PDA

View Full Version : SRL Compiled in 0 msec ** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients ** Successfully executed.

eddydeman
03-12-2013, 05:29 AM
i cant work out how to get it to spawn the client anyone?

Justin
03-12-2013, 06:32 AM
Make sure you are using Java V 6.XX 32bit and un-install Java 7.xx

eddydeman
03-13-2013, 06:54 AM
oh ok ill try that now. i uninstalled simba and re installed it and now its coming up with"** Fatal Error: Pairing Clients; Terminating Script **
Successfully executed."

Justin
03-13-2013, 07:12 AM
oh ok ill try that now. i uninstalled simba and re installed it and now its coming up with"** Fatal Error: Pairing Clients; Terminating Script **
Successfully executed."

Do Java now, not Simba

l6bustank
03-19-2013, 08:28 PM
I usually just restart Simba or restart PC if this comes up. Have solved the problem by doing it so far.

StickToTheScript
03-19-2013, 08:38 PM
I usually just restart Simba or restart PC if this comes up. Have solved the problem by doing it so far.

Well, as recommended already, update java and make sure you have all the recent updates. And sometimes there may be an issue with SMART, which usually needs a complete fresh install. So, i would recommend that you uninstall Simba in control pannel, then continue by deleting your simba folder from C: drive and then reinstall it.

if those don't work, there may even be a possibility of there being a scripting error in the script your running.. just a possibility..

netz
05-14-2013, 02:29 AM

Best suggestion! Worked!