PDA

View Full Version : Mod/admin needed

Brid Mayhem
03-13-2013, 08:57 PM
I need a mod/ admin to go through and remove all of my scripts. I no longer wish to be part of this community.
(I don't have access to my computer at the moment.)

Reason:
http://villavu.com/forum/announcement.php?f=&a=48

rj
03-13-2013, 09:00 PM
You can delete the topics yourself lol

Brid Mayhem
03-13-2013, 09:01 PM
You can delete the topics yourself lol

Won't let me from my phone.

rj
03-13-2013, 09:04 PM
I don't understand why you would quit over that. But ok, just report the post you made and inside it say "delete all my threads"

Ashaman88
03-13-2013, 09:07 PM
I don't understand why you would quit over that. But ok, just report the post you made and inside it say "delete all my threads"

^ This. Cya later

masterBB
03-13-2013, 09:07 PM
I no longer wish to be part of this community.

Whatever...

litoris
03-13-2013, 09:11 PM
This must be one of the most stupid reasons ever to quit, no offense.

Brid Mayhem
03-13-2013, 09:26 PM
^ This. Cya later

http://memecrunch.com/meme/9Y0U/bye-felicia/image.png

It's ridiculous that people are required to have to just give their scripts away to people who aren't even willing to give 20 minutes to fix the small errors.

I don't feel like its fair on my behalf, I have my own reasons.

rj
03-13-2013, 09:28 PM
It's ridiculous that people are required to have to just give their scripts away to people who aren't even willing to give 20 minutes to fix the small errors.

Go ahead and go to Powerbot or WBot see how the leechers are there.

Kasi
03-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Cya later

Casual, not too Casual, I like it.

Kevin
03-13-2013, 09:32 PM
We may not agree with his reasons for leaving after having been a part of our community for 4 days, but that does not mean we have to be mean about it. He doesn't agree and he doesn't have to.

Part of me is sad to see anti-leech go, but Hobbit did make good points for why we should toss it.

Although we are the closest to a pure learning community I know of. And I admit I'm confused how he multi-quoted on his phone, because I have no problem deleting my posts from my phone and I do have problems multi-quoting from it.

masterBB
03-13-2013, 09:33 PM

The reason I got mad is because you somehow found it necessary to say:

Well that is nice. It is like talking to someone then suddenly say: I do not want to talk to you anymore. Yeah, cool.

Note that you are allowed to post your script elsewhere with anti leech. We just don't want one gazilion posts of people complaining about the anti leech. Also we don't want to be seen as a place with shitty unusable scripts.

Brid Mayhem
03-13-2013, 09:36 PM
We may not agree with his reasons for leaving after having been a part of our community for 4 days, but that does not mean we have to be mean about it. He doesn't agree and he doesn't have to.

Part of me is sad to see anti-leech go, but Hobbit did make good points for why we should toss it.

Although we are the closest to a pure learning community I know of. And I admit I'm confused how he multi-quoted on his phone, because I have no problem deleting my posts from my phone and I do have problems multi-quoting from it.

Reply with quote then select all and copy :)

Anyways, it's just annoying how we have to please all of the leechers are we aren't even allowed to create premium scripts so we could at least not compensate to the people who won't learn. I don't know it's just that I have been flamed multiple times already for releasing a script with a few anti leeches.( I told where each was anyways)

YoHoJo
03-13-2013, 09:36 PM

No one is required to anything.
If you don't want a script abused, then don't release it at all, or get Jr Member/SRL Member rank and release it there.

And even though anti-leech is not allowed, you can make lite versions or get creative with them.
Add in long waits or remove some features or have them enter their own colors/coordiantes for things and byam, you're good!

willing to give 20 minutes to fix the small errors
Wait(1200000); //20 minutes.

Justin
03-13-2013, 09:37 PM
If you don't want a script abused, then don't release it at all, or get Jr Member/SRL Member rank and release it there.

And even though anti-leech is not allowed, you can make lite versions or get creative with them.
Add in long waits or remove some features or have them enter their own colors/coordiantes for things and byam, you're good!

Ahah, love the wait :P

Brid Mayhem
03-13-2013, 09:37 PM

Errors = anti leech?

Kevin
03-13-2013, 09:47 PM
Errors = anti leech?

As anti-leech *seems* to be defined, it is only against the rules if it means the script does not run at all (upon download and clicking run) or runs in a manner designed to be bot-like on purpose.

Brid Mayhem
03-13-2013, 09:54 PM
As anti-leech *seems* to be defined, it is only against the rules if it means the script does not run at all (upon download and clicking run) or runs in a manner designed to be bot-like on purpose.

Exactly, so anything disrupting the regular script would be considered an anti-leech.

Netzone
03-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Exactly, so anything disrupting the regular script would be considered an anti-leech.

So don't make anything like that. Just make it less optimal.

Kevin
03-13-2013, 10:00 PM

It depends on how you define "Disrupting" the script. A 20 minute wait, even consistently, while abnormal for a dedicated player, is not abnormal for someone like me who plays Runescape in the background of League of Legends matches.

Daniel
03-14-2013, 04:03 AM
Your script threads have been deleted as requested.

Flight
03-14-2013, 05:08 AM

You don't have to, you can request your script be released in the Members section if you wish. Or put out a 'lite' version of your script that lacks certain features yet still functions properly. Leechers won't get their hands on it if it's posted in the upper boards, and you can have that done, it's been done before for this very reason.

King
03-14-2013, 05:35 AM
As stated above, just post it in the upper boards...

Brid Mayhem
03-14-2013, 05:49 AM
Your script threads have been deleted as requested.

I asked for the links to be removed. Difference -.-

You just deleted 100 of my posts............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

Justin
03-14-2013, 05:56 AM
Looks like Daniel made a boo-boo :P

Maybe get an administrator to restore your thread and remove your attachments

Flight
03-14-2013, 06:07 AM

You just deleted 100 of my posts............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

What do you mean links removed? Your threads can either be moved or deleted, which do you want?

Brid Mayhem
03-14-2013, 06:08 AM
Looks like Daniel made a boo-boo :P

Maybe get an administrator to restore your thread and remove your attachments
I hope this is possible...

What do you mean links removed? Your threads can either be moved or deleted, which do you want?

I asked for the attachments to be removed, not the threads deleted.

Neodymium
03-14-2013, 06:10 AM
I hope you can see how that could be interpreted different ways.
Good luck getting your posts restored though.

Daniel
03-14-2013, 07:26 AM
-_-

Restored.

xtrapsp
03-14-2013, 11:12 AM
I hope this is possible...

I asked for the attachments to be removed, not the threads deleted.

Go through and do it yourself then. Stop creating work for the admins and mods when you say you're gonna leave.

Benny
03-14-2013, 12:04 PM
It depends on how you define "Disrupting" the script. A 20 minute wait, even consistently, while abnormal for a dedicated player, is not abnormal for someone like me who plays Runescape in the background of League of Legends matches.

Sums up how I play basically. I'll get distracted come back and find I'm dead or logged out lol.

Ot: I think your reaction was a bit drastic having only been here for four days!
There is some great ideas on how to frustrate leechers that you can follow if you don't feel happy releasing your wrk to the full.

speedster
03-14-2013, 12:30 PM
Well this post just left me speechless. A community isn't about scripts, it is about the people and how they relate to each other. If one silly rule involving some scripts can be introduced and cause you such outrage, that you just had to say what you just did, then I am afraid to say you never really were part of the community...

Sirenia
03-14-2013, 12:31 PM
I love you :D

Hazzah
03-14-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm almost certain that I read it as Daniel read it, he wanted the threads deleted. He doesn't wish to be a member of the community and complains about post cost...

And as long as the scripts compile with no errors then it doesn't count as anti-leech. Just put a massively long wait time or make it log in and log out (remove the mainloop).

Brid Mayhem
03-14-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm almost certain that I read it as Daniel read it, he wanted the threads deleted. He doesn't wish to be a member of the community and complains about post cost...

And as long as the scripts compile with no errors then it doesn't count as anti-leech. Just put a massively long wait time or make it log in and log out (remove the mainloop).

And that would take 5-10 seconds without prior knowledge. I don't feel people who won't take the 2-10 minutes to solve anti leeches don't deserve to use these scripts.

Itankbots
03-14-2013, 06:39 PM
This is why we want anti leech gone, It creates stuff like THIS.

Brid Mayhem
03-14-2013, 07:36 PM
This is why we want anti leech gone, It creates stuff like THIS.

Like what? People getting upset that leechers are welcome to whatever they want now?

Ashaman88
03-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Like what? People getting upset that leechers are welcome to whatever they want now?

No, only those scripts people are willing to make them

masterBB
03-14-2013, 07:56 PM

No leechers, no scripts. This may sound odd, but if they weren't there, most scripts would have 2/3 downloads... That wouldn't really be motivating. Also, why wouldn't we just give them the scripts? What do WE lose?

rj
03-14-2013, 08:03 PM
This should probably be locked OP is just being de-repped every post he makes and just starting hate towards him

Brid Mayhem
03-14-2013, 08:07 PM
This should probably be locked OP is just being de-repped every post he makes and just starting hate towards him

Oh well I was never one for rep. & I lose hope in the community.

rj
03-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Oh well I was never one for rep. & I lose hope in the community.

Then why did you just disable it.. how much negative are you?

Brid Mayhem
03-14-2013, 09:42 PM
Then why did you just disable it.. how much negative are you?

Got de repped twice. But I've also been given rep twice? Lol. I didn't disable it.

rj
03-14-2013, 09:59 PM
Got de repped twice. But I've also been given rep twice? Lol. I didn't disable it.

Yup you just enabled it now we can see the red bar. Don't lie.

J J
03-14-2013, 10:05 PM

Well you are leaving this community anyways so why does your post count even matter?

Noob King
03-14-2013, 11:04 PM

I don't see any post about links, you just said scripts. If you don't want to be part of this community then why do you care about your posts anyhow?

Richard
03-14-2013, 11:17 PM
As stated above, just post it in the upper boards...

He has no "upper boards".

Isn't that essentially making anti-leech anyway? I also think it's a little unfair to ask someone to just "get Jr Member/SRL Member", they may not feel confident enough to apply for member's just yet, or wishing to wait until they get "elected".

This whole anti-leech situation has got out of hand. Just let our scripters have some freedom. Of course, don't let them obfuscate, but this really is incredibly unfair to the contributing portion of the community. Most importantly, this new legislation is not the old SRL attitude.

I'll be entirely honestly, I'm very disappointed with the enforcement of this rule.

Brid Mayhem
03-15-2013, 01:02 AM
Yup you just enabled it now we can see the red bar. Don't lie.
Not lying, you're acting very immature.

Well you are leaving this community anyways so why does your post count even matter?
No, not leaving the community. I meant I didn't want to contribute. I was a little upset when I heard about the anti-leech news and slurred my point.

I don't see any post about links, you just said scripts. If you don't want to be part of this community then why do you care about your posts anyhow?
Scripts = the download links.

Isn't that essentially making anti-leech anyway? I also think it's a little unfair to ask someone to just "get Jr Member/SRL Member", they may not feel confident enough to apply for member's just yet, or wishing to wait until they get "elected".

This whole anti-leech situation has got out of hand. Just let our scripters have some freedom. Of course, don't let them obfuscate, but this really is incredibly unfair to the contributing portion of the community. Most importantly, this new legislation is not the old SRL attitude.

I'll be entirely honestly, I'm very disappointed with the enforcement of this rule.

This^^^^^

I feel that it's completely unfair that the people who wish to give to the community have to give to someone who is unwilling to learn the minimum for 10 minutes.

rj
03-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Not lying, you're acting very immature.

No, not leaving the community. I meant I didn't want to contribute. I was a little upset when I heard about the anti-leech news and slurred my point.

Scripts = the download links.

This^^^^^

I feel that it's completely unfair that the people who wish to give to the community have to give to someone who is unwilling to learn the minimum for 10 minutes.
How am I being inmature? Your rep bar was grey meaning disabled, if you had 0 rep it would be blue

Brid Mayhem
03-15-2013, 01:25 AM
How am I being inmature? Your rep bar was grey meaning disabled, if you had 0 rep it would be blue

I have negative rep, I was de-repped multiple times for having my own opinion. You're acting like I disabled my rep when I said multiple time I didn't, grow up.

rj
03-15-2013, 01:26 AM
I have negative rep, I was de-repped multiple times for having my own opinion. You're acting like I disabled my rep when I said multiple time I didn't, grow up.

Not going to get into a pointless argument. All I have left to say is, your raging over nothing.

Sawyer
03-15-2013, 01:49 AM
Ashaman
Now you're LRC is going to cause the price of gold ore to drop lol. It was an easy antileech though...

Ashaman88
03-15-2013, 02:01 AM
Ashaman
Now you're LRC is going to cause the price of gold ore to drop lol. It was an easy antileech though...

Public banking will be removed if I have to remove the antileech for me script. I'm still waiting to hear from the staff on it as it may just be considered a lite script

Sawyer
03-15-2013, 02:04 AM
Public banking will be removed if I have to remove the antileech for me script. I'm still waiting to hear from the staff on it as it may just be considered a lite script
Ah. makes sense. I'm glad I got my 99 mining when I did then :p

King
03-15-2013, 02:11 AM

I have had several members offer to post my scripts in higher boards for me, I dont see the issue..

NKN
03-15-2013, 03:00 AM
Zyt3x
Mat
Hobbit

Is this going to be another QAZ like thread?
(Only mentioned Mat because it was lulzy with our times with QAZ.)

You should lock the thread before it gets out of hand. @Mods/Admins

Sin
03-15-2013, 04:02 AM
QAZ was fking awesome!

YoHoJo
03-15-2013, 04:06 AM
Sop it!
Be Nice!