PDA

View Full Version : SMART working, Seems to be failing to load up.

timmehu1
03-07-2013, 07:16 AM
Appreciate the help in advance, Apologies if the answer is on the forums already, I have had a good search around for the answer.

Basically i haven't used SIMBA in over a year, just come back to playing RS again. everything worked fine back then had no problems, Which is why i am back.

Unfortunately i cant seem to work out this problem. I have tried to load up smart using "test" script which you can see here:

http://i50.tinypic.com/9a01ua.png

From what i can tell SMART appears to be working/loading but doesn't load up, I have left it for 30 minutes to see if it loads up after a short time but it stays like that.

I have tried the same things with scripts and have the same result, Have even tried with scripts that don't load up smart, have set the pointer to my browser client with the same result.

I have followed the Guide for SMART8 numerous times as well to see if i had installed correctly.
Will post the scripts if needed, Although this happens with the test script aswell.

Any other information i can post just ask.

Thanks

[EDIT] Also thought i shouldn't mentioned, I have reinstalled JAVA i have tried with jre6 and jre7. Changed my environments round etc.

The Mayor
03-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Have you tried re-installing everything from scratch?

timmehu1
03-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Have you tried re-installing everything from scratch?

Reinstalled:

SIMBA
SMART8 (Tried without first)
Java (6 + 7)

Restarted PC many times.

The Mayor
03-07-2013, 07:49 AM
Reinstalled:

SIMBA
SMART8 (Tried without first)
Java (6 + 7)

Restarted PC many times.

and you haven't messed with any '07 includes or anything?

timmehu1
03-07-2013, 07:52 AM
and you haven't messed with any '07 includes or anything?

Nope literally just followed the guides for SIMBA install and SMART.

Just a quick question, I updated MSI/SRL etc (i know there not working), Could these interfere with SMART not loading up?

The Mayor
03-07-2013, 08:00 AM
MSI is not working, but will need to update SRL. It still shouldn't effect SMART (as far as I'm aware).

I would redo everything 1 more time. Look at this post I already wrote

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97850&p=1189233#post1189233

If that fails them I am stumped. Maybe use CCleaner and reboot?