PDA

View Full Version : Lumby west mine banker

wthomas
03-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi, this is my second script here at villavu :)
Preview pic: http://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19862
This script was more of a exercise to make some mining functions that can be applied in many places.
In this seutp the script mines at lumbridge west mine and banks at draynor, with a few lines it can be changed to a power miner anywhere that the rocks have a base color and a vein color.

Please report any bugs you find. :)

Note it does not support any randoms at all at the moment as the scripts purpose was to create a mini library of mining related functions(as you'll see if you take 2 mins to look at the code). please babysit for now :)

Its intended more as a utility rather than a full flawless mining script.

To set script up:

Firstly force an update of SRL by using the menu in simba.

secondly install the P07 include from DannyRS
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96863

Thirdly follow the INDEPTH and SMART parts of the guide here
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599

Now follow this guide for smart 8
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93563

Finally replace your SmartGraphics with the latest smartgraphics file from SRL-OSR here
https://raw.github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR/m...Graphics.simba
Only then will it run with no errors

speedster
03-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Nice script/functions mate :D Congrats

Popm4n
03-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Another wthomas script, always going to be good!

bloodsmite1
03-11-2013, 01:36 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77

:C want to use soo bad..

wthomas
03-11-2013, 02:42 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(7 8:8): Unknown identifier 'RSReady' at line 77

:C want to use soo bad..

:o yeah i should put in a install guide for it. doing now.

Another wthomas script, always going to be good!

lol thanks, i try :)

itsblown
03-13-2013, 12:25 AM
The download link for Smart graphics is broken

Warrior1335
03-14-2013, 12:52 AM
Hi, this is my second script here at villavu :)
Preview pic: http://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19862
This script was more of a exercise to make some mining functions that can be applied in many places.
In this seutp the script mines at lumbridge west mine and banks at draynor, with a few lines it can be changed to a power miner anywhere that the rocks have a base color and a vein color.

Please report any bugs you find. :)

Note it does not support any randoms at all at the moment as the scripts purpose was to create a mini library of mining related functions(as you'll see if you take 2 mins to look at the code). please babysit for now :)

Its intended more as a utility rather than a full flawless mining script.

To set script up:

Firstly force an update of SRL by using the menu in simba.

secondly install the P07 include from DannyRS
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96863

Thirdly follow the INDEPTH and SMART parts of the guide here

Now follow this guide for smart 8
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93563

Finally replace your SmartGraphics with the latest smartgraphics file from SRL-OSR here

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\srl\misc\SmartGraphics.simba (25:3): Unknown identifier 'SmartSetDebug' at line 24
Compiling failed.

That's the error I get

fluffycluffy
03-14-2013, 01:00 AM
Working great! Keep up the good work.

rshaxpro
03-15-2013, 04:46 AM
Checking P07Include VersionNumber
Local : 1.7 / Latest : 1.7
You Have The Latest Version of P07Include
Error: Exception: Access violation at line 78
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap, 5]

djm995
03-16-2013, 04:17 AM
works amazing so far will let you know how banking goes :)

- Works perfect getting to and from the bank although occasionally gets stuck as soon as its clicked to bank the coal D:

Xenotru
03-16-2013, 09:40 AM
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap, 5]

Try re-opening Simba, and then launch the script again. If you are using SMARTv.8 remember to type 8 after SMART at the top. (if this script uses SMART8).
Everytime I stop a script, it begins freeing different SRL things, so I am imagining maybe you've opened this script right after having shut down another one?

Best of regards,
Dan

sangdang
03-16-2013, 06:33 PM
this was confusing to me, so i'll try to help. The download link for the smart graphics is broken, so what you need to do is follow this one :https://raw.github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR/master/SRL/misc/SmartGraphics.simba and then open your smartgraphics.simba which is in c\simba\includes\srl\srl\misc and just replace the text in there wtih the text from that link and save it.

Neversoft
03-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Where abouts is this? In the mines near the swamp?

em0p0ny
03-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Error: Out Of Range at line 748
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, SRL - Lamp bitmap, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]

What do I do?

Bjoke
03-16-2013, 11:50 PM
The solution to this.

Is this.

Edit: Link in op is broken. Here is a working one: https://raw.github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR/master/SRL/misc/SmartGraphics.simba

Rodelol
03-17-2013, 01:26 AM
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\LumbyOreBanker.simba(229:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 228
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\LumbyOreBanker.simba(295:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 294
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\LumbyOreBanker.simba(326:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 325
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\LumbyOreBanker.simba(324:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 323
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\LumbyOreBanker.simba(371:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 370
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\LumbyOreBanker.simba(369:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 368
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\LumbyOreBanker.simba(37:3): Variable 'BANKPATH' never used at line 36
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\LumbyOreBanker.simba(38:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 37
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\LumbyOreBanker.simba(38:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 37
Compiled successfully in 484 ms.
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
Paired with SMART[15128]
Successfully executed.
The following DTMs were not freed: [6]

I done and doublechecked everything but i still dont understand this :S First time using Simba.
Playing this script opens me rs login screen and pauses the script pretty much. Cant even click anything on the login screen.

I just got this to work perfectly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-RWHwHHAY&feature=youtu.be .. Its just basicly logging in game using smart and it works prefectly :S

So i went to the mining area and it is actually spamming "clicking rock" constantly now, but actually clicking one once so far within 1min.

Next i set light level to full and it actually started doing stuff whee :P But tries to constantly mine mith without the skill :( o well that was an easy fix.. Waiting to see what happens with banking :)

Bad thing happend before full bag :G strange ore spawned and it kept mining :S

Ikey
03-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Loving this script, but every time it goes to bank, some reason it runs toward the quest symbol at Lost City's start point and I have to pause, guide it back to the waters edge and then start it up again. Any help is much appreciated - cheers.

Chalk
03-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Spam clicks rock and didn't bank when a full inventory :c

djm995
03-19-2013, 07:30 AM
Currently have mined about 800 coal almost flawlessly with only one mistake so far (besides randoms ofcourse)

-Fix for broken link is 4 posts up by the way^

Rodelol
03-21-2013, 02:51 AM
Iv mined like 4k coal with this so far.
Some times it runs flawless for over 5hours and other times it runs to the small camp and stops there when going to bank and when coming back to mines :G couldnt find out why it does this.

Ann_arbor
03-21-2013, 04:26 AM
idk what's up with this script. It stops every time I get a full load of ore. It also stops every time I get a gem and it stops if something from a random ends up in my invent. I also had to rotate my camera to stop it from mass clicking a rock with no ore in it.

Is anyone else having similar problems?

Rodelol
03-22-2013, 12:44 AM
Today the script doesnt seem to hit the open back menu option anymore :(
Also what would i have to do to make it mine all the mith before going to coals :G

catch out
03-22-2013, 06:44 AM
Well, I was trying to fix the banking on it. I changed 'uickly' to 'ank' and it still right clicks, then walks away from the bank. not too sure how to fix this.
Never mind, got it working perfectly. only thing though; I am a skiller, and it's annoying when I almost die to the dark wizards by the bank in draynor. >.<

Markmosis
03-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Well, I was trying to fix the banking on it. I changed 'uickly' to 'ank' and it still right clicks, then walks away from the bank. not too sure how to fix this.
Never mind, got it working perfectly. only thing though; I am a skiller, and it's annoying when I almost die to the dark wizards by the bank in draynor. >.<

What did you do to fix it? I'm having problems, it's not clicking bank, it right clicks the booth then walks around.

Edit: I've actually figured it out, I realised that the 'uickly' was there to use for when right clicking a normal booth, as there is an option to 'bank qUICKLY'. The booths at Dranyor when right clicked only have 'Bank BOOTH', so changing 'uickly' to 'ooth' will fix the banking function.

weweregiants
03-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Still getting:
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292
Compiling failed.

Even though I updated the graphics script.

Any fixes?

Rodelol
03-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Still getting:
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292
Compiling failed.

Any fixes?

U said u updated the graphics script so i dnno if u ment the SmartParams.simba but if u dont try re downloading it from the link above.

s0olatyygas
03-23-2013, 11:54 AM
hey , nice miner.
i have some questions, do i need to change anything in the script to function properly , and where do i neeed to stand, in order to run the bot, what camera angle , and what items i need equipped in what slot?
ty for help ;)
keep up the good work. ;)

Rodelol
03-23-2013, 05:13 PM
What would i have to do to make it ctrl click every time it moves :d?
I figured it out myself :P done this to make it run whenever possible

KeyDown(17);
clickmouse2(mouse_left);
KeyUp(17);

So i made it hold down ctrl every time it clicks to move so that it runs whenever possible :)

Kuriamas
03-23-2013, 05:39 PM
Doesn't do anything at all. What's wrong?

kevin_man
03-23-2013, 08:22 PM
Very well written script.
A little bug I found is that sometimes it will see the quest simbol on the map as water and try to click on the map based on that icon.

Rodelol
03-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Very well written script.
A little bug I found is that sometimes it will see the quest simbol on the map as water and try to click on the map based on that icon.

That is a weird bug that seems to happen very often sometimes and then sometimes u might have it running for like 10hours without any problems :S

djm995
03-24-2013, 05:47 AM
i've used this for days with barely any problems but all of a sudden i'm getting this error with the mouse include

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mouse.simba(166:36): Invalid number of parameters at line 165

anyone able to help?

EDIT: Nevermind but for anyone else having this issue:
https://github.com/SRL/SRL-5/blob/master/SRL/core/mouse.simba

djm995
03-24-2013, 06:17 AM
Now i'm getting an error with Smart Graphics:

EDIT: Once again, nevermind, just had to re-install EVERYTHING :l

Kuriamas
03-24-2013, 10:31 AM
Doesn't do anything at all. What's wrong?

?..

kevin_man
03-24-2013, 02:53 PM
Now i'm getting an error with Smart Graphics:

EDIT: Once again, nevermind, just had to re-install EVERYTHING :l
You were using the wrong SmartGraphics.simba

sharpsh00ta7
03-24-2013, 02:57 PM
It's working very well for me. Took me a solid hour to dig through all the instruction though they are nicely detailed. You should have no problems if you read everything. As mentioned above, in the 4th setup step the link is broken but a few posts down someone has linked a working link with instructions.

A couple of things though(in the script) for once you get it running.

1.Again, as mentioned above, when you download the actual script you should change "uickly" to "ooth". This is found at about line 260.

2.It automatically is setup to try to mine mith. If you have noob mining level or don't want the ore you need to delete MithOre from where it says ToMine at line 456. You can also add in more ore here or take out coal etc. Just be sure to put a comma between the types you want. e.g ToMine := [CoalOre, AddyOre];

3. I believe there is code to wait for the rock to be mined before trying to mine a new rock(with a safety catch time. For me at least(and others here)it seems to just spam click. I'm too noob at programming to try a proper fix but if you go to line 306, it will have "wait(500); . This is 500 miliseconds/half a second. Change the '500' to something like 4000. This is almost crucial to if you're mining coal or higher and have 200+ latency. Otherwise the script will make you run around a lot as the latency mucks with the closestrock function, expecially if it's going every half a second.

Anyhoo. Mines been running for 90 minutes now. Got stuck at the bank once, and died to a random once when I went to the loo. Pretty flawless though. ALso level 15+ combat would help as those dark wizards hit hard if you're low and the pathing takes you stright past em

kevin_man
03-24-2013, 03:01 PM
It's working very well for me. Took me a solid hour to dig through all the instruction though they are nicely detailed. You should have no problems if you read everything. As mentioned above, in the 4th setup step the link is broken but a few posts down someone has linked a working link with instructions.

A couple of things though(in the script) for once you get it running.

1.Again, as mentioned above, when you download the actual script you should change "uickly" to "ooth". This is found at about line 260.

2.It automatically is setup to try to mine mith. If you have noob mining level or don't want the ore you need to delete MithOre from where it says ToMine at line 456. You can also add in more ore here or take out coal etc. Just be sure to put a comma between the types you want. e.g ToMine := [CoalOre, AddyOre];

3. I believe there is code to wait for the rock to be mined before trying to mine a new rock(with a safety catch time. For me at least(and others here)it seems to just spam click. I'm too noob at programming to try a proper fix but if you go to line 306, it will have "wait(500); . This is 500 miliseconds/half a second. Change the '500' to something like 4000. This is almost crucial to if you're mining coal or higher and have 200+ latency. Otherwise the script will make you run around a lot as the latency mucks with the closestrock function, expecially if it's going every half a second.

Anyhoo. Mines been running for 90 minutes now. Got stuck at the bank once, and died to a random once when I went to the loo. Pretty flawless though. ALso level 15+ combat would help as those dark wizards hit hard if you're low and the pathing takes you stright past em
Please remove this, let people find it out themselves.

keprofs0uls
03-24-2013, 08:15 PM

when i try to add TinOre,CopperOre nothign happens it highlights that field

(457:14): Unknown identifier 'CopperOre' at line 456
Compiling failed.

Rodelol
03-24-2013, 11:25 PM

Compiling failed.

There is no way that could work without adding the colors hues tolerances etc for copper like its done for those 3 main ores.
here an example of coal

with CoalOre do
begin
col.Color := 2043953;
col.Hue := 0.11;
col.Sat := 0.59;
col.Tolerance := 9;
Name := 'Coal';
end;

keprofs0uls
03-25-2013, 01:36 AM
There is no way that could work without adding the colors hues tolerances etc for copper like its done for those 3 main ores.
here an example of coal

with CoalOre do
begin
end;

how do i get that info? do i google it or something?

keprofs0uls
03-25-2013, 01:42 AM
here an example of coal

with CoalOre do
begin
end;
i dont even see it for the coal he has on there

djm995
03-25-2013, 03:47 AM
You were using the wrong SmartGraphics.simba

yeh i realised that, i forgot to update it cause i re-installed simba completely, cheers though :3

djm995
03-25-2013, 03:50 AM

Compiling failed.

All you need to do is simply delete
with MithOre do
begin
col.Color := 7030855;
col.Hue := 0.05;
col.Sat := 0.09;
col.Tolerance := 12;
Name := 'Mith';
end;
and the one for addy, and then when you reach that mining level you just simply re add it, makes it alot more simple :)

Nodderz
03-25-2013, 04:35 AM
Still getting:
Compiling failed.

Any fixes?

mate i had this, i didnt change SMART to SMART8

jano2176
03-25-2013, 03:18 PM
hey could you please fix the banking issue. it only seems to be stuffing up when it goes to bank near it.

peter130298
03-25-2013, 06:03 PM
[Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(229:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 228
[Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(295:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 294
[Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(326:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 325
[Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(324:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 323
[Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(371:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 370
[Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(369:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 368
[Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(37:3): Variable 'BANKPATH' never used at line 36
[Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(38:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 37
[Hint] C:\Users\pj\Downloads\LumbyOreBanker (1).simba(38:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 37
Compiled successfully in 733 ms.
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
Successfully executed.

as soon as the comand prompt opens the script stops
please help?

Rodelol
03-26-2013, 01:01 AM
That camp water icon owning me up today again :p had like 2days of flawless mining earlier ^^

keprofs0uls
03-26-2013, 01:25 AM
All you need to do is simply delete
with MithOre do
begin
col.Color := 7030855;
col.Hue := 0.05;
col.Sat := 0.09;
col.Tolerance := 12;
Name := 'Mith';
end;
and the one for addy, and then when you reach that mining level you just simply re add it, makes it alot more simple :)

ok but when i delete them where o i find the stuff to add copper tin and iron

jano2176
03-26-2013, 08:06 AM
yeah, he needs to fix, just the clicking and the banking and the walking and it should be called ( Flawless )

I_GetLucky
03-26-2013, 02:18 PM
I got to the misc folder to replace the text and when I got there there was no text to be replaced?Just a bunch of .simba files...help please?

aproxcv
03-26-2013, 02:21 PM
please make west varrock iron miner/banker, or mining guild coal miner/banker

jano2176
03-27-2013, 07:44 AM
my script stoped working, when i updated my SRL

Kuriamas
03-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Doesn't run away from burning rocks, mined half inventory with my help, went to bank, and somehow dead... Lost everything.

qyouwei
03-27-2013, 10:43 AM
my script stoped working, when i updated my SRL

replace ur smartparams again, it should work

jano2176
03-27-2013, 07:09 PM

Can someone help me please? i updated my SRL and it stoped working... i re put the smart parts into m folder again and replaced them, and now shows me this error, how can i fix it?

austin422
03-27-2013, 07:12 PM

Can someone help me please? i updated my SRL and it stoped working... i re put the smart parts into m folder again and replaced them, and now shows me this error, how can i fix it?

same

wthomas
03-27-2013, 07:12 PM
please make west varrock iron miner/banker, or mining guild coal miner/banker

I think there is a varrock iron miner? and nty release guild miner, i doubt anyone would release a guild miner tbh.

wizard4892
03-27-2013, 07:23 PM
eoc game window pops insstead of OSR whats going on?

austin422
03-27-2013, 07:59 PM
Wthomas, I found the error. The smartgraphics link you have posted on your original post doesn't work anymore. You have to go through srl and grab the new one, then all of the DTM errors will stop. I figured I had to re-replace the graphics, but I did not save the file, so I thought all hope was lost until I discovered the location was simply moved after the SMART update.

wthomas
03-27-2013, 08:11 PM
eoc game window pops insstead of OSR whats going on?

Did you have to post this on both of my threads? l2read, follow the install instructions

Bdubz33
03-27-2013, 10:25 PM
[Error] (25:3): Unknown identifier 'SmartSetDebug' at line 24
Compiling failed.

Sorry im alittle new to all this.

jano2176
03-28-2013, 05:36 AM
can someone please post the instruction to fix the error happening after updating the SRL

jano2176
03-29-2013, 12:03 AM
Hello!!! someone help please...

Sjoe
03-29-2013, 12:07 AM
Hello!!! someone help please...

Got skype? pm me.

jano2176
03-30-2013, 12:27 AM
another error i get is when its banking, it says this and then turns off script autotmaticlly

cannot see water, quitting

wthomas
03-30-2013, 12:29 AM
another error i get is when its banking, it says this and then turns off script autotmaticlly

cannot see water, quitting

you need to change the water color, use the color picker in simba.

jano2176
03-30-2013, 03:26 PM
are you updating the script anytime soon?

jano2176
03-30-2013, 03:27 PM
cos, sometimes it just passes the bank too and it doesn't bank it goes and stands near the karmaja.

gilgamesh
03-30-2013, 09:22 PM
help where can i get the smartgraphics downlaod link

djmargus
03-30-2013, 10:00 PM

jano2176
03-31-2013, 06:55 AM
Can you please update your script, we really all want to use it, instead of telling us to change parts of the script, why don't
you update it and fix all these issues urself, so you can make your script perfect. because there is no point in calling it yours when your not updating it and telling us to fix bits and pieces when they stop working.,

Xerotic
03-31-2013, 07:08 AM
The solution to this.

Is this.

Edit: Link in op is broken. Here is a working one: https://raw.github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR/master/SRL/misc/SmartGraphics.simba

Now it loads EoC.. :\ What do i need to change to solve this?

EDIT: I have everything installed correctly, But when i changed the SmartGraphics, it started loading eoc. I looked around in the script and didn't see anything that caught my eye. I'm new to this so help would be very much appreciated.

leftysoulz
03-31-2013, 01:50 PM
i have everything downloaded and updated, including the 07 stuff. i did yohojo's 4 tutorials, but when i play this script, it opens up EoC and i want to use it on 2007 rs

d1sturbed
03-31-2013, 07:30 PM

im getting this error, not to sure whats going on :|

jano2176
04-01-2013, 01:16 AM
BTW< another error is it sometimes banks the pickaxe aswell..

wthomas
04-01-2013, 01:22 AM
Can you please update your script, we really all want to use it, instead of telling us to change parts of the script, why don't
you update it and fix all these issues urself, so you can make your script perfect. because there is no point in calling it yours when your not updating it and telling us to fix bits and pieces when they stop working.,

I'll probably get around to rewriting it at some point. At the moment I'm perfecting three other scripts that I may apply for SRL members with, Dondakan's gold miner and mining guild miner, al kharid aio smelter.

Physic
04-01-2013, 01:29 AM
Got a really nice proggie will post after it stops workin

jano2176
04-01-2013, 02:54 AM
I'll probably get around to rewriting it at some point. At the moment I'm perfecting three other scripts that I may apply for SRL members with, Dondakan's gold miner and mining guild miner, al kharid aio smelter.

yeah, but i just see that this script is already nearly there, i don't see why you should leave it. it just needs a little work on it and it would be perfect. i recommend you to continue on this one because its nearly as perfect () then you should start on others. up to you anyways. thanks anyways

dsilva525
04-01-2013, 04:29 AM
edit* fixed

jano2176
04-01-2013, 11:31 AM
did you fix the script?

curdin_p
04-09-2013, 06:15 PM
My Skript doesnt't Bank really good. . .
Please fix it

kadir
04-09-2013, 08:01 PM
if start script its open 2013 runescape

Physic
04-09-2013, 09:49 PM
if start script its open 2013 runescape

Check out my guide. To fix this problem

Rodelol
04-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Im getting annoyed by the way it missclicks ores if its moving aswell as how it doesnt go for closest ore..

Could someone help me make it so that it doesnt look for new ore while moving using the P07_FindMMFlag?
Also is it possible to mine closest ores first? any suggestions :p?

So i added this into mineARock function, after the "SMART_ClearCanvas;" line near the end and i dont think its going to try to find new rocks till the flag is gone now.

repeat
sleep(50);
until (not P07_FindMMFlag);

Im looking at the functions NearestRock and waitRockMined and they are just way too complicated for me :D any help appreciated :)

encoded
05-07-2013, 07:09 AM
its making me load up the eoc menu

encoded
05-07-2013, 07:37 AM
gave up i cant use it it keep going to eoc and i did all this already and it still does it

djm995
05-07-2013, 08:22 AM
gave up i cant use it it keep going to eoc and i did all this already and it still does it

first off this script is broken and without editing it yourself it wont work
second, look at the various guides on how to fix this error, this one will explain how to fix it, read through it: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99992

Smellsmire
02-04-2014, 09:04 PM
How can i get this to mine mithril at lumbridge wast mine and bank in draynor?

Clarity
02-04-2014, 09:15 PM
How can i get this to mine mithril at lumbridge wast mine and bank in draynor?

first off this script is broken and without editing it yourself it wont work
second, look at the various guides on how to fix this error, this one will explain how to fix it, read through it: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99992
Check dates :\

Smellsmire
02-04-2014, 09:39 PM
dates for what?

GOOBERS
02-04-2014, 09:41 PM
dates for what?

The dates the last responses were posted. This thread is really old =/

Smellsmire
02-04-2014, 09:46 PM
ok thanks.