PDA

View Full Version : Body Rune crafter

Blackop2
03-23-2013, 08:19 PM
Anyone up to make a simple body rune runner script?

Run from edgeville to body altar and make the runes?

If anyone can do this id appreciate it immensely.

wthomas
03-24-2013, 12:18 AM
You say "simple" body runecrafter script, its simple, try make it yourself everyone has so start somewhere.

begin by breaking the problem down into small steps, eg:

Walk to alter.
Enter alter
run to inside alter'y bit
craft runes.
run to portal
exit portal
run to bank
bank runes/withdraw ess.

The banking is done very simple by locating your essence and runes at the top of your bank.
The exiting portal is done very easily by using ACA and cts2 to click that, or even if you want a private script just borrow the code i use in my essence miner to exit a portal.
Entering the alter is done in the same way just different color and tolerances.
The walking is a little bit harder, you first need to work out where you are, ie can you see the bank symbol on the minimap? or the alter one? if so then find a DTM somewhere on the path or just walk a direction until you find one that you can use to locate the script.
The walking inside the alter is trivial as its such a small distance and always a fixed direction, you could even use hardcoded distance+direction for this, one like of code for this function.

There you have it, put those functions together with a main loop that realizes where the bot is and what it needs to do next using nested if else if statements and you'll have a near flawless rune crafter. Perfect.

Blackop2
03-24-2013, 04:55 PM
If i knew where to start learning i would try myself. Is there a link to a tutorial or something specifically for 07? I'm only learning C++ atm and have no idea where to start with SIMBA.

What is a DTM?

I found a few! Ill try to use 'How to script for a Runescape private server!" and convert it to 07.

If i find a 07 guide ill switch. Ill keep your algorithim in mind :)

wthomas
03-24-2013, 06:42 PM
If i knew where to start learning i would try myself. Is there a link to a tutorial or something specifically for 07? I'm only learning C++ atm and have no idea where to start with SIMBA.

What is a DTM?

I found a few! Ill try to use 'How to script for a Runescape private server!" and convert it to 07.

If i find a 07 guide ill switch. Ill keep your algorithim in mind :)

do not look for an 07 guide, 07 is no different to eoc, just the functions inside are different its coded in exactly the same way. if you can program in one language you only need to learn the syntax for another, if you break the problem down as above the script will be very easy for you to write.

Blackop2
03-24-2013, 07:31 PM
Yeah i learned that a minute ago. Im watching some videos. Hopefully i can make a simple script to start and work on the runecrafter :P