PDA

View Full Version : Paying for help with scripting!

proxified123
03-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Hello, im new to these forums. I'm extremely interested in learning how to code for this bot, and would like to start out with a little idea i had of a private script. Nothing major, but im paying somebody a negotiable price to help me throw it together. Im not illiterate, im not stupid by any means, and i am a quick learner. Add me on skype if your interested in helping me please. Chuck.greve

x[Warrior]x3500
03-07-2013, 01:08 AM
well thats silly to be paying someone for helpin u on here! many members here will be more than happy to answer questions and such. feel free to add me on skype and ask me questions anytime u want.

but to start off, go to the tutorial section and check out some of the beginner tutorials, they are a great place to start. yohojo even makes video tuts if you prefer those.

Ian
03-07-2013, 01:10 AM
No need to pay, just ask and we'll help for free :)

I got this
03-07-2013, 01:20 AM
No need to tell us you are new, the title of the thread already did that :D

Heterodox
03-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Y'know, some people might question the 'not illiterate' part of your post when you can't even skim through the rules quickly ;)
Just head over to the IRC and you'll get plenty of help I should think. And don't make the scripts private, geez! Just add a complicated anti-leech.