- Excellent AntiBan Features
- No AntiLeech
- Runs flawlessly
- Progress report
- Logs out when alch limit has been reached

V3.1 Updates
- Finally added auto-update!
- Added custom click interval input
- Added auto-login (to alch more than 6 hrs)

** Make sure the item that you want to alch is in the same spot as the alchemy spell, as if you were casting legit. **
** For best results, use in a non random area (Pest Control). **
** Please stay current with updates! **

All feedback & rep is greatly appreciated! :)

Common Errors

Client loads, but script does nothing:
Reinstall SmartParams, Globals, and Login Here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281:
Make sure that you are using the correct version of SMART. The script is compatible with the old version as default. If you are using SMART v8, simply change {$DEFINE SMART} to {$DEFINE SMART8} on line 2.

Client is loading EoC instead of 07:
Re download SmartParams Here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599)

AutoAlch.simba is the most recent version, which includes autoupdating! AutoAlch2.0 is used as backup!

zyzz0r
03-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Is the whole of the pest control area no randoms or just in the boats?

djm995
03-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Finally an Alcher! Can't wait to use it :)

Runehack123
03-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Finally an Alcher! Can't wait to use it :)

Seriously? That's got to be one of the easiest things to do..clicking the same spot over and over. :confused:
It would take less time to make than downloading this script.

Vusn
03-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Is the whole of the pest control area no randoms or just in the boats?

I believe the bank has no randoms.

Seriously? That's got to be one of the easiest things to do..clicking the same spot over and over. :confused:

You should buy a new computer

Armann
03-07-2013, 06:26 PM
What's the currently best item to alch?

Vusn
03-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Yew & maple longs

Runehack123
03-07-2013, 07:13 PM
You should buy a new computer
I wasn't going to say it, but now I will. :)

Antiban in less than a minute (Average antiban/minute is 1.7647/min in your script!! Since antiban takes time to carry out it will be less, but still above 1 ..even 1.5!) This also means EP/hour would be less, but I don't think this comes with less detectability ...only 5 options... just changing tabs and moving compass angle!!! That's it??? You are changing your compass angle or clicking on the same 2 inventory tabs more than once every minute? What kind of normal person does that? Then you change your mouse position every time you cast a spell. Again, no normal person moves their mouse by a few pixels every time they click on this alchemy spell.
No normal player does that.

If I'd actually play this game there's no way I'd use your bot-like script. Even a simple auto-clicker isn't as bot-like as this.
You tried to overcomplicate things and turn something that could be done in less than 10 lines into a 74 line script. Good job, but this script is horrible. No failsafes and not even a simple progress report.
This is just really poorly thought through in my opinion and it wouldn't surprise me if you actually get banned using this. :o

tounsi
03-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Half the stuff in your script is useless
The only function you should have in there is the ClickAlch that you made

Antiban is useless, no one checks stuff when they alch

The only good thing for this is, is that if it messed up, it goes back to the magic tab

If anyone is going to use this, you would be better off making your own, or just delete almost everything in the script lol

I just use an autoclicker, much better

But yea, if you just use the ClickAlch function, its good, good job man

Yous
03-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Solved anti leech got it to start up but it loads new RS rather than old 07. What am I doing wrong?

Vusn
03-07-2013, 09:21 PM

Antiban in less than a minute (Average antiban/minute is 1.7647/min in your script!! Since antiban takes time to carry out it will be less, but still above 1 ..even 1.5!) This also means EP/hour would be less, but I don't think this comes with less detectability ...only 5 options... just changing tabs and moving compass angle!!! That's it??? You are changing your compass angle or clicking on the same 2 inventory tabs more than once every minute? What kind of normal person does that? Then you change your mouse position every time you cast a spell. Again, no normal person moves their mouse by a few pixels every time they click on this alchemy spell.

If I'd actually play this game there's no way I'd use your bot-like script. Even a simple auto-clicker isn't as bot-like as this.
You tried to overcomplicate things and turn something that could be done in less than 10 lines into a 74 line script. Good job, but this script is horrible. No failsafes and not even a simple progress report.
This is just really poorly thought through in my opinion and it wouldn't surprise me if you actually get banned us
hank you for the great feedback. New members that are learning to script, instead of leeching are treated great in this community. I'd like to touch on a few of your points:

- Do most peoples hands remain completely still when they are alching? Mine shifts a bit.

- What type of failsafe would you recommend? If the proper tab isn't selected, the script will redirect to the spell tab.

- Would you mind turning my script into 10 lines for me?

- The only thing I do when alching is turn my camera and check XP. Will I be banned for that?

- I don't understand what "Good job, but horrible script" means? Do you mind elaborating on the only piece of positive feedback that you gave?

- I plan to add better detail as I further educate myself on RS scripting. This was my first script.

OMGWTFISTHIS
03-07-2013, 09:39 PM
I haven't used this script, but if he's describing the pixel shifts so horribly - perhaps you can make it shift a pixel to keep alching within a box every 30-120 seconds.

Hobbit
03-08-2013, 01:23 AM
This is just really poorly thought through in my opinion and it wouldn't surprise me if you actually get banned using this. :o

This is unneeded. If you are going to give feedback, do it in a constructive way. Don't tell someone just starting out that their script it horrible. He may have worked hard at it and be very proud of it, which he should be. It is a good start in my opinion. We all have to start somewhere. Next time please be more constructive.
Vusn; You script is a good start :) Keep it up!

Vusn
03-09-2013, 09:22 AM
I have upgraded the script. It should be much less detectable now.

Eduard
03-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Nice script, I suggest learning more standards to make your code easier to read. Also, try to incorporate functions into your script.

Vusn
03-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Nice script, I suggest learning more standards to make your code easier to read. Also, try to incorporate functions into your script.

Yeah, I imagine my code isn't very easy on the eyes haha. I'll get better at it with practice :D

jas0nle
03-11-2013, 04:03 AM
is the bot supposed to randomly stop alching for 30+ seconds?

djm995
03-11-2013, 10:29 AM

I'm sorry but not everybody is capable of scripting even the basic of scripts, i'm barely capable of solving anti-leech and as much as i'd love to be able to produce scripts for the rest of the community to use i simply can't.. i'm sure there's many things that i'd X you over in, so please shut the X up :)

Zorgatone
03-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Seems great, I'm going to try it :D

Naffer20
03-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Thanks for this.

Vusn
03-11-2013, 09:30 PM
is the bot supposed to randomly stop alching for 30+ seconds?

Yes, it is part of the anti-ban system. Every time that the script loops, it has a 1 in 160 chance to pause anywhere between 20 and 67 seconds.

Thanks for the feedback guys :D

Smoeltje
03-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Seems to be working great, thanks alot! :)

Vusn
03-12-2013, 10:24 PM
I'm glad you enjoy it, Smoeltje ;D

Smoeltje
03-13-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm glad you enjoy it, Smoeltje ;D

Haha, I really like the script, I tweaked the waiting timers a bit cause in the original version it would click slightly too fast. Adding a logout function when your character runs out of alchs would be amazing :).

Vusn
03-13-2013, 10:40 PM
Haha, I really like the script, I tweaked the waiting timers a bit cause in the original version it would click slightly too fast. Adding a logout function when your character runs out of alchs would be amazing :).

I think my wife's crappy computer has something different than others, I always find myself changing original wait times on scripts lol.

I am actually going to add a logout function tonight, if I finish my college programming work :\ (not near as fun as RS coding). I am also going to reimplement the proggy info.

Frito
03-14-2013, 04:47 PM
What's good for alching? :)

Lazertag
03-14-2013, 05:38 PM
works great good job randomly stops sometimes ok nvm thats anti ban

Vusn
03-15-2013, 03:19 AM
What's good for alching? :)

Magic, Yew, and Maple Longbows are popular for alching

fluffycluffy
03-17-2013, 04:37 AM
Nice script, I like the anti-ban. Keep up the good work

killyoulol
03-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Great script :) I found it works flawlessly when I tweaked the timing a bit :)

jimmyscribbles
03-17-2013, 05:27 PM
does it low alch?

Physic
03-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Great Script! The code is a bit messy. However, it is ur first script. Cant w8 to see more. I wish i had time to code

Vusn
03-18-2013, 05:39 AM
I have upgraded the script. The new version is much better :)

hsxu
03-18-2013, 10:27 PM
Remove the HumanMove procedure altogether, then it wouldn't be too bad. That's what I did. Also I'm not sure why you're doing stuff like:

MMouse(RandomRange(643 - 5, 643 + 5), RandomRange(484 - 5, 484 + 5), 0, 0);
When it can be simplified to
MMouse(RandomRange(638, 648), RandomRange(479, 489), 0, 0);

Vusn
03-18-2013, 10:44 PM
Remove the HumanMove procedure altogether, then it wouldn't be too bad. That's what I did. Also I'm not sure why you're doing stuff like:

MMouse(RandomRange(643 - 5, 643 + 5), RandomRange(484 - 5, 484 + 5), 0, 0);
When it can be simplified to
MMouse(RandomRange(638, 648), RandomRange(479, 489), 0, 0);

Remove the procedure and have it click the same pixel over and over again?

hsxu
03-18-2013, 10:58 PM
Remove the procedure and have it click the same pixel over and over again?
Yeah, a normal human doesn't move their mouse a few pixels every time they alch. If you wanted you could have it alch the same pixel 500 times, 600 times etc and then change the mouse location but every alch is not human-like.

jas0nle
03-19-2013, 02:07 AM
its not alching for me anymore, not sure why

Smoeltje
03-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Absolutely love the new version, thanks a ton!

Vusn
03-20-2013, 12:55 AM
Absolutely love the new version, thanks a ton!

Thank you for taking the time to come reply :)!

its not alching for me anymore, not sure why

Could you please elaborate on the problem? Are there any errors? What is the mouse doing? etc

mcbain
03-20-2013, 05:46 AM
Half the stuff in your script is useless
The only function you should have in there is the ClickAlch that you made

Antiban is useless, no one checks stuff when they alch

The only good thing for this is, is that if it messed up, it goes back to the magic tab

If anyone is going to use this, you would be better off making your own, or just delete almost everything in the script lol

I just use an autoclicker, much better

But yea, if you just use the ClickAlch function, its good, good job man

you do know autoclickers are extremely easy to detect right? :P I got banned on my first account for alching with an autoclicker

x0xh3llx0x
03-20-2013, 07:40 AM
you do know autoclickers are extremely easy to detect right? :P I got banned on my first account for alching with an autoclicker

Was this on 07 scape mcbain?

mcbain
03-20-2013, 05:19 PM
Was this on 07 scape mcbain?

This was round 2006, so if they caught me back then, using an auto clicker in 07 scape would not be smart.

Jakl
03-22-2013, 06:41 PM
I can't wait to this out, i need 13 mage levels!

krempi
03-22-2013, 08:32 PM
nvm

Jakl
03-23-2013, 01:30 AM
Im using this script now and it appears to be flawless. Great job

gallardo
03-23-2013, 03:23 AM
You've taken a lot of flak for this script, but it's absolutely amazing. Autoclickers always fail whenever I get a lag spike, but this has some anti-ban, reverts to the mage tab, and I can keep control of my mouse.

I think you've done an amazing job, I'll be using this for 99 mage. (Currently 85) Can't wait to see more from you.

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 04:09 AM
Loading extension C:\Simba\Extensions\associate.sex
Extension Enabled
Loading extension C:\Simba\Extensions\srl.sex
Extension Enabled
SRL Updater Enabled!
Plugins Updater Enabled!
SPS Updater Enabled!
MSI Updater Enabled!
Simba news:

Simba 0.99 has been released. The release pages will be updated in a few
days.

The latest Simba is Simba 992. Changes from 991 are mostly just lape
updates: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94351

Thank you for using Simba,
Hakuna Matata.

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mouse.simba(166:36): Invalid number of parameters at line 165
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\core\mouse.simba(178:36) : Invalid number of parameters at line 177
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\core\mouse.simba(178:36) : Invalid number of parameters at line 177
Compiling failed.
Compiling failed.
Compiling failed.

????????????????????????

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 06:26 AM
This issue was fixed in the latest commit on github.

Get the latest mouse.simba here: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-5/blob/master/SRL/core/mouse.simba

You should copy paste the code from your browser into mouse.simba. If you download the file it will have html tags embedded in it that can introduce errors.

You can also download the entire SRL archive by clicking the ZIP button, then you can just copy paste the file from the archive over top of the existing mouse.simba.

Im confused, whats that about? and what do i do?

btax420
03-24-2013, 12:31 PM
can you fix the delay it has almost every alch? if it would be 1 second quicker it would be a flawless script.
also another request can you add a proggy screen? to see how much xp/hour etc.
thanks and good job on the script it runs amazing.

zyzz0r
03-24-2013, 01:52 PM
I don't know why but mine just doesn't work at all, it loads the client and everything as normal. I type in the amount to alch and it doesn't do anything.

yankees
03-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Doesnt start alching...

Vusn
03-24-2013, 10:35 PM
can you fix the delay it has almost every alch? if it would be 1 second quicker it would be a flawless script.
also another request can you add a proggy screen? to see how much xp/hour etc.
thanks and good job on the script it runs amazing.

It seems that everybody's computer is a bit different with the timing. To change the click rate, all you have to do is adjust the numbers in lines 123 & 125. The 700, 1000 means it will click at a rate of .7 - 1 second. If you need it quicker, you could try .4 - .7 (400, 700) or so. Just experiment with it, and see what fits you best :) I intend to add a progress system once I get a break from my school work :D.

You've taken a lot of flak for this script, but it's absolutely amazing. Autoclickers always fail whenever I get a lag spike, but this has some anti-ban, reverts to the mage tab, and I can keep control of my mouse.

I think you've done an amazing job, I'll be using this for 99 mage. (Currently 85) Can't wait to see more from you.

Thanks man! I'm glad you love it! I must admit, the script was pretty lousy when I initially released it. After receiving some (fairly) harsh criticism on the first page, I put a lot more time and self pride into it. I believe it has been improved by x10 from what it was. Your feedback is a great motivation to release other scripts, good luck on 99 mage :)!

btax420
03-25-2013, 07:43 AM
It seems that everybody's computer is a bit different with the timing. To change the click rate, all you have to do is adjust the numbers in lines 123 & 125. The 700, 1000 means it will click at a rate of .7 - 1 second. If you need it quicker, you could try .4 - .7 (400, 700) or so. Just experiment with it, and see what fits you best :) I intend to add a progress system once I get a break from my school work :D.

thank you!! im gettin 1200 - 1300 alchs now an hour. thanks dude.

yankees
03-25-2013, 08:29 AM
Any solution to why its not starting? No errors.

Vusn
03-25-2013, 03:10 PM
Any solution to why its not starting? No errors.

I've actually had the same issue with other scripts. I have to restart the script a few times before it finally syncs. I'm not sure what is causing the problem, but t is a very common problem lately, amongst many scripts.

Skylet
03-25-2013, 06:49 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281
Compiling failed.

I'm getting this. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

yankees
03-25-2013, 07:21 PM
I've actually had the same issue with other scripts. I have to restart the script a few times before it finally syncs. I'm not sure what is causing the problem, but t is a very common problem lately, amongst many scripts.

does it have anything with simba and when you have to disable smart to login yourself? Is the script aborted then?

zyzz0r
03-25-2013, 07:36 PM
I'm getting what you're describing, then it will say about 5 minutes later. "Failed to detect Clients", any ideas?

Vusn
03-25-2013, 08:15 PM
@Skylet make sure your smart is defined correctly at the top. Simply change {define Smart} to {define Smart8}.

@yankees it seems the only times that I've gotten that issue to work, I had to log myself in manually.

@zyzzor yeah that is the exact issue I'm having. I'm going to tinker with it tonight. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I figure it out.

Skylet
03-25-2013, 08:25 PM
@Skylet make sure your smart is defined correctly at the top. Simply change {define Smart} to {define Smart8}.

@yankees it seems the only times that I've gotten that issue to work, I had to log myself in manually.

@zyzzor yeah that is the exact issue I'm having. I'm going to tinker with it tonight. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I figure it out.

Yeah I did that, then Smart booted up EOC. Anything else?

Vusn
03-26-2013, 01:12 AM
Yeah I did that, then Smart booted up EOC. Anything else?

Now just re download your SmartParams file and you should be good to go :)

Vusn
03-26-2013, 03:29 AM
I updated the main post with fixes to errors :)

Let me know if there are any other problems, and I will try my best to guide you in the right direction!

WilliamRiepe
03-26-2013, 04:16 AM
Is Anti Random built in?

killyoulol
03-26-2013, 04:27 AM
Is Anti Random built in?

No. Alch in a non random area.

Skylet
03-26-2013, 09:11 AM
Now just re download your SmartParams file and you should be good to go :)

I've essentially reinstalled both Smart and the P07 include and I still cant get it to work. Smarts boots up then says something about impairing and being disconnected?

I'm the meantime I'm just running it through the browser and the script it's self seems to be working okay :)

zyzz0r
03-26-2013, 09:59 AM
Successfully executed.
Compiled successfully in 1638 ms.
SRL Compiled in 16 msec
Paired with SMART[1292]
*** Failed To Detect Clients ***
Successfully executed.

:(

Skylet
03-26-2013, 01:00 PM
@Vusn

I'm still having a few issues. No matter how many times I tweak the 700, 1000 - The script always seems to speed up and goes to fast and has to select the magic tab again. Also the script stops when I get a level. Any idea?

Thanks for your help :)

simbapang
03-26-2013, 04:19 PM
It compiles successfully and loads up SMART, but I have to manually log in and the script doesn't work after I click disable SMART to login manually then turn it back on..

Vusn
03-26-2013, 04:52 PM
@zyzzor if you use Smart8 then make sure to edit the script properly, I included a mini guide on the main post. If the issue persists, re install globals and login, link is on main post.

@skylet your first issue is smart related. Follow all of the trouble shooting steps on the main post. Your second issue,I'm not too sure about, but we can figure it out :). Perhaps the random range gap is too big for you. You could change it to only a 50ms gap and try that (500, 550) for example. Does the clicking get off track after minimizing it? What is your CPU usage at for the client? (check task manager)

@simbapang try adding a login procedure that will allow the script to log you in. Is your smart working correctly?

exonyte
03-26-2013, 05:20 PM
i reinstalled smartparams, globals, and login, but the script still doesn't do anything after the client loads and i log in manually. tried a few times

any ideas?

hidde245
03-26-2013, 05:35 PM
scripts just does nothing i loging myself but when i just restart then it still does nothing

Rubiyath
03-26-2013, 09:00 PM
{$include SRL/SRL/core/autocolor.simba} on line 69 this error comes up.
I keep getting this error why?

Vusn
03-26-2013, 09:49 PM
{$include SRL/SRL/core/autocolor.simba} on line 69 this error comes up.
I keep getting this error why?

Strange, I've never seen that error before. Here is what I would do: Update your autocolor.simba (https://github.com/SRL/SRL-5/blob/master/SRL/core/autocolor.simba) file. If that doesn't fix it, Reinstall globals. Is your brightness on Runescape set to 100%?

scripts just does nothing i loging myself but when i just restart then it still does nothing
Reinstall SmartParams, Globals, and Login. See the main post.

i reinstalled smartparams, globals, and login, but the script still doesn't do anything after the client loads and i log in manually. tried a few times

any ideas?

Make sure that your SMART version matches the script. Press stop on script > disable smart > login > enable smart > press start. It should work if you do it in that order.

Vusn
03-26-2013, 09:53 PM
To add autologin to the script, add this procedure:

procedure P07_DeclarePlayers;
begin
P07_PlayerName := 'Username';
P07_PlayerPass := 'Password';
end;

and add this to the beginning of the main loop:

P07_DeclarePlayers;

Rubiyath
03-26-2013, 10:09 PM
how exactly do i update my autocolor?

Vusn
03-26-2013, 10:29 PM
how exactly do i update my autocolor?

Go to where the file is located (it tells you on your error) srl/core/autocolor.simba or whatever it is. Then substitute the text in that file with the text in the link that I posted, save it, then try to run. Make sure you exit Simba before doing this though.

Rubiyath
03-26-2013, 11:02 PM
Okay..I just redownloaded everything your script works but keeps coming in eoc.
Now I put the smart code, but i get this error: [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(281:149): Invalid number of parameters at line 280
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(281:149): Invalid number of parameters at line 280
Compiling failed.

doorsftw
03-26-2013, 11:32 PM
thanks for this.

Vusn
03-26-2013, 11:45 PM
Okay..I just redownloaded everything your script works but keeps coming in eoc.
Now I put the smart code, but i get this error: [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(281:149): Invalid number of parameters at line 280
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(281:149): Invalid number of parameters at line 280
Compiling failed.

Download your SmartParams again and replace the old ones. That will make it load RS07.

Your second error is because your Smart isn't matching. Open a client with Simba, on the top, what version of smart does it say you are using?

Rubiyath
03-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Download your SmartParams again and replace the old ones. That will make it load RS07.

Your second error is because your Smart isn't matching. Open a client with Simba, on the top, what version of smart does it say you are using?

Redownloaded params, tried running just 07 with smart got this. [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292
Compiling failed.
And on top no simba doesnt tell me what version of the client

Rubiyath
03-27-2013, 12:18 AM
I got it yay!! Thanks it was just smart8 to smart..Client loads, and the windows pop up many you want to alch..After that nothing happens.

Jenga
03-27-2013, 12:24 AM
Despite re-downloading and re-inserting my SMART Param's multiple times, I can't seem to get this script to load anything but EoC. That being said, it is only this script that I'm having problems with.

Vusn
03-27-2013, 12:44 AM
I got it yay!! Thanks it was just smart8 to smart..Client loads, and the windows pop up many you want to alch..After that nothing happens.

Reinstall globals.simba and login.simba and then you will be good to go :)

Despite re-downloading and re-inserting my SMART Param's multiple times, I can't seem to get this script to load anything but EoC. That being said, it is only this script that I'm having problems with.

Did you have simba closed when you re-inserted the SmartParams?

The Mayor
03-27-2013, 12:55 AM
To add autologin to the script, add this procedure:

procedure P07_DeclarePlayers;
begin
P07_PlayerName := 'Username';
P07_PlayerPass := 'Password';
end;

and add this to the beginning of the main loop:

P07_DeclarePlayers;

Your script is coming along nicely. You should definitely include this and re-upload :).

It's useful not only to login the player at the beginning of the script, but also if the player logs out for some reason (i.e. lags out). This is done by putting

If Not LoggedIn Then
Login;

at the beginning of your procedure.

I see your script terminates when it has reached InputAlchs, but what if it runs out of nature runes or items that it is alching? You should look into DTMs for this :)

Vusn
03-27-2013, 02:19 AM
Your script is coming along nicely. You should definitely include this and re-upload :).

It's useful not only to login the player at the beginning of the script, but also if the player logs out for some reason (i.e. lags out). This is done by putting

If Not LoggedIn Then
Login;

at the beginning of your procedure.

I see your script terminates when it has reached InputAlchs, but what if it runs out of nature runes or items that it is alching? You should look into DTMs for this :)

Wow, you were reading my mind! I was just looking on how I could fix the InputAlchs error. I plan to invest some time into DTM's once I get all of my school work done :p.

I just uploaded a new version of it that I have been working on tonight.

Jenga
03-27-2013, 03:09 AM
Did you have simba closed when you re-inserted the SmartParams?

Whoops.

Have you had any experience with the "Please Enter Username" return in your 3.1 revision? I can't seem to make the alcher push past this point, despite already being logged in. I'm not sure if I'm missing something obvious, very dumb, or both.

whatcha mean
03-27-2013, 05:54 AM
Just letting you know the logging in part isnt working for me for some reason, keeps trying to but it looks like its not typing it in

Vusn
03-27-2013, 07:33 AM
My bad guys, had a piece of code swapped. Download the latest version on main post, and you should be good to go :D

x0xh3llx0x
03-27-2013, 08:01 AM
first try with script, did 4k alch no stop - FLAWLESS :) Thx Vusn!

hidde245
03-27-2013, 04:34 PM
seems virus for me gave user and pass still not logging in v3.2, changing it fast npw

Copyright5
03-27-2013, 05:05 PM
seems virus for me gave user and pass still not logging in v3.2, changing it fast npw

What? You can check the script to see if it does anything with user or pass... it doesn't.

Vusn
03-27-2013, 05:27 PM

Glad you enjoyed it! :D

what

qyouwei
03-27-2013, 07:48 PM
care to share which item u alche? can pm me :)

Vusn
03-27-2013, 11:14 PM
care to share which item u alche? can pm me :)

I believe the best items are battlestaves, steel plates, yew longs, mage longs, and maple longs

Mikail
03-27-2013, 11:32 PM
It doesnt loads client for me :( Like the problem "hidde" has..

Vusn
03-27-2013, 11:40 PM
It doesnt loads client for me :( Like the problem "hidde" has..

Hidde thinks he is being hacked ^^

What happens after you press play?

Mikail
03-27-2013, 11:41 PM
Hidde thinks he is being hacked ^^

What happens after you press play?

Put in name pw numbers of alchs. Then it doesnt opens the client and fails to sync obviously.

Vusn
03-28-2013, 12:03 AM
Put in name pw numbers of alchs. Then it doesnt opens the client and fails to sync obviously.

Obviously? You literally have to look at the code in order to run the script. How am I obviously hacking?

On a logical note, try putting line: 322 between line: 316 & 317

Mikail
03-28-2013, 12:42 AM
Obviously? You literally have to look at the code in order to run the script. How am I obviously hacking?

On a logical note, try putting line: 322 between line: 316 & 317

Nooo :C I wasnt saying ur hacking. It just doesnt syncs and just does nothing.

EDIT: It does now load the smart8 client but does not put in username or password.
If i do it by myself and log in then enable smart it still does nothing.

Vusn
03-28-2013, 12:50 AM
EDIT: It does now load the smart8 client but does not put in username or password.
If i do it by myself and log in then enable smart it still does nothing.

Does it click on the client?

jonah3721
03-28-2013, 12:57 AM
getting this

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\P07Include.Simba(57:3): Unknown identifier 'MMouse' at line 56
Compiling failed.

Sjoe
03-28-2013, 12:58 AM
getting this

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\P07Include.Simba(57:3): Unknown identifier 'MMouse' at line 56
Compiling failed.

Play actual script, not the include.

Mikail
03-28-2013, 01:00 AM
Does it click on the client?

Nope, it just loads the client now and yeah does nothing.

jonah3721
03-28-2013, 01:05 AM
Play actual script, not the include.
I think I did what you said now I get this

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\P07Include.Simba(105:10): Duplicate identifier 'P07_GETUPTEXT' at line 104
Compiling failed.

Vusn
03-28-2013, 01:30 AM
I fixed the bug that caused the login problems. Let the script update and tell me how it goes :)

Parsky
03-28-2013, 02:23 AM
Have been botting for about an hour so far.. literally NO problems and good anti-ban

Good job on this script, especially since it's your first :)

Vusn
03-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Thank you for the feed back :)! I'm glad you enjoy it!

seaniii
03-28-2013, 02:37 AM
does this bot counter the random dcs that jagex dish towards you for clicking in the same spot for a certain amount of time that they recently added?

Vusn
03-28-2013, 02:39 AM
does this bot counter the random dcs that jagex dish towards you for clicking in the same spot for a certain amount of time that they recently added?

It doesn't click the same spot, so I would assume so :D

seaniii
03-28-2013, 02:40 AM
ok great :P

Mikail
03-28-2013, 09:40 AM
It does load the client logs in then when its logged in it clicks on the magic tab and kinda freezes.

shyne99
03-28-2013, 10:06 AM
yea mine freezes also now. succesffuly used it for 30k alchs but now just freezez at magic tab

Chryma
03-28-2013, 01:00 PM
Freezing at the magic tab.

mrfrostyiscool
03-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Why does it open up the EoC client instead of the 07 client :/ it's just with your scrip but others as well. I had it working perfectly fine with 07 client opening a couple of hours ago.

Vusn
03-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Why does it open up the EoC client instead of the 07 client :/ it's just with your scrip but others as well. I had it working perfectly fine with 07 client opening a couple of hours ago.

See main post.

As to the freezing issue. I'm going to fix it as soon as I get off of work. Use the old version in the meantime :)

Evaporation
03-28-2013, 05:25 PM
script opening in eoc rs

idk why

Vusn
03-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Look at the post directly above you -.-

shyne99
03-28-2013, 10:32 PM
i figured out the freezing issue is just you need to recopy the global and simba include files back into the directory, fixed it for me

Vusn
03-28-2013, 10:40 PM
i figured out the freezing issue is just you need to recopy the global and simba include files back into the directory, fixed it for me

Sweet! Thanks man!

Ann_arbor
03-29-2013, 03:20 AM
Just started using this tonight. Works great! Thanks Vusn!

RARRR
03-29-2013, 04:06 AM
Theres no banking support?

Vusn
03-29-2013, 06:07 AM
Just started using this tonight. Works great! Thanks Vusn!

Enjoy! :D

Theres no banking support?

Why would you need to bank when alching?

Mikail
03-29-2013, 11:14 AM
Still freezes for me. What does the guy mean with recopy the files? Can some one explain it more detailed please.. Im bad at this stuff.

RARRR
03-29-2013, 11:45 AM
Enjoy! :D

Why would you need to bank when alching?

Having to manually withdraw and restart the script every 10 seconds is pretty tedious imo:P

99Blitzkrieg
03-29-2013, 02:32 PM
simply brilliant :)

Vusn
03-29-2013, 04:47 PM
Having to manually withdraw and restart the script every 10 seconds is pretty tedious imo:P

It's for alching, not superheating. Use noted items :)

Mikail
03-29-2013, 07:05 PM

For me it still freezes. I saw the fix that this one guy said. Idk what he meant with "global". I recopyied the includes folder. but it still doesnt works.

Vusn
03-29-2013, 07:25 PM
When you first installed simba, you had to replace 3 files - if you read my main post on this thread, you will see common errors and fixes. Just follow the one that says to reinstall globals

07freak
03-29-2013, 07:48 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77
Compiling failed.

07freak
03-29-2013, 07:55 PM
it doesnt do anythnig?

Vusn
03-29-2013, 08:46 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77
Compiling failed.

I'm not sure, it isn't an error with the script though. Just follow my trouble shooting steps on the main post. Re install the files I listed

07freak
03-29-2013, 10:20 PM
doesnt do anything for me...
deleted simba etc did everything again..
still doesnt work

Vusn
03-29-2013, 11:46 PM
doesnt do anything for me...
deleted simba etc did everything again..
still doesnt work

I suggest taking the time to read the tutorials to set up Simba thoroughly. Watch yoho's video tutorials rather. By reading your other posts in the forums, it seems that you don't even attempt to learn to fix your errors. I'm sorry, but I don't support leeches.

Mikail
03-30-2013, 01:29 AM
When you first installed simba, you had to replace 3 files - if you read my main post on this thread, you will see common errors and fixes. Just follow the one that says to reinstall globals

Ty it works now.

Vusn
03-30-2013, 01:52 PM
Ty it works now.

No problem, enjoy :)

vlad
03-30-2013, 02:50 PM
Working perfectly, thanks a lot for this, it's much appreciated :)

Meg
03-30-2013, 05:42 PM
why it opens EOC not the oldschool ?

kickassmagee
03-30-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm not sure, it isn't an error with the script though. Just follow my trouble shooting steps on the main post. Re install the files I listed

pretty sure u need to re-install the smartparams file again, i had the same error on another script and did that and it worked

basedgarrett
03-30-2013, 11:59 PM
Works nicely, only problem I'm running into is when I disconnect it doesn't sign me back in.

Anatomical
03-31-2013, 02:01 AM
It's a nice script but for me it's very slow at Alching. I mean I was at PC bank and it took me 6-7 hours to only Alch 4500 items. I know that you can Alch up to 1200 times in an hour but to make it human-like, it should be around ~1100. I know that it's mainly the anti-ban which is making the alch p/h slow, so I was wondering if you could limit it somehow?

RARRR
03-31-2013, 05:57 AM

omg haha the whole time i have been playing i had no idea that you could alch notes!

Vusn
04-01-2013, 02:09 AM
It's a nice script but for me it's very slow at Alching. I mean I was at PC bank and it took me 6-7 hours to only Alch 4500 items. I know that you can Alch up to 1200 times in an hour but to make it human-like, it should be around ~1100. I know that it's mainly the anti-ban which is making the alch p/h slow, so I was wondering if you could limit it somehow?

Remove line323

MiniBreaker;

omg haha the whole time i have been playing i had no idea that you could alch notes!

Lol!! Glad I have opened your eyes

Im Roids
04-01-2013, 12:00 PM
It opens EOC

Vusn
04-01-2013, 09:22 PM
See main post

mrfrostyiscool
04-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Hi, the auto alcher was working fine I did about 3k alchs and then it stopped so I closed everything down and restarted it and it says "** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
Successfully executed."
Edit: it's working now. I just had to open and close it a few times for some reason.
Edit Edit: Lol jk now I have to go reinstall PARAMS again.

hogpig
04-02-2013, 08:46 AM
tried replacing SmartParams but it still loads EoC :( script was working just yesterday

mrfrostyiscool
04-02-2013, 06:56 PM
tried replacing SmartParams but it still loads EoC :( script was working just yesterday
Did you reinstall Globals, logins, SmartParams? It needs to be all 3.

Larpataanko
04-03-2013, 05:36 AM
Works like a charm ;] Thanks!

heyaiam
04-03-2013, 08:32 AM
For the love of f***ing christ.
Your alch + the others = same errors! and I have no idea how to fix them! no one else is having the problem this is so frustrating!
Here is a pic to show you my problem:
I have no idea why this is happening.
Other scripts are working perfectly just not the alching ones.
I have tried:
Doing the smartparams login etc re pasting.
This sucks man.
http://postimg.org/image/5dir17bch/
It happens when I start the client when runescape comes up.

Rudy
04-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Started it last night pre-logged in to refrain from entering passoword, did 300 or 400 alchs and logged out. only did about 7% of the total alchs. Couldnt find an error if it happens again ill post.

Im alching in burthrope games room so no randoms dont know what could have happened.

lllooo333
04-04-2013, 01:03 PM
script stops after 100 or so casts. and does nothing.
bad script

Vusn
04-04-2013, 05:11 PM
script stops after 100 or so casts. and does nothing.
bad script

So don't use it :)

peet
04-04-2013, 10:29 PM
clicks once
any help please? :D

Vusn
04-05-2013, 05:46 AM
clicks once
any help please? :D

Did you input your amount of alchs?

snapped01
04-05-2013, 09:46 PM
This might sound like a stupid question... but how do i use the Custom Paint? It pops up with my username and password, and looks like there are spaces to input some text. What do i do with this? When i dont fill anything out and click begin, it gives me a error saying something went wrong in simba.

snapped01
04-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Never I figured it out. I was input my username and password in the script, when i should have been inputting in the paint. :P noob misatke

lllooo333
04-06-2013, 01:29 AM
So don't use it :)

How about you fix it, so its not a piece of shit.

Justin
04-06-2013, 05:34 AM

What's stopping you from learning how to script and fixing it yourself?

YoHoJo
04-06-2013, 06:00 AM

You're welcome for all of the hard work and effort that people put into making the SRL include and public scripts FOR FREE.
This attitude is not welcomed here, use and appreciate what's out there, if it's not functioning well give some good constructive feedback so the coder and fix it and improve on it and don't be an ungrateful jerk.

As Justin said, if you don't like the free, public scripts here, then go ahead and make your own better ones.

JaxRyan
04-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Wouldn't PC be a high ban area because it seems a lot of people skill here?

lllooo333
04-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Q.Q
Instead of telling me not to use it, how about you ask me what is going wrong with YOUR script.

The breaks in the anti-ban is the problem.}
It'll take its break but not come back, sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.

Removing the antiban procedure would get rid of it right...

Vusn
04-07-2013, 02:29 PM
Q.Q
Instead of telling me not to use it, how about you ask me what is going wrong with YOUR script.

The breaks in the anti-ban is the problem.}
It'll take its break but not come back, sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.

Removing the antiban procedure would get rid of it right...

Give feedback in a respectful manner, and I would be glad to help you.

ibot4dayz
04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Hi. The script strangely only alchs once and then stops/hovers over the alch icon in the magic tab. I even put 5000 alchs to make sure it alchs all 1k - is there a possible fix?

IMHERE
04-09-2013, 01:36 AM
tested it last night but all it did was switch to magic tab and stand there and do nothing at all, another thing the gui to input rsn and pass takes forever to appear, any idea on how to fix this? would be appreciated

x0xh3llx0x
04-09-2013, 12:45 PM
im using 2.0 version and its flawless :)

Does anyone know if the J-MODS bann people at pc boat when they are doing bot busting schedule raids?

silentknifez
04-10-2013, 05:06 PM
This works good but you should remove the long waiting times because that's just xp waste. Or could you tell me how I remove them?

karl00111
04-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba'

how can i solve this sorry ?

x0xh3llx0x
04-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba'

how can i solve this sorry ?

Install simba for osrs : http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599

mrfrostyiscool
04-12-2013, 04:41 AM
Does it still work with th 4/10 alching update?

JaxRyan
04-12-2013, 10:21 AM
I've tried looking around... I can't seem to find this...
Most FAQs say to 'install simba as osrs'

I've done that. Other OSRS scripts run fine.

But with yours I get this:
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\AutoAlch.simba'
Successfully saved: C:\Simba\Scripts\AutoAlch.simba

What am I doing wrong?

Nashua
04-12-2013, 10:23 AM
I've tried looking around... I can't seem to find this...
Sorry if it's obvious.

My Simba works fine / other scripts

But with yours I get this:
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\AutoAlch.simba'
Successfully saved: C:\Simba\Scripts\AutoAlch.simba

What am I doing wrong?

Well.. if you read it it says it's missing a file.

Download this file (http://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19367&d=1361926808) and put it in your simba > includes folder

JaxRyan
04-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Well.. if you read it it says it's missing a file.

Download this file (http://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19367&d=1361926808) and put it in your simba > includes folder

I assumed I would have that if other scripts worked. sorry.

Nashua
04-12-2013, 05:14 PM
I assumed I would have that if other scripts worked. sorry.

Some scripts use different includes. There are a few different ones out there atm.

@OP

You should remove the part where it opens magic tab again because of the recent update.

latinxboy
04-12-2013, 07:56 PM
the game logs u out after 300 casts unless u move or equip something not the script's fault.

thebestdog
04-16-2013, 08:56 PM
Using 3.3 atm, it's awesome but after the game logs you out after 6 hours, it doesn't log me back in. Only a minor problem though.

silentknifez
04-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Using 3.3 atm, it's awesome but after the game logs you out after 6 hours, it doesn't log me back in. Only a minor problem though.

Exact same problem

k1ller25
04-18-2013, 05:08 AM

Go Removed#Justin yourself

wahesh
04-19-2013, 03:07 PM
logs me out after 300 alch's :\

Ruthul
04-21-2013, 08:18 PM
I don't understand where I input my info. The P07_PlayerName := Edit2.TEXT); makes 0 sense ive tried its like 20 times.

newallday
04-29-2013, 04:56 AM
I don't understand where I input my info. The P07_PlayerName := Edit2.TEXT); makes 0 sense ive tried its like 20 times.

it has a GUI that pops up when u start the script if it doesn't start up with the GUI after the client loads then "Reinstall SmartParams, Globals, and Login there is a link on the first page of this thread.

YeaFamous
05-07-2013, 07:02 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294
Compiling failed.

Sir Neeko
05-09-2013, 04:09 AM
going to have test :)

fireman007
05-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Awesome script thanks!
keep up the good work :). here is a small progress.

Script Ran For: 2 Hours, 12 Minutes and 24 Seconds
Alchs Cast: 2299
Experienced Gained: 149435

Mrnobody
05-30-2013, 02:01 AM
It seems to be pretty slow for me, and no matter what speed I set it it doesn't change. I'm pretty sure the anti ban is causing it to be slow. Is there anyway to make the clicking faster?

x0xh3llx0x
06-01-2013, 09:08 AM
the game logs u out after 300 casts unless u move or equip something not the script's fault.

This is so wrong rofl, i just did 4k alches and it did not logout

vello1234
06-06-2013, 01:26 PM
very good script but i thought it always crashed when i see it didnt alch but i was just random break so i deleted it.

thanks.

vello1234
06-06-2013, 01:27 PM
It seems to be pretty slow for me, and no matter what speed I set it it doesn't change. I'm pretty sure the anti ban is causing it to be slow. Is there anyway to make the clicking faster?

yes , remove line 323 the break one

Nibbor
07-01-2013, 02:28 PM
it wants to reply everytime in game to somebody if i play the script

pandakid
07-04-2013, 10:11 AM
when i start the script and fill in the gui, nothing happens. it doesn't alch anything.

lorenzo
07-24-2013, 02:57 PM
works good :)

Kosogevaar
09-20-2013, 09:43 PM
It executes the scripts when i full in the amount of alchs, any idea why?

Qw4rt6yu9
09-24-2013, 03:12 AM
hank you for the great feedback. New members that are learning to script, instead of leeching are treated great in this community. I'd like to touch on a few of your points:

- Do most peoples hands remain completely still when they are alching? Mine shifts a bit.

- What type of failsafe would you recommend? If the proper tab isn't selected, the script will redirect to the spell tab.

- Would you mind turning my script into 10 lines for me?

- The only thing I do when alching is turn my camera and check XP. Will I be banned for that?

- I don't understand what "Good job, but horrible script" means? Do you mind elaborating on the only piece of positive feedback that you gave?

- I plan to add better detail as I further educate myself on RS scripting. This was my first script.

I totally agree with you man, I would rather use a script that wastes a little time every now and then instead of using an auto clicker that clicks every 0.00000000000069 seconds and you can't run it longer than an hour without getting perma-banned. This looks great and I'll try it when I get home

Ashaman88
11-29-2013, 05:44 PM
P07Include is outdated. Please use official OSR version and pm me when/if this is updated.