http://puu.sh/2ds2N/d25b77943a

Just FYI.

const
DD_NPC_DEMON = 'SergeantDamien';

function DD_Detect(): boolean;
begin
result := (getNPCChatName() = DD_NPC_DEMON) and (not tabExists(TAB_MAGIC));
end;

FindNormalRandoms should be returning true?

Will look into this now.

Edit: Solved. Pull request incomming!

DannyRS
03-07-2013, 06:43 AM
What was the problem?

Justin
03-07-2013, 06:45 AM
https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR/pull/55/files

DannyRS
03-07-2013, 06:49 AM
https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR/pull/55/files

Ah, I'm guessing it was just disabled because randoms have been gone so long? :p

Justin
03-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Ah, I'm guessing it was just disabled because randoms have been gone so long? :p

Yep, simple fix :)

DannyRS
03-07-2013, 06:57 AM
Yep, simple fix :)

Great ;)

Don't suppose we're so lucky that any of the SRL5 random solvers still work?, were the any major graphics changes before randoms were removed?

Justin
03-07-2013, 07:03 AM
Well unlike in 2013 RS, When you logged in and you had a random event, the NPC would talk to you again, making it easy to detect (Using getNPCChatName) but in 07, If you get a random event (EG Drill Demon as seen in the photo) if you re-log you won't get the chat dialogue, meaning getNPCChatName will return '', So we can't exactly rely on getNPCChatName to detect what random.

WT-Fakawi
03-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Don't suppose we're so lucky that any of the SRL5 random solvers still work?, were the any major graphics changes before randoms were removed?
nope. The SRL-4 ones should still work I guess.

DannyRS
03-07-2013, 09:09 AM
nope. The SRL-4 ones should still work I guess.

Was having a look through it, problem is there seems to be some scar stuff not in simba anymore? Maybe it just looks so different in scar I had trouble reading it :p

slushpuppy
03-07-2013, 12:27 PM
hehe i was the one who sent a patch for it to be disabled.. i guess that carried over to SRL-OSR

Ashaman88
03-07-2013, 12:37 PM
nice job justin, maybe do an if not result then.... check something on the minimap or music tab for if it had logged out

DannyRS
03-07-2013, 01:34 PM
nice job justin, maybe do an if not result then.... check something on the minimap or music tab for if it had logged out

Alot of random stuff will be upto the scripter to use it properly, but we could check music on every login or something, minimap checking would be a huge hastle, Mordaut's music is: "School's out" for example ;) and it just loops forever,

Are there any kidnap randoms that don't have their own music track?

Ashaman88
03-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Alot of random stuff will be upto the scripter to use it properly, but we could check music on every login or something, minimap checking would be a huge hastle, Mordaut's music is: "School's out" for example ;) and it just loops forever,

Are there any kidnap randoms that don't have their own music track?

Not sure about all the music, but if we did something like if not result then if missing tabs then check for music? That way if it finds the text no reason to check the music and it will only check the music if the tabs are missing and it doesn't find the chat text

DannyRS
03-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Not sure about all the music, but if we did something like if not result then if missing tabs then check for music? That way if it finds the text no reason to check the music and it will only check the music if the tabs are missing and it doesn't find the chat text

Yea perfect ;)

Also, I'm not sure how quickly OCR can get the last 8 chat messages, but we could also check them for strings along the lines of, "Welcome to ScapeRune", "to be retuned to where you were", theres various messages that they give when nabbing you (trying to screenshot as many as I can get :p), viable to do that you think?

Thanks too for the SW lady picks btw