PDA

View Full Version : Time to get some order in here!

LuckyDucky
03-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Okey, so now it is official that wBot has been shutdown. This means that Simba is the only currently large, free Runescape 2007 bot. This calls for some investment in this bot.

As of new anti-leech rule that were released a week ago, we lost a lot of scripters. This must be changed, and it is now our time to shine in the 07 scene.

The first thing I can think of is to collect a lot of data and colours from all kind of random events, and then let some guy with great coding knowledge fix it all into one script, which will be added in a 07 include script, that runs in background and pauses script incase of a random appears. This has to be done, if not already started.

Please use this thread to come up with suggestions and opinions on how we should take over the 07 botting scene!

My five cents, LuckyDucky

mcbain
03-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Uhhh... collect a lot of data and colors from random events? WHY. You do realize that SRL members are working on an SRL-OSR include that SOLVES randoms right?

Btw, the SRL-OSR include works wonderfully even if it is not completely done yet. I would switch from the P07Include to the SRL-OSR include if I was you.

Also, A lot of people don't want 07 scape to be botted like crazy, probably why there aren't many scripts out. I've just been using my own, I trust my own scripts more anyway. Maybe check out the tutorial section and learn some pascal :D

litoris
03-25-2013, 07:37 PM
1) We do have scripters, it's just that people here are more into xp scripts rather than goldfarming, it has been this way for 7+ years. I am not working on anything right now, for example, because most needed scripts are already there, and other stuff aren't really worth it (ie I can make a guild miner but it isn't worth my time because ore prices are crap)
2) Random events are already being worked on by a group of members, and a lot of them are already solved. Check out SRL-OSR in the github if you want(link on forum main page)
3) We don't need to "take the scene", if the scene is all about people screwing the game by setting up 20 bots each.

ikillthechickens
03-26-2013, 12:14 AM
Move away from the P07_Include, people have been working hard to get the SRL-OSR goung and it doing preety good

Spartan 117
03-26-2013, 12:19 AM
Uhhh... collect a lot of data and colors from random events? WHY. You do realize that SRL members are working on an SRL-OSR include that SOLVES randoms right?

Btw, the SRL-OSR include works wonderfully even if it is not completely done yet. I would switch from the P07Include to the SRL-OSR include if I was you.

Also, A lot of people don't want 07 scape to be botted like crazy, probably why there aren't many scripts out. I've just been using my own, I trust my own scripts more anyway. Maybe check out the tutorial section and learn some pascal :D

Why not release your scripts. The 07 section is in dire need of good scripts!

King
03-26-2013, 12:23 AM
): I knew this would happen XD I just started to learn Java!. We already ahve everything mentioned, as stted, we do not gold farm generally here :P

mcbain
03-26-2013, 04:09 AM
Why not release your scripts. The 07 section is in dire need of good scripts!

More than likely will, but ill only release scripts I don't use much, don't want lots of people doing the exact same movements and such as I do. Jagex will catch on :spot:

Spartan 117
03-26-2013, 04:47 AM
More than likely will, but ill only release scripts I don't use much, don't want lots of people doing the exact same movements and such as I do. Jagex will catch on :spot:

Haha I have the same philosophy but I'm not a great scripter so the one script I made flawless I released!

Justin
03-26-2013, 04:50 AM
The Anti-Leech policy wont be changed.

fizzanokyle
03-26-2013, 09:59 PM
make a script that cuts and banks yews and magic trees