PDA

View Full Version : Love life help...=)

Dunceiam
05-10-2007, 03:23 AM
Alright, well if you're the person that hates these threads, then don't bother reading anymore :).

Now, basically there's this girl in school. She's in love with me. She recently gave me this "love letter". And I really don't have a clue to respond...

Here it is...

Dear ***,
I know we've only known each other for about 4~6 months. And I know this is really sudden, but I have to tell you before it's too late. Drummerboi was you. I bet you figured it out though... it was obvious... but you have no clue HOW much I like you/love you. I think about you EVERYDAY. I love you but that's so hard to say. And when I'm near you, my heart screams with agony because I know you can't stop thinking about her. The way you make me feel, is so indescribable...
You make me smile when I frown... You make me rise when I fall...
You made me live an extra year, and for once I enjoyed my life. You made me feel like I had a reason to live, like someone actually cared that I was alive in this world. And I don't know if it makes a difference but, the time you told me about your "mask" it made me really happy that you trusted me enough to tell me. (Even if it was fake...) And in one of your emails I said a lot of "only if"'s and you prob. already figured it out since you REALLY smart, but it was because I wanted to be the girl you liked. I wanted to be the one...
I never had feeling so strong about a guy except for you, and I'm scared, I'm confused, and I don't know what to do. When ever I'm near you I'm lost in my own world, and only you know how to get me our. My love is strong... and theres no way to describe it.
I know that since I've told you how I feel, the best thing to do for me is erase you from my memories... So, all I can say is:
Your were really the only person who could make me laugh.... I love you and theres nothing stopping me. It's taken a while for me to realize how much I love you. But I know it now... You raised my hopes and dreams so I can even walk on fire. I think about you all the time. And remember always listen to your heart. Don't let people mess with you...
I hope you a good life,
I love you,
good bye,
[edited name out for privacy]

So u all (or most) of u know that i REALLY like ACT. well theres another person that i like MORE. and i like this person soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much im actully crying right now. and it scares me soooooooo much i cant even explain it... this person is really caring, sweet, cute, and is really nice. and i talk 2 him sometimes like imean like everyday but its never enough. i try 2 be my self but i dont even know who my self is... u know how much i like ACT... well multiply dat by more than 999. compaired 2 this person Act is almost nothing... but this person i like is actully in love w/ someone else... (even if i know no one would like ME dat way... Im 2 bad looking... lola dont even start...) and this person in a way makes me feel special and Sammy u know how many people make me feel special... thats a bout 3 people and none of them include my parents.
i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY (This goes on 4eva...) like this person and as i said im actully crying right now... only 3 people know who this person is...
Please Please help.

Well, there they are...I'm moving away in about a month, and I think I like her back...But I'm not sure...

And I'm stuck for what to say back to her...

By the way, I'm only 13.

-Dunceiam

botmaster
05-10-2007, 02:53 PM
This is depressing. Kinda like when I moved the last time, except worse. It will hurt her a lot, but she will forget. I don't know, but talking to her might make it worse. If you're sure that she won't hurt too much, and you like her too, go up and tell her you will remember her, and that you will not forget about her. If you don't like her, go and say you wish you'd spent more time together.

I'm not an expert, but as a person with very similar troubles, I can partially relate. Don't follow my advice if you're sure that it will hurt her.

Dunceiam
05-10-2007, 06:52 PM
If you're sure that she won't hurt too much, and you like her too, go up and tell her you will remember her, and that you will not forget about her.

It's not only her, but also me that will be hurting quite a lot. We're going out tomorrow and such, so our relationships moving along quite quickly..But I'm going to have to end it sooner or later.

Ah well, young love eh?

-Dunceiam

I Karma I
05-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Omg I wrote that!!!

J/K :P Couldn't resist :D

If your moving away and you won't be able to see her, just let her down easy and tell her that you can't stay in a relationship because you are moving and it will hurt in the long run.

Dunceiam
05-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Eh, she already knows I'm moving...hence the

I know that since I've told you how I feel, the best thing to do for me is erase you from my memories...

Gonna be sad though :(

-Dunceiam

Ruroken
05-11-2007, 02:36 PM
I protest the smily face in the title! I was tricked into thinking that this would be a happy thread! :p

j/k

I dont know what you should do....

But i stand by my thesis that teenage dating is stupid :)

Wanted
05-11-2007, 08:17 PM
What ever you do, don't try and keep it going. Worst mistake you will ever make ;) .

Dunceiam
05-11-2007, 08:51 PM
I protest the smily face in the title! I was tricked into thinking that this would be a happy thread! :p

j/k

I dont know what you should do....

But i stand by my thesis that teenage dating is stupid :)

Lol, knew I'd get some people in here with that smiley :p But hey, you can't control your teenage emotions.

What ever you do, don't try and keep it going. Worst mistake you will ever make Meh, but then I feel horrible thinking that I ended the relationship...=/. I may as well use it while I get it is my logic. :)

-Dunceiam

c0de
05-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Have sex with her.

Dunceiam
05-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Have sex with her.

Lol, c0de too young for it to be legal :(

16=Sex with anyone 16-18.

18+= Sex with anyone

:p
-Dunceiam

Lalaji
05-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Lol i didnt know haveing sex could be illegal. Are you really from Aus?

Harry
05-11-2007, 09:44 PM
You can have sex at any age... oh wait... you are in Aussie... I don't know the laws there... I think in the US it is any age... ;)

Dunceiam
05-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Lol, as I posted in other threads. I'm originally from Australia, but half the time I live in the U.S, and half the time in Aus. So I am really from Aus. But this girl is in the U.S.

And the laws I said before are for the U.S. I don't know about Australia. (All around nerd for all these random facts)

-Dunceiam

Lalaji
05-11-2007, 09:50 PM
You can have sex at any age... oh wait... you are in Aussie... I don't know the laws there... I think in the US it is any age... ;)

Of course!!! lol...

Killerdou
05-14-2007, 04:58 PM
18+= Sex with anyone
-Dunceiam
does that include underaged people:cartman:(yeah im a teenager thats why i noticed this)

Dunceiam
05-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Lol, no anyone 18+ :p

-Dunceiam

3Garrett3
05-15-2007, 12:06 AM
it would be interesting, some 14 year old, going out and banging some 18 year old... but its not legal, in canada, i thought it was, after you are 16, anyone within 2 years, and 18+ anyone above 18.