PDA

View Full Version : Maxed Player banned at Frost Dragons (Bot Fail)

Jake
03-22-2013, 03:50 AM
Taken from the R/Runescape sub reddit. (not my account)
A maxed player was botting at frost dragons on the same world for a few weeks, and a legit player was keeping track of this.
Whatever script he was using, failed and made him wield a rune longsword instead of his dual rapiers.
That user reported the maxed player, put his name on reddit, and then a Pmod passed the name onto the Jmods.
The botter was later permanently banned.
Bot smart guys.. don't end up like this one...
http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/1aop29/this_maxed_guy_has_been_botting_here_with_2x/
http://i.imgur.com/ze0zmli.png
http://i.imgur.com/LXaMBNH.png

Sin
03-22-2013, 04:03 AM
F*ck Skiller :)

Neznam
03-22-2013, 04:04 AM
Wow thats crazy. Ppl I report who are obvious botters dont ever get banned. Who are at one place for like weeks. So I'm not reporting anyone anymore. Mind you I only report the obvious gold farmers.

Jake
03-22-2013, 05:15 AM
Agreed, and his videos

Le Jingle
03-22-2013, 06:01 AM
ouch, stinks that he got tailed like that.

Also, he prob had a horrible kill per hour rate, no? :p

litoris
03-22-2013, 07:04 AM
LOL I saw that post when the guy wasn't banned. gf

Solar
03-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Bot smart, or just use a smart bot? :)

[XoL]
03-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Why people gold farm on maxed accounts, confuses me...

Jake
03-22-2013, 03:45 PM
;1200807']Why people gold farm on maxed accounts, confuses me...
Confuses me as well, but I guess he thought that he wouldn't be targetted since he's maxed.
And the price of Frost bones are tempting. Takes like less than half a minute to kill 1 dragon to get bones which are worth around 13k each.
http://i.imgur.com/3awTbSK.png

Silentcore
03-22-2013, 03:51 PM
^^ Yes, they are tempting..Gf to this guy.

The Killer
03-22-2013, 04:07 PM

^This.

But gold farmer deserved it. I hope the kid that tracked him is happy, he just wasted a ton of his time to ban some noob.

Itankbots
03-23-2013, 01:31 AM
I saw at frostys testing Gp/hr without all the bots. (managed 3mil/hr) But i saw a bot there, suiciding frostys with bandos chest/helm/tassets and zammy spear over and over lolol. Was funny.

On a side note, im mad frosty bots got nuked, I was just about to buy 200mill prayer.... >.<

Ian
03-23-2013, 03:00 AM
Agreed, and his videos

I love his videos :(

krasniy
03-23-2013, 02:12 PM
I tried Legitting the frosties once a while back after they made it harder in 2011 was it? Really had to pay attention at all times or things would go horribly wrong and fast... It is sad when some of the bots can actually do it BETTER than us humans! ;) Wave of the future! :)

Jake
03-24-2013, 03:55 AM
I was just about to buy 200mill prayer.... >.<
And thats another reason frosts are going through the roof
Currently, theres about 3-5 players doing prayer runs for 200m pray xp with frost dragon bones.

Makaveli 93 being one them.

Sawyer
03-24-2013, 04:14 AM
Ouch. They were only 7k a few weeks ago. If someone were smart, they could have doubled their bank.

Benny
03-24-2013, 10:55 AM
I saw at frostys testing Gp/hr without all the bots. (managed 3mil/hr) But i saw a bot there, suiciding frostys with bandos chest/helm/tassets and zammy spear over and over lolol. Was funny.

On a side note, im mad frosty bots got nuked, I was just about to buy 200mill prayer.... >.<

3m/hr that's pretty decent. I might pop in to it today for the first time and see what I can pull out.

Itankbots
03-24-2013, 11:47 AM
3m/hr that's pretty decent. I might pop in to it today for the first time and see what I can pull out.

Yeah its really good money atm, like it should be. Was my first time there in like a year? and i didnt have a cannon with me either. so im sure with some practice you could do better then i did.

Benny
03-24-2013, 03:46 PM
Yeah its really good money atm, like it should be. Was my first time there in like a year? and i didnt have a cannon with me either. so im sure with some practice you could do better then i did.

I have no idea how to do it lol. When I got the required dung level it was infested with bots so I never actually went.

Neznam
03-24-2013, 09:29 PM
Dragon bones should be going up too I suppose?
If frosts are going way up, then ppl might switch to dragon bones being cheaper xD
Come on go up to 4k ea lol. I want to make some money off of you.

digitalninja
03-24-2013, 10:37 PM
Dragon bones should be going up too I suppose?
If frosts are going way up, then ppl might switch to dragon bones being cheaper xD
Come on go up to 4k ea lol. I want to make some money off of you.

So true! I "gambled" before EOC that D-Bones would go up ... they didnt ... at all ... bought about 4k of them and theyre just sitting in my bank taking up space (dont need em) and I didnt want to sell for a loss (I also "invested" in rune ess, lobster, and DFS). Rune Ess I made a profit on but thats about it! Would love dbones (and herbs) to get back to "normal" levels!

Neznam
03-24-2013, 11:03 PM
So true! I "gambled" before EOC that D-Bones would go up ... they didnt ... at all ... bought about 4k of them and theyre just sitting in my bank taking up space (dont need em) and I didnt want to sell for a loss (I also "invested" in rune ess, lobster, and DFS). Rune Ess I made a profit on but thats about it! Would love dbones (and herbs) to get back to "normal" levels!

Yeah I got d bones before eoc too and they dropped way down. Mine are sitting there in the bank as well. Im very patient so I don't mind waiting till they rise. I KNOW they will eventaully go up.

Jake
03-25-2013, 05:48 AM
Yeah I got d bones before eoc too and they dropped way down. Mine are sitting there in the bank as well. Im very patient so I don't mind waiting till they rise. I KNOW they will eventaully go up.

They are going up still, and alot
http://i.imgur.com/2qpApYd.png

Itankbots
03-25-2013, 01:06 PM
They are going up still, and alot
http://i.imgur.com/2qpApYd.png

Yeah, right when they started to rise, i sold 100k d bones @ 2,900gpea, Thank god i finally got rid of those...Bought them in crash b4 eoc for 2.1kea, figured they rise since bots cant kill wildy green drags as efficently.. Didnt count on jagex failing and making brutal greens and mith drags easily bottable -.-

Kastle
03-26-2013, 05:02 AM
Botting on a maxed acc is just stupid, he shouldn't have botted on an acc that he wasn't willing to lose.