View Full Version : [SMART] SellToShop

Omokest
03-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the SellToShop Script
Current Version: 3.0

GUI Preview:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/666/selltoshopv3.png

Notice:
To run script you must have Simba setup with the P07Include and SMART for Old School RS
For help setting those up, follow this thread: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599

Features:
Sells all of stacked or noted items from selected inventory slots to an open shop menu.
Works with SMART (only tested in SMART)

To Run:

Have the shop screen OPEN.
Click Run in Simba.
Select the slots you wish to sell (first eight inventory slots)
Sit back, once all of the selected items have been sold the script will end.
Post bugs, features you want added, or if it helped you on the thread!

Future Features:
Speed sell from last slot - less mouse movement for faster selling.
Have a feature you would like added? Post below!

Change Log:

[1.0]
Initial release.

[2.0]
Forms for easier use!
Multi select - Select up to four inventory slots to sell in one go!

[2.1]
Removed anti-leech as per http://villavu.com/forum/announcement.php?f=&a=48

[3.0]
Added four more inventory slots (eight total).
Added status updates as selling happens (start / end selling slot, how many sell attempts per item, approximate sold, time running)

Let me know if you find any bugs!

kingo
03-08-2013, 12:02 PM
World hopping and selling would be good, also item detection in store possibly?

A record of how many it has sold so it can stop at a certain point?

Capricorn
03-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Should have it sell the item on one of the last inventory slots which would be a lot faster because you don't have to move the mouse.

Omokest
03-08-2013, 05:56 PM
World hopping and selling would be good, also item detection in store possibly?

A record of how many it has sold so it can stop at a certain point?

The changes that are coming in version 2.0 will make this a selling only script. I may make a separate buying script, with world hop, soon though as I need one myself.

I can't seem to make an accurate counter. I have some random miss-clicks to not appear to be a bot, so sometimes it sells 5 instead of 10. I am not sure how to write the logic to analyze how many of the item started with, and analyze current stack at this moment. As I become more advanced in the language I could add this. Currently the logic sells until the stack no longer exists, which is what I needed for my personal use. Stopping at a certain amount doesn't seem like a needed feature to me, so only have as many as you wish to sell in your inventory.

Should have it sell the item on one of the last inventory slots which would be a lot faster because you don't have to move the mouse.

Selling from the bottom right would be fastest, as minimal (if any) mouse movement would be needed. I am finishing up some testing on version 2.0 at the moment that allows you to select multiple inventory slots to sell though. I will consider adding this as a speed slot in future versions though.

======

As a general note, version 2.0 will be coming out soon. Working out some bugs in my logic, but it is close. Version 2.0 will be able to select up to the first four inventory slots, and will sell them to completion. Stay tuned for release!

======

Edit: Version 2.0 is now out! Now with Forms and multi-select up to four slots!!

mmmvvvbbb
03-08-2013, 09:41 PM
I really hate to burst your bubble, but my script does this and was out several days ago. There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

AstralSerpent
03-09-2013, 01:06 PM
There's already mspaint, so obviously adobe was wasting its time reinventing the wheel.
"Reinventing the wheel" is perfectly fine, especially in coding, in my opinion.

litoris
03-09-2013, 01:16 PM
I really hate to burst your bubble, but my script does this and was out several days ago. There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

There is no problem with having multiple scripts that do the same thing. Everyone does things in their own way, and it is especially useful in the beginner level to see different methods.

Omokest
03-09-2013, 08:43 PM

Well I wrote this for personal use, and decided to share.. Also, yours takes control of the mouse, while mine works in SMART.. Plus mine can sell multiple stacks of items.. So I will continue to offer my script.

There's Pepsi and there's Coke.. Pick your poison people!

mmmvvvbbb
03-09-2013, 10:51 PM
Well I wrote this for personal use, and decided to share.. Also, yours takes control of the mouse, while mine works in SMART.. Plus mine can sell multiple stacks of items.. So I will continue to offer my script.

There's Pepsi and there's Coke.. Pick your poison people!

Well, i live in Atlanta, the Coke capital of the world. I left mine off of smart because I didnt want people that couldn't make the simple changes to smart with the ability to run it more that one per computer. And coke is worth more than 14x pepsi. But quarreling is not worth it.

Omokest
03-10-2013, 12:34 AM
Well, i live in Atlanta, the Coke capital of the world. I left mine off of smart because I didnt want people that couldn't make the simple changes to smart with the ability to run it more that one per computer. And coke is worth more than 14x pepsi. But quarreling is not worth it.

Please don't spam on my thread with this anymore. If it does not relate to helping future development of my script I ask for you to refrain from posting.

My script offers more selling options, and is more user friendly. People have options now. Discussion over..

========

If anyone finds bugs or has more future features they would like added, please post!

========

Edit: Removed anti-leech as per http://villavu.com/forum/announcement.php?f=&a=48

Scripters,

Adding anti-leech to your scripts is against the SRL scripting rules. You have two weeks to remove any anti-leech from your scripts, otherwise your thread will be closed, and your script removed. If after two weeks, you find a script with anti-leech, please report it so proper action can be taken.

Cheers,
The SRL Staff

Omokest
03-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Added new version (3.0)

Now can sell up to 8 slots (this most likely will be final amount of options)
Added statuses for when started / finished selling item
Added amount of clicks status
Added approximate items sold status

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/666/selltoshopv3.png

Enjoy!

dieg0
04-02-2013, 12:19 PM
i dont know whats wrong it just stops selling after like 10 times??
tried to run it multiple times and even restarted a few times
what can i do to fix this?

Omokest
04-02-2013, 05:26 PM
i dont know whats wrong it just stops selling after like 10 times??
tried to run it multiple times and even restarted a few times
what can i do to fix this?

Could you screen shot your inventory / shop that you are trying to use? And are you selecting the corresponding slots on the GUI that you wish to sell?

dieg0
04-03-2013, 05:59 PM
i used every slot, im trying to sell about 15k willow longbows [u]
but ever since 2 days ago every script stops i dont really understand what happend i even installed everything again im kinda noob at this.
i used the shop in fally going to try the shop in varrock now.

Started selling slot #1 (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1)
Attempted sell clicks: 39
Approximate items sold (error is rounding and misclicks): 390
Finished selling slot #1 (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1)
Time running: 53 Seconds.
Successfully executed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [0]

Iso
04-06-2013, 12:37 AM
I'm sorry, but I get this script to compile great, although I have to use SMART8. But how are we supposed to have the shop window open if it only loads the SMART client after clicking start? (And when it loads the SMART client it loads EOC. Yes I've got the P07include and 07 works fine on other scripts)

robottt
04-19-2013, 12:21 AM
whenever i click start it opens up the eoc client too, i have set up for 07 and have used other scripts, why is this one opening up eoc for me?

Get_Shaki
05-16-2013, 02:12 PM
How do I set it up to "Sell 1" instead of 10?

l6bustank
05-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Thx for this, saved me the trouble :)

bottingtime
05-29-2013, 04:07 PM
ODTM Updater Enabled!
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281

I'm sure I've had this error before once but I can't remember how I fixed it.

Ashaman88
11-27-2013, 05:12 AM
P07include outdated. Please use official one - shoot me a PM when/if this is updated.