PDA

View Full Version : Air rune runner from fally,

duhuh
03-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Would be really cool to be able to use all the ess i mined!

Pirax
03-08-2013, 09:19 PM
I agree, it should be pretty simple to make a bot for this as well. Im already attempting to learn to code, so I'll be attempting to make a script like this, although having one already made for reference would largely help

unregistered user
03-10-2013, 06:35 PM
I have a script for this however due to lack of reliability in walking at this point (unless they have released something I haven't seen) I don't feel comfortable giving out an unstable script. Once walking becomes reliable look into the script section as I'm sure there will be some in there after that.

Brid Mayhem
03-11-2013, 01:15 AM
I have a script for this however due to lack of reliability in walking at this point (unless they have released something I haven't seen) I don't feel comfortable giving out an unstable script. Once walking becomes reliable look into the script section as I'm sure there will be some in there after that.

Use icons to walk & DTM's from specific locations.

Frito
03-11-2013, 02:36 AM
Someone please do this, or unregistered user, PM me your script so I can fix it up and use it please :)

wthomas
03-11-2013, 03:09 AM

Have you got this working? i found it really doesn't work well, the colors change a huge amount!

Brid Mayhem
03-11-2013, 05:10 AM
Have you got this working? i found it really doesn't work well, the colors change a huge amount!

Add some tolerance to them.

wthomas
03-11-2013, 05:17 AM
Add some tolerance to them.

I have DTM's with tolerance 50on all sub points, and still they do not always work.

Brid Mayhem
03-11-2013, 05:40 AM
I have DTM's with tolerance 50on all sub points, and still they do not always work.

50 is probably to high, but get like 2 in the center and then a lot around the edge. You don't need tolerance for the outer points.

unregistered user
03-11-2013, 02:44 PM

I currently use DTM's for walking but it does not work very well even with color tol.

Brid Mayhem
03-11-2013, 06:56 PM
I currently use DTM's for walking but it does not work very well even with color tol.

Do you specifically use the minimap? & use FFlag?

microsphere
03-11-2013, 09:14 PM

Have you tried using multiple DTMs for each waypoint? DTM walking was really inconsistent for me until I started doing that.

duhuh, Pirax, and Frito: Check out my air runner and let me know what you think: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98406