PDA

View Full Version : Range Guild!

demiraca
03-19-2013, 09:08 PM
My request is: Range Guild! I think theres about 10 thousand people waiting for this bot and i don't really know whats taking such a long time. I know there are private range guild scripts but get atleast one public:P
Is there any guide for dummies on how to make this kind of script? thanks :) :bart:

unregistered user
03-19-2013, 10:38 PM
Is there any guide for dummies on how to make this kind of script? thanks

http://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=490

I would suggest looking there for basic knowledge. You wont find a specific script telling you how to do this kind of script specifically. However, if you look through different examples you should be able to piece together how to do this style thing.

I think theres about 10 thousand people waiting for this bot

This might be the reason its taking so long? If we make a script and release it to all that are just leaching then it gets crowded for those that can create the script and want don't want to "look bot like". Because of so many people there using the exact same thing the chances of being reported go up significantly. Just a thought, could be completely off though as I haven't created one myself.

Ricky
03-19-2013, 11:16 PM
I have my pre-eoc one in my signature still, I think it needs little modification to work again.

demiraca
03-22-2013, 05:03 PM
bump

Kevin
03-22-2013, 05:05 PM
"Unregistered User" gave you a good reference for exactly how to create your own - which is an option you requested. I'd consider your request fulfilled because of that.

BigRedJapan
03-23-2013, 07:10 AM
I would do it if you get me a Range Pot and some gold!

PM ME

Sape
03-24-2013, 12:45 AM
I posted a ranged guild script a couple of weeks ago and updated it a second ago. You can find it in the First Scripts section.

aegistitan
03-24-2013, 02:30 PM
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98062 A link to Sape's range guild script

Saiga
03-24-2013, 08:53 PM
Considering this section is for script requests, I also would request a range guild script; It genuinely improves gameplay because quite frankly training range sucks, especially below 55. Been there, done that to 99 legit don't want to do it again. ;)

Edit: Nvm I'm a moron, Sape already made one see post above mine.