PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Theiving [SoulSplit]

Brid Mayhem
03-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Well, I made a theiving bot, but I can only get it to theive the fur stall, or the silk stall. The reason is because the colors on the silver stall are found everywhere and the bot wont actually detect it while it's there.

Any ideas?

Oh, I made the silk bot and it works fine, but it's only half of what the silver stall is;

http://i.imgur.com/GoOovhS.png

Kevin
03-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Which version of CTS are you using? I recommend at least CTS2 if similar colors are an issue.

If even CTS2 is an issue, you can sort the resulting TPAs by size to choose the correct one. Or you could use multi-colored TPAs to improve accuracy greatly, while sacrificing some speed.

Brid Mayhem
03-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Which version of CTS are you using? I recommend at least CTS2 if similar colors are an issue.

If even CTS2 is an issue, you can sort the resulting TPAs by size to choose the correct one. Or you could use multi-colored TPAs to improve accuracy greatly, while sacrificing some speed.

Speed is actually one of the requirements for me. There's other competing so it's of the essence. The problem is the colors on the stall are located multiple other places so it can't click the stall I'm trying to.

Kevin
03-18-2013, 09:01 PM
Speed is actually one of the requirements for me. There's other competing so it's of the essence. The problem is the colors on the stall are located multiple other places so it can't click the stall I'm trying to.

I understand the issue of similar colors elsewhere, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are exact colors. CTS2 allows for more accurate color comparisons, even using Hue and Saturation to discover more accurate and specific ranges of color for more accurate, and still very fast detection. Using ATPAs to sort the resulting TPA clusters by size is a fairly fast comparison as well. The only option the speed requirement removes is the multi-colored TPAs.

rj
03-18-2013, 09:15 PM
The only thing you can do here is make your own uptext if you want it to be effective, I'm working on my SSinlude atm

Brid Mayhem
03-18-2013, 09:31 PM
The only thing you can do here is make your own uptext if you want it to be effective, I'm working on my SSinlude atm

Do you plan on releasing it? :o Not the best at things that take that long. (I have ADD -.-)

rj
03-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Do you plan on releasing it? :o Not the best at things that take that long. (I have ADD -.-)

Yes I do, but the white background is terrible for uptext so IDK if the way I'm doing it is buggy or if the white background is messing up the white letters

Brid Mayhem
03-18-2013, 10:05 PM
Yes I do, but the white background is terrible for uptext so IDK if the way I'm doing it is buggy or if the white background is messing up the white letters

I'd say I could help.. But I probably can't :/

rj
03-18-2013, 10:06 PM
I'd say I could help.. But I probably can't :/

I have a lot of stuff to chop out of it because I don't want to copy and paste DannyRS's include lol

Brid Mayhem
03-19-2013, 08:03 AM
I have a lot of stuff to chop out of it because I don't want to copy and paste DannyRS's include lol

Oh haha. What do you have left on it?

rj
03-19-2013, 09:04 AM
Oh haha. What do you have left on it?

Abunch of P07 stuff