PDA

View Full Version : I can't bot eoc after I set up my simba for 07...

Wilku
03-15-2013, 04:55 PM
I've setted up my simba so that I can bot in olschool, I got the olschool include and all but now when I try to open up an eoc script it will open the oldschool client even tho at the top of the script it's not being called.
I tried removing the include from extensions and then starting the bot but it still doesnt work, help anyone? Btw I'm trying to use "iAlch v1.0"

Kevin
03-15-2013, 05:27 PM
I think your issue is because you changed your SmartParams file to direct at the oldschool client, so you will need to change that back.

Austin
03-15-2013, 06:57 PM
Yeah, what nivek said. Just replace the link to the OSRS client to the RS one in smartparams like you did vice-versa before.

The Killer
03-15-2013, 07:22 PM
If you had some scripting knowledge, You could make it so it would work with both eoc and 07 without needing to change it back everytime but I don't think you would understand if I told you :s

H_N
03-15-2013, 07:33 PM
You could just force an update on Simba to basically reset everything back to be compatible with EOC.

If you had some scripting knowledge, You could make it so it would work with both eoc and 07 without needing to change it back everytime but I don't think you would understand if I told you :s

I'd like to give it ago if you could explain it to me if you don't mind , Thanks :)

Neodymium
03-15-2013, 07:45 PM
You could try throwing {$ifdef ____} everywhere for OS and EOC in SmartParams, and then have a {$define ______} at the top of your scripts.
Once SRL-OSR is complete though, you would just need to include that instead.