PDA

View Full Version : Simple FightCaveTrainer

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SeanStar
03-09-2013, 05:56 PM
This is for use with the SRL-OSR include, not P07Include.
Go to https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR to download and contribute towards the include!

Code is as follows, no antileech. For me, knowing how to install the include is good enough replacement for antileech. You'll probably need the 07 fonts as well, not going to tell you where to get them. (Hint: Check up on old SRL 4 include, and rename the font folders!)
You can find a tutorial on installation for SRL-OSR here: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100543

NOTE: THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF BANS FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE USED THIS SCRIPT! WHILE WE CANNOT BE SURE THIS SCRIPT CAUSED THOSE BANS, THERE IS NO ANTIBAN INCLUDED AND MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN RUNNING IT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME! I PERSONALLY DO NOT RECOMMEND RUNNING THIS SCRIPT FOR VERY LONG!

Some credits go to mx1000 for cave detection base code.
program FightCaveTrainer;

{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i SRL-OSR/Srl.simba}

Const
caveTol = 2;
version = '0.6';

Var
counter, caveEntrances: Integer;
caveEntranceWhite: TIntegerArray;

Procedure DeclarePlayers;
Begin
HowManyPlayers := 1;
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer := 0;

Players[0].Name := '';
Players[0].Pass := '';
Players[0].Nick := '';
Players[0].Active := True;
End;

Function FightCaveSleep(sleepx, sleepy: Integer; retaliate: Boolean): Boolean;
Var
x , y, sleepTime: Integer;
loop : Boolean;
Begin
loop := true;
counter := 0;
sleepTime := RandomRange(sleepx, sleepy);
While loop Do
Begin
If FindObjCustom(x, y, [' '], caveEntranceWhite, caveTol) Then
Begin
Result := false;
loop := false;
WriteLn('We see cave entrance!');
End Else If (not (InRange(Length(GetFightBarTPA(IntToBox(MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2))), 30, 150))) and (retaliate) Then
Begin
Result := false;
loop := false;
End Else If (sleepTime - counter > 0) and loop = true Then
Begin
wait(10);
counter := (counter + 10);
End Else
Begin
Result := True;
loop := False;
End;
End;
End;

Procedure FightCaveLoop;
Var
x, y : Integer;
Begin
If FindObjCustom(x, y, ['nter'], caveEntranceWhite, caveTol) Then
Begin
WriteLn('Found correct cave!');
ClickMouse2(True);
While FindObjCustom(x, y, ['nter'], caveEntranceWhite, caveTol) Do
Begin
ClickMouse2(true);
Wait(RandomRange(500, 1000));
End;
If RandomRange(1, 10) > 8 Then
Begin
SetRun(true);
GameTab(tab_Stats);
End;
caveEntrances := (caveEntrances + 1);
WriteLn('Entered cave.');
ClearDebug;

WriteLn('-* FightCaveTrainer v'+version);
WriteLn('-* ');
WriteLn('-* Entered: ' + intToStr(caveEntrances));
WriteLn('-* Runtime: ' + TimeRunning);

Wait(RandomRange(4000, 5000));
SetAngle(0);
End Else
If (Not FindObjCustom(x, y, ['nter'], caveEntranceWhite, caveTol)) and (CountDots('yellow') > 0) Then
Begin
FightCaveSleep(200,500,False);
If InRange(Length(GetFightBarTPA(IntToBox(MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2))), 30, 150) Then
Begin
If (FightCaveSleep(3000,5000,True)) Then
Begin
If InRange(Length(GetFightBarTPA(IntToBox(MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2))), 30, 150) Then
Begin
Retaliate(False);
Wait(RandomRange(500,700));
Retaliate(True);
GameTab(tab_Stats);
FightCaveSleep(3000,5000,False);
End;
End;
End;
End Else MakeCompass(185);
End;

Begin
SetupSRL;
DeclarePlayers;
SetRun(True);
GameTab(tab_Stats);
caveEntranceWhite := [7763583, 8553356];
MouseSpeed := 15;

While(True) Do
Begin
If not LoggedIn Then
Begin
LogInPlayer;
SetRun(True);
GameTab(tab_Stats);
MakeCompass(185);
SetAngle(0);
End;
FightCaveLoop;
End;
End.

Im fkn rare
03-09-2013, 08:05 PM
This is a ripped version of RareFightCave, please remove this.

SeanStar
03-09-2013, 08:24 PM
This is a ripped version of RareFightCave, please remove this.
Ripped? It's heavily modified. Not only that, but you used mx1000's fight caver for your base as well...

EDIT: This in fact does not use any of your code at all, the functions I used from your caver are originally mx1000's to begin with. And I modified his script a whole lot more than you did.
For the record, all you did was add a small progress report, an additional color to the cave colors array, changed some wait times, and removed his useless "WriteLn" status updates.

This script has a completely redone fight detection + somewhat advanced auto retaliate toggle instead of right clicking to attack, I removed useless function that basically uses another function for it's result, cleaned up everything, and rewrote it for use with the (going to be official) SRL-OSR include.

For you to say this is a ripped version of your script is completely laughable, and insulting. Get the hell out.

For anyone wishing to take a look, RareFightCave vs mxFightCave: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32529420/comparison.htm

Im fkn rare
03-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Get outta here skiddo.

SeanStar
03-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Get outta here skiddo.
Can't tell if troll or just stupid.

Hobbit
03-09-2013, 10:41 PM
OP is correct. The similarities your scripts share both originate from mx1000's script and he has already credited him as such.

samerdl
03-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Ok i guess am the only person that actually tried to run this script?
Since you offered no input what so ever, i am going to assume you gave up on this thread and probably won't even read this message.

Anyway, went to this link, http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98324 grabbed OSR-SRL and the fonts.

Your script didn't work.

Error:

function DeleteOnTerminate(const proc : string) : boolean;
[Error] E:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/simba.simba(465:14): Unknown identifier '' at line 464
Compiling failed.

So it didn't work.

SeanStar
03-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Ok i guess am the only person that actually tried to run this script?
Since you offered no input what so ever, i am going to assume you gave up on this thread and probably won't even read this message.

Anyway, went to this link, http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98324 grabbed OSR-SRL and the fonts.

Your script didn't work.

Error:

function DeleteOnTerminate(const proc : string) : boolean;
[Error] E:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/simba.simba(465:14): Unknown identifier '' at line 464
Compiling failed.

So it didn't work.
SRL-OSR isn't technically ready yet, so you may have downloaded a bad version. Would probably be best to wait a day or two and download it again, see if the problem fixes itself.

Stan
03-10-2013, 10:18 PM
dat flawlessness

-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 105
-* Runtime: 5 Hours, 58 Minutes and 27 Seconds
We see cave entrance!

samerdl
03-11-2013, 05:53 AM
SRL-OSR isn't technically ready yet, so you may have downloaded a bad version. Would probably be best to wait a day or two and download it again, see if the problem fixes itself.

Yeah but i didn't find any actual thread about SRL-OSR, just that github with little information/explanations, am not expecting you to post any information so...

kidnappings
03-11-2013, 07:49 AM
is "SRL-OSR" out i cant find the thread to it unless someone wants to link me.

SeanStar
03-11-2013, 09:55 PM
is "SRL-OSR" out i cant find the thread to it unless someone wants to link me.
There is no thread as it isn't really released yet. It's on github still being worked on for release (although it works for the most part)

In other news...

-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 721
-* Runtime: 49 Hours, 26 Minutes and 58 Seconds

KBDK0
03-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Which download am I downloading from this file?

wolffang92
03-14-2013, 09:53 AM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 205
-* Runtime: 6 Hours, 36 Minutes and 16 Seconds

Holy crap, this script is literally flawless. Great job! I'm gonna leave it on while I go to work and see if it's still running when I get back. That should put it at ~18 hours runtime. :P

samerdl
03-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Didn't really check specific onto what changes you amended to the script, but its working now =)

Just one little thing, when i run it - it works but on the simba panel below the script input, it keeps repeating the message
"We see cave entrance!" until it dies, this occurs once the script enters the cave - when it triple clicks it it doesn't show that message, once i enter and start walking north automatically, simba relays the message repeatedly "We see cave entrance!".

Good script overall, i switch between this one and others just to mix my gameplay thank you sir! now all we need is a prayer working cave script :0

SeanStar
03-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Didn't really check specific onto what changes you amended to the script, but its working now =)

Just one little thing, when i run it - it works but on the simba panel below the script input, it keeps repeating the message
"We see cave entrance!" until it dies, this occurs once the script enters the cave - when it triple clicks it it doesn't show that message, once i enter and start walking north automatically, simba relays the message repeatedly "We see cave entrance!".

Good script overall, i switch between this one and others just to mix my gameplay thank you sir! now all we need is a prayer working cave script :0
Don't wear anything white. Including white hair.

samerdl
03-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Don't wear anything white. Including white hair.

ah i was using desert boots = white, gotcha

hi own
03-15-2013, 07:45 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 804
Compiling failed.

Snowskate
03-16-2013, 04:11 AM
Currently using this script. Very simple, I think I'm going to add in a bit of camera rotation or something because it seems a little to bland without searching for anything or just looking like someones bored etc. Thanks for creating this script :)

huxley19
03-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from ''

is this anti-leech?

fluffycluffy
03-16-2013, 06:09 PM
One of the most flawless scripts I have ever used on Old School RS! Exceptional work. For those having problems, re download SRL-OSR re extract everything, thats what I did and all my scripts work flawlessly now.

Does this support range?

fluffycluffy
03-16-2013, 06:10 PM

is this anti-leech?

Redownload SRL-OSR, you probably downloaded an older version that was bugged. Try it after you extract the new version.

SeanStar
03-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Redownload SRL-OSR, you probably downloaded an older version that was bugged. Try it after you extract the new version.
Implying he even had it downloaded at all and in the right spot. :P

fluffycluffy
03-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Implying he even had it downloaded at all and in the right spot. :P

Very true, nice script btw.

Does it support range? Haven't tried range yet, but from what I've read in the code, it looks like it should.

SeanStar
03-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Very true, nice script btw.

Does it support range? Haven't tried range yet, but from what I've read in the code, it looks like it should.
Yes it does, but it won't pick up ammunition used.

fluffycluffy
03-16-2013, 07:57 PM
To those having errors.

Make sure you have downloaded and installed the newest version of SRL-OSR.
https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR

Make sure you have also downloaded and installed 07 Fonts.
http://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19822&d=1362900038

Enjoy this amazing script :)

Prometheus
03-16-2013, 10:26 PM
I'll be using this while I take a quick nap ;)

shebee
03-17-2013, 02:44 AM
Im having a problem where sometimes the mobs get stuck behind italy rock and my char will just stand there doing nothing. Im guessing it's because my character runs to the rangers to attack them with auto retaliate. Even tried to turn auto retaliate off but the script puts it back on.

SeanStar
03-17-2013, 02:47 AM
Im having a problem where sometimes the mobs get stuck behind italy rock and my char will just stand there doing nothing.

If your char happens to time out when this happens, it will login again outside the cave and continue without a hitch.

shebee
03-17-2013, 02:58 AM
If your char happens to time out when this happens, it will login again outside the cave and continue without a hitch.
ok thats very good

fluffycluffy
03-17-2013, 04:22 AM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 131
-* Runtime: 5 Hours, 4 Minutes and 44 Seconds

Flawless - its been running several hours longer, but I had to restart my computer :P

hi own
03-17-2013, 08:02 AM
So, It gives me the we see cave entrance a bunch of times because I'm wearing a glory. Doesn't really break the script though.

rara409
03-17-2013, 06:17 PM
can u plz tell me where to put the files i downloaded from github that would help alot

Prometheus
03-17-2013, 06:24 PM
can u plz tell me where to put the files i downloaded from github that would help alot

Download the Github zip, extract to Includes folder.

-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 335
-* Runtime: 9 Hours, 37 Minutes and 5 Seconds

Still running, thank you for this :D

rara409
03-17-2013, 06:25 PM
still dont work

rara409
03-17-2013, 06:33 PM
i get the same error as before i downloaded the zip folder and then moved it into the simba includes folder

Physic
03-17-2013, 07:13 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\text.simba(454:34): Invalid number of parameters at line 453
Compiling failed.

rara409
03-18-2013, 01:05 AM

shebee
03-18-2013, 01:49 AM
You need to install the old school SRL include manually as well as the fonts.

Bencoolno
03-18-2013, 09:09 AM
Hey, could you please tell me where to install the fonts? I installed them in the fonts folder in C:/Somba/Fonts but it still doesn't seem to recognize it and gives me:
"[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 804
Compiling failed." in the text.simba script."
Thanks,
Ben

LynxS
03-18-2013, 01:39 PM
Lol some people.. The https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR link sends you to the sharing AND downloading website.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2q80izc.png
DL, and extract to simba/include
the DL the fonts (http://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19981&d=1363556402) <---- there.
Extract into fonts folder.
BAM update/restart simba and you're done.

subaru123
03-18-2013, 05:06 PM
Nice bot :) Thanks

What range levels are you guys at now?

scar801
03-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Extremely good script, the only trouble I had was that occasionally the bot thought that I had logged out and type my username and password into the chat box (this is what i believe was the reason for me getting hacked). Anyway if i use it without entering my username and password it works like a dream!

-I'm a massive noob and forgot to turn off public

scarf
03-18-2013, 08:05 PM
also its a "bot" for the fight cave minigame? and its train for me str/atk etc.
btw;
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 804
Compiling failed.

just downloaded SRL-OSR still wont work.

scar801
03-18-2013, 08:29 PM
also its a "bot" for the fight cave minigame? and its train for me str/atk etc.
btw;
Compiling failed.

just downloaded SRL-OSR still wont work.

You need to download the SLR-OSR Fonts!

rara409
03-19-2013, 01:10 AM
C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 804
Compiling failed.

ok so can someone plz just post the fonts link instead of just stating that we need to download the fonts thx appreciate it

rara409
03-19-2013, 01:12 AM
C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\text.simba(454:34): Invalid number of parameters at line 453
Compiling failed.

StickToTheScript
03-19-2013, 01:15 AM
C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 804
Compiling failed.

ok so can someone plz just post the fonts link instead of just stating that we need to download the fonts thx appreciate it

Its all here:

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96863

Is that what you were looking for?

Accelero
03-19-2013, 01:29 AM
http://gyazo.com/a2efc8e04b727096df99c51120ee4a82
Installed and extracted SRL-OSR into includes and still getting Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\FightCave2.simba'

shebee
03-19-2013, 01:47 AM
For OP:
I had some issues where it would just safespot the monsters sometimes.
They sometimes spawn in a certain order where a ranged mob will pull me to a corner and the next wave spawns behind a wall. It would time out but the script would just do nothing.
Does that pretty often also..

I ended up writing my own script completely but I worked around the problem by making the script walk east if I'm not in the cave and have been out of combat for 35 seconds or more.

http://gyazo.com/a2efc8e04b727096df99c51120ee4a82
Installed and extracted SRL-OSR into includes and still getting Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\FightCave2.simba'

You need to rename the folder... Jesus can you at least read the errors.

Accelero
03-19-2013, 02:02 AM
Can you please assist me instead of being a jerk about it? What exactly do i have to rename, i cannot rename a folder to SRL-OSR/Srl.Simba, it does not allow me to
For OP:
I had some issues where it would just safespot the monsters sometimes.
They sometimes spawn in a certain order where a ranged mob will pull me to a corner and the next wave spawns behind a wall. It would time out but the script would just do nothing.
Does that pretty often also..

I ended up writing my own script completely but I worked around the problem by making the script walk east if I'm not in the cave and have been out of combat for 35 seconds or more.

You need to rename the folder... Jesus can you at least read the errors.

shebee
03-19-2013, 02:04 AM
Can you please assist me instead of being a jerk about it? What exactly do i have to rename, i cannot rename a folder to SRL-OSR/Srl.Simba, it does not allow me to

You probably downloaded the zip from github and extracted it.
The error says it can't find SRL.simba in the folder SRL-OSR because it most likely doesn't exist, check the name of the folder you extracted.

Accelero
03-19-2013, 02:06 AM
Instead of just going into the .zip and dragging the Master folder into my includes, what should i do instead.
You probably downloaded the zip from github and extracted it.
The error says it can't find SRL.simba in the folder SRL-OSR because it most likely doesn't exist, check the name of the folder you extracted.

shebee
03-19-2013, 02:11 AM
The folder you extracted is probably named SRL-OSR-master or something, am I correct?
If so then read the error message and if you still can't figure it out man :D I'll help you but try to figure it out yourself ;)

Accelero
03-19-2013, 02:14 AM
yes that is what it is called! I just don't want to start trying things and mess up my whole simba which i've already managed to do yesterday. Just helpo me please:D I promise i'm no noob, i got all the way here i just need the push!:biggrin:
The folder you extracted is probably named SRL-OSR-master or something, am I correct?
If so then read the error message and if you still can't figure it out man :D I'll help you but try to figure it out yourself ;)

shebee
03-19-2013, 02:18 AM
You should start playing around, install simba twice for example and mess around in the other one.
If you just read about this stuff and ask others you will never be able to fix these things by yourself, and the truth is these things aren't hard to fix you just have to get into it.

Anyway, just rename folder to SRL-OSR.

Accelero
03-19-2013, 02:25 AM
WOW It was just that simple. Thanks man i appreciate the guidance and help!
You should start playing around, install simba twice for example and mess around in the other one.
If you just read about this stuff and ask others you will never be able to fix these things by yourself, and the truth is these things aren't hard to fix you just have to get into it.

Anyway, just rename folder to SRL-OSR.

tripnfall
03-19-2013, 11:59 AM
What is the requirment for training in fight cave? i have a crap account i wana bot on its 30 attk 30 str 10 hp (only done waterfall quest) will it be useless to bot it in fight cave?

shebee
03-19-2013, 03:11 PM
The lowest level mobs are 22 I think, but it gets pretty hard fast.
My lvl 80+ character with very good gear survives in there for about 5 minutes, melee that is.

I think it would be very slow xp in the beginning.. You're better off using another script or just get the stats higher yourself to around 40-50+ I'd say.

rara409
03-19-2013, 10:20 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:24): Unknown identifier 'CharsNPC07' at line 804
Compiling failed.

adeghati
03-19-2013, 10:35 PM
I properly downloaded the OSR include, and fonts, and have set up simba to work correctly on many other scripts. However, when i run this one, it says :

begin
Text := Replace(Text, '?', '.');
Result := ExecRegExpr('.*'+Text+'.*', GetUpText);
end;
At the second line (text), it says in the Debug box "Invalid number of parameters at line 453" (text line)

not sure what i should do here, I see other people with the error here also.

Pcheckan
03-19-2013, 10:37 PM
I feel very silly, but i can not figure out this error for the life of me. Could someone please help?

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/flag.simba(96:20): Unknown identifier 'bmpMinimapMask' at line 95
Compiling failed.

Pcheckan
03-19-2013, 10:40 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:24): Unknown identifier 'CharsNPC07' at line 804
Compiling failed.

extract all of the new fonts into the fonts folder in the simba folder.
It should be in something like this: Computer/OS(C:)/Simba/Fonts

Pcheckan
03-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Seriously, can someone help me out? I can't seem to find out what i did wrong. I have everythig extracted to the correct areas, i can't seem to figure out this error.
I feel very silly, but i can not figure out this error for the life of me. Could someone please help?

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/flag.simba(96:20): Unknown identifier 'bmpMinimapMask' at line 95
Compiling failed.

thefatgiant
03-19-2013, 11:44 PM
aaazv

shebee
03-19-2013, 11:48 PM
Seriously, can someone help me out? I can't seem to find out what i did wrong. I have everythig extracted to the correct areas, i can't seem to figure out this error.

Compiling failed.

I think the flag include is not complete yet, but this script doesn' use it anyway.

Great script, but man the fight caves is extremely slow exp.

Also, the colors might need to be slightly reworked. The script seemed to think the handle of my dragon scim was the same color as the cave entrance, thus spammed the message "We see the cave entrance"

I needed to tweek the cave color numbers, the camera angle, as well as a few other minor adjustments to make this a perfect script.

Also, what is the point of turning retaliate on and off throughout the script (which I ended up removing alltogether)

I get around 20k xp/h with my own script with 66/70/60 (att/str/def), but my script takes 15-30min breaks every now and then.
Also you get around 13-20k gp/h if you compare the tokkuls to onyx price.

Pcheckan
03-19-2013, 11:52 PM
I think the flag include is not complete yet, but this script doesn' use it anyway.

I get around 20k xp/h with my own script with 66/70/60 (att/str/def), but my script takes 15-30min breaks every now and then.
Also you get around 13-20k gp/h if you compare the tokkuls to onyx price.

Should i comment out that line?
And what are the odds of you letting me try out your private script?

shebee
03-19-2013, 11:54 PM
Should i comment out that line?
And what are the odds of you letting me try out your private script?

I think you have messed something up TBH, try downloading the srl include and fonts again plus the script.

Pcheckan
03-19-2013, 11:58 PM
I think you have messed something up TBH, try downloading the srl include and fonts again plus the script.

I have tried resinatlling the Osr include
Put in the correct folder "C:/Simba/Includes
I have also installed the fonts correctly "C:/Simba/fonts
I have other scripts working correctly, but nothing with the osr include

Pcheckan
03-20-2013, 12:00 AM

I am an idiot, i reinstalled, i had it pathed wrong.
Testing the script now! :P

shebee
03-20-2013, 01:32 AM
I am an idiot, i reinstalled, i had it pathed wrong.
Testing the script now! :P

I hope it works.

rs cheata
03-20-2013, 03:05 AM
took me like three hours to get srl-osr to work :duh: but yeah working so far :P

cave
03-20-2013, 03:55 AM
Hey , great script overall.Although i think it can be a bit improved by adding prayer option , spec option etc.I will be personally modding mine to allow me to do that.But again awesome script and thanks

Jerma123
03-20-2013, 12:54 PM
Awesome work. :)

-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 599
-* Runtime: 17 Hours, 35 Minutes and 8 Seconds

xheskeyy
03-20-2013, 05:47 PM
When I run the script it doesn't do anything after clicking on the stats tab and rotating the camera angle once, I don't get any errors either?

Huthaifah
03-21-2013, 12:56 AM
I have 40 att 32 str 1 def 29 hp, how long will I last inside?

Hammerdin
03-21-2013, 03:48 AM
My friend just got banned from this two hours ago. Well, I guess it's time for me to stop lmfao! Got 80 strength from this, time to say goodbye to the flawless bot :( I actually didn't think Jagex would do anything... I guess too many people are doing this.

Huthaifah
03-22-2013, 02:38 AM
Exception in Script: Plugin(libsmartremote32) has not been found

hi own
03-22-2013, 03:42 AM
You should add an option for it to use special.

lostshot
03-22-2013, 06:29 AM
awesome script Ill post a proggy later, funny how empty fightcaves is atm because wbot is down

metric
03-22-2013, 06:39 AM
extract all of the new fonts into the fonts folder in the simba folder.
It should be in something like this: Computer/OS(C:)/Simba/Fonts

but where are the new fonts :(

binopeda
03-22-2013, 06:43 AM
Everything you need is in this thread. Just go through the pages wasn't that hard

metric
03-22-2013, 07:05 AM
Everything you need is in this thread. Just go through the pages wasn't that hard

i have for like 2 hours lol i went thru the guide to install twice now. did all the steps again, can you just tell me what to do

Huthaifah
03-22-2013, 08:19 AM
Can somebody please help. I want to get this up before I sleep.

Edit - Now I updated all the plugins, enabled all extensions, etc. on the tabs, and I got this error at first 'Error in Simba extension (SPS Updater): Could not call proc
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228 Compiling failed', then this '[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34
Compiling failed.'

shebee
03-22-2013, 09:10 AM
Can somebody please help. I want to get this up before I sleep.

Edit - Now I updated all the plugins, enabled all extensions, etc. on the tabs, and I got this error at first 'Error in Simba extension (SPS Updater): Could not call proc
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228 Compiling failed', then this '[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34
Compiling failed.'

Install SMART8.

Huthaifah
03-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Install SMART8.

I just realized that I didn't have it. Sorry for being stupid, thanks, working now.

Dreadzone
03-22-2013, 10:02 AM
My friend just got banned from this two hours ago..

He's trolling you

shebee
03-22-2013, 10:32 AM
He's trolling you

Also find this hard to believe, been botting pretty much 24/7 there, though not with this script...

zinova
03-22-2013, 10:56 AM
Hey guys I'm fairly new to Simba, but I'm very interested in learning it.

I unfortunately can't manage to run your script as I get the following error:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/simba.simba(465:14): Unknown identifier '' at line 464
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\simba.simba(490:14): Unknown identifier '' at line 489
Compiling failed.

I've installed Smart8, SRL-OSR & 07Fonts in their respective folders (Includes & Fonts). Although I deleted the old SLR & old fonts (don't know if this is necessary).

Could I get some guidance please? Thanks

NVM guys, I simply reinstalled everything from scratch and didnt bother deleting old SLR / Fonts, this time and it worked, TYVM!

Dreadzone
03-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Also find this hard to believe, been botting pretty much 24/7 there, though not with this script...

Yup.. see this as a simulation to a real person sitting behind the computer. AFKing in a minigame with auto retaliate on, is NOT against the rules.

proud2bedutch
03-22-2013, 12:32 PM
Running now, thanks

btax420
03-22-2013, 01:51 PM
cant get this to work.. will post error screen shot ina minute

Saltyspoons
03-22-2013, 02:18 PM
-* Entered: 158
-* Runtime: 12 Hours, 8 Minutes and 56 Seconds

i like it :)

yvan49
03-22-2013, 04:29 PM
I have everything up and running.. downloaded all the necessary stuff.
Idk what happened here, Anyone can give me some guidance to what I need to do to fix this?

Compiled successfully in 359 ms.
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
Successfully executed.

I can get it to work but then it doesn't use smart

Huthaifah
03-22-2013, 04:35 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 274
-* Runtime: 5 Hours, 53 Minutes and 47 Seconds

Flawless thank you, would of went even longer, but RS updated.

Edit - One thing that would help, if it didn't double click the cave all the time to enter.

Edit 2 - This thing got me 34 Str - 50 Str in 9 hours of work total.

haluwasa
03-22-2013, 08:54 PM
are my chances of getting a ban lowered if i go into an empty world?

Huthaifah
03-22-2013, 09:41 PM
Not necessarily, just change the world your in when Smart loads, because the world Smart loads is the same all the time, so they can see that your been playing for a long time and haven't even changed worlds yet. And that every time you log in, it's that same world.

lemon tree
03-22-2013, 10:11 PM
I know I'm doing something wrong, but I just don't know what. I've read the whole thread, downloaded the SRL-OSR and fonts. Placed them both in the appropriate folder. But when the script starts it turns auto retaliate on and just sits at the entrance to the cave. I first thought it was because RS just updated but everyone else seems to be running this fine.

Kave
03-23-2013, 09:22 AM
I know I'm doing something wrong, but I just don't know what. I've read the whole thread, downloaded the SRL-OSR and fonts. Placed them both in the appropriate folder. But when the script starts it turns auto retaliate on and just sits at the entrance to the cave. I first thought it was because RS just updated but everyone else seems to be running this fine.

Use your color picker on the cave entrance and replace the existing ones caveEntranceWhite := [7763583, 8553356];

-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 312
-* Runtime: 11 Hours, 33 Minutes and 31 Seconds

peruvian101
03-23-2013, 09:38 AM
i get this error:

C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281

Huthaifah
03-23-2013, 10:19 AM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 706
-* Runtime: 17 Hours, 42 Minutes and 46 Seconds

Other than the close to 6 hours one that I posted which stopped because of update and it's still going. At 60 strength :). Going to mix up game play though, wc and fletch a bit then use this for 60 range. Thanks. 1 Suggestion though, have the bot kind of move the mouse around because it sticks to just one spot and stays there.

JadisMyDad
03-23-2013, 10:19 AM
Is it possible for 1def pures to use this, and where do we start the script?

JadisMyDad
03-23-2013, 10:43 AM
Edit: works great gj :)

haluwasa
03-23-2013, 01:16 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 148
-* Runtime: 10 Hours, 8 Minutes and 13 Seconds
Successfully executed.

flawless! and there are no randoms in fight caves, so it goes uninterrupted! :D just amazing. went from lvl 54-60 str in that time. so that's the average xp/hour if you wanna do math.

lemon tree
03-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Use your color picker on the cave entrance and replace the existing ones caveEntranceWhite := [7763583, 8553356];

Thanks :) . Seems to work fine now. I'll try to get a nice proggy up soon.

omoplata
03-23-2013, 01:42 PM
God, i'm getting owned here.

I've dl'ed everything. But yet I get this:

Where can I dl this plugin, am i doing something wrong? I just copy/paste the script onto simba and press run... I know im being an idoit. But my skills are IT are minimum at best.

---------------------------------------

updated plugin now I get:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.

Fuck my life.

barcacl2006
03-23-2013, 02:38 PM
Hmm...I go into the fight caves but it does not target any of the monsters, is it meant to just sit there with auto-retaliate or is it more active?

haluwasa
03-23-2013, 02:46 PM
Hmm...I go into the fight caves but it does not target any of the monsters, is it meant to just sit there with auto-retaliate or is it more active?

Nope that's all there is too it. it enters and you just afk and get free lvls on auto-retaliate. although like stated above, you won't get very good xp unless you have a higher lvl i.e. 40+ since you prolly won't make it past wave 2-4 with low lvl. I'm lvl 65 with rune/addy armor and i make it to about wave 8

darkl0rd13oy
03-23-2013, 02:59 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 138
-* Runtime: 13 Hours, 36 Minutes and 24 Seconds

nice script :D entrance time is low because i am a high cb level and i stay in for longer. Ty for this. Love it.
got 40-70 atk, 40-70 str, 1-46 def, 1-56 range, and 1-60 mage :D

unitedshots
03-23-2013, 04:13 PM
God, i'm getting owned here.

I've dl'ed everything. But yet I get this:

Where can I dl this plugin, am i doing something wrong? I just copy/paste the script onto simba and press run... I know im being an idoit. But my skills are IT are minimum at best.

---------------------------------------

updated plugin now I get:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.

Fuck my life.I got the last error as well. Did you fix it yet?

omoplata
03-23-2013, 04:19 PM
I got the last error as well. Did you fix it yet?

I fixed it, so it loads the bot and logs in, but now it just stands next to the entrance?

unitedshots
03-23-2013, 04:31 PM
I fixed it, so it loads the bot and logs in, but now it just stands next to the entrance?
That seems troublesome.. How did you fix it?

EDIT: Never mind. Re-installed Simba and followed a few tutorials, now using other script. ;)

teddyromz
03-23-2013, 07:02 PM
My bot logs in aswell but stands and does nothing

Parapa6
03-23-2013, 07:18 PM
Sure is simple compared to some scripts out there, but thats all u really need I guess... if I'd suggst anything I'd have the mouse/screen move a little more. Another idea would be to modify it so it drinks a dose of potion (such as combat pots) each time it goes in. I've done some experiments myself and 1 dose of combat pot each time one enters a cave can give u +10-25% more experience per hour. Some suggest to toggle prayer, however the monsters drain prayer so that is totally pointless. Other than that, awesome work my man, keep Rx'ing!

Huthaifah
03-23-2013, 07:37 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 1049
-* Runtime: 27 Hours, 6 Seconds
Successfully executed.

Got me 63 Strength from 34 in 33 hours. Thank you. Gonna use later, just changing gameplay.

JadisMyDad
03-23-2013, 07:48 PM
My bot logs in aswell but stands and does nothing
Make sure you have your brightness at full.

eironjik
03-23-2013, 08:41 PM
how i download this SRL-OSr thing ?

Supertrent1
03-23-2013, 09:22 PM
Still going!

-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 687
-* Runtime: 20 Hours, 40 Minutes and 54 Seconds

BornAgainCAH
03-23-2013, 10:23 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 538
-* Runtime: 17 Hours, 12 Minutes, and 30 Seconds

Thanks!! Great script <3

Chaddyboy
03-23-2013, 10:38 PM
There is not a working link for the OSR include that I can find... Can someone please provide a working link? Thank you.

proud2bedutch
03-23-2013, 11:54 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 604
-* Runtime: 15 Hours, 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds
Successfully executed.

On my 1 def acc

cave
03-24-2013, 02:36 AM
Can someone help me with setting up praying ? i know its not hard but i can't find the right script.

lemon tree
03-24-2013, 03:56 AM
Flawless script besides sometimes getting stuck behind a rock because of the rangers.

-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 118
-* Runtime: 8 Hours, 40 Minutes and 3 Seconds

Great script. Thanks :)

btax420
03-24-2013, 06:27 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(241:157): Invalid number of parameters at line 240
Compiling failed.

help please?

sus123
03-24-2013, 08:57 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(241:157): Invalid number of parameters at line 240
Compiling failed.

help please?
try to change

this line
{$DEFINE SMART}
to this
{$DEFINE SMART8}

serch with F + 5

JPZU1
03-24-2013, 11:06 AM
Ran it for 24 hours straight. Got like 18k str xp per hour, flawless script : ) thanks

zyzz0r
03-24-2013, 11:20 AM
Every 20 enters or so, I always end up outside the cave with 1-10HP and 0 prayer points. It's happened consistently for the 8+ hours I've ran it. Any ideas?

xoy
03-24-2013, 12:24 PM

barcacl2006
03-24-2013, 01:12 PM
You need to put SRL-ORS in your includes folder

xoy
03-24-2013, 01:21 PM
where in https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR can i get it?

Hexys
03-24-2013, 01:26 PM
where in https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR can i get it?

Go check the setup videos like everyone else.

Awesome work with the script, ran it whole night and i got 50-56 attack on my pure.

xoy
03-24-2013, 01:31 PM
nvm

xoy
03-24-2013, 01:47 PM
nvm

xoy
03-24-2013, 01:56 PM
nvm got it,..

aegistitan
03-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Nice script. What will you guys be spending your tokkul on?

xoy
03-24-2013, 02:14 PM
it keeps spamming we see fight caves entrances.

and then the mouse moves around my character nonstop, kinda botlike.

otherwise it enters fightcaves when killed and depends on auto-retaliate.

any fix on the mouse moving around my character part? brightness is on full, maybe its armour im wearing? idk.

JPZU1
03-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Maybe ill just save for onyx if I don't get banned or anything.

aegistitan
03-24-2013, 02:24 PM
How much is an onyx? I was thinking with current prices shield may have the best tokkul/gp ratio

xoy
03-24-2013, 02:28 PM
it keeps spamming we see fight caves entrances.

and then the mouse moves around my character nonstop, kinda botlike.

otherwise it enters fightcaves when killed and depends on auto-retaliate.

any fix on the mouse moving around my character part? brightness is on full, maybe its armour im wearing? idk.

well i fixed this by playing around with the brightness and changing colour of fightcave entrance.

CoinDozer
03-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Im paying if somebody could make this script working for me... im bad in simba... paying 07 gp!!!!

Jeroen
03-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Works flawlessly! I got a 24 hr proggy. :)

Jeroen
03-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Im paying if somebody could make this script working for me... im bad in simba... paying 07 gp!!!!

Lol sad, user couldn't fix something himself, i did it for him and he deleted me after he could bot.
Anyway, i expected this , last time i help somebody over here lol. All phags from wBot..

sus123
03-24-2013, 03:53 PM
work and thx,but not so good xp , just 10k for hour.

fangkevin87
03-24-2013, 04:02 PM

What is the problem>

noobness
03-24-2013, 04:33 PM

What is the problem>

This, i've downloaded it set it into the includes and still got the error.

browncat
03-24-2013, 04:42 PM
How do i fixed this problem , after i have clicked run. I have downloaded the right SRL-OSR and put them into the right folder.

noobness
03-24-2013, 04:44 PM
This, i've downloaded it set it into the includes and still got the error.

Also i've renamed the folder.

kerusia
03-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Copied the script, pasted into Simba, flawless running so far. Great script!

Destined2bGreat
03-24-2013, 06:27 PM
Running well so far, glad there's finally a fight cave script that will stay up.

alexjones102398
03-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Compiling failed.
Confused, I downloaded include, extracted to right place and renamed, but it's coming up with this error?
Does this mean there is something wrong with the include or have I messed up?

alexjones102398
03-24-2013, 07:03 PM
How do i fixed this problem , after i have clicked run. I have downloaded the right SRL-OSR and put them into the right folder.

I am experiencing the same problem :/

karmalol
03-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Does anyone know why my smart v 8.0 screen is solid white. I cannot see anything yet the script compiles and loads successfully. I can even hear the audio, but I can only view a white screen.

sus123
03-24-2013, 07:32 PM

i think so that if you have this code line

{$DEFINE SMART}

change to
{$DEFINE SMART8}

just try , I AM NOT SURE

714sean
03-24-2013, 07:49 PM
i think so that if you have this code line

{$DEFINE SMART}

change to
{$DEFINE SMART8}

just try , I AM NOT SURE

Tried it, still don't work.
I'm getting the same error as everyone else.

Followed all the guides to set up Simba/Set up Simba for 07, did the danny fix,
Followed this guide to the T http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98324

Destined2bGreat
03-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Compiling failed.
Confused, I downloaded include, extracted to right place and renamed, but it's coming up with this error?
Does this mean there is something wrong with the include or have I messed up?

Installing smart 8 fixed this for me I believe. Also make sure you have successfully replaced the 3 simba files for loading 07 in smart. 99% chance it's one of those.

714sean
03-24-2013, 07:53 PM
I did a clean install of simba twice,
Updated all the plugins, ran the code to startup SMART, it loaded up, So I know I have SMART 8
Followed every guide to the T, still am getting this error.

menatwork
03-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Thank you for this script. But there is still space for improvement; the wbot one got me 5k xp/hr more. No idea how but its a fact, but it also is offline :)

Try downloading the attached files in this topic: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599

Place login and globals in the SRL-OSR>SRL>core and the parameters in SRL-OSR>SRL>misc

And you did rename the SRL-OSR file right?

714sean
03-24-2013, 07:56 PM
Rename it to 'SRL-OSR' right?

menatwork
03-24-2013, 07:59 PM
yep

lostshot
03-24-2013, 08:03 PM
keep getting stuck to the cave entrance..

714sean
03-24-2013, 08:07 PM
Edit: installed SMART 8 - it runs now.

Destined2bGreat
03-24-2013, 08:59 PM
Smart 8 usually isn't installed by default; you have to do it yourself.

rebeltjeh
03-24-2013, 09:14 PM
So funny howmany people ask the same question, just read the thread :google: :duh:

kerusia
03-24-2013, 09:56 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 62
-* Runtime: 4 Hours, 19 Minutes and 57 Seconds

50-55 strength and 44-48 hp, and still going strong without any error at all!
Incredible script.

Baz
03-25-2013, 01:50 AM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 993
-* Runtime: 38 Hours, 19 Minutes and 54 Seconds
Still running, Flawless bot :D

Bezork
03-25-2013, 01:59 AM
This script has been running flawlessly for 4 hours. You a sir and a saint. Thank you!

Lance
03-25-2013, 02:14 AM
Bugs:
If you're wearing any steel armour/equptment, it'll think the steel equptment/armour is the cave enterance,
So every time I was weilding a steel scimitar, it'd constantly spam 'found cave enterance' and the mouse would hover over the scimitar.
It would still get in though with the scimitar, I don't think it'd go in with the steel armour.

When I was running three bots at once, I noticed a few times it'd click 'auto retaliate off'
Maybe due to lag, but I found one of my bots with relatilate off and it'd just stand there.
Once I closed the third bot, I haven't had this issue with the other two i've been running.

Other than that . . seems pretty damn flawless, could use a bit more anti-ban, but I guess as soon as you die in caves, within about 1 - 3 seconds it's already clicked on the enterance, so you're not outside for very long.

So far, me and my brother have been running this script for the past few hours, seems pretty good.
One of them I stopped halfway to go back to varrock to buy better equptment, so i'll share this one.
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 201
-* Runtime: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes and 58 Seconds

I might look over the code tonight if I have time and see if I can fix it up a bit, but I think it's working pretty well, from what I can tell.

Gonna try to get a few 24 - 48 hr proggies. I'll post more proggies in a few days.

30 - 39 attack,
30 - 35 strength
6 - 23 def

11 - 23 attack,
10 - 16 strength
1 - 13 defense

Hammerdin
03-25-2013, 03:01 AM
44-86 str in a month

bslaya
03-25-2013, 03:09 AM
When I run my script I just get a solid white screen in smart.. I can hear the runescape login audio but like I said, white screen.. help appreciated!

xdustin
03-25-2013, 03:59 AM
Anyone banned from this yet? :-? I've been using it for a bit but trying to be safe about it. Running it in web browser in a virtual machine so it doesn't use the "SMART" loader thing and so I can still use my mouse.

AliveInMe
03-25-2013, 04:01 AM
Anyone banned from this yet? :-? I've been using it for a bit but trying to be safe about it. Running it in web browser in a virtual machine so it doesn't use the "SMART" loader thing and so I can still use my mouse.
Can you or anyone help me set this up? or link me to this new include setup guide?

GetHyper
03-25-2013, 09:00 AM
Currently using this to train my pure, trying to learn how to check stats once in a while just for a little more antiban.

Will try training a main up too.

Nextacy
03-25-2013, 09:43 AM
I'm getting
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34
Compiling failed.
Please help

Justin
03-25-2013, 10:05 AM
I'm getting
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34
Compiling failed.
Please help

Re-download the include, then try again

OMGWTFISTHIS
03-25-2013, 11:12 AM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 77
-* Runtime: 6 Hours, 32 Minutes and 4 Seconds

mtdewi
03-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Epic script, got me 27-51 ranged

swordm1ghty
03-25-2013, 12:47 PM
love the bot thanks mate :)

peruvian101
03-25-2013, 02:38 PM
bot says :

** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **

blacksoulya
03-25-2013, 02:39 PM
my bot starts and just stands there wtf

Bloc
03-25-2013, 02:48 PM
Where do i enter my username and password, for logging back in after 6 hour timer?

mauricio
03-25-2013, 04:01 PM
getting this error code. "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR\Srl.simba' used from '' any ideas??

Solar
03-25-2013, 04:05 PM
getting this error code. "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR\Srl.simba' used from '' any ideas??

Any ideas? Yes, I have an idea. Read the OP.

Bloc
03-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Where do i enter my username and password, for logging back in after 6 hour timer?
Bump

ReeferFromHF
03-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Anyway to fix this? http://gyazo.com/7d2695c248db0eb17885112bfd151551

kerusia
03-25-2013, 04:42 PM

Really? Look at the script it's right in front of you. Line 20 and 21 ask for username and password lol

kerusia
03-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Anyway to fix this? http://gyazo.com/7d2695c248db0eb17885112bfd151551

Read the first post. Download SRL-OSR from Github and save it in your includes folder.

Bloc
03-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Really? Look at the script it's right in front of you. Line 20 and 21 ask for username and password lol

I seen that but it asks for nick? whats that? lol

mikeym
03-25-2013, 04:46 PM
[Error] C:\Simba99\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\text.simba(454:34): Invalid number of parameters at line 453
Compiling failed.

This is the line: Text := Replace(Text, '?', '.');

I did change the name and extracted it into my includes folder.

ReeferFromHF
03-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Read the first post. Download SRL-OSR from Github and save it in your includes folder.

I did.... But i think i just had to update SRL. Trying it now.

kerusia
03-25-2013, 04:47 PM

Not sure about what it wants for nick, I left it blank and mine works perfect lol.

ReeferFromHF
03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Did i do this right? http://gyazo.com/4764897661cd4348e8b725a663ab3629

Bloc
03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Not sure about what it wants for nick, I left it blank and mine works perfect lol.

ok got it thanks, mine is gonna run for like 50+ hours now:p

kerusia
03-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Did i do this right? http://gyazo.com/4764897661cd4348e8b725a663ab3629

You need to change the name of the folder 'SRL-OSR-master' to 'SRL-OSR'. That's why it can't find it, that should fix your problem.

ReeferFromHF
03-25-2013, 04:55 PM
You need to change the name of the folder 'SRL-OSR-master' to 'SRL-OSR'. That's why it can't find it, that should fix your problem.

Ye that fixed it. Thanks!

Solar
03-25-2013, 04:59 PM

The nickname you want to give the account you're using. Usually just a 3 or 4 letter name. You don't need it and I think it was mainly used for scripts that would switch between accounts to get longer proggies.

mikeym
03-25-2013, 05:07 PM
(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34
Compiling failed.

I never seen this before. Any ideas?

slashafk
03-25-2013, 05:20 PM
Works perfect. Thanks!

http://puu.sh/2nMGA

Solar
03-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Works perfect. Thanks!

http://puu.sh/2nMGA

That's nice! Hopefully more people can get proggies like you.

eironjik
03-25-2013, 06:06 PM
very awsome script :D

-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 319
-* Runtime: 22 Hours, 17 Minutes and 24 Seconds

Baz
03-25-2013, 06:06 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 1469
-* Runtime: 54 Hours, 38 Minutes and 20 Seconds

hdxorange
03-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Compiling failed.
Anyone knows what iam doing wrong?

steff
03-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\SRL.simba'

Solar
03-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\SRL.simba'

Please at least read the OP.

steff
03-25-2013, 07:12 PM
OP ? what means OP ?

Solar
03-25-2013, 07:13 PM
Original post. The first post of the thread, on the first page right at the top.

i8i8i8i
03-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Anyone have any clue about this error? I've read through all the guides and replies, can't seem to find a solution.

Compiling failed

azaghul
03-25-2013, 07:30 PM
why am i getting this?

Compiling failed.

Solar
03-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Anyone have any clue about this error? I've read through all the guides and replies, can't seem to find a solution.

Compiling failed

Not sure what you're trying to run, but I don't think it is the script. Make sure you are on the right tab.

i8i8i8i
03-25-2013, 07:39 PM
why am i getting this?

Compiling failed.

I see I'm not the only one... =/

azaghul
03-25-2013, 07:40 PM
^^ Yeah once I run the fightcave bot a new tab opens saying this...

gamergui
03-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Stop asking questions which are answered in all of the help threads...

jamyy
03-25-2013, 07:47 PM
hey, i keep getting the error Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\SRL.simba'. but i have all the files etc. so i don't understand why i keep getting this error i've tried everything. anyone know a solution?

i8i8i8i
03-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Stop asking questions which are answered in all of the help threads...

If you could kindly link me to the topic? Pretty sure this hasn't been answered, you raging child.

marijuana420
03-25-2013, 07:51 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 110
-* Runtime: 7 Hours, 46 Seconds

sinking
03-25-2013, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the awesome script it's been working flawlessly for me so far.

Been running for 15 hours now and it's still going :D

EDIT: current proggy -

-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 481
-* Runtime: 15 Hours, 29 Minutes and 57 Seconds

Sigma
03-25-2013, 08:05 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 501
-* Runtime: 16 Hours, 7 Minutes and 37 Seconds

Quite the stable script, thanks!

3OH3
03-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Thanks a lot for this. I'm trying to get into scripting more and this helps a lot. I'll post a progy when I can!

samerdl
03-25-2013, 08:24 PM
My buddy managed to add some prayer features to the script, i gave him the best script ever designed for pascal, caver 2.31 script (Scar) and he managed to add prayer support =).

One thing he hasn't done yet is add proper unstucking, because in all honesty i have to downgrade and go without rune armor so i don't reach far into the cave - because if i do i will get stuck!, and the low level monsters just don't cut it. If i knew how to script i would add this.. Now that Wbot is down i don't think we'll ever see a great fight caves script.

Still using this and switching to Eduard's from time to time! THANKS!

marijuana420
03-25-2013, 08:28 PM
no if it needs any thing is auto run to guys and attack to incrase farming rates

i8i8i8i
03-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Compiling failed.

Ayone have fix for this?

azaghul
03-25-2013, 08:39 PM
^ no one does dude... it's in the help thread ofc.

i8i8i8i
03-25-2013, 08:39 PM

I still could not locate the thread that addresses this issue, tried googling too.

Huthaifah
03-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Got me 63 strength, 60 range.

hdxorange
03-25-2013, 08:58 PM
Any1 help please?

JadisMyDad
03-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Best script ever, got me 60-69str (in a few nights admittedly) but thinking about using till i get enough tokkul for a onyx how long do you think it would take rofl?

azaghul
03-25-2013, 09:02 PM
some1 plz help!!!

New fonts available. Current version: -1. Latest version: 14
Compiling failed.

i8i8i8i
03-25-2013, 09:10 PM
lol?

azaghul
03-25-2013, 09:12 PM
I was being sarcastic buddy.

KBDK0
03-25-2013, 09:14 PM
Is SMART working for you guys? For me I run the scripts & it does nothing. -.-

iski99
03-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Thanks got it working and seems to be flawless other then the "Found Cave" bug, but it doesn't matter too much.

cruelty1345
03-25-2013, 09:43 PM
It won't run for me...all it says is that it is unable to find file srl-osr/srl.simba, used from ''...help?

jamyy
03-25-2013, 09:46 PM
i have the same problem as ''Cruelty1345'' but i've downloaded the ZiP file and extracted into Includes as said on the OP, any help would be appreciated guys

silbot
03-25-2013, 09:50 PM
I was running this for a bit today. Left and came back and now it decided that it doesn't want to move? Not sure why... updated everything and closed/reopened it.

lemon tree
03-25-2013, 09:52 PM
if you could fix the getting stuck, this would be a truly flawless script. besides that, great script. thanks

cruelty1345
03-25-2013, 09:56 PM
Lemon tree what did you do run it? After you copied and paste what did you fill in or change

dboltom
03-25-2013, 10:00 PM
sweet script gonna try a 30hour proggy
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 110
-* Runtime: 2 Hours, 36 Minutes and 5 Seconds

themadman
03-25-2013, 10:02 PM
@cruelty1345 obviously you have to input your login ("name") , pass and ingame nick. ...Script works fine.

swordm1ghty
03-25-2013, 10:23 PM
-* FightCaveTrainer v0.6
-* Entered: 372
-* Runtime: 9 Hours, 36 Minutes and 23 Seconds

working grate thanks again :P

azaghul
03-25-2013, 10:26 PM
Ok i re-installed did everything and I get this error
Compiling failed.
I put the fonts, the plugins thing, the 3 files login smartparm globals. I will pay 200k gp if someone tell me why the fk am i getting that error.

gamergui
03-25-2013, 10:37 PM
If you could kindly link me to the topic? Pretty sure this hasn't been answered, you raging child.

http://94-23-148-96.ovh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97752
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=851555#post851555

Smartasses. Bookmark it and learn to use google

btax420
03-25-2013, 11:11 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(241:146): Syntax error at line 240
Compiling failed.

help please i tried installing/reinstalling 5 times.
ive tried everything.

3OH3
03-25-2013, 11:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/a9podD4.png

Works well. Haven't had any issues yet.

cruelty1345
03-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Would love it if someone could shed some light on what appears to be a rather common problem...unable to find file srl-osr/srl.simba,

bawa
03-25-2013, 11:46 PM
mine keeps turning auto-retaliate off for some reason? any ideas? thx

also nice script thank you.

cruelty1345
03-25-2013, 11:58 PM
mine keeps turning auto-retaliate off for some reason? any ideas? thx

also nice script thank you.

could you tell me what you did once you copied and pasted the script onto simba? I cannot seem to get mine to work

cruelty1345
03-26-2013, 12:04 AM
Still having the same problem

bromartie
03-26-2013, 12:07 AM
Still having the same problem
Doesn't help that you're reposting the same issue. The scripter obv. is not available to answer right now

hdxorange
03-26-2013, 12:10 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(241:146): Syntax error at line 240
Compiling failed.

help please i tried installing/reinstalling 5 times.
ive tried everything.

I had the same error but its working now. Make the script look lke this http://gyazo.com/6799e2efd8feac833b5d442364e06450

silbot
03-26-2013, 12:19 AM
My post got overlooked apparently. But so anyone know what to do if your script logs in and adjusts the screen then does nothing? It presses a few buttons and stuff but then decides to do nothing, and I'm just outside of the cave.

hdxorange
03-26-2013, 12:23 AM
My post got overlooked apparently. But so anyone know what to do if your script logs in and adjusts the screen then does nothing? It presses a few buttons and stuff but then decides to do nothing, and I'm just outside of the cave.

same here