PDA

View Full Version : DjBorec's pest control.

djborec
03-17-2013, 01:27 AM
What it does?

* Join the game, walk to center and kill NPCs in there.
* This script will not continue if you have more then 250 points.
* Start anywhere ,but not inside the game (only inside the game inside boat if you want to).
* This script use P07 include.
* This script will not log you in. (You have to do it by yourself..)
* Set brightness to 2/4 (not to full!)
* Please face your camera to north like this: http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3552/kameratonorth.jpg ,othervise script will fail picking color of center.
* This script creates log file on your HDD drive (you can delete it in code ,if you do now want to)

Known bugs?
Sometimes wrongly detects where is center and walks to fence.
Game won counter is broken. (need to make new DTM)

I know ,that there is mess in code, but it was only my private script so I had no reason to clean the code ;)

Sorry guys, decided to remove it ,need to add more randomize when attacking. So bots will not look same.

Nes
03-17-2013, 01:48 AM
Why does it create a log file?

killyoulol
03-17-2013, 01:48 AM
Grats on release.

djborec
03-17-2013, 01:53 AM
Why does it create a log file?

I have this in all my scripts ,to see whats going on when something has broken. I know that this script has lot of work to be done. But I actually do not have time for it. Logs may sometimes help to fix bugs.

Nes
03-17-2013, 02:18 AM
Ahh cool, will give it a test once I have finished mining ess.

fluffycluffy
03-17-2013, 04:25 AM
Anybody tested yet?

Brid Mayhem
03-17-2013, 07:40 AM
Post some proggies on thread:)

pillumies
03-17-2013, 08:21 AM
testing atm

djborec
03-17-2013, 08:31 AM
Somebody please write here ,if you can run it, because In my computer I have made some changes in P07_Include ,so I am not sure if it does not affect script.

pillumies
03-17-2013, 08:43 AM
Somebody please write here ,if you can run it, because In my computer I have made some changes in P07_Include ,so I am not sure if it does not affect script.

I can run it but when it tries to find the center it walks way off and can't find npcs to attack

djborec
03-17-2013, 08:48 AM
I can run it but when it tries to find the center it walks way off and can't find npcs to attack

Does this do it everytime? Can you please send me part of log ,where it says: "Color of center" ?

I thought that there could be a problem,if you have high ping, but I am not really sure ,because I am not experiecing this problem on my home computer when runnning script. I will try to fix it, but I need this "color of center" from log and maybe also "Found color of center, walking to it, position: xx xx" ..

Do you have your camera faced to north? Or do you move with it?

pillumies
03-17-2013, 09:02 AM
Does this do it everytime? Can you please send me part of log ,where it says: "Color of center" ?

I thought that there could be a problem,if you have high ping, but I am not really sure ,because I am not experiecing this problem on my home computer when runnning script. I will try to fix it, but I need this "color of center" from log and maybe also "Found color of center, walking to it, position: xx xx" ..

Do you have your camera faced to north? Or do you move with it?

client with:765 height: 503
Color of center :1075804
Walking to center - start
Walking to center - found colour
Found colour to click
Found color of center ,walking to it ,posistion: 682 127
Walking to center - start
Walking to center - found colour
Found colour to click
Found color of center ,walking to it ,posistion: 688 67
Sucessfully got into center
Color: 463872 , repateNR: 0