03-14-2013, 10:54 PM
Waffle's Power Fletcher V 5.1
http://hawksprite.info/public/5.1sc.PNG
Features

-Cuts logs into long/short bows
-Strings bows
-Cuts magics
-Contains lots of AntiBans
-Uses SMART8 (can easily be changed to just SMART)
-Random mouse clicking (not just a static Move Mouse to (X,Y)
-Emulates human error
-Detects and solves known randoms
-Logout after # of bows fletched/strung (for PC bank botting)
-In-game proggy

How to use
--YOU MUST SET A NICKNAME OR WILL YOU GET AN ERROR A FEW MIN IN!--
--READ THE ENTIRE USER CONFIG. I DIDN'T PUT IT THERE FOR FUN--

1. Keep the knife in the first slot of your invo
2. Should be able to start it with logs in the invo or nothing in your invo
3. Put the logs you want to cut in the first bank slot

Stringing
1. Put Bows and strings in first and second bank slot
2. Start!

Special thanks to:
DannyRS, Solidone40, RJJ95, and Rand

SRL-OSR BETA VERSION 3.0
In order to use the OCR Beta script you will need to:

You NEED SRL-OSR to run this script!!!
Go Here: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR
Click: http://hawksprite.info/file/Zip.PNG
Extract the folder into your (Simba/Includes)
Then rename the file to SRL-OSR.
DONE!

Lastly you need to download the OSR fonts located here:
LINK:07Fonts (http://hawksprite.info/file/07Fonts.zip)
Just extract the .zip to your fonts folder in simba.

Known issues and their fixes
[P]My guy randomly leaves the bank?
[F]Please download version 2.33, if the issue continues please PM me or post here.

[P]Bot seems to click the deposit box/has a hard time finding bank
[F]Try different bank color and change your camera to face away from it (ex. in catherby the deposit is to the east so make your camera face west.
You can also change line 93 to: (however this will slow down the bots rate at finding the bank by a couple seconds)

if P07_FindObjCustom(x,y, ['ooth', 'booth', 'boot'],, 5) then

[P]I got the error "[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292"
[F]Where it says:

{$DEFINE SMART8}

Change it to this

{$DEFINE SMART}

[P]Waffles! THIS THING STILL BANKS THE ****ING KNIFE
[F]I know, i'm and idiot. Please download version 2.33(or newer) or change line 124 to:

P07_Deposit(4,28, True);

[P]Bot clicks the knife, but won't click the log?
[F]At the top of the script, please specify your log type without the first letter Example:

logType = 'illow';

[P]It makes 1 - 2 bows then re-banks?
[F]This was a quick fix to get it out of an endless loop if it failed to hit 'Make X'
I plan on changing this, but 13 sec wasted is better than being stuck in a loop ;)

[P]Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]
[F]You need to set a nickname (it's your characters in game name used to detect randoms)

Change Log

OSR 5.1
-ADDED: Support for magic logs!

OSR 5.0
-ADDED: Custom paint in Smart (see picture above)

OSR 4.1
-ADDED: Support for PC bank (Please set camera to west)
-FIXED: Bug when closing bank over a door

OSR 4.0 STABLE RELEASE
-ADDED: Logout after # of bows strung/fletched

OSR BETA 3.2
-FIXED: Hopefully fixed banking of the knife? Who knows at this point.
-CHANGED: Stringing method as requested by multiple users.

OSR BETA 3.1 HOTFIX
-FIXED: Banking the knife with OCR version.
-CHANGED: The way it opens the bank to avoid it from accidentally walking out of the bank

OSR BETA 3.0 (Release)
-ADDED: OCR Support
-ADDED: Solved Anti-Randoms
-ADDED: Levelup detection
-FIXED: General bugs

V 2.33
-FIXED: A couple bugs with stringing, should work much better now :)

V 2.32
-FIXED: Hopefully fixed the banking of the knife by changing the way
it deposits your inventory.
-FIXED: Should now click on the logs even if you didn't input logType
(logType will still remain a variable to make sure it clicks it, but should not
be needed);

V 2.31
-CHANGED: Now uses left click to open the bank
-CHANGED: Much faster/better failsafe for entering text

V 2.3
-FIXED: Typing into chatbox when fletching bows
-FIXED: Right clicking on the ground randomly
-CHANGED: Random wait times have been sped up
-CHANGED: Sped up the entire script (stringing bows still needs testing so please post feedback!)

V 2.12
-FIXED: Typing into chat box when withdrawing from bank.

V 2.1
-FIXED: A few minor bugs

V 2.0
-ADDED: You can now set the bot to stringing (still needs more testing, but so far it did 600 bows 0 errors);
-FIXED: Banking of the knife

V 1.2
-ADDED: Ability to specify the type of logs you are fletching.
-FIXED: Walking outside the bank after withdrawing
-FIXED: Typing into the chat when miss-clicking on logs to fletch

V 1.1
-ADDED: Ability to change the direction of your compass (change the direction
if you are having problems finding your bank)
-ADDED: Ability to have more than one bank color!
-ADDED: Much better failsafes
-FIXED: Bug where the failsafe wasn't catching you didn't find the bank
-FIXED: Randomly walking off due to first bug
-FIXED: Shortbows should now work!
-FIXED: # of bows cut should display after each run
-CHANGED: How the script finds the bank, so far I haven't had it fail me
-CHANGED: Made the random waiting more human-like

Don't forget to rate the thread and +rep if you want to thank me ;)

My longest Proggy
http://hawksprite.info/public/Proggy.PNG

Longest submitted Proggy:

By [B]Kumar
http://puu.sh/2yIoh.png

AliveInMe
03-14-2013, 11:53 PM
will test

AliveInMe
03-15-2013, 12:25 AM
Sometimes it misses the x function and talks in public chat saying"39"

Lord Waffles
03-15-2013, 12:45 AM
For awhile I didn't have that problem, it's somehow getting out of it's loop that should check if the bank tab opened or not. Working on it now.

Lord Waffles
03-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Updated it slightly

Still can't figure out why my failsafe for checking if the bankscreen is open isn't working quite right. It should in theory attempted to find the bank again until the bank screen appears. It somehow continues on past the checks and trys to withdraw logs which when it comes time to close the bank it then walks.

rmwyatt
03-15-2013, 05:40 AM
So, I'm having a problem where A: it rotates the camera and then tries to withdraw from the road outside even before trying to "use Quickly Bank Booth" or such. Then. I'll pause it and open the booth. It then correctly withdraws logs from slot 1 and clicks the close X in the top right corner. But then where it gets me. After it withdraws the logs it begins trying to withdraw logs from the road outside again.

"Welcome to Project RS06
Enter your username & password
Click To Play
Attempting to open bank...
Withdrawing logs from slot 1
Oops...something went wrong, lets try again
Banking Inventory
Withdrawing logs from slot 1"

Whatcha thinking? :)

Lord Waffles
03-15-2013, 05:19 PM
So, I'm having a problem where A: it rotates the camera and then tries to withdraw from the road outside even before trying to "use Quickly Bank Booth" or such. Then. I'll pause it and open the booth. It then correctly withdraws logs from slot 1 and clicks the close X in the top right corner. But then where it gets me. After it withdraws the logs it begins trying to withdraw logs from the road outside again.

"Welcome to Project RS06
Enter your username & password
Click To Play
Banking Inventory
Withdrawing logs from slot 1"

Whatcha thinking? :)

I haven't had that bug yet, did you set your own bank color? Also I plan on updating the script here in a little bit. Going to re-write the find bank section as well as improve
some of failsafes. Hopefully it will fix the problem!

Lastly I would start the script in your bank tab, with nothing but a knife in your inventory...make sure the logs are in slot one of your bank.

Lord Waffles
03-16-2013, 03:29 PM
I've updated the script to version 1.1, I have completely re-written the script. The code is much cleaner, the failsafes are much better, and there are some added features. The key being it should no longer bug out on you and walk out of the bank!

I only tested this for about 45min till I ran out of yew logs, so I need some testers to give more feedback!

puknd
03-16-2013, 04:45 PM
after 3 full inv. its keep running out of the bank Always to the same spot, only problem i got so far.

AIex
03-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Script is weird, withdraws logs, deposits them and then withdraws, clicks at random place after getting the logs and then fletches logs

AliveInMe
03-16-2013, 07:08 PM
I sometimes get this aswell ^ but after a few restarts its fine

AliveInMe
03-16-2013, 07:20 PM
I've updated the script to version 1.1, I have completely re-written the script. The code is much cleaner, the failsafes are much better, and there are some added features. The key being it should no longer bug out on you and walk out of the bank!

I only tested this for about 45min till I ran out of yew logs, so I need some testers to give more feedback!
I'll try it out when i get 1k more maples

Lord Waffles
03-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Thanks for the replies, it ran fine for me however i'll need to get some more logs to try it out.

Try removing the checking for randoms in the script

(delete line 201, and 190)
lines should look like this

FindNormalRandoms();

puknd
03-17-2013, 07:50 AM
i found a other small problem, at some point it banks my knife.
I deleted linke 201,190 still runs out of bank.

Lord Waffles
03-17-2013, 07:41 PM
I deleted linke 201,190 still runs out of bank.

I've never had it bank my knife, that one is new...I have had it walk out once after doing like 500 bows. I'm really not sure why it is doing it, the only thing I can think of is that it is somehow double clicking when closing the bank...in that case i'm not sure how to stop it. I'm going to add DTM support here soon, this will hopefully solve these issuses, also I plan on making it check to see if you are out of the bank and if you are walk back inside.

Thanks again for the testing!

Lord Waffles
03-18-2013, 01:23 AM
Should be fixed in version 1.2

Script is weird, withdraws logs, deposits them and then withdraws, clicks at random place after getting the logs and then fletches logs
The fail-safe will go off if you withdraw anything less than 27 logs (this is to prevent it from acidently clicking withdraw 10 instead of X

after 3 full inv. its keep running out of the bank Always to the same spot, only problem i got so far.
This also should be fixed in version 1.2

Thanks for helping test the script, off to work on adding a GUI and adding bow stringing support!

dblurxd
03-18-2013, 01:32 AM
I may be a noob but whats wrong here???

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131):
Invalid number of parameters at line 292
Compiling failed.

Lord Waffles
03-18-2013, 02:47 AM
I may be a noob but whats wrong here???

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131):
Invalid number of parameters at line 292
Compiling failed.
First I want you to re-download version 1.2 since I found a bug and fixed it just now.
Second at the top where it says {$DEFINE SMART8}; change that to {$DEFINE SMART}; since i'm assuming you do not having SMART 8 installed.

BUT DON'T FORGET TO RE-DOWNLOAD 1.2! I left out a small bug that would drop your knife...but all is well, it has been solved.

browncat
03-18-2013, 03:43 AM
Is the bank color pick is getting from the picture attached as below?

Lord Waffles
03-18-2013, 04:30 AM
Is the bank color pick is getting from the picture attached as below?
No, what you want to do for the bank color is take the color picker in Simba like so:
Then use to select a color on the bank like so:
Do that twice on two different spots that you think have a 'kind of unique color'

Cheers!
Waffles

rmwyatt
03-18-2013, 05:10 AM
Haven't had a chance to check out 1.1 yet. Just got back from Basketball Tournament in Nashville. Will check it out and get back to you tomorrow!

Lord Waffles
03-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Haven't had a chance to check out 1.1 yet. Just got back from Basketball Tournament in Nashville. Will check it out and get back to you tomorrow!
Hopefully you mean 1.2 ;)

Look forward to your feedback!

Cheers

rmwyatt
03-18-2013, 09:29 PM
I did. I meant 1.2 :) I am getting ready to look at it as we speak :) I'll let you know what it does. :)

rmwyatt
03-18-2013, 09:34 PM
Actually... with the Runescape update, it seems there have been some changes, all of the bots that I'm trying to load are loading EOC. I'm assuming there are some new files I need?

Lord Waffles
03-18-2013, 09:59 PM
Actually... with the Runescape update, it seems there have been some changes, all of the bots that I'm trying to load are loading EOC. I'm assuming there are some new files I need?
It looks like you are not alone, it seems they may have pushed out an update for Simba (the more official release they were working on). I'm looking into at the moment, trying to see if I can get the script to work. The reason it is loading the new Runescape is because your SmartParams got changed. Line 38 to be exact.

You should be able to open ('SmartParams in your SRL/SRL/MISC/SMARTParams.simba')
So change your line 38 URL to

'http://oldschool33.runescape.com/,j1'

puknd
03-19-2013, 04:37 PM
the bot starts rs but doesnt log in, cant do anything

Lord Waffles
03-19-2013, 06:18 PM
I will need more information than that, I just downloaded the script I uploaded and everything works fine.

-Did you input your login info?
-Did you try logging in manually?
-SRL was updated, you might need to re-install your simba/smart/p07 files

Fredemiller
03-19-2013, 06:48 PM
The bot takes many tries when it is closing the bank.

Awesome script anyway! Thanks :)

Lord Waffles
03-19-2013, 07:12 PM
The bot takes many tries when it is closing the bank.

Awesome script anyway! Thanks :)

Thank you, and for some un-known reason unless I forced the bot to right click (which causes it to sometimes fail) the bot would not recognize that the window closed, and it would just walk out of the bank. Instead now it just randomly right clicks the ground...then continues fetching as if nothing happened. I think I have an idea on how to fix it though, and unless someone really wants me to rush this fix then I think i'll wait till I add something a little better to the script.

Don't forget to rate the thread!

Cheers

jaketuricchi
03-19-2013, 08:32 PM
waffles - you realize your username and pw in in v2.1?

I'm just testing 2.1 just now - 2.0 worked but with manyyy bugs making it very slow, I was using it as a stringer and while i did string about 800 bows itd often take up to half a minute to string 14 mainly problems with withdrawing/depositing/random rightclicking envionment(despite anti-ban being off)

Appreciated and ill get back with results on 2.1

jaketuricchi
03-19-2013, 09:20 PM
2.1 is a bit quicker...less right clicking environment which is good. although it often deposits stuff back into bank even if its the right amounts (example, it'll take out 14 (u) bow and 14 bowstring, and then just deposit them again). Another problem is that it often says 14 in public chat which may lead to suspicions of botting

Thanks, jake

jaketuricchi
03-19-2013, 09:22 PM
Take that back actually - it does right click the environment like 2-10 times before stringing

Lord Waffles
03-19-2013, 09:43 PM
2.1 is a bit quicker...less right clicking environment which is good. although it often deposits stuff back into bank even if its the right amounts (example, it'll take out 14 (u) bow and 14 bowstring, and then just deposit them again). Another problem is that it often says 14 in public chat which may lead to suspicions of botting

Thanks, jake

I'll look into it saying 14 into the chat, I have a possible solution for the withdrawing back and forth. I might have to change the random wait period times since it seems like 400 isn't nearly long enough. The problem seems to be it checks the inventory before the logs/strings appear in the inventory. You could always add another:

randomWaitTime;

after the inventory checks (they are pretty easy to spot in code).

If you could try to find out when it does the miss type? Like what is it doing?
My theory on the random typing is that it hits withdraw 10 or all instead of 'X' then it thinks it hit the X and types into chat.
so to fix this all we would need to do is add this to the code between line 170 and 171:

randomMouseClick(577,227);
randomWaitTime;
if (P07_isUpTextMultiCustom(['ore', 'Store', '1', 'bow', 'tring'));
withdrawBankStringing;

jaketuricchi
03-19-2013, 10:09 PM
I just watched it withdrawing 28 bow strings (by accident ofc) and then spitting out 14 into the public chat while the bank is open, i'll try your amendment.

jaketuricchi
03-19-2013, 10:13 PM
the amendment made it stick at the 'enter amount' part

Lord Waffles
03-19-2013, 10:14 PM
I just watched it withdrawing 28 bow strings (by accident ofc) and then spitting out 14 into the public chat while the bank is open, i'll try your amendment.

Just uploaded a new file 1.21, should have the fix in it.

And it is like i thought, the choosing from a drop down menu bugs out a lot. It miss clicks the 'ALL' instead of 'X'so what I did was have the mouse hover over the inventory slot one and check the up text. If there is any uptext then it will start over, if there isn't any up text that should mean that the bot is safe to input the numbers.

The mistake in typing another number besides 14 is on purpose, you can get rid of that and make the script less human like but faster by changing line 167 to:

case random(90) of

Lord Waffles
03-19-2013, 10:19 PM
the amendment made it stick at the 'enter amount' part

Oops the line should be:

if (P07_isUpTextMultiCustom(['ore', 'Store', '1', 'bow', 'tring'])) then
withdrawBankStringing;

forgot an ending ']' and 'then'

jaketuricchi
03-19-2013, 10:25 PM
yeah i added that to get that error haha...may have done it wrong will try again :P

daily500
03-19-2013, 10:31 PM

I am having the exact same problem. Tried reinstalling simba and smart and SRL and SRLOSRS..any other ideas?

It just sits there at login. I've tried logging it in manually and it still sits there.

Lord Waffles
03-19-2013, 10:52 PM
yeah i added that to get that error haha...may have done it wrong will try again :P

Like an idiot I forgot the then part, which would make the program hang at the if statement.

I am having the exact same problem. Tried reinstalling simba and smart and SRL and SRLOSRS..any other ideas?

It just sits there at login. I've tried logging it in manually and it still sits there.

I honestly don't know without having the problem myself. Are you sure it is loading old school runescape? I know it's a dumb question, but i don't know.
Is there any error messages in the de-bugger?

puknd
03-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Compiled successfully in 406 ms.
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
Loading SMART: http://oldschool33.runescape.com/j1
New window: 591508

loads the game but doesnt login.... so i tried clicking the window still nothing.. others no error
Kk when you put the window it take some time but after that it logs, some problems i found trying to fletch 3k yews

- pretty slow
- taking 10 logs out of bank and puts them in bank again
- running out of bank

Lord Waffles
03-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Compiled successfully in 406 ms.
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
Loading SMART: http://oldschool33.runescape.com/j1
New window: 591508

loads the game but doesnt login.... so i tried clicking the window still nothing.. others no error
Kk when you put the window it take some time but after that it logs, some problems i found trying to fletch 3k yews

- pretty slow
- taking 10 logs out of bank and puts them in bank again
- running out of bank

-I posted at the top how to make it faster (i'll probably make a speed one that doesn't look human), however I still get 1.5k bows an hour which seems pretty reasonable.
-it's nearly impossible to have the bot 100% click on 'All' every time, so it just re-banks them and tries again.
-Have you download the newest version? It can't possibly run out of the bank because I took out left clicking awhile ago.

I have also re-uploaded 2.12 to fix the syntax error.

altairscreed
03-21-2013, 03:58 AM
Everything ruuns smootj it sometimes does actually hit the longbow button and put in the number to fletch, but sometimes, it clicks the knife, then the log, then the mouse goes down to the bow but doesnt click the bow, and goes back to the knife and log, but doesnt click bow.. dont know why :(

Lord Waffles
03-21-2013, 04:03 AM
Everything ruuns smootj it sometimes does actually hit the longbow button and put in the number to fletch, but sometimes, it clicks the knife, then the log, then the mouse goes down to the bow but doesnt click the bow, and goes back to the knife and log, but doesnt click bow.. dont know why :(
Not sure what you mean? Is it failing in it's attempt to fletch the log into a bow? If so does it eventually correct itself or does it endlessly loop in failure?

Tocholoko
03-21-2013, 02:19 PM
the bank colors in the script.. which bank is it for (catherby?)

Lord Waffles
03-21-2013, 03:30 PM
the bank colors in the script.. which bank is it for (catherby?)
Yes.

No, what you want to do for the bank color is take the color picker in Simba like so:
Then use to select a color on the bank like so:
Do that twice on two different spots that you think have a 'kind of unique color'

t3hl33tn00b
03-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Hey guys, I noticed the bank feature wasn't working with the new left click bank update so I fixed it in my version of the script. (Hope you dont mind waffles)

Replace line 103-112 with

if P07_FindObjCustom(x,y, ['se','ank','ooth'],[bankcolour1,bankcolour2], 5) then
begin
randomWaitTime;
ClickMouse2(mouse_right);
randomWaitTime;
P07_ChooseOptionMulti(['ank']);
case random(1000) of
1..700: Wait(RandomRange(300, 1000));
701..900: Wait(RandomRange(400, 1500));
901..1000: Wait(RandomRange(500, 3000));

enjoy :)

yankees
03-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Stops working after 1 inventory... Pest control bank

Edit: Fails to input amount of yews to fletch.

spacefraser
03-22-2013, 12:53 AM
My problem is that it starts up fine and does everything fine up until the fletching of the bows. it selects the knife. hovers over the 1st yew log then doesnt click it... and just continues to do this endlessly.

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 01:57 AM
Hey guys, I noticed the bank feature wasn't working with the new left click bank update so I fixed it in my version of the script. (Hope you dont mind waffles)

Replace line 103-112 with

if P07_FindObjCustom(x,y, ['se','ank','ooth'],[bankcolour1,bankcolour2], 5) then
begin
randomWaitTime;
ClickMouse2(mouse_right);
randomWaitTime;
P07_ChooseOptionMulti(['ank']);
case random(1000) of
1..700: Wait(RandomRange(300, 1000));
701..900: Wait(RandomRange(400, 1500));
901..1000: Wait(RandomRange(500, 3000));

enjoy :)
Of course not lol, just now saw this after I updated the script. 2.31 should now work with the new left clicking

Edit: Fails to input amount of yews to fletch.
I updated the fail-safe for checking to see if you are at the "Enter amount" screen...MUCH MUCH better to say the least.

My problem is that it starts up fine and does everything fine up until the fletching of the bows. it selects the knife. hovers over the 1st yew log then doesnt click it... and just continues to do this endlessly.
Please make sure in your user settings at the top that

logType = 'ew'

Evaporation
03-22-2013, 03:05 AM
I edited this, as the new RS update makes left click bank possible.

V2.3 line 106

ClickMouse2(mouse_left); instead of mouse_right.

Works great now.

drics07
03-22-2013, 06:30 AM
Hey great script but found bugs.
First one kind of annoying when you level it will bank instead of finishing inventory.
Second when fletching, a lot of the time it sets x amount to 2, banks the logs and leaves the made bows in inventory and script stops.
Third, withdraw logs clicks to make x amount,does not input any amount banks logs, and repeats. Kept this for about 30 minutes going and did not flecth anything.
If I find anything else I'll post it. Great job. I only tried making bows not stringing them.

spacefraser
03-22-2013, 07:27 AM
Of course not lol, just now saw this after I updated the script. 2.31 should now work with the new left clicking

I updated the fail-safe for checking to see if you are at the "Enter amount" screen...MUCH MUCH better to say the least.

Please make sure in your user settings at the top that

logType = 'ew'

does it support magics? i changed log type to "agic" and it just hovered over it and did nothing again?

AlwaysLazy
03-22-2013, 09:27 AM
The x function doesn't work at all on mine, sits there widrawing and banking the logs constantly.

furywitch
03-22-2013, 01:48 PM
i'm getting the error:

** Failed To Grab Smart Parameters **
** Please check your internet connection/firewall **

Once I changed the URL to RS07 in smart param.

Any help ?

edit:

I have tried running simba as admin and disabling my firewall, but it doesn't work. Before I changed the URL to RS07 it did launch SMART.

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 05:33 PM
does it support magics? i changed log type to "agic" and it just hovered over it and did nothing again?
Haven't tried it, you can disable the fail-safe and it should work, BUT it might miss-click then.
To disable the fail-safe just comment out line 258 (just add '//' before it):

//if (P07_isUpTextMultiCustom([LowerCase(logType),'ogs', 'Log', 'Logs'])) then

Hey great script but found bugs.
First one kind of annoying when you level it will bank instead of finishing inventory.
Second when fletching, a lot of the time it sets x amount to 2, banks the logs and leaves the made bows in inventory and script stops.
Third, withdraw logs clicks to make x amount,does not input any amount banks logs, and repeats. Kept this for about 30 minutes going and did not flecth anything.
If I find anything else I'll post it. Great job. I only tried making bows not stringing them.

I have not had any of the issues, however I will go over the script again and see if I can see where this could be going wrong.

The x function doesn't work at all on mine, sits there widrawing and banking the logs constantly.
It should withdraw ALL not X for fletching logs, please make sure at the top you have it set to fletching not stringing.
If that still doesn't fix it try changing line 129 to:

Wait(randomRange(1547,2034));

i'm getting the error:

** Failed To Grab Smart Parameters **
** Please check your internet connection/firewall **

Once I changed the URL to RS07 in smart param.

Any help ?

edit:

I have tried running simba as admin and disabling my firewall, but it doesn't work. Before I changed the URL to RS07 it did launch SMART.
You need to re-install simba and the P07 Include + the other files required (tutorials are on the website).

Jakl
03-22-2013, 05:53 PM
right on, ill try it later.

First post :D

the elve age
03-22-2013, 05:58 PM
I've noticed that the script doesn't know what to do when you level up, it will just sit there and not continue to fletch the rest of the logs in your inventory. Luckily it has a what 15-20 second failsafe and will open the bank and deposit the rest of your inventory and start over, but still very annoying.

anony
03-22-2013, 06:05 PM
Thank you for the script sir. Currently (still with v2.3) the knife is banked sometimes.
May I recommend a procedure that will:
* Check if knife is in 1st invy slot via uptext

If no knife
Bank invy
withdraw knife (would be easy if everyone just puts knife in 2nd bank slot)
recheck

if knife, continue as normal

I was going to add it manually myself, but I thought I would run it by you first.

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 06:05 PM
I've noticed that the script doesn't know what to do when you level up, it will just sit there and not continue to fletch the rest of the logs in your inventory. Luckily it has a what 15-20 second failsafe and will open the bank and deposit the rest of your inventory and start over, but still very annoying.
If you could post a screenshot of the levelup screen for me I might be able to fix it, I was using this bot at 70+ fletching so I didn't level up often and it would be extremely hard to make the bot check every couple of seconds if there is X amount of colors in a given area (how it would tell if it was at a levelup screen or not). Basically once you get to the point you need to make 1k+ bows just to level, the 15-20 sec isn't really that big of deal.

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Thank you for the script sir. Currently (still with v2.3) the knife is banked sometimes.
May I recommend a procedure that will:
* Check if knife is in 1st invy slot via uptext

If no knife
Bank invy
withdraw knife (would be easy if everyone just puts knife in 2nd bank slot)
recheck

if knife, continue as normal

I was going to add it manually myself, but I thought I would run it by you first.

That's fine if you want to, it's really really strange how it is banking the knife. I do have another possible solution that I will add here in a bit that might make it stop banking the knife.

Basically I will have it mouse down to the bottom right inventory slot check to see if the UpText says 'Knife' and if it does re-try if not it will , right click, bank all...if I make it the bottom right of the inventory it should still be able to re-try even if it hits 10 instead of X (which is why I was using depositinv;

the elve age
03-22-2013, 06:27 PM
That's fine if you want to, it's really really strange how it is banking the knife. I do have another possible solution that I will add here in a bit that might make it stop banking the knife.

Basically I will have it mouse down to the bottom right inventory slot check to see if the UpText says 'Knife' and if it does re-try if not it will , right click, bank all...if I make it the bottom right of the inventory it should still be able to re-try even if it hits 10 instead of X (which is why I was using depositinv;Why is the script banking the knife slot in the first place? It should be banking just the color of the logs not the first slot/the knife. Can you not do an inventory search if it appears you're missing a knife and withdraw one?

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Why is the script banking the knife slot in the first place? It should be banking just the color of the logs not the first slot/the knife. Can you not do an inventory search if it appears you're missing a knife and withdraw one?
I was using a pre-made function call DepositInv and you said what slots you wanted deposited. It seems like that script would sometimes bug out and bank everything, so I just updated the script and changed the way the bot deposits the logs. Try it out and let me know if that fixes the issue.

Updated!
-It should now do any type of log including magics
-Should stop banking the knife
-Should properly display what version it is

the elve age
03-22-2013, 06:50 PM
Will test now, thanks.

EDIT: Did you make the default coordinates of the knife the first slot? I cba to check the coordinates.. I assume you did.

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Will test now, thanks.

EDIT: Did you make the default coordinates of the knife the first slot? I cba to check the coordinates.. I assume you did.
Yes

the elve age
03-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Yes

Eh... I'd revert this back to v2.31. v2.32 is even more buggy than before :/. It has a real problem with banking/withdrawing willow logs/willow longbows.

The exact problem is the script will fletch a load, bank the longbows (u), withdraws the willow logs, then tries to 'Cut X', it doesn't enter any number in and then clicks the bank, deposits all the logs, and will fletch this load. So basically it's skipping loads

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Eh... I'd revert this back to v2.31. v2.32 is even more buggy than before :/. It has a real problem with banking/withdrawing willow logs/willow longbows.

The exact problem is the script will fletch a load, bank the longbows (u), withdraws the willow logs, then tries to 'Cut X', it doesn't enter any number in and then clicks the bank, deposits all the logs, and will fletch this load. So basically it's skipping loads
Not sure? I just fletched 6 invos flawlessly in a row. Your internet might be slower than mine, if so change line 279's wait time:

Wait(RandomRange(921, 1014));

The strange thing is, the code for fletching is literally identical in 2.31 and 2.32. The only things I changed was how it deposited, and I fixed the fail-safe for logs because I accidently used a capital L when it is case sensitive.

poopeyman
03-22-2013, 09:07 PM
Banks all but 2-10 bows then sits there endlessly right clicking in spot 14 looking for the log to bank that isn't actually there because for some reason it banked it

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Banks all but 2-10 bows then sits there endlessly right clicking in spot 14 looking for the log to bank that isn't actually there because for some reason it banked it
I see the error I made, forgot about if it fails to hit X and only makes like 10 bows it will re-bank the items and do it again.

Currently working on a custom procedure to withdraw, should be done soon and i'll re-upload 2.32.

poopeyman
03-22-2013, 10:05 PM
I see the error I made, forgot about if it fails to hit X and only makes like 10 bows it will re-bank the items and do it again.

Currently working on a custom procedure to withdraw, should be done soon and i'll re-upload 2.32.

ETA on that? It's script breaking

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 10:26 PM
ETA on that? It's script breaking
Use 2.31, it doesn't have it in.

Hopefully within 30 min, but i'm having an issue and i'm trying to solve it lol.

poopeyman
03-22-2013, 10:41 PM
Use 2.31, it doesn't have it in.

Hopefully within 30 min, but i'm having an issue and i'm trying to solve it lol.

2.31 is doing the exact same thing.

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 10:44 PM
2.31 is doing the exact same thing.
Re-download 2.32, it's a really thrown together fix...however it seems to work better.

poopeyman
03-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Re-download 2.32, it's a really thrown together fix...however it seems to work better.

Ok, I'll try that, Also in 2.31 it kept clicking fletch X and then just banking without typing or fletching

xsh4d0wx
03-22-2013, 10:47 PM
2.32 keeps making mage shortbow u's instead of mage longbow u's.. and the bow type is on 1 and not 2.. what's the problem with that :/

poopeyman
03-22-2013, 10:50 PM
2.32 keeps making mage shortbow u's instead of mage longbow u's.. and the bow type is on 1 and not 2.. what's the problem with that :/

bow type for longs is 0 I think? I could be wrong

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 10:59 PM
It I haven't done Magic Bows yet, it will break the script if the longbow and shortbow locations are not in the same locations as when you are making yew/oak/willow/maple longs, then that would be the problem. Could you send me a ScreenShot of the UI when you go to make a magic longbow?

whatcha mean
03-22-2013, 11:09 PM
This worked great to string the bows in my inventory, it banked them, but didnt withdraw any bows and kept saying banking inventory.. help?

poopeyman
03-22-2013, 11:09 PM
it now banks the knife quite often, but it doesn't break with 2 bows again

whatcha mean
03-22-2013, 11:15 PM
To add on to what i was saying, it keeps saying "withdrawing slot 1 item" then Banking Inventory when stringing bows and its not taking the bow strings out of the bank again, it keeps clicking "X" and not inputting 14 or any number it just keeps repeating itself

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 11:16 PM
it now banks the knife quite often, but it doesn't break with 2 bows again
I have no clue how that is possible...I just did 600 test logs, not a single problem. I have things I have to do so I won't be able to look into it now. Just remember to please keep your screens brightness to max.

This worked great to string the bows in my inventory, it banked them, but didnt withdraw any bows and kept saying banking inventory.. help?
Are your bows and strings in the first and second slot of y our bank? Try starting with an empty inventory, I haven't touched stringing in awhile and it worked greatt he last time I heard someone used it.

Try commenting out lines 213 and 214 like so:

//if (CountColor(0, 214, 395, 304, 406) = 277) then
//withdrawBankStringing;

captainblast
03-22-2013, 11:23 PM
keep getting this error can't seem to fix it any suggestions

[Error] C:\Users\D\Desktop\simba\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(281:149): Invalid number of parameters at line 280
Compiling failed.

poopeyman
03-22-2013, 11:25 PM
I have no clue how that is possible...I just did 600 test logs, not a single problem. I have things I have to do so I won't be able to look into it now. Just remember to please keep your screens brightness to max.

Are your bows and strings in the first and second slot of y our bank? Try starting with an empty inventory, I haven't touched stringing in awhile and it worked greatt he last time I heard someone used it.

Try commenting out lines 213 and 214 like so:

//if (CountColor(0, 214, 395, 304, 406) = 277) then
//withdrawBankStringing;

I'm onto stringing now, and the stringing is completely broken. It clicks withdraw x on the bows, types nothing, withdraws a full inventory, then gets stuck.

I'm just using rands stringer though, I got it to work. The fletching is fairly good except for the occasional knife bank, if you have time just add a failsafe that withdraws a knife if there's nothing in slot one or something like that.

vellomane
03-22-2013, 11:32 PM
Mine does everything flawless but it cant exit the bank screen.

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm onto stringing now, and the stringing is completely broken. It clicks withdraw x on the bows, types nothing, withdraws a full inventory, then gets stuck.

I'm just using rands stringer though, I got it to work. The fletching is fairly good except for the occasional knife bank, if you have time just add a failsafe that withdraws a knife if there's nothing in slot one or something like that.
I take it you did not do as I suggested, comment out lines 213 and 214. I added the failsafe for the knife, so i'm also assuming you didn't re-download the newest version.

That would fix both the stringing issue and your knife banking issue.

Mine does everything flawless but it cant exit the bank screen.
That I have never heard before.

Lord Waffles
03-22-2013, 11:46 PM
keep getting this error can't seem to fix it any suggestions

[Error] C:\Users\D\Desktop\simba\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(281:149): Invalid number of parameters at line 280
Compiling failed.

You need to take out the number 8 in the {$DEFINE SMART8}

whatcha mean
03-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Thanks alot man,the commenting out thing worked. Your sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

whatcha mean
03-23-2013, 12:04 AM
But i must ask, why does it sometimes mess up and withdraw 28 bowstrings in my inventory sometimes? then sometimes only gets 10 (u) bows..? it corrects itself, but still just wondering.

Lord Waffles
03-23-2013, 12:53 AM
But i must ask, why does it sometimes mess up and withdraw 28 bowstrings in my inventory sometimes? then sometimes only gets 10 (u) bows..? it corrects itself, but still just wondering.
Because this is a color bot, it is not 100% accurate (notice how the Withdraw 10 and 'Withdraw All' are above and below the 'Withdraw X', it is simply just miss-clicking the 'Withdraw X'. This also emulates human error, which keeps you from being banned. If the mouse always went to the same exact place, at the same speed, for hours on end you would be banned in a heartbeat. The random mistakes, and things like that make it so it doesn't look like you are a bot, thus why Simba is arguably the best RS bot there is and the reason we have never been affected by any major ban wave.

Jagex Mod
03-23-2013, 01:09 AM
When I start the script it only loads of EOC scape, not oldschool. This is the only script that does this...

Lord Waffles
03-23-2013, 01:13 AM
When I start the script it only loads of EOC scape, not oldschool. This is the only script that does this...
Probably because this script is using the 07 Include not OSR yet.

Jagex Mod
03-23-2013, 01:15 AM
Probably because this script is using the 07 Include not OSR yet.

Hmm just tried another script and its also happening for those too. It was working just fine last night... have any idea what could've changed?

Lord Waffles
03-23-2013, 01:18 AM
Hmm just tried another script and its also happening for those too. It was working just fine last night... have any idea what could've changed?
Yes, your simba got updated and you need to re-install everything.

Jagex Mod
03-23-2013, 01:19 AM
Yes, your simba got updated and you need to re-install everything.

God dang it... time to go watch another 45 mins of Yohojo's vids again. FFS. Thanks.

EDIT: Got it everything working. Running smoothly so far.

V2.31 didn't type in the numbers for how many bows to fletch.
V2.32 works just fine.

2 small problems:

Doesn't continue fletching after leveling up.

When a small bit of lag hits and I've already fletched a longbow or two it tries to start fletching again but instead of clicking the knife > logs it clicks knife > longbow next to knife.

Lord Waffles
03-23-2013, 02:55 AM
God dang it... time to go watch another 45 mins of Yohojo's vids again. FFS. Thanks.

EDIT: Got it everything working. Running smoothly so far.

V2.31 didn't type in the numbers for how many bows to fletch.
V2.32 works just fine.

2 small problems:

Doesn't continue fletching after leveling up.

When a small bit of lag hits and I've already fletched a longbow or two it tries to start fletching again but instead of clicking the knife > logs it clicks knife > longbow next to knife.

The continuing after leveling up is right not extremely useless for how hard it will be to impliment. It will continue again after the 48 second wait is over...HOWEVER, I promise i'm working on fixing it and other things while you wait like checking your skills (make you seem like less a bot).

That is strange as well, i've can't see why once it hit the waiting part of the script would lag affect it restarting?

duke4eva
03-23-2013, 02:59 AM
When stringing, will continue to click 'x' but not type 14 to withdraw, also, if it withdraws all of them it types 14 in the chat.

Jagex Mod
03-23-2013, 03:02 AM
The continuing after leveling up is right not extremely useless for how hard it will be to impliment. It will continue again after the 48 second wait is over...HOWEVER, I promise i'm working on fixing it and other things while you wait like checking your skills (make you seem like less a bot).

That is strange as well, i've can't see why once it hit the waiting part of the script would lag affect it restarting?

I'm not sure but its done it a couple of times. Whether it lagged or not it'll fletch 2 logs then use the knife on another set of logs. It doesn't happen too often.

Usually it uses the knife on another set of logs that haven't been turned into longbows yet, other times it tries to use the knife on a longbow. It's a little weird. I can correct it myself because I'm not too far away from the computer.

the elve age
03-23-2013, 04:02 AM
It works fine now. Good job.

drics07
03-23-2013, 04:25 AM
Where do you put strings and u bows in bank? So it can string them

Lord Waffles
03-23-2013, 04:45 AM
Where do you put strings and u bows in bank? So it can string them
First and Second

iLoveCoders
03-23-2013, 06:16 AM
Very nice script, just what I needed.

moneyman331
03-23-2013, 06:46 AM
could you explain what colors to grab for bank color 1 and bank color 2?

Lord Waffles
03-23-2013, 07:00 AM
could you explain what colors to grab for bank color 1 and bank color 2?
Use the color picker in Simba to pick 2 unique colors from the bank.

moneyman331
03-23-2013, 07:10 AM
"bank" as in the bank yellow on mini map? color on the banker? color on the bank booth itself

moneyman331
03-23-2013, 07:11 AM
ive got it to work at pest control but ive noticed about every 5 loads it runs toward the fletching store and gets stuck. also every 2 loads it seems to withdraw 28 of the item 1 (if its supposed to "misclick" it seems to do it a bit too often)

pk43king
03-23-2013, 07:18 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\[SMART] Waffle's Power Fletcher v2.33.simba' how do i fix?

Lord Waffles
03-23-2013, 07:21 AM
You put the color on the bank booth itself, I have not tried it at pest-control and i'm not sure, I've personally never had it miss-click that much. I ran about 1.7k logs with 1 random in 1 hour, with very few mistakes. 2.33 is a pretty solid release.

Soul30
03-23-2013, 11:31 AM
when it levels for me its broke dont do anytihng

Lord Waffles
03-23-2013, 02:05 PM
when it levels for me its broke dont do anytihng
It does not break when it levels, if you read above it simply stops fletching.

The bot will return to fletching once it has waited the full 48 seconds (how long it has to wait for you to fetch an inventory full).

Bicep
03-23-2013, 04:52 PM
It won't fletch regular logs? tried entering ''ogs'' but wont work.

fider
03-23-2013, 05:33 PM
Still have trouble with PC bank, tried all different color's. Runs out out the bank after 4-5 loads and gets stuck. Any other recommended places to bot? I prefer one with no randoms so I can let it go longer...

drics07
03-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Has anyone had any success with stringing? For me it open banks right clicks to take out x amount of strings but does not input a number and repeats. Also it doesnt open bank and just types 14 in chat.

poopeyman
03-23-2013, 06:48 PM
For me it is working very well. The only problem is sometimes it withdraws the logs and somehow doesn't close the bank or something. It tries to fletch with the knife and logs when the bank is open, and consequently deposits the knife. I don't know if the version I'm using just doesn't have this fixed yet because I know you are updating it a lot but this is just to let you know

whatcha mean
03-23-2013, 06:55 PM
It keeps trying to fletch shortbows for me

whatcha mean
03-23-2013, 07:18 PM
yeah i have it set to 1, for longs, and it keeps trying to fletch shortbows.

dennfoxjames
03-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Works flawless so far for willows at pest control

Lord Waffles
03-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Has anyone had any success with stringing? For me it open banks right clicks to take out x amount of strings but does not input a number and repeats. Also it doesnt open bank and just types 14 in chat.
You need to download the latest version.

I recommend everyone to judt re-download the newest version of the script. All the problems mentioned above exept for the not closing the bank had been fixed already before these pots were made. Always check the chsnge log ;) i update a lot

whatcha mean
03-23-2013, 09:43 PM
did you fix why it was making shortbows instead of longbows?

poopeyman
03-23-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm in pest control bank, and no matter what fletching script I use it somehow manages to leave the bank. I thought that it had to right click and make sure the uptext was bank to click, but somehow every 3 minutes my character is across the island getting a strange plant random poisoned with 2 hp left or dead in lumby.

Lord Waffles
03-24-2013, 01:32 AM
I'm in pest control bank, and no matter what fletching script I use it somehow manages to leave the bank. I thought that it had to right click and make sure the uptext was bank to click, but somehow every 3 minutes my character is across the island getting a strange plant random poisoned with 2 hp left or dead in lumby.
I would advise you to stop botting in pest control bank until I finally make the bot work there. I'm about to attempt to update the script to OSR so that way we can get some random detection working.

did you fix why it was making shortbows instead of longbows?
I would assume no since it seems you are the only one with the issue, currently I have done oak, willow, and yews and they all work fine...magics might not work and logs might not since I have not tested them on that.

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 01:38 AM
I would advise you to stop botting in pest control bank until I finally make the bot work there. I'm about to attempt to update the script to OSR so that way we can get some random detection working.

I would assume no since it seems you are the only one with the issue, currently I have done oak, willow, and yews and they all work fine...magics might not work and logs might not since I have not tested them on that.

Thats what im talking about is mage logs, it clicks to far to the left like it was trying to do yew longs. can you add a mage long feature? i love your script because the stringer works very well, but i have to use a mouse recorder for the fletching part.

Lord Waffles
03-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Thats what im talking about is mage logs, it clicks to far to the left like it was trying to do yew longs. can you add a mage long feature? i love your script because the stringer works very well, but i have to use a mouse recorder for the fletching part.
PM me a screenshot of your screen when you click on fletching mage logs. I'll be able to implement it then.

EDIT: I need to be able to see where the locations of the "What type of thing to you want to fletch" screen.

Also if you could take the screenshot with you hovering your mouse over what magic longs that would be awesome. Just don't forget to go into paint or something to black out your name.

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 01:51 AM
PM me a screenshot of your screen when you click on fletching mage logs. I'll be able to implement it then.

like when it goes to click on the screen to make shortbows?

Lord Waffles
03-24-2013, 01:52 AM
like when it goes to click on the screen to make shortbows?
Yes

vellomane
03-24-2013, 05:23 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mouse.simba(166:36): Invalid number of parameters at line 165
Compiling failed.

mattyak
03-24-2013, 07:40 AM
how do you make this compatible with rs07 (old school runescape)

Lord Waffles
03-24-2013, 08:06 AM
Look at the huge announcement at the top of the forum.

This issue was fixed in the latest commit on github.

Get the latest mouse.simba here: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-5/blob/master/SRL/core/mouse.simba

You should copy paste the code from your browser into mouse.simba. If you download the file it will have html tags embedded in it that can introduce errors.

You can also download the entire SRL archive by clicking the ZIP button, then you can just copy paste the file from the archive over top of the existing mouse.simba.

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mouse.simba(166:36): Invalid number of parameters at line 165
Compiling failed.

I added support for OSR, guide is at the top of the thread

To run P07_Include scripts you will need to re-download your P07 files, they got changed when SRL updated. Using the OSR fixes this issue.

Karl1129
03-24-2013, 08:11 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Karl\Downloads\[SMART8][OCR] Waffle's Power Fletcher v3.0 BETA (1).simba'

help

drics07
03-24-2013, 08:52 AM
Script keeps getting better and better, but not perfect. When stringing bows withdrawing and depositing is great, sometimes when full inventory decides to deposit 1 string and u bow then deposits all strings and bows and then withdraws right amount. The worst is once its done stringing bows occasionally, I would say 1 in every 5 inventories,maybe less, it would freeze and do nothing and script has to be restarted.Note it will take matter of seconds to matter of minutes to start the process again. I kept it on when it stopped for about 45 minutes and did not restart the process.

Papaya
03-24-2013, 11:50 AM
after changing colors and compass it runs flawless for me @pest control.
Great script imo. Gonna try stringing as soon as i run out of yew logs

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 12:46 PM
Sometimes when im fletching logs it clicks the bank then clicks out of the bank multiple times. always finds a way to mess up after like 5-10 inventorys

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 01:04 PM
Seems to me whats happening is that when you click on a different bank stall which causes your to walk and move to it, it closes down the bank and trys again on a new one, and if it doesnt keep clicking on the same one your at, it keeps doing that and starting over till it gets it right, i was looking and it was doing this for awhile.

Papaya
03-24-2013, 01:12 PM
3h flawless @ pc. no 1.6k/h but still average speed.

Does anyone want my bank colors for pc? ;)

sm0k3b4rr4g3
03-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Sigh.. using v2.33 . I don't know what i am doing wrong.. @ pest control. Was ready with full logs. Fletched it find. went spastic. couldnt find bank even after me giving color codes. So i opened the bank for them. Withdrew perfect. cant even fletch 1 bow. Mouse goes near knife and logs and dont do anything forever.

sm0k3b4rr4g3
03-24-2013, 03:20 PM
^ sorry i'm new with this thing.. just wanna bot :/

v3 beta. cant do anything either. "[Error] G:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 804"
Compiling failed."

Lord Waffles
03-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Look at the huge announcement at the top of the forum.

This issue was fixed in the latest commit on github.

Get the latest mouse.simba here: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-5/blob/master/SRL/core/mouse.simba

You should copy paste the code from your browser into mouse.simba. If you download the file it will have html tags embedded in it that can introduce errors.

You can also download the entire SRL archive by clicking the ZIP button, then you can just copy paste the file from the archive over top of the existing mouse.simba.

^ sorry i'm new with this thing.. just wanna bot :/

v3 beta. cant do anything either. "[Error] G:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 804"
Compiling failed."
Sounds like you need to set your own custom colors, and set the log type type in the user config section. There is no support for regular logs and Magics...I will be getting to magics later today.

As for the error with the beta version, you need to follow the instructions at the top to download SRL-OSR.

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 05:05 PM
I Did everything you said to do for the srl osr and it says this.

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\BCarignan\Downloads\[SMART8][OCR] Waffle's Power Fletcher v3.0 BETA.simba'

Lord Waffles
03-24-2013, 05:36 PM
I Did everything you said to do for the srl osr and it says this.

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\BCarignan\Downloads\[SMART8][OCR] Waffle's Power Fletcher v3.0 BETA.simba'
You need to re-name your file from SRL-OSR-MASTER to just SRL-OSR

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 06:38 PM
You need to re-name your file from SRL-OSR-MASTER to just SRL-OSR

I did that, and it keeps saying this.

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\BCarignan\Downloads\[SMART8][OCR] Waffle's Power Fletcher v3.0 BETA (1).simba'

Juicerox
03-24-2013, 06:42 PM
I get an error and here is what it says:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(281:149): Invalid number of parameters at line 280
Compiling failed.

Whats the fix??

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 06:43 PM
Im using v2.33 and its working fine. but the beta one just keeps saying that and i changed the file name to SRL-OSR in Simba/includes

Lord Waffles
03-24-2013, 07:03 PM
I get an error and here is what it says:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(281:149): Invalid number of parameters at line 280
Compiling failed.

Whats the fix??
You need to read the known issues and fixes at the top of the thread.
You need to either install smart 8 or use smart

Juicerox
03-24-2013, 07:20 PM
Ok so i fixed the SMART8 problem... but now when i compile, it does nothing?
EDIT: and yes i did fill out the user configuration

Lord Waffles
03-24-2013, 07:53 PM
Ok so i fixed the SMART8 problem... but now when i compile, it does nothing?
EDIT: and yes i did fill out the user configuration
I suggest downloading and installing SRL-OSR and using that instead.

gawdat0ny
03-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]

this error keeps happening after a few runs of stringing. its fine if i restart it but know anyway i can get this fixed? Also this is at pest control bank so there should be no randoms.
thanks

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 08:58 PM
just a suggestion for you, i think you should add a feature to stringing that when you make the 14 longbows, before you bank those, you take out "ALL" Bowstrings first so it puts in 14 bowstrings so you dont have to enter the "14" then put the longbows in, then take the (u)'s out and continue making the longbows, so if the bot ever misses you dont say 14 in the chat box

Lord Waffles
03-24-2013, 09:34 PM
Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780

this error keeps happening after a few runs of stringing. its fine if i restart it but know anyway i can get this fixed? Also this is at pest control bank so there should be no randoms.
thanks
You need to put in your account information and your characters nickname.

just a suggestion for you, i think you should add a feature to stringing that when you make the 14 longbows, before you bank those, you take out "ALL" Bowstrings first so it puts in 14 bowstrings so you dont have to enter the "14" then put the longbows in, then take the (u)'s out and continue making the longbows, so if the bot ever misses you dont say 14 in the chat box
If you would update to the latest version you won't have the problem of it typing into chat. Fixed it with 2.33

whatcha mean
03-24-2013, 10:07 PM
theres a new problem for me, i keep starting the script and it works perfectly for a little, while stringing, then it keeps the cursor over the 1st slot in the iinventory bad which is a bowstring, and keeps stuttering and moving around not doing anything. fix?

malone8965
03-24-2013, 10:39 PM
hi man do you have skype ? also i was going to suggest to use the faster stringing method where you start with 14 completed bows in your inv then withdraw all bow (u) then deposit all completed bows then withdraw all bow strings, this eliminates all typing of numbers and will greatly increase the experience rates, please get back to me ! :)

gatoraderob
03-24-2013, 10:45 PM
When stringing you need to change it to withdraw 14 unstrung bows, withdraw 14 string. Then string the bows, and while it still has the 14 strung bows in its inventory, withdraw all bowstring/unstrung bows, then deposit the strung bows, then withdraw all bowstring/unstrung bows. This will greatly increase the bows strung per hour

malone8965
03-24-2013, 10:47 PM
When stringing you need to change it to withdraw 14 unstrung bows, withdraw 14 string. Then string the bows, and while it still has the 14 strung bows in its inventory, withdraw all bowstring/unstrung bows, then deposit the strung bows, then withdraw all bowstring/unstrung bows. This will greatly increase the bows strung per hour

i suggested this also in my previous post, also jsut got logged out for some reason, logged back in and had 14 strung yews in my inv

Juicerox
03-24-2013, 11:05 PM
Ok so I got it to work... but it loads up the rs07 and it just sits there and does nothing. but when it does log in it just freezes...

DannyDee
03-24-2013, 11:48 PM

executes when this happens. Happens right after fletching one load of yew longs.

malone8965
03-25-2013, 12:26 AM
?safe to leave for 6 hours at pest control

tank3
03-25-2013, 01:56 AM
it still walks out of bank in PC

Lord Waffles
03-25-2013, 02:31 AM
it still walks out of bank in PC
Very rarely does it, it's because the click mode is set to left mouse button, since that is what everyone seemed to care about. I'm changing it back

EDIT: Updated it, doesn't run out of bank or bank the knife anymore. This should also work at pest control.

Hitman1531
03-25-2013, 03:09 AM
[Error] D:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(281:149): Invalid number of parameters at line 280
Compiling failed.

Lord Waffles
03-25-2013, 03:35 AM
[Error] D:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(281:149): Invalid number of parameters at line 280
Compiling failed.

[P]I got the error "[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292"
[F]Where it says:

{$DEFINE SMART8}

Change it to this

{$DEFINE SMART}

Please read the top before posting issues.

bcutt
03-25-2013, 04:07 AM
ran for about 4 minutes then

Bows strung: 56
Running Time: 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds

Camera direction set to: south
Attempt was successful!
Banking Inventory
Withdrawing slot 1 item
Withdrawing slot 2 item

Lord Waffles
03-25-2013, 04:10 AM
ran for about 4 minutes then
Again...like before you,

You must set a Nickname for your character.

duke4eva
03-25-2013, 04:32 AM
Could you fix the stringing please, if it mis clicks on the first invy slot to withdraw x, if it accidentally clicks all it types 14. Happens quite frequent. You could make it withdraw the stuff then string then withdraw item 1 bank strung then withdraw item 2 and wouldn't have x amounts just click all

EDIT: This is probably unreadable I'm super tired.

Lord Waffles
03-25-2013, 04:55 AM
Could you fix the stringing please, if it mis clicks on the first invy slot to withdraw x, if it accidentally clicks all it types 14. Happens quite frequent. You could make it withdraw the stuff then string then withdraw item 1 bank strung then withdraw item 2 and wouldn't have x amounts just click all

Please update, I fixed that long ago as far as i'm aware.

t3hl33tn00b
03-25-2013, 04:58 AM

Honestly this is how stringing should be done. Have it withdraw 14 logs for the first round of stringing, but after it strings the first 14 it should now have 14 strung bows in the invy. next it should withdraw all bow string (which will only allow for 14 to be withdrawn), then it should bank the 14 strung bows from the invy, leaving 14 empty spaces, then right click withdraw all unstrung bows, which again, will withdraw 14. rinse and repeat.

This way you never need to type 14, and also this is how most fletchers string, so it would be more human like.

duke4eva
03-25-2013, 04:59 AM
Unless its fixed in 3.1, 3.0 and 2.33 it isn't.
It looks like you fixed with fletching not stringing.

whatcha mean
03-25-2013, 05:31 AM
It was working now all of asudden, a tab showed up and it says antirandoms and im getting an error code saying:

sm0k3b4rr4g3
03-25-2013, 08:47 AM
Alright.. another problem with v3.0 beta. Dont know what really. "Loading SMART: http://oldschool6.runescape.com
Error: Out Of Range at line 102
[Error] (32339:1): Unexpected end of file at line 32338
Compiling failed."

asho78
03-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL.Simba'
And i did follow the instructions :(

Thanks

duke4eva
03-25-2013, 05:21 PM
I got it to string the right way without spamming 14, where it strings, then banks withdraws first slots bank strung then withdraws second flawlessly, as I'm about 300k off 99 now. Lolz, wish i could have done earlier. But this script is flawless.

Hitman1531
03-25-2013, 05:58 PM
Please read the top before posting issues.

I used both and same error

malone8965
03-25-2013, 07:22 PM
still banks my knife

antondod
03-25-2013, 07:23 PM
Please tell me how, it is really breaking my balls when I string at pest control and people start spamming "bot!"

Edit:
NVM! Stringed 500 yew longs without a single 14, it's fixed for me.
Really, thank you for this script, it's flawless.

whatcha mean
03-25-2013, 08:35 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/simba.simba(465:14): Unknown identifier '' at line 464
Compiling failed.

Help?

jaap aap02
03-25-2013, 08:55 PM
It is bankin my knife alot

Castiel
03-25-2013, 09:27 PM
Nice script, but how can you disable camera moving?
its moving camera all over around and can't find bank :(

edit: nvm. deleted couple lines and now its working perfect @ Pest control :)

Neves28
03-25-2013, 09:30 PM
i have newer version but stills banks knife

10gez10
03-25-2013, 09:32 PM
it compiles and loads then stays with a white screen on smart8.0, any know reason why?

antondod
03-25-2013, 09:36 PM
What the heck, it is making magic shortbows allthough I set it up to make longbows!

Lord Waffles
03-25-2013, 09:50 PM
What the heck, it is making magic shortbows allthough I set it up to make longbows!
I do not have support for magics yet, i'm working on an update today to fix a few things and include magics.

i have newer version but stills banks knife
I have no idea how, if you could watch for it and tell me when it does that would be great

for instance "It's banking the knife when trying to bank the logs" or "It's banking the knife because it failed to close the bank window"

I need to know where it's happening to fix it.

slink
03-25-2013, 09:52 PM
My script just takes out the yew logs and then nothing happens at all, it just waves the cursor around for ages.

tounsi
03-25-2013, 10:01 PM
it compiles and loads then stays with a white screen on smart8.0, any know reason why?

No idea, happened to me once, just close and re run script and it'll work

Nice script mate, tried this with stringing, was working well
Haven't tried cutting logs yet tho

Lord Waffles
03-25-2013, 10:47 PM
UPDATE 3.2 NEEDS TESTING, FILE ATTACHED BELOW
This file has not yet been tested by me, which is why it's being posted down here instead of the top

-FIXED : Some users keep saying it banks the knife, though I have never had this issue after I patched it...I still added extra pre-causions.
-CHANGED : Stringing method as requested by multiple users

malone8965
03-25-2013, 10:50 PM
UPDATE 3.2 NEEDS TESTING, FILE ATTACHED BELOW
This file has not yet been tested by me, which is why it's being posted down here instead of the top

-FIXED : Some users keep saying it banks the knife, though I have never had this issue after I patched it...I still added extra pre-causions.
-CHANGED : Stringing method as requested by multiple users

waffle i will test now if you have skype please pm me it for feedback ! :)

ownuinmysleep
03-26-2013, 12:08 AM
Does not even bank for me. I have nothing in my inventory but a knife and it doesn't bank. I've set the colors of the bank. But nothing

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Does not even bank for me. I have nothing in my inventory but a knife and it doesn't bank. I've set the colors of the bank. But nothing
You are going to have to be a little more detailed than "it doesn't bank",

-What version are you using?
-Is there any error messages?

ownuinmysleep
03-26-2013, 12:18 AM
It does not withdraw any logs nor even goes into the bank interface, I'm using your 3.1OCR beta. I've already put in all the user interface and what not.

ownuinmysleep
03-26-2013, 12:20 AM
and no there are no error messages

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 12:27 AM
and no there are no error messages
3.1 beta works great, I would assume something is wrong with your SLR-OSR folder. I don't know what else to tell you, the debugger should at least say something like:

Hello, thank you for using Lord Waffles fletching beast!
Please submit all feedback on the forums
You are using version: 3.0 BETA

Attempting to find bank...

ownuinmysleep
03-26-2013, 12:40 AM

This is what happens when it doesn't bank. The mouse doesn't move whatsoever and it just sits there. i had an empty inventory to start with and it withdrew my logs and fletched a full inventory. but it doesn't bank

malone8965
03-26-2013, 12:42 AM
3.2 working great thanks

Jenga
03-26-2013, 12:45 AM
The script seems to have a bit of trouble when attempting to cut magic logs into bows. It withdraws them from the bank correctly but cannot successfully fletch them into Longbows. More specifically, it clicks the knife then fails to click on the log, it then clicks on the log, uses it with the knife and attempts to cut short bows. (Sorted it, for your reference it's Line 335, a coordinates issue, changed it to (390, 417), as opposed to what it was before, although it still messes around when attempting to cut the log).

Edit: Eep! I've been using version 3.0, I'll try out version 3.2 now!

Edit 2: It appears to attempt to find the knife, however it simply hovers over it and sort of "jerks" around, making rapid mouse movements, but not actually clicking. No errors are returned.

This is a great script by the way, I've been using it for a while now!

ownuinmysleep
03-26-2013, 12:57 AM
Now it just started to fully function.. -_- this is really weird. It banks now no problems.

mrmarch
03-26-2013, 01:32 AM
"Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba'" I made the SRL-OSR folder and what not, not sure why I'm getting this error? (when trying to start 3.2)

Jenga
03-26-2013, 02:27 AM
"Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba'" I made the SRL-OSR folder and what not, not sure why I'm getting this error? (when trying to start 3.2)

You've got the SRL-OSR folder downloaded, correct?

King James
03-26-2013, 02:38 AM
It won't click the logs lol. Uses knife and hovers over logs but won't click em! :(

raider37dyl
03-26-2013, 02:40 AM
Flawless

King James
03-26-2013, 02:52 AM
f'ing awesome, you ROCK!!!

smitty3
03-26-2013, 03:52 AM
I'm stringing bows. It runs fine for awhile but then eventually it always stops with this error:
Attempt was successful!
Banking Inventory
Withdrawing slot 1 item
Withdrawing slot 2 item

Any idea what this is/how to fix it?

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 03:56 AM
I'm stringing bows. It runs fine for awhile but then eventually it always stops with this error:
Attempt was successful!
Banking Inventory
Withdrawing slot 1 item
Withdrawing slot 2 item

Any idea what this is/how to fix it?
Issues has been posted multiple times now:

[P]Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780
[F]You need to set a nickname (it's your characters in game name used to detect randoms)

smitty3
03-26-2013, 03:59 AM
Ah thanks for the fast help. I looked but couldn't find anything. I'll look harder next time XD

raider37dyl
03-26-2013, 04:02 AM
Waffles,
Has a tough time in PC bank. How can I fix?

Belak70
03-26-2013, 04:10 AM
Newest version is working nice for me except when its stringing it opens the bank and just moves the mouse around for like 20 seconds sometimes before continuing but other then that is nice and stable for me c: thanks

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 04:20 AM
Waffles,
Has a tough time in PC bank. How can I fix?
My current run at PC bank and still going:

Bows strung: 1050
Running Time: 49 Minutes and 26 Seconds

I'm using version 3.2 BETA

My colors are

bankcolour1 = 5665662;
bankcolour2 = 9610936;

I'm also setting my camera to face west;

compPos = 'westt';

PC BANK PROBLEMS
-After closing the bank tab it detects the words 'Close' from the door when facing the camera west
-If you are facing the camera east the color of the fence is almost identical to the text causing issues when clicking on the longbow/knife/logs

THE FIX:
Add this above the words repeat in the closeBankScreen procedure (I don't have time to update the script atm).

MarkTime(Time);

Add this above the 'Until(CountColor...'

if (TimeFromMark(Time) > RandomRange(3353,5738)) then
Exit;

Syntak
03-26-2013, 04:39 AM
3.2 has fixed all my problems with stringing, before it was misclicking or something and because of that, typing 14 without having the 'make x' window up.
But now it doesn't need to type anymore :) new string method ftw

edit: these are my variables

bankcolour1 = 8886174;
bankcolour2 = 6716287;
compPos = 'south';
logType = 'aple';

hidde245
03-26-2013, 05:15 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Gebruiker\Downloads\[SMART8][OCR] Waffle's Power Fletcher v4.0 (1).Simba'

i just have this what i have to do? please quote me
http://gyazo.com/f530117b4f3e11ccf635641d4fbf0c41

hidde245
03-26-2013, 05:22 AM
wow i just fixed it

mrmarch
03-26-2013, 05:45 AM
You've got the SRL-OSR folder downloaded, correct?

yup >.<

hidde245
03-26-2013, 05:54 AM
imo it's not working flawless at all, haves random stops it just stops stringing max rune time 10 minutes
http://cdn.imghack.se/images/d6f03519df4e0e3e329e25d52aa4b1fe.png (http://www.imghack.se/90939)

edit: it just had the same error in a record time (30 seconds)

edit edit: staying on other spot now already runningi 15 mins, like strings /h will give a 40 mins proggy if it keeps working :)

my internet dcded and now smart isnt working x_x

Castiel
03-26-2013, 09:47 AM
here's my progy :)
I removed that he moves camera angle, but he still was moving it , but not so common and was not changing direction @ Pest control
+ i ran out of logs :redface:
http://puu.sh/2oeNj

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 10:42 AM
imo it's not working flawless at all, haves random stops it just stops stringing max rune time 10 minutes
http://cdn.imghack.se/images/d6f03519df4e0e3e329e25d52aa4b1fe.png (http://www.imghack.se/90939)

edit: it just had the same error in a record time (30 seconds)

edit edit: staying on other spot now already runningi 15 mins, like strings /h will give a 40 mins proggy if it keeps working :)

my internet dcded and now smart isnt working x_x
I've already posted a fix for this, the reason it stops is because you cursor is stuck on the top right door.

PC BANK PROBLEMS
-After closing the bank tab it detects the words 'Close' from the door when facing the camera west
-If you are facing the camera east the color of the fence is almost identical to the text causing issues when clicking on the longbow/knife/logs

THE FIX:
Add this above the words repeat in the closeBankScreen procedure (I don't have time to update the script atm).
Code:
MarkTime(Time);
Add this above the 'Until(CountColor...'
Code:
if (TimeFromMark(Time) > RandomRange(3353,5738)) then
Exit;
Last edited by Lord Waffles; Today at 01:26 AM.

Castiel
03-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Even Better progy :)
http://puu.sh/2oiQB

twender
03-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Any idea what causes this?

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\[SMART8][OCR] Waffle's Power Fletcher v4.0.Simba'

I started today use simba for the first time...

Castiel
03-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Any idea what causes this?

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\[SMART8][OCR] Waffle's Power Fletcher v4.0.Simba'

I started today use simba for the first time...

at the main window of this thread(start)
Read everything what is writen there.

SRL-OSR BETA VERSION 3.0
In order to use the OCR Beta script you will need to:
Originally Posted by YoHoJo
You NEED SRL-OSR to run this script!!!
Go Here: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR
Click:
Create a folder in Simba/Includes called SRL-OSR. (Simba/Includes/SRL-OSR)
Extract the files from the zip into there.
DONE!
Lastly you need to download the OSR fonts located here:
LINK:07Fonts
Just extract the .zip to your fonts folder in simba.

Dannydarkisle
03-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Hello.. when i run the script i only get a white screen :s i can hear runescape music playing but that's it..
can anyone help me??

hidde245
03-26-2013, 04:24 PM
I've already posted a fix for this, the reason it stops is because you cursor is stuck on the top right door.

ahh sorry bro :) i found a lil fix myself already to just put it behind the door, did that went to school and it stringhed all :) I will post prnt soon when i hit 99 saying thanks to you :) would be nice OP i guess :)

hidde245
03-26-2013, 04:26 PM
Hello.. when i run the script i only get a white screen :s i can hear runescape music playing but that's it..
can anyone help me??

i had that to, i think it's not the script but smart, i just restarted my pc and it worked again

Dannydarkisle
03-26-2013, 04:27 PM
i had that to, i think it's not the script but smart, i just restarted my pc and it worked again

I will try that :)

hidde245
03-26-2013, 04:34 PM

Having problems with adding? please help me
http://gyazo.com/52509f62ef7f44cef0aaad9058d91f5b

[Error] C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\Simbashit\[SMART8][OCR] Waffle's Power Fletcher v4.0 (1).Simba(126:11): Unknown identifier 'Time' at line 125
Compiling failed.

i would preffer if you just post a screenie of yours :)

Dannydarkisle
03-26-2013, 04:44 PM
it still gives me a white screen :(

CashFrags
03-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Hey so the script is working fine for me but my only problem is after it takes out the string/(u) bows it just sits there for 20-30 seconds before it tries to string. quite annoying what's the fix for this?

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 06:14 PM
OSR 4.1
-ADDED: Support for PC bank (Please set camera to west)
-FIXED: Bug when closing bank over a door

whatcha mean
03-26-2013, 06:17 PM
Hey Waffles, My issue is that it will work for like 10-15 minutes, then a tab coming up saying antirandoms and it will stop working randomly.. FIX?

Here's a picture of whats going on. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u8ctg3&s=6

Powerbee
03-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Hey Waffles, My issue is that it will work for like 10-15 minutes, then a tab coming up saying antirandoms and it will stop working randomly.. FIX?

Having this problem aswell. :)

CashFrags
03-26-2013, 06:26 PM
I fixed the pacing problem in mine for anyone else who has the same problem i did just scroll down to the stringing section and remove the random wait times from all sections of that script. I'm sure they were put up to seem more human like but without them the bot matches my speed pretty well and still looks legit.

of course ALWAYS BABYSIT!

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 06:26 PM

Having this problem aswell. :)
You need to download version 4.1 and set a nickname.

I fixed the pacing problem in mine for anyone else who has the same problem i did just scroll down to the stringing section and remove the random wait times from all sections of that script. I'm sure they were put up to seem more human like but without them the bot matches my speed pretty well and still looks legit.

of course ALWAYS BABYSIT!
The wait times are not only to make you look human, but to ensure the script with people with slower internet won't bug out on them.

whatcha mean
03-26-2013, 06:28 PM
You need to download version 4.1 and set a nickname.

Does that mean the in game nickname? Im not quite sure what that was so i didnt set it.

vinkieman
03-26-2013, 06:39 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.

When im trying to run this script, i get this error, does any1 knows how to fix this????

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 06:40 PM
Does that mean the in game nickname? Im not quite sure what that was so i didnt set it.
Yes, you have to set a nickname. It is your in-game character name, it is used to detect the anti-randoms.

vinkieman
03-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Lord Waffles, can you help me with my error please?

vinkieman
03-26-2013, 06:49 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.

Some1 help me with this error please?

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 06:52 PM
Compiling failed.

Some1 help me with this error please?
[F]Where it says:

{$DEFINE SMART8}

Change it to this

{$DEFINE SMART}

Murk3d09
03-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Script working great, i've already fletched about 10k willow logs with it. I babysit the bot due to randoms, but also because sometimes the script doesn't close the bank tab. Also, I'm having a hard time using the perfect bank color. It sometimes clicks the banker, the deposit box, and the path of gray outside of the bank(Catherby). If someone could inform me on what the best bank colors are to use, i'd appreciate it. Otherwise, the script is awesome. Good job. I've just started using Simba, and yes I will be deemed a leecher, but im here to use bots, nothing else. I don't speak java, I don't have hundreds of dollars to give the scripters, I'm just a teenager trying to bot the boring parts of RS so I can enjoy the fun parts. Thank you for the script and god bless.

vinkieman
03-26-2013, 06:56 PM
I removed all 8's as you said, but now its saying this:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34
Compiling failed.

Can you help me please?

whatcha mean
03-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Now it's still stopping, and coming up with this

---> http://oi48.tinypic.com/30dcev8.jpg

It works for about 10-15 minutes and stops and come up with the "text" Tab, i can close it out and start it up again, but after 10-15 minutes the same thing will happen. FIX?

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Now it's still stopping, and coming up with this

---> http://oi48.tinypic.com/30dcev8.jpg

It works for about 10-15 minutes and stops and come up with the "text" Tab, i can close it out and start it up again, but after 10-15 minutes the same thing will happen. FIX?
I honestly have no idea how one person could have so many issues, the debugger in Simba tells you the issue most of the time. From the looks of your debugger you are inputting an invalid 'THING' for lack of a better term. Check your //User settings for a mistake.

raider37dyl
03-26-2013, 08:35 PM
One more quick question where on the antirandoms part do I set my nickname I've tried but I get a error on line 58.

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\common.simba(59:15): Unknown identifier 'returnTPAExceptColors' at line 58
Compiling failed.

Karasuba
03-26-2013, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the script, it's working flawlessly. I'll post a progress report at some point.

whatcha mean
03-26-2013, 08:51 PM
so im putting an invalid "thing".. well thanks for the help bud, ill be sure to move to randstringer.

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 09:06 PM
so im putting an invalid "thing".. well thanks for the help bud, ill be sure to move to randstringer.
Do what you want, I just explained it to you. I have tried my best to help you, you need to help yourself and try to figure out what is wrong.

I used the word "Thing" because I had lack of a better term, I was assuming since you are unable to fix anything yourself...that you wouldn't know what a Variable was. If it sounds like i'm being rude, try to look at it from my point of view. I'm doing everything in my power to give the non-members a flawless fletching script, you are a leecher that has done nothing to contribute to this wonderful community...tell me again why I should be giving this to you?

Good day.

whatcha mean
03-26-2013, 09:15 PM
Do what you want, I just explained it to you. I have tried my best to help you, you need to help yourself and try to figure out what is wrong.

I used the word "Thing" because I had lack of a better term, I was assuming since you are unable to fix anything yourself...that you wouldn't know what a Variable was. If it sounds like i'm being rude, try to look at it from my point of view. I'm doing everything in my power to give the non-members a flawless fletching script, you are a leecher that has done nothing to contribute to this wonderful community...tell me again why I should be giving this to you?

Good day.

Yeah and it seems like you want to help which is why im asking for your assitance, and it seems like you want to make a good script so im telling you things that are going wrong so you can fix it. no, i have no idea what im doing which is why i asked you.

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Yeah and it seems like you want to help which is why im asking for your assitance, and it seems like you want to make a good script so im telling you things that are going wrong so you can fix it. no, i have no idea what im doing which is why i asked you.
I helped you, 90% of the things you posted were user error or have already been posted and fixed so it's frustrating to just keep re-posting, and that's why it's called learning! There are plenty of tutorials on the website...I will gladly help anyone who want's to learn, but so far the things I see are "How do you fix this? Whats the fix?" not "I see there is an issue closing the bank, could it be because of ____?" or "I think something is wrong with my SRL install? Am I missing something from _____". It's good to show some effort in trying to fix the issues. It's a different situation when you are asking me to fix your errors instead of an error with my script.

zacb
03-26-2013, 09:24 PM
Latest update 4.1 is perfect at pest control from what I see so far at 400 yew longs (u) made so far another 400 and we'll see if she can string me 6k of them :P, thanks for this script :)

also woot easter random :p

Physic
03-26-2013, 09:27 PM
every osr script same problem :(
C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228

Mikail
03-26-2013, 09:28 PM
I dont even know how to set it up to cut Longbows. It keeps trying to cut magic shorts... Please help :c

zacb
03-26-2013, 09:29 PM
I dont even know how to set it up to cut Longbows. It keeps trying to cut magic shorts... Please help :c

don't take this as fact, but i'm pretty sure it doesn't support magic longs yet thought I read that yesterday, read earlier posts , edit it to do it yourself :)... with his permission <.<

Edit: it's strining now pretty good, can't complain for a bot fast opening of bank and good banking/withdrawing :)

Rob0222
03-26-2013, 09:58 PM
Seriously we need a fix for this

Rob0222
03-26-2013, 09:59 PM
C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
We need a fix to this

vinkieman
03-26-2013, 10:07 PM
indeed, i´m having the same problem..

Lord Waffles
03-26-2013, 11:42 PM
Seriously we need a fix for this

indeed, i´m having the same problem..

I honestly am not sure, did you guys all install Smart8? If not I would advise you do so, i'm not sure if OSR requires smart8 but the error you are getting is very very similar to that of the error when you try to use smart/smart8 and do have the proper one installed.

tounsi
03-27-2013, 12:17 AM
Using version 4.0 at Pc bank
Flaw less for stringing and cutting
I face North and it still works fine

hawksprite
03-27-2013, 12:40 AM
Yo dawg I'm trying to run this script and it's being kinda fussy:

Exception in Script: Plugin(libsmartremote32) has not been found