ever you spell it. here is exactly what i would like:
?I want it to steal from the gem stall
?I want it to be able to get past the random (if you spam click it a random will pop up, it seems like it would be easy to get around though, I can provide a video of it if you would like.
?I want it to be stable, as in being able to run for 20-25 hours at a time if I wanted it to
I do have one more request but it would make it a whole lot harder for you so im going to leave it alone unless you would want the extra challenge.

Thank you

fahdasper
03-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Rsps Name : SoulSplit
I Would like it if you could make me an experiment killer bot
All You Need to do is make it Kill Experiments
Make It Also Turn Prot Melee On
If It Supports Range / Mage That Would Be Awesome
I am willing to donate to the first one whos willing to make me a script like this

Edin
03-13-2013, 11:52 AM
hey, I actually had just posted a thread for a request and then saw this :D
I would like it if you could make a bot for the RSPS Soulsplit that would steal from the gem stall in Argdoune or how ever you spell it. here is exactly what i would like:
?I want it to steal from the gem stall
?I want it to be able to get past the random (if you spam click it a random will pop up, it seems like it would be easy to get around though, I can provide a video of it if you would like.
?I want it to be stable, as in being able to run for 20-25 hours at a time if I wanted it to
I do have one more request but it would make it a whole lot harder for you so im going to leave it alone unless you would want the extra challenge.

Thank you

Please do this one im desperate. If you look at my posts I have one that you can just edit it works it just doesnt close the random. Let me know if you need it again.

schmidt73
03-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Hey, I am new to scripting with Simba and I would like help on creating a woodcutting bot for PkHonor. When you chop logs it does not give you logs (instead points) and there are no randoms. I read a guide, however when I run it it just says "Successfully Executed". Thanks!

619main
03-25-2013, 07:32 PM
RS name: Rune legacy

i wanna make a thieve bot that makes it steal crafting stall. It requires 96 thieve and is really annoying after a while.
I will be really glad if you can make it for me. i will even donate to you.

if you ever start doing it add me on it... 619main
i tried to do it but i dont know how... please help me

lazybotter
03-28-2013, 02:45 AM
Hello, and thanks for taking peoples consideration to make scripts! :)
I am quite new at this Simba stuff and i'm trying to learn to use it but its so complicated.

RSPS: SiriusX
I would like it to thieve at the highest stall and be able to ::bank
It would need to eat a rocktail every now and then to keep HP full! :D
Hopefully I get a reply, thanks!

tekktiiger
05-05-2013, 09:23 PM
rsps : ultimatescape
skill : agility
course: gnome course (because that is the only course you can find on ultimatescape)
random events : there are no random events at all in this rsps
what the script has to do : do the gnome course over and over again

and a word for the scripter : thank you for scripting this script , people like me will be verry happy.

thank you for reading.

hellian46
05-06-2013, 04:45 AM
RSPS: DeviousPk
Skill: Herb

Need a script that can make overloads, an maybe all extremes but if not just for overloads.

Frankenstein
06-30-2013, 03:48 AM
can you please make a woodcutting script for creative-scape
Rsps:Creativescape or creative-scape
Skill:gold ore mining in Isle (bank is right next to it)

hennber
06-30-2013, 11:57 AM
Rune2006 farmer, i have account and everything.

Pkboy
09-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Can you make an pkhonor dragon killer and dragon bone picker script.
And also it has to bank bones and get food and eat when hp goes low and protect mage.
Pickup out food and prayer potions... :) it would be very great full if you would help :)

hallawalla
09-22-2013, 09:34 PM
PLEASE DO ONE FOR BATTLESCAPE:
Rocktail fishing
Guard thief!! both for money , the server has like 900+players on today!

humeruzz
09-26-2013, 07:32 PM
I know I sound like a complete Anus asking for this...

But would anyone be able to create a SoulSplit soul wars bot?
Maybe just make it run around and maybe attack some NPC's

I recon this is a pretty difficult bot to create, but the profit is decent for doing nothing, and you can get some pretty damn insane armour from it

Regards Humeruzz

Cullen
10-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Please add me on skype and help me create a script for "Creative-scape" !

rj
10-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Please add me on skype and help me create a script for "Creative-scape" !

He hasn't logged on in months lol I'll add you this afternoon (about 11 hours from this post)

Cullen
10-10-2013, 11:00 AM
He hasn't logged on in months lol I'll add you this afternoon (about 11 hours from this post)

Appreciate it heaps man :)

PkHonor
11-16-2013, 12:41 PM
PkHonor? :D

smirgelis69
07-09-2014, 08:22 AM
RSPS name:Alotic
Paladin thiever. There are playng like 400+ people and with paladins u can make up to 12M/hour.
Plz make that script i was tryng but i failed.

halodon123
08-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Make one for Alotic pls, bandits would be very helpful

rj
08-05-2014, 03:39 AM
Make one for Alotic pls, bandits would be very helpful

posted in in early 2013..