PDA

View Full Version : ChaosBones - Picks and buries bones at the chaos temple

phury
03-06-2013, 02:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NIrMEQv.png

About
This script picks bones and buries them at the chaos temple located in the wilderness. As far as i know it's the only script available for training prayer at the time of release.

Requirements
None. You can run this on a level 3 account. Requires no quests or stats. There's also no anti-leech in this script as it has no effect on the economy.

Features

S.M.A.R.T Compatibility
Auto-login
Progress report

Future Features

Increased Anti-Random support
Increased efficiency

Instructions

Make sure you have the 2007 include, you can find it HERE (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96863)
Download Script, make sure you pick the correct version (browser/smart)
Beat the anti-leech (pretty simple)
Enter username and password at the top of the script if you want auto-login to work
Stand at bone piles at the chaos temple
Make sure game brightness is at maximum
Target the game window with the green cross-hair icon
Run script

Current known bugs
none, if you find any please report them on this thread.

Version History
1.0 - Initial Release
1.1 - Anti leech added, Increased efficiency, fixed inventory menu bug, optimized code, made code easier to read.

FAQ
Q: What about pkers?
A: The chaos alter is not very popular, just choose a quiet world and you shouldn't be disturbed. I've ran it for six hours and didn't see any other players.

Q: I am using SMART8 and getting errors
A: IF YOU ARE USING VERSION 8 OF SMART CHANGE LINE 28 TO {$DEFINE SMART8}

Take note
If the script appears to be buggy or unstable, you may have to manually select the colors using the color picker tool.
I have marked the variables you may need to change at the top of the script.

Anti-Leech
1 line

Feedback
Please leave me positive/negative feedback on how the script goes for you. If there's any bugs/errors PLEASE REPORT THEM IN THIS THREAD. If the script runs very well for you, please post too!

Special Thanks
blockay (http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=114605) - I borrowed the turnRunOn procedure from his Tree cutter -> Shaft fletcher (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97027) script.

drc1998 (http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=103812) - Made a little edit to increase efficiency. Thanks!

Remember, if you're planning to use the SMART version, you will need to have set it up for RS2007. A nice tutorial on this can be found here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599).

NOTE: SOME USERS HAVE REPORTED VERSION 1.0 WORKS MUCH BETTER FOR THEM , SO I HAVE RE-UPLOADED 1.0

Salacityy
03-06-2013, 02:08 AM
Can't wait to test this out :)

Runehack123
03-06-2013, 02:31 AM
Good job on first script!

There's also no anti-leech in this script as it has no effect on the economy.
Who cares about Runescape economy - the whole reason to include anti-leech is to get people to learn about Simba.

At first look, standards need change. The tab button is your friend here.
Having bad standards makes your script that much more difficult for people to look at.

Line 133 -> until FindDTM(...) = false
You can also write until not(FindDTM...

You also don't need a begin/end after an If Then statement if it's just followed by one line..
And using global constants/variables should be avoided so I don't think it's good to see that most of your colours are declared as global constants.
See here as to why -> http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?GlobalVariablesAreBad

However, your biggest concern right now should probably be though that you're not freeing any of your DTMs and this should be a concern to whoever is using this script! NEW USERS - Watch out for the memory leaks in the 07 scripts!!
See this on how to free DTM/bmp the right way ->
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78418

nebbyyy
03-06-2013, 02:40 AM
one major problem, the script runs beautifully but when you have a full inventory, it doesnt bury, it just continues to try and pick up bones

adamater
03-06-2013, 04:17 AM
what kind of xp do ya get from this?

phury
03-06-2013, 04:35 AM
Good job on first script!

Who cares about Runescape economy - the whole reason to include anti-leech is to get people to learn about Simba.

At first look, standards need change. The tab button is your friend here.
Having bad standards makes your script that much more difficult for people to look at.

Line 133 -> until FindDTM(...) = false
You can also write until not(FindDTM...

You also don't need a begin/end after an If Then statement if it's just followed by one line..
And using global constants/variables should be avoided so I don't think it's good to see that most of your colours are declared as global constants.
See here as to why -> http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?GlobalVariablesAreBad

However, your biggest concern right now should probably be though that you're not freeing any of your DTMs and this should be a concern to whoever is using this script! NEW USERS - Watch out for the memory leaks in the 07 scripts!!
See this on how to free DTM/bmp the right way ->
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78418

+rep

Thank you for the extensive reply! I understand the purpose behind anti-leech, i just view this script (which is my second by the way) as not very major, and will only be used by a minority. I will add anti-leech next update though.

I am fully aware of what you are talking about, as a computer science graduate i've come to know all about memory management and the purpose of code formatting (ie indenting). I posted this script up in a rush as i was leaving the house, in hopes to get some feedback. I will be releasing an update tonight which should fix up all these things. Very helpful post though, this forum needs more people like you :)

one major problem, the script runs beautifully but when you have a full inventory, it doesn't bury, it just continues to try and pick up bones

Colors, got to hate them! :P I tested the script over three different machines and grabbed a nice average of the colourisation for the DTM, so that the average user should be able to run the script fine. I will be updating the script tonight and will increase the tolerance of the DTM as well as give users the ability to select their own tolerance. In the meantime there's a few things you could try:

Ensure the inventory is open, if you've interfered with the script you may have deselected the inventory screen, thus the script cannot see its progress.
Ensure your runescape brightness is turned up to maximum
Ensure your graphical color settings on your pc are standard or default.
Attempt at making your own DTM of bones in the inventory. It's very simple and only takes 60 seconds, if you search around there should be plenty of tutorials available to do this.

Good luck!

what kind of xp do ya get from this?

Obviously, the exp rate is nothing crazy. It's a really good way to train prayer though, at least for the first 40 levels (which i achieved while making the script). It's free too, opposed to buying your own bones and burying them at a bank.

Neversoft
03-06-2013, 04:46 AM
Using this as I am writing this, works perfect picking up bones and burying them when you have 28. I'm no pro but being in the wilderness would it be possible to add a teleport home function when you take damage or when you reach 50% hitpoints?

phury
03-06-2013, 04:54 AM
Using this as I am writing this, works perfect picking up bones and burying them when you have 28. I'm no pro but being in the wilderness would it be possible to add a teleport home function when you take damage or when you reach 50% hitpoints?

Depending on what level the chaos alter is, this may be possible. But is there really a purpose? I'd assume the script would be run with no armour or items on the user so that death didn't have any impact.

dermasil
03-06-2013, 05:04 AM
Can't thank you enough man, been using it for an hour and a half now runs flawlessly, no issues whatsoever great work

Neversoft
03-06-2013, 05:06 AM
Depending on what level the chaos alter is, this may be possible. But is there really a purpose? I'd assume the script would be run with no armour or items on the user so that death didn't have any impact.

It was around 11-13, I guess the only real purpose would be to bury the rest of your bones in peace before heading back up.

mrbotter123
03-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Whats the xp/hr guys?

pcelite11
03-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Whats the xp/hr guys?

This^. Is this any good if you have 37 prayer?

mrbotter123
03-06-2013, 10:50 AM
This^. Is this any good if you have 37 prayer?

The xp/hr would still be the same regardless of your level. /facepalm

nebbyyy
03-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Been testing this for couple hours, as a few bugs, if the camera has to many bones on screen it suddenly hovers over all 5 or 6 bones with the mouse not picking them up, and repeats this over and over, Be Careful using this and keep an eye on it!

jkbapeh
03-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Great Script, ran it from 17-21 prayer until I died, took my eyes off for 10 mins to watch tv and I was in lumbridge haha.

Suggestions: Maybe figure out a way to get all the bones in order, sometimes it would click the bones in the outer area leaving the spot where there was bones already under me, which would give more xp/per minute

I got the mysterious old man random, and just 1 clicked him and got a emerald, so maybe being able to 1 click mysterious old man, but guess that would have to wait for some anti-random.

overall good script, gets the job done ;)

tock
03-06-2013, 05:52 PM
this is so cool great work. i have a decent suggestion which is this:

the only issue with most bots is that the random events occur which there is almost no way around.
my idea is that (specifically with this bot) the program could detect a random event (that's easy enough),
and then logout and log back in. believe it or not, loging out and loggin back in is a way to avoid most random
events that appear here

Alexcrit
03-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Congrats on the release you have made one of the best combat scripts on here and now the only prayer training script!
It is possible for you to incorporate the bone burying aspect of this script with the "Rat Smasher" this would make for solid combat training and prayer training.

Nice scripts - Alexcrit

imduality
03-06-2013, 06:51 PM
Good Script got it fixed:spot:

eatthis95
03-06-2013, 07:11 PM
When i run this script it pretty much gets 1 bone from inside the temple then runs all the way outside to pick up one bone to just run and get 1 from temple and repeat.. veryyy veryyy sloow! please try fix or sort something out with this:)

eatthis95
03-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Apart from that standard but pretty nice i guess :p

drc1998
03-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Is there a way to make it bury the bones after a half inventory? Because the xp rate will go way higher if it buried the bones after the inventory was half full. :)

pcelite11
03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
The xp/hr would still be the same regardless of your level. /facepalm

Obviously thats not what i as asking /facepalm. I was asking if this was worth it if you were at 37 prayer.

drc1998
03-06-2013, 10:41 PM
The xp levels are higher I found if you bury the bones after it collects 12, not a full inventory.The xp levels are higher I found if you bury the bones after it collects 12, not a full inventory. Here's my edit to make it better (possibly).

//-------------------------------//
// ChaosBones //
// V1.0 //
// by Phury //

// Start script at the chaos alter in the wilderness
// Make sure to check every now and then for random events!
// Enter your user and pass below
// And if script is failing to pick up any bones
// Enter a custom bone color below too.
// Enjoy the script.

program chaosPrayerTrainer;
{$DEFINE SMART8}
{$I SRL/SRL.Simba}
{$I SRL/SRL/Misc/Debug.Simba}
{$I P07Include.Simba}

var x,y,bonesFloor,bonesInv,xt,yt,buriedBones,boneCoun t : Integer;

const

// PLEASE ENTER YOUR USER AND PASS HERE
playerUsername = '';
playerPassword = '';

// THE BRIGHTEST COLOR OF BONES ON THE GROUND
// ONLY CHANGE IF SCRIPT DONT WORK
boneGround = 14145500;

runIsOn = 1777019;

procedure setup;
begin
buriedBones := 0;
bonesInv := DTMFromString('mQwAAAHicY2ZgYJjNxMCwAIgnA/FTIP8FED8G4uWzZwFJRoYNS5YwsAJZMMyIhIEAAG7VCG8=');
end;

procedure P07_DeclarePlayers;
begin
P07_PlayerName := playerUsername
P07_PlayerPass := playerPassword;
end;

Procedure turnRunOn; // Credit to blockay for this procedure
// blockay - http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=114605
begin
if P07_LoggedIn then
begin
P07_MouseBox(665, 470, 686, 493, 3);
Wait(RandomRange(400,500));
ClickMouse2(Mouse_Left);
If (Not FindColorTolerance(x,y,runIsOn,625,413,658,447, 4)) Then
begin
P07_Mousebox(625, 413, 658, 447, 3);
Wait(RandomRange(200, 350));
ClickMouse2(Mouse_Left);
P07_TabInventoryTab(4);
//z := (z + 1);
end
else
If FindColorTolerance(x,y,runIsOn,625,413,658,447, 4) Then
begin
P07_TabInventoryTab(4);
// z := (z + 1);
end;
end;
end;

procedure checkLava;
begin
if FindColoredAreaTolerance(x,y,2481403,317,127,337,1 47,5,15) then
begin
wait(2000);
Mouse(601,121,3,3,true);
wait(8000);
end;

end;

procedure tryAndTakeABone;
begin
if P07_FindObjCustom(x,y, ['ake'], [boneGround], 5) then
begin

Mmouse(x,y,1,1);
sleep(400);
if P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom(['ake']) then
begin
Mouse(x,y,1,1,true);
boneCount := boneCount + 1;
end;
end;
end;

procedure showProggy;
begin
Writeln('--------------------------------------------------');
Writeln(' ChaosBones 1.0 by Phury ');
Writeln('Bones buried: ' + intToStr(buriedBones));
Writeln('Exp gained: ' + intToStr(buriedBones*4));
Writeln(' ');
Writeln(' ');
Writeln(' ');
Writeln(' ');
end;

procedure buryAll;
var repeatCounter :Integer;
begin
repeatCounter := 0;
FindDTM(bonesInv,x,y,559, 214,726, 463);
repeat
Mouse(x,y,3,3,true);
sleep(2000);
repeatCounter := repeatCounter + 1;
buriedBones := buriedBones + 1;
showProggy;
until(FindDTM(bonesInv,x,y,559, 214,726, 463) = false);
turnRunOn;

end;

procedure boneReset;
begin
if boneCount <> 0 then
boneCount := 0;
end;

begin
P07_DeclarePlayers;
SetUpSRL;
SetupP07Include;

setup;
sleep(2000);

if(not P07_LoggedIn) then
begin
P07_LogInPlayer;
turnRunOn;
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
P07_MakeCompassNorth;
end;

P07_MakeCompassNorth;
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
Mouse(645,185,2,2,true);
turnRunOn;
repeat
begin
P07_LogInPlayer;
turnRunOn;
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
P07_MakeCompassNorth;
end;

sleep(2000);
showProggy;
tryAndTakeABone;
checkLava;
if boneCount > 11 then begin
wait(2500);
buryAll;
boneReset;
end;
until(false)
end.

My_Sp3c_Ftw
03-07-2013, 12:34 AM
This is a fantastic script. Of course the only issue is rdms and other pkers. Although ATM rdms aren't really solvable, there is a bug to fix.

BUG: Switches tabs to tools tab (spanner) and sometimes doesn't switch back to inventory. Then doesn't know when inventory is full as isn't on inventory tab so continues to aimlessly try to pick up bones with no space.

Other than that, great work!

mrbotter123
03-07-2013, 01:30 AM
Obviously thats not what i as asking /facepalm. I was asking if this was worth it if you were at 37 prayer.

Worth it? Worth what? The time? The money? It's free. Find another way to train pray you leech.

pcelite11
03-07-2013, 01:51 AM
Worth it? Worth what? The time? The money? It's free. Find another way to train pray you leech.

With your low post count and recent join date im the leech? good one, almost made me laugh

ausaaz
03-07-2013, 06:36 AM
I keep getting "[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294
Compiling failed."

Result := SmartSpawnClient(ReplaceWrap(PluginPath, '\', '/', [rfReplaceAll]), Params[0], ',' + Params[1], 765, 503, 's', '', '', -1);

I can remember changing the - Params[1], 765, 503, 's', '', '', -1); to Params[1], 765, 553, 's', '', '', -1);

After i set it back to 503, i reset the client then receive the following error:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77
Compiling failed.

If RSReady then

I have been tinkering around for a while now and I'm honestly stumped, I have gotten most of the other bots working, I'm sure its an easy fix an ill be face palming when found.. Any help would be appreciated

Is it because i opened up the SMART08 client using another bot, then switched scripts?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the fix
{$DEFINE SMART}

Changed define smart to define smart8 -.-!

phury
03-07-2013, 07:16 AM
The xp levels are higher I found if you bury the bones after it collects 12, not a full inventory.The xp levels are higher I found if you bury the bones after it collects 12, not a full inventory. Here's my edit to make it better (possibly).

// ChaosBones //
// V1.0 //
// by Phury //

// Start script at the chaos alter in the wilderness
// Make sure to check every now and then for random events!
// Enter your user and pass below
// And if script is failing to pick up any bones
// Enter a custom bone color below too.
// Enjoy the script.

{$DEFINE SMART8}
{$I SRL/SRL.Simba}
{$I SRL/SRL/Misc/Debug.Simba}
{$I P07Include.Simba}

var x,y,bonesFloor,bonesInv,xt,yt,buriedBones,boneCoun t : Integer;

const

// PLEASE ENTER YOUR USER AND PASS HERE
playerUsername = '';
playerPassword = '';

// THE BRIGHTEST COLOR OF BONES ON THE GROUND
// ONLY CHANGE IF SCRIPT DONT WORK
boneGround = 14145500;

runIsOn = 1777019;

procedure setup;
begin
buriedBones := 0;
bonesInv := DTMFromString('mQwAAAHicY2ZgYJjNxMCwAIgnA/FTIP8FED8G4uWzZwFJRoYNS5YwsAJZMMyIhIEAAG7VCG8=');
end;

procedure P07_DeclarePlayers;
begin
P07_PlayerName := playerUsername
P07_PlayerPass := playerPassword;
end;

Procedure turnRunOn; // Credit to blockay for this procedure
// blockay - http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=114605
begin
if P07_LoggedIn then
begin
P07_MouseBox(665, 470, 686, 493, 3);
Wait(RandomRange(400,500));
ClickMouse2(Mouse_Left);
If (Not FindColorTolerance(x,y,runIsOn,625,413,658,447, 4)) Then
begin
P07_Mousebox(625, 413, 658, 447, 3);
ClickMouse2(Mouse_Left);
P07_TabInventoryTab(4);
//z := (z + 1);
end
else
If FindColorTolerance(x,y,runIsOn,625,413,658,447, 4) Then
begin
P07_TabInventoryTab(4);
// z := (z + 1);
end;
end;
end;

procedure checkLava;
begin
if FindColoredAreaTolerance(x,y,2481403,317,127,337,1 47,5,15) then
begin
wait(2000);
Mouse(601,121,3,3,true);
wait(8000);
end;

end;

procedure tryAndTakeABone;
begin
if P07_FindObjCustom(x,y, ['ake'], [boneGround], 5) then
begin

Mmouse(x,y,1,1);
sleep(400);
if P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom(['ake']) then
begin
Mouse(x,y,1,1,true);
boneCount := boneCount + 1;
end;
end;
end;

procedure showProggy;
begin
Writeln(' ChaosBones 1.0 by Phury ');
Writeln('Bones buried: ' + intToStr(buriedBones));
Writeln('Exp gained: ' + intToStr(buriedBones*4));
Writeln(' ');
Writeln(' ');
Writeln(' ');
Writeln(' ');
end;

procedure buryAll;
var repeatCounter :Integer;
begin
repeatCounter := 0;
FindDTM(bonesInv,x,y,559, 214,726, 463);
repeat
Mouse(x,y,3,3,true);
sleep(2000);
repeatCounter := repeatCounter + 1;
buriedBones := buriedBones + 1;
showProggy;
until(FindDTM(bonesInv,x,y,559, 214,726, 463) = false);
turnRunOn;

end;

procedure boneReset;
begin
if boneCount <> 0 then
boneCount := 0;
end;

begin
P07_DeclarePlayers;
SetUpSRL;
SetupP07Include;

setup;
sleep(2000);

begin
P07_LogInPlayer;
turnRunOn;
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
P07_MakeCompassNorth;
end;

P07_MakeCompassNorth;
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
Mouse(645,185,2,2,true);
turnRunOn;
repeat
begin
P07_LogInPlayer;
turnRunOn;
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
P07_MakeCompassNorth;
end;

sleep(2000);
showProggy;
tryAndTakeABone;
checkLava;
if boneCount > 11 then begin
wait(2500);
buryAll;
boneReset;
end;
until(false)
end.

Thanks! I will include this on the next release and credit you :)

I keep getting "[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294
Compiling failed."

Result := SmartSpawnClient(ReplaceWrap(PluginPath, '\', '/', [rfReplaceAll]), Params[0], ',' + Params[1], 765, 503, 's', '', '', -1);

I can remember changing the - Params[1], 765, 503, 's', '', '', -1); to Params[1], 765, 553, 's', '', '', -1);

After i set it back to 503, i reset the client then receive

I can remember changing [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77
Compiling failed.

If RSReady then

I have been tinkering around for a while now and im honestly stumped, I have gotten most of the other bots working, im sure its an easy fix an ill be face palming when found.. Any help would be appreciated

Is it because i opened up the SMART08 client using another bot, then switched scripts?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the fix [code]program chaosPrayerTrainer;
{$DEFINE SMART}[code]

Changed define smart to define smart8 -.-!

Thanks for bringing this up! Didn't think about SMART8 users :D

ausaaz
03-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Not sure if a bug or not, sometimes the bot will click the "options" tab (i think to adjust the brightness to max?) but it wont go back to the "inventory" tab. Then it will proceed to pick up bones until inventory is full but wont recognize it as it will still be on the "options" menu.

http://gyazo.com/3725fb27825c81fff167ec6ca6348c23
http://gyazo.com/3725fb27825c81fff167ec6ca6348c23

My_Sp3c_Ftw
03-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Think this script has gradually just gotten worse... Somehow. Using it for smart and it can't even bury bones now, really weird. But the main bug still needs fixing which is where it gets stuck constantly after like an inventory of burying, stuck on tool bar and keeps trying to pick up even when full inv cause cant detect full inv. Gunna try browser now as oppose to smart see if it works at all.

adilh301
03-08-2013, 04:03 AM
umm For the smart version of the script you forgot to put 8 in {$DEFINE SMART8} which is giving people a lot of errors.

phury
03-08-2013, 05:08 AM
Updated script taking into account all of your feedback. Thanks so much guys! Keep enjoying this script and don't hesitate to leave more feedback :D

mrbotter123
03-08-2013, 06:57 AM
With your low post count and recent join date im the leech? good one, almost made me laugh

Apart from the fact i can actually script and actually help out.

blub1
03-08-2013, 12:34 PM
to be honest my xp rate would be 20x of what i get now with mouse recorder -_-

ThaPimpShrimp
03-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Thank you very much for the script, I've run it for a couple hours now. I always babysit it (Luckily I have two monitors!) because there is no anti-random like most scripts at the moment.

I just tried upgrading to 1.1 and it simply doesn't work well for me. It will click on bones to pick them up, but before clicking on the next one, it waits a while and moves the mouse around on the screen. Changed bone color and it still has the same problem. I just downgraded back to the old script for now!

soulnigga
03-08-2013, 08:09 PM
my guy just stands around, when the script starts it clicks my bag then does nothing

ThaPimpShrimp
03-08-2013, 09:28 PM
my guy just stands around, when the script starts it clicks my bag then does nothing

You likely need to set the color for the bones. Perhaps change the DTM for the bones in the inventory as well (I did when I had runes in my inv).

ThaPimpShrimp
03-09-2013, 02:02 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/qzg4r8.png

All thanks to you! Getting pretty close to my level 43 goal (Going to do Holy Grail for the last 10k exp).

wonkuh
03-09-2013, 02:41 AM
im getting this error

[Error] C:\Users\Todd\Downloads\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_BROW SER_AL.simba(33:1): Identifier expected at line 32
Compiling failed.

what can i do to fix it?

phury
03-09-2013, 04:10 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/qzg4r8.png

All thanks to you! Getting pretty close to my level 43 goal (Going to do Holy Grail for the last 10k exp).

Thanks for the progress report :D love seeing things like this!

tepovre
03-09-2013, 04:42 AM
[Error] C:\Users\Aria\Downloads\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMAR T_AL (1).simba(166:19): Closing parenthesis expected at line 165
Compiling failed.

line 165: if(P07_LoggedIn := false) then
help

a1 stoner
03-09-2013, 08:01 AM
none of these damn scripts have worked so far for me.. ive done everything right in yohojo's guides. ive tested the scripts he said to in the guides and they've all worked, i have smart8 and everything. but yet no script has worked yet. #dissapointed (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=dissapointed)

rs cheata
03-09-2013, 05:28 PM
[Error] C:\Users\Aria\Downloads\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMAR T_AL (1).simba(166:19): Closing parenthesis expected at line 165
Compiling failed.

line 165: if(P07_LoggedIn := false) then
help
i get the same thing as this guy^

not sure if that is part of antileech but i can not figure it out for the best of me

tepovre
03-09-2013, 07:42 PM
cant figure out the anti leech :
[Error] C:\Users\Aria\Downloads\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMAR T_AL (5).simba(166:19): Closing parenthesis expected at line 165
Compiling failed.

can someone tell me what to write at line 165 please?

soulnigga
03-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Tried v1.0 and everything works fine for some reason 1.1 just wouldn't work even after I changed Color values multiple times.

dill93
03-09-2013, 11:03 PM
i get the same thing as this guy^

not sure if that is part of antileech but i can not figure it out for the best of me
lol you have been a member since 2007 and yet you do not know how to fix a simple anti-leech. sad

keerit
03-09-2013, 11:18 PM
So, V1.0 worked pretty perfectly, but when I'm using V1.1, RS doesn't even run. Running it in a browser and literally the game lags to a stop. Not a major problem as I'm just using 1.0 but might be a good thing to bring to your attention if this is a recurring problem.

rs cheata
03-10-2013, 07:56 PM
lol you have been a member since 2007 and yet you do not know how to fix a simple anti-leech. sad
haha no i fixed it.. I am not used to pastel i can code java/c++ but the error said something about parenthesis which wasn't the case

redevil
03-12-2013, 03:45 AM
[Error] C:\Users\Jackson\Downloads\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_B ROWSER_AL.simba(165:19): Closing parenthesis expected at line 164
Compiling failed.
hmmmmmm

markirox
03-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Mine just stands there and does nothing?

jimmyscribbles
03-17-2013, 02:55 PM
V1_1 didnt work for me, however V1 did! Great job man this is the best script I have encountered for 07.

haluwasa
03-19-2013, 02:09 AM
I get error "[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMART_AL.si mba(166:20): Closing parenthesis expected at line 165
Compiling failed." can someone explain? (new to this)

xheskeyy
03-23-2013, 11:56 AM
I get error "[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMART_AL.si mba(166:20): Closing parenthesis expected at line 165
Compiling failed." can someone explain? (new to this)

remove the colon on the line

dragonarrow
03-23-2013, 03:38 PM
i got it but it loads eoc runescape for some reason?

theowningT
03-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Tested and working, excellent job. very simple anti leach and does what its supposed to do.

theowningT
03-25-2013, 07:30 PM
you must set it to rune old school rs. check all videos to ensure proper set up of the client. It took me 4 hours as a complete new user with and without the vids.

stephen25
03-25-2013, 08:52 PM
All right so it's not working for me, I have changed bone colours repeatedly yet all the bot does is hover over each of the bones in the yard and doesn't press anything, sometimes it switches from inventory into settings tab and then continues to hover above the bones.

Getting no error reports apart from
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMART_AL.si mba(34:5): Variable 'BONESFLOOR' never used at line 33
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMART_AL.si mba(34:5): Variable 'XT' never used at line 33
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMART_AL.si mba(34:5): Variable 'YT' never used at line 33

Not sure if that has anything to do with it

runskittles3
03-31-2013, 10:28 AM
[Error] C:\Users\computer\Downloads\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_ SMART_AL.simba(166:19): Closing parenthesis expected at line 165
any help?

stephen25
03-31-2013, 12:11 PM
[Error] C:\Users\computer\Downloads\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_ SMART_AL.simba(166:19): Closing parenthesis expected at line 165
any help?

Remove the = sign and see if it works then

SantaMan102
04-01-2013, 02:52 PM
When I try it out, it seems to be able to locate the bones no problem, but the cursor rapidly flits between all the bones and never clicks any of them.

Any ideas?

Cheers

akiponki
04-12-2013, 02:08 PM
So in some scripts i use it loads the EoC smart instead of 07Smart and in this script it's like that.

I don't know how to fix it and i have asked in many script polls about this, but no help att all.:fiery:

Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMART_AL.si mba(34:5): Variable 'BONESFLOOR' never used at line 33
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMART_AL.si mba(34:5): Variable 'XT' never used at line 33
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_1_SMART_AL.si mba(34:5): Variable 'YT' never used at line 33
Compiled successfully in 406 ms.
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
Loading SMART: http://world105.runescape.com/f6930565102597732421
Successfully executed.

zxzero
04-27-2013, 07:16 PM
v1.1 does not work for me, but 1.0 does. also I got stuck here and it just kept going around the screen and hovering over white things.

http://i.imgur.com/L134DOd.png

stinkysocks
04-28-2013, 10:55 PM
did not work for me it stands there searching for the bones but cannot find them, had tried changing the color code many times still nothing

acow
04-29-2013, 11:19 PM
im sorry but this script is so funny, just in concept :D

Note
05-14-2013, 02:43 AM
Hi their, just curious does this pick up the bones around the inside of the alter barrier or does it pick up the bones out side of the barrier too?
Because mine is running out side of the barrier as well.. this is free exp but it's rather slow and inefficient.

kjliu1993
03-27-2014, 05:14 AM
"Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Phury_ChaosBones_V1_0_SMART.simb a'"
help?

masterBB
01-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Moved to outdated