PDA

View Full Version : Wanting private script willing to pay $£$£

subz3ro69
03-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Hey Scripters

Well basicaly i want a aio fighter that will train on all the mobs in the stronghold of security from level 1 to 3 allowing me to enter what monster to attack.
I also want it to be able to death walk if its died it will walk to recover its item or:
if thats pointless in 07 make a funtion so it teliports out at a cirtain hp point such as 10 hp. it can do this buy having telitabs in the inventorys such as varrok tabs and it will then walk to the west bank heal and restock on the selected food(i also want to be able to say what food to us as the types will change teh higher i get)and return to the floor i selected and monster i selected to fight.

Also i want the following functions:
-antiban
-pick up items (ALL drops execpt bones)
-bank once inv is full and return
-heal
-allow you to choose what skill to train (attack ,stregnth , defence and range)
-if range once out of amomo log out end script
-stronghold of security will ask questions so it will need to bypass that
-Complete support after- once you made it keep it updated and send me the updated version if required.

i will be paying alot of money for this script not just for its production but also to keep this private and not to be made public (testers are alloud to us this but they can not distrubute either)

please message me if your interested and give me a estimate until the final! version is made i will pay you a small amount to get started and the rest when it is finished i only want EXPERINCED scripters please i will be paying alot so i dont want a buggy script thats usless

Thank you very much

Kevin
03-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Please read the forum rules before posting.

Purchasing a script is NOT allowed. There are other websites that offer that service, this is a community for learning.