PDA

View Full Version : [request]*soulsplit*Thiever

lilkik
03-10-2013, 11:38 PM
hello all, I am slowly learning to code but I figured I would help out some lucky coder and buy one, but I dont know if it can be done. this is for the RSPS Sousplit and this is what i want:
I want it to steal from the gem stall
I want it to be able to get past the random
I want it to be stable, as in being able to run for 20-25 hours at a time if I wanted it to.

And heres the real kicker, I would love if someone could put it into a client of some sort so that I could perhaps run multiple accounts on the same computer. I realize that this could change the entire job and if it cant be done oh well Im fine with it just being able to run one account at a time. PM me or post on here.

thank you

and yes I am willing to pay, we will discuss the price

Justin
03-10-2013, 11:46 PM
hello all, I am slowly learning to code but I figured I would help out some lucky coder and buy one, but I dont know if it can be done. this is for the RSPS Sousplit and this is what i want:
I want it to steal from the gem stall
I want it to be able to get past the random
I want it to be stable, as in being able to run for 20-25 hours at a time if I wanted it to.

And heres the real kicker, I would love if someone could put it into a client of some sort so that I could perhaps run multiple accounts on the same computer. I realize that this could change the entire job and if it cant be done oh well Im fine with it just being able to run one account at a time. PM me or post on here.

thank you

and yes I am willing to pay, we will discuss the price

No need to pay, scripts on Villavu are free

lilkik
03-10-2013, 11:53 PM
:O oh suhweet

Thanks for the heads up man <3