PDA

View Full Version : I've tried it all (Or so I think)

Shablo5
03-25-2013, 08:18 PM
At least, I think I have.

Hey there, so to get right to the point, I used to script for scar and make my own scripts. But for some reason after coming back 3 years later, I can't get Simba to work. Here is my error:
http://gyazo.com/bc8882ecedbac342f730f39a226f89d3.png

EDIT: I have tried running as admin, and I've Googled this to no avail repeatedly.
So. I followed the guides to the T (Video and Text), I tried updating to SMART8 (Although that gave me a plethora of new errors, so I reverted). I started with Java7, didn't work. Updated to newest Java7, didn't work. No JDKs here though. I read a guide on how to uninstall cleanly (Revo), did that, deleted all registries and traces of J7, installed Java SE Update 32 JRE and JDK - Nothing. Uninstalled both, installed Java SE Update 43 JRE. There was no JDK for this so I tried to install JDK U41 (Not sure how well that worked).

I've tried downloading both 32bit/64bit versions of my Java JRE/JDKs, I've tried changing the path (This MAY be an issue as I was kind of stupidly stumbling around in there) in "My Computer -> Properties" etc.

I just can't seem to get it going. Does anyone have any ideas?

Shablo5
03-27-2013, 01:30 AM
I Really don't want to start paying for RiD, i'd rather get back into scripting. Is there anyone out there who can help me?