PDA

View Full Version : [p i c k a c o l o r l o o t e r ] m u l t i - f u n c t i o n

gmpaul
03-16-2013, 04:02 AM
-to delete-

The Mayor
03-16-2013, 04:31 AM
Your arrogance doesn't sit well with me

He is arrogant for trying to help you?

no I will not change it

I think we have a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Brid Mayhem
03-16-2013, 08:12 AM
I use the word by its strictest definition

arrogance
Web definitions
overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors.

His entire post is!

(If you could re-post this with a title that does not contain unnecessary and hard to read spaces, and use a normal and readable font,) <--Who are you to tell people what font they can and cant use and let that being a determining factor in deciding if your going to help or not? Completely absurd! (I'll consider helping you out.) <-- The only positive thing he's said.
(Assuming your script has more than

program feathers;
begin
end.) <--Making assumptions based on ZERO facts. he hasn't even seen my script yet. FYI my script so far is 31 lines. Not only is this last sentence pure arrogance but it is extremely condescending.

Anyways, there is no sense in continuing on this tangent. I digress; The offer is still open to anyone who is interested in contributing to this script. Just shoot me a private message.

He isn't arrogant for presuming something that's highly possible. Changing it to loot anything is a simple process therefore his assumption could be based on that you didn't know how to do it. (Considering that you got it to loot already.)

Pm me your script and ill help you to understand what's left, but I won't write it for you.

WilcoLaad
03-18-2013, 02:47 PM
Gmpaul, the font you used is really hard on the eye. I re-wrote your code on the 17th on tv8, if i knew you were being this arrogant on the forum to members trying to help you I wouldn't have bothered. Core has helped me alot with many pieces of of code and errors. He really would of helped you if you showed him your code.

i already did half
Don't you mean I already did half?

King
03-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Well, Your half which is clearly noted then my 1/4 then there is about 1/4 more that needs to be done...It's almost done though so really just need proofreading atm

Lol why would anyone help you with that attitude? Good luck finding someone who is willing to deal with you. Instead of asking someone to do it for you, ask for someone to look over the code( or hey, even just post the code and ask for a proofread( your 31 lines of code would take 5 minutes for anybody to come up with, so don't bother saying we just want your script))