PDA

View Full Version : [SMART] WindReleaseFind - Toy Mouse Catcher

Omokest
03-16-2013, 05:49 AM
Please close thread.

This script used a lot of Noob King's main logic from his Toy Mouse Catcher, which the user wanted removed.

I have done a complete rewrite, and it has been posted here: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99045

Please close this thread

Welcome to the WindReleaseFind Script
Current Version: 1.1

GUI Preview:
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5733/windreleasefind.png

Notice:
To run script you must have Simba setup with the P07Include and SMART for Old School RS
For help setting those up, follow this thread: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599

Features:
Winds selected amount of Toy Mouse in inventory
Release selected amount of Toy Mouse
Catches selected amount of Toy Mouse
Works with SMART (only tested in SMART)

To Run:
Make sure player is wearing no white items (recommended to wear full iron)
Have player in the second to top part of the Falador castle tower.
Click Run in Simba.
(Optional) Enter user information.
Select the number of Toy Mouse to use.
Press start.
Sit back, and watch for randoms (no random support).
Post bugs, features you want added, or if it helped you on the thread!

Future Features:
Have a feature you would like added? Post below!

Known Bugs:
Will misclick and get stuck with 'Use Toy Mouse (wound) ->'
If the mouse dies right under player it fails to find it.
Find any bugs? Post below!

Change Log:

[1.0]
Initial release.

[1.1]
Will use both left click and right click to find mice.
Checks if player has been waiting too long, and will move player to check for mice.

jonjon4012
03-16-2013, 08:09 AM
trying soon, lets see

randall
03-16-2013, 09:10 AM
This is SO good. been using for 20 minutes and its flawless. I wouldnt over night it cause of randoms though. the anti-ban is AMAZING. thanks for this!

randall
03-16-2013, 09:12 AM
if the mouse dies right under me it always fails to find it. i have to pick it up myself. other than that its AMAZING!

1MoretoGo
03-16-2013, 10:02 AM
07smart doesn't work.ö

GetHyper
03-16-2013, 12:59 PM
07smart doesn't work.ö

Have you added 8 onto end of smart?

rj
03-16-2013, 01:01 PM
It would be better if you use a Textbox instead of a massive combobox :p Also I think this is Noob Kings script with a gui added..

Weztic
03-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Works fine but sometimes it has allready welded it but it keeps welding again.

Omokest
03-16-2013, 03:21 PM
if the mouse dies right under me it always fails to find it. i have to pick it up myself. other than that its AMAZING!

Added this to known bugs. I will add some random movements during the findMouse to ensure a mouse isn't stuck under player, or some better logic.

It would be better if you use a Textbox instead of a massive combobox :p Also I think this is Noob Kings script with a gui added..

I did reference Noob Kings logic for this script. But I have adjusted the logic to run better, added anti-ban, and added a GUI for ease of use.
I will be working on better winding / releasing /finding logic.. But I have received quite a few requests for the Toy Mouse script, so I released this as a beta for now. Better logic will be coming shortly.

Works fine but sometimes it has allready welded it but it keeps welding again.
Do you mean if a mouse was wound it continues to try to wind them? I am currently in the process of trying to address this issue (see known bugs).

==========================

Version 1.1 Update:

Added randomness to Finding Mouse function. Will mostly left click, with an occasional right click to find mice. This has resulted in better XP gains

Added a fail safe if player has been waiting too long to move player, this has seemed to address mouse stuck under player.

Please post any more bugs or suggestions!

g4genocide
03-16-2013, 11:18 PM
Can i use this script with 07 scape? if so, how can i? thank you!

g4genocide
03-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Can i use this script with 07 scape? if so, how can i? thank you!

because even though i have the P07include,it loads eoc

killyoulol
03-17-2013, 12:16 AM

There's a tutorial up somewhere on how to load 07

tonsand
03-17-2013, 05:37 AM
It'd be great if you can speed up the clicking. Any way I can do this?

sodomyclown
03-17-2013, 05:48 AM
If a player stands on you or any of the 3 spots the bot just messes up. It doesn't even attempt to catch the mice.

Pekoni
03-17-2013, 08:55 AM
Just make sure you have SMART08, and all the other things (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-RWHwHHAY&feature=youtu.be). Tested it for some time and it ran flawlessly apart from the known bugs and it gives VERY OVERPOWERED xp :)

sharkyscape
03-17-2013, 04:47 PM
im just looking at the script havent got it to start yet having problems with parems possibly the antileech im going to try to fix this and try it looks great :)

sharkyscape
03-17-2013, 07:08 PM
pretty good script i got it working it has some flaws the first time i ran it it kept clicking back and forth outside of the little area i had to pause it and run it again but its working so far after that little hump

sharkyscape
03-17-2013, 07:10 PM
but u cant really afk this bot still u can look at it every once and a while but because the randoms haven't been made yet u have to watch it carefully also i have seen that it doesn't always wind up all of the mouse it will go to release some of the mice and the 1's that haven't been wind get wind in the process but not released maybe add a second check to make sure all of the mice have been released

sharkyscape
03-17-2013, 07:35 PM
gf 12k i let it run 10 mins and i lost 4 mice lol i get back at lumby basement

Nashua
03-18-2013, 05:08 AM
You should make this compatible for use in pest control boat ;)

If you use it there now it will screw up unfortunately.

Omokest
03-18-2013, 05:19 PM

There is a link in the original post with how to set up Simba and SMART or Old School RuneScape: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599

It'd be great if you can speed up the clicking. Any way I can do this?

I left it a little slower to let people who are just leeching to not get as much XP. If you change the wait time to be smaller it would increase the clicking speed.

Version 1.1
if (not P07_FindMMFlag) then
begin
//WriteLn('Searching for mouse');
FindToyMouse;
Wait(Random(800)); // (line 1518) Change 800 to something smaller to speed up clicking
end else

Version 1.0
if (not P07_FindMMFlag) then
begin
FindToyMouse;
Wait(Random(800)); // (line 1509) Change 800 to something smaller to speed up clicking
end else

If a player stands on you or any of the 3 spots the bot just messes up. It doesn't even attempt to catch the mice.

You must be on a world where there are no other players. The finding of toy mice happens by searching for the white color of the mouse. If the mouse is not visible that is why it cannot find them. (this is also why I recommend wearing full iron, and your player cannot wear white. If you wear white the program will click the white on your player)

Just make sure you have SMART08, and all the other things (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-RWHwHHAY&feature=youtu.be). Tested it for some time and it ran flawlessly apart from the known bugs and it gives VERY OVERPOWERED xp :)

I am glad you are enjoying. I will be working on the known bugs shortly which will make it even better.

im just looking at the script havent got it to start yet having problems with parems possibly the antileech im going to try to fix this and try it looks great :)

There is no anti-leech in the script.. Check to make sure you have P07Include and SMART set up for old school runescape: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599

pretty good script i got it working it has some flaws the first time i ran it it kept clicking back and forth outside of the little area i had to pause it and run it again but its working so far after that little hump

Look at the log. That is either anti-ban to keep player moving, or it is the fail safe if a toy mouse is stuck under the player. The clicking outside the box is an intended feature. If it was stuck in an endless walking loop though, please let me know.

but u cant really afk this bot still u can look at it every once and a while but because the randoms haven't been made yet u have to watch it carefully also i have seen that it doesn't always wind up all of the mouse it will go to release some of the mice and the 1's that haven't been wind get wind in the process but not released maybe add a second check to make sure all of the mice have been released

I am working on some logic to check all the mice are wound and whatnot. Misclicks can cause some issues on winding the mice (the Use known bug as well). I am trying some different methods for checks, and should release a new version shortly.

gf 12k i let it run 10 mins and i lost 4 mice lol i get back at lumby basement

The original post clearly states that it does not support randoms. You were either killed by a random, or teleported. You must baby sit this script until randoms are handled in the official P07Include release.

You should make this compatible for use in pest control boat ;)

If you use it there now it will screw up unfortunately.

This script is optimized to work in the second floor of the Falador castle as there are only three spaces for them to go. The pest control boat does not seem like an ideal place to use. Not only are there more tiles, but you could get teleported to PC before picking up all your mice.

Nashua
03-18-2013, 05:47 PM
I know, but I think people would prefer no random events at all.

swag4life
03-19-2013, 12:16 AM

A great place for the bot to work since fally castle is permanently full

Have fun!

StickToTheScript
03-19-2013, 01:11 AM
I personally just love the fact the your Bitmap is over half the length of the script! lol. I just find that completely hilarious.

Omokest
03-19-2013, 02:40 AM
I know, but I think people would prefer no random events at all.

This script should work in most places. Only the MovePlayer function would have any potential issues. You should be able to use this wherever you wish if you remove it.

A great place for the bot to work since fally castle is permanently full

Have fun!

The castle is a popular place for both legit and botters. Glad to see that this script is working in other places though, enjoy!

I personally just love the fact the your Bitmap is over half the length of the script! lol. I just find that completely hilarious.

I am curious as to why you find this hilarious. It is against forum rules to hide code off of the screen. If I put the bitmap all on one line I would be breaking these rules. Simple as that.

======

Update:

I have rewrote all of the logic of the script. It now addresses all known bugs. I am finishing up some testing to make sure I don't get caught into any unusual behavior. Expect version 2.0 to be out tomorrow afternoon!

StickToTheScript
03-19-2013, 02:46 AM
I am curious as to why you find this hilarious. It is against forum rules to hide code off of the screen. If I put the bitmap all on one line I would be breaking these rules. Simple as that.

Don't take it offensive, my friend. I just have never seen something of the sorts in my time here. I apologize if i got you upset, but i didn't mean to.

Omokest
03-19-2013, 03:55 AM
Please close thread.

This script used a lot of Noob King's main logic from his Toy Mouse Catcher, which the user wanted removed. I do not want to get a bad reputation for using another user's logic. I am working on a complete rewrite, and will release soon. If an admin or moderator could please close this thread.

t utku
03-19-2013, 09:24 AM
Whats the point of using this script?