Collect snape grass
Travel back
Drop coins near Peer the Seer
Talk with Peer the Seer to bank items
Pickup coins again
and repeat

YoHoJo
03-26-2013, 11:23 AM
Requests are okay but offering to buy scripts is not.
Edited your post.

Stoneunit
03-28-2013, 02:52 PM
This is a good request, is anyone working on this at the moment?

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 02:56 PM
This is a good request, is anyone working on this at the moment?

Well I'm not and nobody has come forward so far - why don'tyu go ahead and make :)?!!

BEST OF LUCK

Ian
03-28-2013, 03:16 PM
What do you mean by "pure style"?

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 03:19 PM
What do you mean by "pure style"?

I was wondering the same thing just now
it sounds so good though..hmmmmmmmmm :)

There's doggy style and then there's pure style

rizzyjizzy
03-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Why not make it the better alternative as well? Instead of spending 1k per trip after you beat the quest start fremenik isles, so after you get your 28 snape grass on waterbirth island, you can ferry to jatitzo and bank there, sail back to relekka, and repeat.

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Why not make it the better alternative as well? Instead of spending 1k per trip after you beat the quest start fremenik isles, so after you get your 28 snape grass on waterbirth island, you can ferry to jatitzo and bank there, sail back to relekka, and repeat.
it would take so long though to complete the quest this is really a lot of trouble and I know the quest has hard requirements and is tough to beat.

rizzyjizzy
03-28-2013, 03:39 PM
it would take so long though to complete the quest this is really a lot of trouble and I know the quest has hard requirements and is tough to beat.
fremenik trials isn't hard at all, you need to kill a lvl 60 something and then for the lyre part, you don't need the wc or crafting level, you just need to kill lanzig in his house about 50 times until he drops a lyre, speeds up the quest and you don't need to go through the task of getting it yourself. Besides, without that quest you can't wear a berserker helm :/

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 03:47 PM
fremenik trials isn't hard at all, you need to kill a lvl 60 something and then for the lyre part, you don't need the wc or crafting level, you just need to kill lanzig in his house about 50 times until he drops a lyre, speeds up the quest and you don't need to go through the task of getting it yourself. Besides, without that quest you can't wear a berserker helm :/

True that

berserker helm is great item but I think rune full helm is just as good or black mask for slayerism

rizzyjizzy
03-28-2013, 03:55 PM
True that

berserker helm is great item but I think rune full helm is just as good or black mask for slayerism

Its slightly better than a rune full helm, looks better, and opposed to a 800k mask, its 78k :p

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Its slightly better than a rune full helm, looks better, and opposed to a 800k mask, its 78k :p

mask looks so much better though and gives so much better statisticals to be honest so much more damage you can't compare it is the best helmet in game hands down no questions asked nuff said end of story period over and out.
And plus only slightly better than rune full, in my opinion rune full looks better especially if it is like player house helmet or maybe get lucky on treasuretrail?? :o

rizzyjizzy
03-28-2013, 04:07 PM
mask looks so much better though and gives so much better statisticals to be honest so much more damage you can't compare it is the best helmet in game hands down no questions asked nuff said end of story period over and out.
And plus only slightly better than rune full, in my opinion rune full looks better especially if it is like player house helmet or maybe get lucky on treasuretrail?? :o
Its amazing 15% bonuses are for slaying.. like when you're killing your slayer task.. thats why its so much :p

the0h
03-31-2013, 03:48 PM
pure style = 1 def so no frem trials -.-'

Stoneunit
04-02-2013, 07:14 AM
pure style = 1 def so no frem trials -.-'
its funny how they didn't even understand this, pures like him cant complete the quest, only start it in order to gain access to the peer seer bank and travel to waterbirth.