PDA

View Full Version : [Powerlevelling] PowerminerOSR - 0.1

Zorgatone
03-26-2013, 05:16 AM
[Powerlevelling] PowerminerOSR - 0.1 - Prerelease

Hello guys, I'm going to share this little script with the community.

Requirements: SRL-OSR (https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR), a pickaxe equipped or in the inventory.

This script powermines copper, other ores will be added soon. Enjoy :spot:

PS: Tested at Rimmington Mine, but should work everywhere.
(Tested also at Lumbridge East Swamp Mine and Varrock East Mine)
Beware: No banking

Added:
SRL-OSR Randoms handling
Lumbridge East Swamp Mine
Varrock East Mine

To Implement:
[IMPLEMENTED] -A better (random) wait timer beetween each ore.
[NOT IMPLEMENTED] - Iron Ores (East Varrock Only) and Tin Ores.

Report any bug. ;)

Known bugs:
[FIXED] -Doesn't work at Lumbridge East Swamp Mine, I'm updating the colors right now. (FIxed: added more colours)
[FIXED] -SRL-OSR Random solver will mouse hover the first ore in the inventory because it thinks that it's a strange boc from the random. I've reported the bug.. Still waiting for a fix from the SRL devs. (Fixed: It was my fault, forgot to change back the colour modifiers)
[FIXED] - Sometimes will loop moving the mouse over the dropped copper ores on the ground, and not mining the rocks. (Fixed: Filtered wrong colours)
[FIXED] - Will sometimes click on another rock before finishing to gathering it. I'm going to add a timer or inventory check (the second option is not a good idea without a timer)
[NOT FIXED] - Mining randoms that will break your pickaxes. Bring more than one in the inventory/equipped.
[NOT FIXED] - Some of the randoms npc that will attack you (depending on the SRL-OSR devs) and poison random.

Regards,
Zorgatone

VERSION 0.1a:20229

Zorgatone
03-26-2013, 05:18 AM
[RESERVED] ( I know there are other powerminers out there, but I wanted to try myself to make one :) )

mcbain
03-26-2013, 05:22 AM
put some randomness on your waiting! :D other than that, grats on release

Zorgatone
03-26-2013, 05:30 AM
put some randomness on your waiting! :D other than that, grats on release

Yes, that's what I'm about to add right now.. Still coding it.. It's not ready yet :)

mcbain
03-26-2013, 06:31 AM
Yeah you just posted it. I may have jumped the gun a bit there :D

keprofs0uls
03-26-2013, 07:55 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR\srl.simba' used from 'C:\Users\SHAUNS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\PowerMinerOS R-0.1a.simba'

i have gotten this a few time in other scripts as well tried to find out why but cant... please help, i made the folder in the includes and zipped it to it and still get this

prededor5
03-26-2013, 08:24 AM
Add Granite...

Zorgatone
03-26-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm releaseing the new updates in a few minute.. Now I've put some randomness in the clicks and solved all the known bugs..

Add Granite...

Well I'll do it at last I think.. Because in the desert is hard to check for the waterskins and fill them with water.

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR\srl.simba' used from 'C:\Users\SHAUNS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\PowerMinerOS R-0.1a.simba'

i have gotten this a few time in other scripts as well tried to find out why but cant... please help, i made the folder in the includes and zipped it to it and still get this

You need to install SRL-OSR there are some guides on the forums to do it

Woburt
03-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Start the bot, does nothing. Just stands there.

Zorgatone
03-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Start the bot, does nothing. Just stands there.

Where are you testing it? It supports Lumbridge east mine, Rimmington and East Varrock mine..
Check your brightness, it must be maxed, disable the sounds, and be sure that you downloaded SRL-OSR in the last two days and it's updated.

EDIT: Updated the script... Try also guys to update SRL-OSR frequently.. Check out the github page, and the guides on the forum :)

keprofs0uls
03-27-2013, 01:55 AM
Where are you testing it? It supports Lumbridge east mine, Rimmington and East Varrock mine..
Check your brightness, it must be maxed, disable the sounds, and be sure that you downloaded SRL-OSR in the last two days and it's updated.

EDIT: Updated the script... Try also guys to update SRL-OSR frequently.. Check out the github page, and the guides on the forum :)

when i tryied to update i got this

SRL Updater: Local Version - "1704" | Remote Version = "1709"
SRL Updater: Update File - "http://wizzup.org/static/srl/srl.tar.bz2"
SRL Updater: Downloading...
SRL Updater: Decompressing...
SRL Updater: Extracting...
SRL Update ERROR: Couldn't extract the tar archive

also i have put the folder in the includes/srl0osr folder and still dont work

Zorgatone
03-27-2013, 04:40 PM
when i tryied to update i got this

SRL Updater: Local Version - "1704" | Remote Version = "1709"
SRL Updater: Update File - "http://wizzup.org/static/srl/srl.tar.bz2"
SRL Updater: Downloading...
SRL Updater: Decompressing...
SRL Updater: Extracting...
SRL Update ERROR: Couldn't extract the tar archive

also i have put the folder in the includes/srl0osr folder and still dont work

You don't have to put the "folder" in Includes/SRL-OSR but extract the zip file inside it, under SRL-OSR you need to have more than one directory and files, not another SRL-OSR directory in it.. And the updater will update the standard SRL for EoC not 07

Deni_mulic
03-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Works great after modding it for common randoms. Just a shame SRL-OSR hasn't implemented the hard randoms yet :(.

botlover1234
03-31-2013, 04:53 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.

Zorgatone
03-31-2013, 07:35 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.

Update SRL-OSR, it's not a bug in my script.

sarmetto
04-01-2013, 03:14 AM
After it clicks on a node, the script will always move the mouse to the fence or a player and waits until it needs to click a node again (at rimmington), seems weird. Also always mines the same two nodes out of the 5.

wbotkris
04-01-2013, 08:36 AM
It's working so far, but why does this script spam me with these debug pop-ups? It's annoying.

http://imgur.com/aRJZ21U

purpleguy0
04-03-2013, 03:19 AM
works perfect!!but yes I want iron forget this copper stuff...

Contact
01-12-2014, 03:01 AM
Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "Create" at line 25, column 32 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartGraphics.simba"
thats what i get, can anyone help me fix it?

k1ller25
01-13-2014, 08:52 AM
Lmfao it only mines copper ore at (east varrock)
Won't touch iron lol
---------------------------------------------------
Good script, flawless though
Thanks man getting 99 mining at copper ores XD