PDA

View Full Version : Zanaris cow killer and banker.

Chaddyboy
03-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Zanaris (the place for the lost city quest) is almost always dead... Like... Never ANYONE in there unless they are questing. The cows are right by a bank.

At 200gp each... It's a nice money maker or crafting leveling for your own character and still decent combat exp.

Who's up for the challenge?

David92
03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Zanaris (the place for the lost city quest) is almost always dead... Like... Never ANYONE in there unless they are questing. The cows are right by a bank.

At 200gp each... It's a nice money maker or crafting leveling for your own character and still decent combat exp.

Who's up for making this bot, since I'm too lazy and so I can just leech the hell out of it and become rich?

This was stupidly easy to make... thanks for the idea :D as for releasing it... I doubt it.

Rhiot
03-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Extremely easy script to create, why don't you try? The walking is a straight path, banking is simple and you're only fighting cows.

Chaddyboy
03-25-2013, 07:29 PM
I work 62 hours a week and have two leagues I am involved with weekly. I unfortunately don't have a lot of free time. And what I already have so far is just a ban of static clicks waiting to happen. But thanks for ripping an idea and selfishly keeping it for yourself. Great way to support the community. A+

David92
03-25-2013, 10:23 PM
I work 62 hours a week and have two leagues I am involved with weekly. I unfortunately don't have a lot of free time. And what I already have so far is just a ban of static clicks waiting to happen. But thanks for ripping an idea and selfishly keeping it for yourself. Great way to support the community. A+

Thank you :) I also fail to see how you work more than 12 hours a day, where do you even squeeze Runescape into your obviously busy lifestyle.

Rhiot
03-26-2013, 11:07 AM

Don't take what David said to heart. Seriously, invest some of your free time into learning pascal here at SRL. It's worth it and quite enjoyable once you get the hang of it. I would create this script, but I'm busy with another at the moment. You can easily fix static clicks by adding some randomness to their clicks; people use blindclicking (coord-clicking staright paths) with success.

Chaddyboy
03-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Thank you :) I also fail to see how you work more than 12 hours a day, where do you even squeeze Runescape into your obviously busy lifestyle.

Probably the reason I am asking for a script to be made, eh? And sorry that you can't fathom there are people who enjoy being busy constantly, motivation comes easy for me. Sorry you're a lazy troll. :)

I also have my girlfriend I spend my actual 'free time' with. The term 'free time' doesn't exist to me much more than a few hours a week, believe it... Don't. Don't care. You're obviously done posting in this thread - unless you have some other narrow minded, possibly trolling statement you wish to express.

And Rhiot... I will pm you. I am having some troubles getting started. Thanks for being helpful.

Hoodz
03-28-2013, 08:03 PM
nice idea, if i only could make the walking part :S