PDA

View Full Version : Seers Flax Picker (First script)

funforums5
03-08-2013, 07:51 AM
Hey guys, this is my first script so please excuse it.

I want to make a fire and nature rune runner, but in order to do that there is a lot of walking to map out. As far as I'm aware this isn't too easy yet in old school, so I decided to start small with this script.

This script uses DTMs for the bank and flax icons on the minimap, and cords to travel between the areas. This means the script can be unreliable and could get stuck. I recommend babysitting it. I've ran it so far a max of 2 hours straight with no over looking, the randoms were finally laying off me :).

There is little Anti-ban and no random support. There is also an evil autoleech I came up with. If you cannot figure out what it is right away from looking at the script, then please watch the bot through a whole cycle. It's quite easy to remove once you know what it is.

You set your username and password on lines 50 and 51

Start in the Flax field, the best spot (for this script) is the most North-Western spot!

Suggestions:
If you're getting stuck outside the bank, it means that there are people covering up the bank symbol.
I suggest switching to a less populated world.

Known issue:
It will sometimes walk into the white building between the bank and the flax field. I'm not sure how to definitly fix this.
Although, this isn't a major issue, just wastes time.

As I said this is my first script, so I welcome all suggestions! If you have a better method in mind for traveling, please let me know! I couldn't see any good DTMs to set along the way to and from the bank, which is why I used cords.

I think that about covers everything, enjoy and let me know what you think!

Script removed by Coh3n due to rules against anti-leech.

Le Jingle
03-08-2013, 08:05 AM
Good job on a first script.

If you want a challenge, I'd suggest making ATPA's.
Otherwise, I'd say implementing failsafes, time outs, etc. would be a sturdy ``next step,'' if you will, towards learning :]

Cheers,
Lj

P.S. congrats again!

Orpheus
03-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the script. I noticed it's a bit slow and goes off track pretty easily. I've had it enter the courthouse and the cemetery with yew tress.

It seems to have a problem with the bank's roof. If the roof is in the way it's unable to find the bank booth and just walks behind the bank and gets stuck.
I've also had it walk into the middle of the trees west of the flax farm and get stuck.

Ditto what LeJingle said.

By the way, I enjoyed your anti-leach ;)

Neversoft
03-08-2013, 10:34 AM
EVIL!! My logs noooo!!

mattyayeit
03-08-2013, 10:59 AM
dudee, it dropped my cash watching it lmfao!?

trick821
03-08-2013, 11:09 AM
How do i run the script i am noob at booting i am used to some powerbot automatic shit!

xwzx01
03-08-2013, 12:17 PM
why drop my coins

Pew
03-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Was about to start work on scripting one of these. I'll download and test now, will report back with a report.

Justin
03-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Seems like the 'Coin Dropping' is a anti-leech.

03-08-2013, 01:30 PM
why drop my coins

lmfao. its called anti-leach

on topic: great script, walking is sort of buggy but gets the job done. well done man

jaypwns
03-08-2013, 02:58 PM
problem is it oversteps the bank every time

drc1998
03-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I love the antileech! Glad i found it before I ran the script haha ;) I commented it out because i think i could have fun using it some other time ;)

killyoulol
03-08-2013, 03:26 PM
The procedure's name kinda gave it away for me :D

jaypwns
03-08-2013, 03:30 PM
The procedure's name kinda gave it away for me :D

This,

but it runs to the smithing place sometimes whys this?

Pew
03-08-2013, 03:38 PM
I can't work out how to setup smart so just using it on normal rs and the walking is crazy.

itsblown
03-08-2013, 03:45 PM
about to try it out!

kasrapox
03-08-2013, 03:49 PM
it goes to smithing place and it drops all gold colors stuff -.-''

itsblown
03-08-2013, 04:15 PM
it goes to smithing place and it drops all gold colors stuff -.-''
did you fix the anti leech?

Had the problem where it over shot the bank and ran outside... I wonder if there is a more reliable way than having it find the bank symbol

Wopey
03-08-2013, 05:56 PM
you should fix the DTMs for the bank, all it does waste time but it still gets to the bank somehow :O
at first I had to babysit to make sure the I removed all the anti-leach...Overall nice job brother :D

jaypwns
03-08-2013, 06:08 PM
did you fix the anti leech?

Had the problem where it over shot the bank and ran outside... I wonder if there is a more reliable way than having it find the bank symbol

this atm, I wouldn't even mind it if it used a fixed route back

Marlon
03-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Tyvm brother

itsblown
03-08-2013, 06:16 PM
you should fix the DTMs for the bank, all it does waste time but it still gets to the bank somehow :O
at first I had to babysit to make sure the I removed all the anti-leach...Overall nice job brother :D
I found that even with setting my own bank dtm the script would still miss the bank on its way back. I dont have the knowledge to do so, but if you made the script use the tree logo on the minimap to make its way back to the bank I think it would be much more reliable

buddyrich
03-08-2013, 06:37 PM
For some reason, even though I am looking and the DTM is correctly freed. I am getting an error about it, Any idea why? Is there another antiLeech? Because I couldn't find any other DTMs in the script

EDIT: Just in case anyone that decides to reply to this post knows anything about P07 include, I have been having a problem where it updates and tells me to restart the script but it does that after I restart it as well, (It never actually updates)

http://puu.sh/2edfd/978907af6e

^ Screenshot

jaypwns
03-08-2013, 06:42 PM
For some reason, even though I am looking and the DTM is correctly freed. I am getting an error about it, Any idea why? Is there another antiLeech? Because I couldn't find any other DTMs in the script

EDIT: Just in case anyone that decides to reply to this post knows anything about P07 include, I have been having a problem where it updates and tells me to restart the script but it does that after I restart it as well, (It never actually updates)

^ Screenshot

not sure but make sure you have selected the rs window with the target tool

buddyrich
03-08-2013, 06:44 PM
not sure but make sure you have selected the rs window with the target tool
Yeah, I had done that... Still doesn't work :duh:

Jacob
03-08-2013, 06:45 PM
this crashes my simba instantly

Marlon
03-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Yeah I have to admit the bank part is incredibly buggy not sure how that works. It pretty much walks to the anvil west of the Seers bank.

Marlon
03-08-2013, 07:02 PM
That anvil

Marlon
03-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Pretty much moving my camera angle fixes the walking most of the time

Wopey
03-08-2013, 07:49 PM

^ Screenshot

I couldn't agree with you more, good idea.

funforums5
03-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks for all the feedback so far guys :)

The only anti-leech is the coin dropping method, so everything else isn't intended.
The overshooting of the bank is caused to make sure the bank symbol is shown on the minimap completely.

I'm trying to think of more DTMs to add on the path from the bank to the field, if you have any ideas please let me know! I can't use the tree icons because they're all over the area. I've thought of using the white building above the field but I'm not exactly sure how to find it, perhaps using the color instead of a DTM.

Marlon
03-08-2013, 09:37 PM
Thanks for all the feedback so far guys :)

The only anti-leech is the coin dropping method, so everything else isn't intended.
The overshooting of the bank is caused to make sure the bank symbol is shown on the minimap completely.

I'm trying to think of more DTMs to add on the path from the bank to the field, if you have any ideas please let me know! I can't use the tree icons because they're all over the area. I've thought of using the white building above the field but I'm not exactly sure how to find it, perhaps using the color instead of a DTM.

Maybe the ladder icon if it's on a empty world or te tiles of the bank on the minimap idk

redzombie
03-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Change antileech procedure name :P

edit: Will randomly click around the flax field, even when the flax spot is not empty.

jarodb
03-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Is yours Banking?

Brid Mayhem
03-08-2013, 11:09 PM
I wasn't paying attention.

redzombie
03-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Mine is banking yes, I am on a quiet german world.

redzombie
03-08-2013, 11:10 PM
This script is fake, it just drops your bank.

You fail

Wopey
03-08-2013, 11:12 PM
This script is fake, it just drops your bank.

No it is not, The script is build to keep people like you out. Just remove the anti-leach...

Brid Mayhem
03-08-2013, 11:18 PM
No it is not, The script is build to keep people like you out. Just remove the anti-leach...

Then it should say that, instead of it just dropping your bank. I haven't investigated into it because I saw it drop my bank, sorry.

Also, what do you mean 'people like me'? My friend was trying this out and he said it dropped his stuff so I tried it to verify. It's your guys' fault for not making it noticeable enough that that anti-leech was to give your stuff away.

Brid Mayhem
03-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, I didn't think to read up. I found the procedure and removed it, I apologize again.

VillaVuFTW
03-09-2013, 12:07 AM
You should always read a script before clicking RUN... Before Security.sex was implemented somebody could have slipped getPage('www.itsavirus.com/virus.exe');

Chances are you would have your stuff stripped instead of dropped...

ALWAYS read a script!

Brid Mayhem
03-09-2013, 12:10 AM
You should always read a script before clicking RUN... Before Security.sex was implemented somebody could have slipped getPage('www.itsavirus.com/virus.exe');

Chances are you would have your stuff stripped instead of dropped...

ALWAYS read a script!

Thanks for the information, I'll be sure to second check everything from now on.

Lisida19
03-09-2013, 12:35 AM
somehwo its dropping all my scimitars
you sneaky bastard

dds project
03-09-2013, 01:08 AM
What does it mean when it says: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\FlaxPicker.simba'

Iambubbleman
03-09-2013, 01:20 AM
I found the anti-leech after first reading through it, wondering why a flax script would be searching for something, then dropping it ;)
No less, it ran it with the anti-leech on, and it may have been one of the best trolls I've ever seen in game automation.

Really nice script, I converted walking over to SPS, added just a bit of anti-ban, and it runs wonderfully!

EDIT:

What does it mean when it says: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\FlaxPicker.simba'

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599

But before that, you might want to quickly review this
http://puu.sh/2epQO

Wopey
03-09-2013, 02:02 AM
Then it should say that, instead of it just dropping your bank. I haven't investigated into it because I saw it drop my bank, sorry.

Also, what do you mean 'people like me'? My friend was trying this out and he said it dropped his stuff so I tried it to verify. It's your guys' fault for not making it noticeable enough that that anti-leech was to give your stuff away.

*facepalm*
IT did say it....

Beadmen
03-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Has trouble returning to the bank, other than that good script.

VillaVuFTW
03-09-2013, 02:16 AM

You know you can look up DTMWalking and make your own walk to the bank right? :P

itsblown
03-09-2013, 02:19 AM
You know you can look up DTMWalking and make your own walk to the bank right? :P
what dtm would yoou use to have it get to the bank?

VillaVuFTW
03-09-2013, 02:20 AM

How did you manage SPS on here -__-

Cabbageman
03-09-2013, 03:36 AM
nice job man, for your first script this is really nice! The only problem is the second i started using it a random event hit me and i was teleported to lumbridge >_<

killyoulol
03-09-2013, 03:54 AM
Really likes to walk to the anvil icon.

Defy Limitz
03-09-2013, 05:11 AM
I'm pretty sure i fixed the antileech but I keep getting this can someone point me in the right direction?
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292
Compiling failed.

Orpheus
03-09-2013, 05:27 AM
I'm pretty sure i fixed the antileech but I keep getting this can someone point me in the right direction?
Install SMART v8.0

Defy Limitz
03-09-2013, 05:37 AM
Install SMART v8.0
I was pretty sure I had that installed, but I will double check. Thanks for the response.

Taylor Swift
03-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Makes it back to the bank but it just sits in the bank and doesn't do anything.

Shiznit
03-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Banking is incredibly buggy. Clicks to the northwest corner of the building on the outside a lot of times. Sometimes ends up in the building right beside the bank to the west. Other then that, everything is is good.

fellowbotter
03-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Hey,

Pretty good first script! I had to tweek it a little bit though. I implemented a new function to find and pick the flax. I found that your script was trying to pick the same three flax spots. Also, I added in more bank checks. Sometimes after "click2" or while walking, you can see the bank on the mini map so I just end the walk method and click the bank icon. If you want to take a look at the code I added, just pm me! Good job on first scrip though!

Cheers!
-FELLOWbotter

MrHyper
03-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Me\Downloads\FlaxPicker.simba'

help?

itsblown
03-09-2013, 06:29 PM
this would be a great script if it banked properly.. Ive tried so many different things to make it end up in the bank after its done picking flax. cant get it, anyone else find a way

Alexcrit
03-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Lol that anti leach is amazing gratz on the release and although it is a little buggy as a first script would be it gets the job done.
still pissing myself at that anti leach :D

- Alexcrit

Hobbit
03-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Please change your anti-leech to something less malicious or it will be removed.

Good first script though :)

funforums5
03-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Please change your anti-leech to something less malicious or it will be removed.

Good first script though :)
Ok sorry, I changed the antileech to an error that breaks the script, I hope that's acceptable.

BTW everyone I should have a new script that uses more DTMs come out soon, then perhaps a spinner.

giovy
03-09-2013, 11:50 PM
error when compiled line 186 :S

Hobbit
03-10-2013, 12:09 AM
Ok sorry, I changed the antileech to an error that breaks the script, I hope that's acceptable.

BTW everyone I should have a new script that uses more DTMs come out soon, then perhaps a spinner.

As long as it doesnt cause people to loose money :)

PersonMan
03-10-2013, 12:28 AM
That anti-leech is a bit too easy imo.
Break a few more hidden things ;)
Still tries to drop coins by the way.

KastroGjerj
03-10-2013, 01:24 AM
nice script, neat anti-leach

SweDam
03-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Hmm...?

[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\FlaxPicker.simba(182:29): Unknown identifier 'antileech' at line 181
Compiling failed.

zorlock0018
03-11-2013, 09:01 PM
I used the targeting tool on the 07rs window, and deleted the entire "Potatos" tab, (i THINK thats the way to solve the anti leech? confirmation?) and when I run it it just opens an EoC tab on its own on SMART 8. help?

belzzy
03-11-2013, 11:40 PM
nvm, it works perfectly! however it loves the anvil icon.. :P

Ekarma
03-12-2013, 02:25 AM
Thanks for this script mate! Really helped me get them craftin levels :)

Great release, keep up the good work! :)

rain pker
03-12-2013, 03:09 AM
I know the very basics of coding and none with rs related.
So thank you for making your anti leech easy (: and would be rather funny (:

hustl3r
03-12-2013, 08:25 PM
i have no fucking clue on how toremove the anti-leech.... how do i find it? i have NO friggin experience in coding what so ever.....

gtrickj
03-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Whenever i try to run on oldschool rs window it always opens smart for the new rs. I already selected the window with the cross heir. Help ?

zorlock0018
03-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Whenever i try to run on oldschool rs window it always opens smart for the new rs. I already selected the window with the cross heir. Help ?

Yea same here, its becoming really annoying! Any help?

and I think I removed the anti leech right, maybe...can someone PM me?

rain pker
03-13-2013, 12:44 AM
Yea same here, its becoming really annoying! Any help?

and I think I removed the anti leech right, maybe...can someone PM me?

You didnt download smart8 correctly/ you didnt edit it to make it load 07 scape

ajgibsonsg
03-13-2013, 01:09 AM
[QUOTE=fellowbotter;1191513]Hey,

Pretty good first script! I had to tweek it a little bit though. I implemented a new function to find and pick the flax. I found that your script was trying to pick the same three flax spots. Also, I added in more bank checks. Sometimes after "click2" or while walking, you can see the bank on the mini map so I just end the walk method and click the bank icon. If you want to take a look at the code I added, just pm me! Good job on first scrip though!

You think you can reply with the whole script? I tried fixing it but im new to this scripting stuff

rs cheata
03-13-2013, 04:11 AM
ran lots of times but failed to bank every time :S lol, very good first script though (if it banked)

LegendMKS
03-13-2013, 05:13 AM
Keeps on dropping the stuff from my bank :S, Good Scrip for a first attempt though.

funforums5
03-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Please don't message me asking how to solve the anti leech, I'll just ignore you. If you think you solved it, however, feel free to message me to check. Don't post it though please.

darbuild2
03-13-2013, 05:06 PM
good script! little buggy but still nice.
anti leech was easy too thanks

TheBlack
03-13-2013, 07:52 PM
could someone help me? i get this error.

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\FlaxPicker.simba(183:29): Unknown identifier 'antileech' at line 182
Compiling failed.

ninemarrow
03-13-2013, 11:48 PM
It drops my shit bitch fix it

Battle Wall
03-13-2013, 11:55 PM

Fix the Anti Leech so that it won't drop your stuff.

Battle Wall
03-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Anti-Leech Fix for all to get this script working.

Since the SQL staff has requested all of the Anti-Leeches be removed via this post:

Scripters,

Adding anti-leech to your scripts is against the SRL scripting rules. You have two weeks to remove any anti-leech from your scripts, otherwise your thread will be closed, and your script removed. If after two weeks, you find a script with anti-leech, please report it so proper action can be taken.

Cheers,
The SRL Staff

I am here to help you out with the anti-leech. What you want to do if you downloaded the current version is go to line 178 and you will see the Procedure named Potatoes. You want to delete Lines 178-213 and then you want to go down to line 247 and remove this line as well.

Happy Scripting,
Battle Wall

ninemarrow
03-14-2013, 03:13 AM
Great now the only thing that's completely fucked is the banking please fix bro

killyoulol
03-14-2013, 03:22 AM
Great now the only thing that's completely fucked is the banking please fix bro
Really... don't complain if you're not going to even ATTEMPT to fix it. If you read the intermediate tutorials you can get the banking down in about 1 min. I made a few edits to the script and now it runs fine.

E:
This is quite disrespectful too, especially to a script you didn't write.

AliveInMe
03-14-2013, 05:16 AM
link me to tut?

Neodymium
03-14-2013, 06:39 AM
Anti-Leech Fix for all to get this script working.

Since the SRL staff has requested all of the Anti-Leeches be removed via this post:
Uh, no.
OP has a little less than two weeks to either remove his anti-leech or his script.
It's up to him what to do, you do not decide for him.

ninemarrow
03-14-2013, 08:53 PM
Really... don't complain if you're not going to even ATTEMPT to fix it. If you read the intermediate tutorials you can get the banking down in about 1 min. I made a few edits to the script and now it runs fine.

E:
This is quite disrespectful too, especially to a script you didn't write.

alright so could you PM me the edited script please?

Frito
03-14-2013, 08:56 PM
alright so could you PM me the edited script please?

No "bitch" fix it, like you said in your previous post. You are worthless to this site.

zorlock0018
03-14-2013, 10:10 PM
If you're not satisfied make your own script, dont be an ass

ninemarrow
03-15-2013, 12:11 AM
lol i love you guys yall funny hey about that edited script?

martiiinnn
03-15-2013, 12:26 AM
all this does is try emptying my bank droped all my cash had to pick it up

ninemarrow
03-15-2013, 01:07 AM
all this does is try emptying my bank droped all my cash had to pick it up

You have to erase the anti leech OP should do it in the next couple of days but for now look above about five comments and it tells you how and the script just started working for me and im gonna have to take back everything i said about this script, not bad OP.

killyoulol
03-15-2013, 04:52 AM
lol i love you guys yall funny hey about that edited script?

No bitch fix it

xShadow
03-16-2013, 10:55 AM
God damn that antileech LOL. I minimized for 30 seconds on my first run and it dropped my 1.2m which was hastily looted. GG

cloudslife
03-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Well it started off where the code line " Mouse(477, 79, 0, 0, true, antileech)" was stopping it from working...so i went and Deleted the line. and it worked.
so it logged me in and started picking flax very well. then it got lost behind the bank so i had to help it and then it stared dropping my stuff...

so i see it was the antileech line but its not working with it in there so idk.

Nes
03-17-2013, 04:06 PM
God damn that antileech LOL. I minimized for 30 seconds on my first run and it dropped my 1.2m which was hastily looted. GG

Well what you doing carrying 1.2m whilst picking flax? Twat

trick821
03-17-2013, 07:12 PM
begin
Mouse(477, 79, 0, 0, true, antileech) please help

todgott
03-17-2013, 09:30 PM
drops everything in bank....

ibot2relax
03-18-2013, 07:29 AM
Wow after spending 1hr figuring out the antileech i finally get the script working and it is so sht constantly goes off track so sht lmao and why add an anti leech to a shit script like this who in the right mind would want to steal this terrible script.

maniacjr
03-18-2013, 10:54 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292

The line is

Result := SmartSpawnClient(ReplaceWrap(PluginPath, '\', '/', [rfReplaceAll]), Params[0], ',' + Params[1], 765, 503, 's', '', '');

Debug
03-20-2013, 01:52 PM
I've tried this quite a few times (after removing anti-leech etc). It never seems to bank. At the booth, my mouse just whizzes around randomly. How can I fix this?

Overrated
03-22-2013, 01:36 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Mark\Downloads\FlaxPicker.simba'
Help it says that when i try to run sorry im noob

t utku
03-22-2013, 02:10 AM
Not working.

Overrated
03-22-2013, 02:28 AM
Ok well I did the tutorial and I got the script working but it wont bank..

tottomo99
03-22-2013, 08:00 PM
I only get this messenge when i click play: "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Espen\Downloads\FlaxPicker (2).simba'"

ibot2relax
03-23-2013, 02:03 AM
This kid strives of ppl complaining about the anti leech thats the only reason he added it when they make it illegal to have anti leech he will probably just take the script down as he wont have any ammusement from ppl complaining bout the leech sht if ur reading this i suggest stay away from this the script is sht and extremely unreliable

Karl1129
03-23-2013, 04:06 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77
Compiling failed.

help me

funforums5
03-23-2013, 08:22 PM
This kid strives of ppl complaining about the anti leech thats the only reason he added it when they make it illegal to have anti leech he will probably just take the script down as he wont have any ammusement from ppl complaining bout the leech sht if ur reading this i suggest stay away from this the script is sht and extremely unreliable

The complete opposite. The reason I don't update this script is because of the complaining. If I can put in the time to make the script, why can't others take 5 minutes or so to look over a quick tutorial teaching how to fix it? When it comes time to remove the antileech, if it hasn't come yet, I will let a moderator take it down. Someone has already copied my script and uploaded it as their own anyway =/. I will be releasing more scripts that do other things in the future though :)

Coh3n
03-25-2013, 10:07 PM
This thread has been closed and the script has been removed.

funforums5, please read the SRL Scripting Rules (http://villavu.com/forum/announcement.php?f=&a=48). You are not allowed to have anti-leech in your scripts.

When your script no longer has anti-leech, you can contact me via PM to reopen your thread.

Regards,
The SRL Staff