PDA

View Full Version : Free Auto Stuff

aztek
05-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Hey Guys,

I finally put together a noob yet ok autotalker and login. Watchout, the login is not password hidding ( it doesnt put the words into ******* )

Link Removed by Dankness You Must Post SCAR Files Only No EXE Files. Sorry...

~Aztek

Dark_Sniper
05-05-2006, 12:10 AM
try saving it as a .scar file and uploading it to this site... if its a prog then i dont trust it sorry :p

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-05-2006, 12:31 AM
its an .EXE extention. probably a virus, i dont know... but i dont trust that... why dont you just simply put it as scar on here?

c0de
05-05-2006, 01:11 PM
fakawi, we're expecting your post with informations about virus :o

The Un-Named
05-06-2006, 06:26 AM
So asoon as it's an .exe file it's a virus?

Hmm, don't get me started, I had age of empires iii blocked by windows firewall by accedent and when I tried to connect online, somthing along the lines of this poped up "Age of Empires III is currently being blocked, would you like to unblock it?" with "ok". I clicked ok, and there, was on multiplayer. Now, that ok probally triggerd somthing so somthing was set to true so it could get past the firewall, now in scar all you need to do is GetPast := True;

Now, knowing an .exe program can get past my firewall is kinda scarey, so I always, ALWAYS, scan .exe programs WITH AN ANTI VIRUS PROGRAM. So, before you LOOK at it and JUDGE it, please SCAN it.

XxKanexX
05-06-2006, 09:58 AM
What if it's not a scar script, though? Could be written in something else ;)