PDA

View Full Version : lagging and ''back to smart'' problem

sam3255
03-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Hi there

First of all i tryed to search for lag but i dont found anything i gest that failed my search, so sorry if i 2x post something.

My first problem is that sometime randomly smart start to lag as hell. i see my character move 3-4 square in 1 time. i readed that the latest java seen to make it lag but what java version is better? To get the lag off i just closed the bot for like 10 minute or i just close and restart my computer. Seen like something running in back that make it lag but i dont know what it could be because i dont started to run abnything new in the last 2 last month. I tryed to reinstall simba and all but it does'nt helped at all also i'm running smart 8 with topix tanner script but i dont think that come from the cript because my brother use it on another computer and he dont get any lag.

My second problem is that when i start running smart and i try to go play another game it's alway get me back to smart for like 6-10 time i try to get back to my game but it get me back to the smart windows.I really dont know why this is happening. i started to get that thing for like 2 week now i really dont know from where it came

does anyone had these kind of problem? in the beginning everything was okay these problem started very late

If you have any thread that could help me link them please has i failed my research

Thanks