PDA

View Full Version : Dwarvern Mine Script

Ikey
03-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Okay, so I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times before.

However, I believe that a Dwarvern mine script with banking would not only be incredibly useful, but moderately easy to make (if you used the base of the lumby west mine.)

Why? Well, its closer to a bank for one (lower half has all the important stuff anyway.)

DTM's would be really easy (central pillar, use the rock that cuts through it or just the whole pillar - then well, small house, bank.

It could be set up to mine iron, coal, addy and mith easily - with very close proximity to a bank. Mith and Addy do not seem to be very occupied here as combat levels are required (I went on one of the most popular worlds and saw no one for a full mith inventory (though some iron and coal was occupied, there was still a vein of each left.)

The only downsides that I can see to the script would of course be one; scorpions. But anyone who doesn't have a high enough combat shouldn't really use the mines safely anyway and two, there's only two mithril rocks (at least, in the main part close to the bank.)

However, seeing as four coal needs to be mined for each rock, it could be set up to mine eight coal - two mith, etc. Same could be said for adamant too.

I'm not completely sure how Simba works at the moment - but I'm probably going to learn it anyway - and if no one has done this by the time I can, I'll definately make the script myself (or at least try.)

Cheers!

EDIT:
Oh, if anyone can point me toward any useful tutorials for making this script (picture DTM's? (to get the pillar in the middle of the cave, layouts of rocks, ladder, well symbol, small houses outline then finally bank.) and of course, just basic mining) then its much appreciated!

litoris
03-20-2013, 07:24 AM
AFAIK the ore prices are crap right now, so mining isn't a really good option for botting.

Ian
03-20-2013, 08:00 AM
If you're really keen on this idea, I'm sure people will help out if you try to make it yourself :)
@Rjj95 has made some tutorials for making old rs scripts, I think they're in the Beginners Tutorials section :)