PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Bot

K0wned
03-19-2013, 04:21 PM
I'm looking for a bot that can spam a message at timed intervals. There are many good autotypers, but they effectively take over your computer. If there was an advertising script that could be used in a client for 07, allowing me to play rs while advertising another account on 07 that would be extremely helpful. I'm sure this isn't too hard to make, but I have no scripting experience so help would be appreciated. Thank you :).

Kevin
03-19-2013, 04:33 PM
In general, we don't approve of advertising bots due to what they get used for. But I'm sure if you want to make it, you could make it by following a few of our basic tutorials!

Ricky
03-19-2013, 11:27 PM
Removed code.
You do have to setup SRL-OSR though.
And Smart.

Edit: LynxS and StickToTheScript are right, if you want this learn to yourself.

LynxS
03-20-2013, 07:02 PM
program Typing_Spam;

{#DEFINE SMART}
($i SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba)

const
Typing : "Type your stuff here";

procere DeclarePlayers;
start
//HowManyPlayers := 1:
//NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers):
//CurrentPlayer := 0;

with Players[] do
Name := 'rsgoldseller'; // Player Username.
Pass := 'chinarules'; // Player Password.
end;
end;

begin
DeclPlaers;
repeat
3000);
SendKeys(0, 1, 10);
KeyDwn(13);
Wait(10);
KeyUp(13);
until()
end.
You do have to setup SRL-OSR though.
And Smart.

I believe giving this script out is a bad decision for the future of 07 and the reputation of simba bots :l.

StickToTheScript
03-20-2013, 07:06 PM
I believe giving this script out is a bad decision for the future of 07 and the reputation of simba bots :l.

Im kind of agreeing with LynxS. There is a reason why you do not find a lot of those around here...

Ricky
03-21-2013, 10:09 AM

Im kind of agreeing with LynxS. There is a reason why you do not find a lot of those around here...

Yea you guys are right, I removed the code, chat spamming is allowed to sell items though.

LynxS
03-21-2013, 10:28 AM
It has already started :(
-Removed-
^was curious and checked out the money making guide, it's a phishing video lol. Be warned, do not click the link x]

Ricky
03-21-2013, 03:37 PM
It has already started :(
-removed-

Damn, didn't think it through when I posted it, edit your quote as the script is still in there :)

unregistered user
03-21-2013, 07:00 PM

LynxS, since riyyi removed code you think you could remove the code in the quote? dunno if you've seen that yet but it would be nice. :P please and thank you.

LynxS
03-21-2013, 08:18 PM
i suggest you try compile the code i quoted ;)

unregistered user
03-21-2013, 10:35 PM
i suggest you try compile the code i quoted ;)

lol. If I would have looked at it at all I would have noticed it wasn't completed/has so many errors. Plus there are easier ways to making a typer anyways.