PDA

View Full Version : Red Chinchompas Hunter

higuybye
03-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Name -
Red Chinchompa Hunter

What does the script do? and Where does it do it?
Hunts Red Chinchompas below the Feldip Hills.

What does the script achieve?
Catches Red Chinchompas which brings in a lot of gold.

f2p/p2p? any other level / skill / quest requirements?
P2P 63 hunting

Do you have an account with these requirements you could lend to a dev?
Yes

Difficulty... (Easy/Medium/Hard)
I don't know if it will be easy or hard, so I'm going to say it will be Medium.

Kevin
03-26-2013, 12:55 PM
While requests are allowed here, we don't just hand out private scripts to whoever; that would make them no longer private. For it to be a private script, we would have to write it just for ourselves (or one of the higher ranked portions of the community).

So, in general, all "requests" are public only.

higuybye
03-26-2013, 12:56 PM
While requests are allowed here, we don't just hand out private scripts to whoever; that would make them no longer private. For it to be a private script, we would have to write it just for ourselves (or one of the higher ranked portions of the community).

So, in general, all "requests" are public only.

Thats fine with me if anyone is willing to do it.

F33NY
03-26-2013, 02:27 PM
+1 to anyone who can make this.

higuybye
03-27-2013, 10:11 AM
BUMP

I really want this!

Rhiot
03-27-2013, 10:18 AM
This can definitely be done with SPS, may look into it sometime this week. :) Problem is dealing with other players and the possible abuse, but the randoms/trap tracking is fairly simple.

higuybye
03-27-2013, 10:21 AM
This can definitely be done with SPS, may look into it sometime this week. :) Problem is dealing with other players and the possible abuse, but the randoms/trap tracking is fairly simple.

Thank you if there is anything you need help with if you start PM me. I cant script but i can get ID's

Rhiot
03-27-2013, 10:25 AM
Thank you if there is anything you need help with if you start PM me. I cant script but i can get ID's

No IDs would be used. Color finding can do wonders if done correctly. :)

higuybye
03-27-2013, 10:26 AM
No IDs would be used. Color finding can do wonders if done correctly. :)

oh ok I dont know what im tlking about so... :)

rj
03-27-2013, 10:35 AM

What does SPS have to do with red chins..

Rhiot
03-27-2013, 11:13 AM
What does SPS have to do with red chins..

It's not spam..SPS has to do with chins because you can use the position on the map and MMToMS to be able to track where your traps are... Please think a little before you say anything. I'm not stupid, i've done the same thing with reflection/color before.

Justin
03-27-2013, 11:25 AM
BUMP

I really want this!

Please don't bump posts as it's against the rules.

higuybye
03-27-2013, 01:25 PM
I edited the post to fit the guidelines.

darkage112
03-27-2013, 06:33 PM
I would love to see a script of this kind, for all you kind hearten developers pls consider this.

rj
03-27-2013, 07:40 PM
It's not spam..SPS has to do with chins because you can use the position on the map and MMToMS to be able to track where your traps are... Please think a little before you say anything. I'm not stupid, i've done the same thing with reflection/color before.

Reflection and color are 2 completely different things.

Rhiot
03-27-2013, 09:32 PM
Reflection and color are 2 completely different things.

Okay, but you're not understanding my point..you completely ignored what I said.

"you can use the position on the map and MMToMS to be able to track where your traps are"
Don't feel like arguing, allow your mind to process the line above, and completely read what I said.

rj
03-27-2013, 09:35 PM
okay, but you're not understanding my point..you completely ignored what i said.

"you can use the position on the map and mmtoms to be able to track where your traps are"
don't feel like arguing, allow your mind to process the line above, and completely read what i said.
everyones trap looks the same

Justin
03-27-2013, 10:02 PM

Read. He said MMToMS to track where your traps are.

Rhiot
03-27-2013, 10:10 PM

This is such a pointless argument. You're just trying to assert superiority over me because I'm a new user. At this point I'm not even sure if you deserve to be an SRL Member.

rj
03-27-2013, 10:12 PM
This is such a pointless argument. You're just trying to assert superiority over me because I'm a new user. At this point I'm not even sure if you deserve to be an SRL Member.

Join Date Mar 2013

It's actually not. Because everyones trap looks the same.

Rhiot
03-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Problem fixed. Added to ignore. Bye, have a nice day. Maybe we can chat when you grow up.

Justin
03-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Join Date Mar 2013

It's actually not. Because everyones trap looks the same.

Are you just ignoring the fact that MMToMS returns a TPoint that you use use to search for your boxtrap within that point?

I also love the fact you ignored the "At this point I'm not even sure if you deserve to be an SRL Member."

Problem fixed. Added to ignore. Bye, have a nice day. Maybe we can chat when you grow up.

+1

rj
03-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Are you just ignoring the fact that MMToMS returns a TPoint that you use use to search for your boxtrap within that point?

I also love the fact you ignored the "At this point I'm not even sure if you deserve to be an SRL Member."

Lol, he has been here for < 3 weeks.

Hes ignoring that fact that other people can hunt there therfor messing it up -.-

Justin
03-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Lol, he has been here for < 3 weeks.

Hes ignoring that fact that other people can hunt there therfor messing it up -.-

He might of only signed up 3 weeks ago but he seems to be more mature then you currently.

rj
03-27-2013, 10:23 PM
He might of only signed up 3 weeks ago but he seems to be more mature then you currently.

Hes being dismissive "Oh someone found critical issue lets call him stupid"

Hes mad because he knows it's a problem and hes trying to correct me. Also he has 23 posts. You can't even judge if hes mature or not, just look at some other "certain members" that you think are mature then end up making threads like "**** SRL"

NKN
03-27-2013, 10:25 PM

Hes mad because he knows it's a problem and hes trying to correct me. Also he has 23 posts. You can't even judge if hes mature or not, just look at some other "certain members" that you think are mature then end up making threads like "**** SRL"
Judging someones ability by their post count makes you look ignorant. Post count has nothing to do with how good they are.
You're just wrong. Grow up RJJ

Justin
03-27-2013, 10:32 PM

(CBA PM'ing you) - Who do you think gets more butthurt about rep? Me or you? Considering you have made 2-4 threads about getting re-repped.. I'm going to say.. you (P.S your -2 didn't do crap)

You can judge someone by their posts, you have over 1.5k posts and most of them are immature\pointless, On the other hand, Rhiot has LESS then 30 and already shows more maturity and you IMHO.

Turpinator
03-27-2013, 10:47 PM
Annnyway. Seeing as RJJ is having a little trouble understanding the logic... Ill try to explain it the best i can.

So. Rhiot will use sps to get position. Knowing you can only set 5 traps, he could lay a trap, save that position under lets say... trap 1. move, repeat until all 5 traps have coordinates. Then his script will then 'filter' the colors/traps/etc by location... and will only worry about those positioned in the previously recorded places. Its all about keeping track of where your traps are.
Granted yes, other traps could cause some problems, but a quick chatbox check after clicking a trap could confirm if the trap isnt yours, ie 'This is not your trap'

I believe a full working chin hunter has never been completely released because (1) the scripter never needed to worry about other traps as he was doing it for himself and (2) he wasnt using it for hardcore goldfarming. Just beause no one has released a full out script for this, doesnt mean it cant be done rjj. If you put your mind to it, im sure you can accomplish almost anything.

Hump War
03-28-2013, 03:02 AM
How would this be a private script? if you release it to everyone it would be a public one wouldn't it?
and also i would love to see this script.

darkage112
03-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Lovely how every one went of-topic here, any how pls some one create this script.

Im New Sry
03-30-2013, 05:53 PM
I highly doubt anyone who makes this will release it, even to SRL members. Your best bet is would learn some scripting and making the script yourself.

jakepinch
03-31-2013, 12:11 AM
I'd be willing to pay RS07 GP for this.

sahibjs
03-31-2013, 12:43 AM
I'd be willing to pay RS07 GP for this.

Against the rules mate. You can't purchase scripts.

jakepinch
03-31-2013, 12:54 AM
Against the rules mate. You can't purchase scripts.

I'd be willing to pay for this with love. T^T

wthomas
03-31-2013, 01:38 AM
Either way, would MMtoMS be accurate enough to do this correctly with many traps in one place? I think a better way would be to mark the positions on the main screen and update TPA as much as possible with knows trap positions, Correlate each point in the tpa to one form the "snapshot" from before allowing a few pixels of movement thus tracking the boxes. This works with tracking trees whilst walking to them after clicking Chop so no reason why it shouldn't work perfectly here. Though i doubt a public chin script will be released anytime soon. :)

bawa
04-01-2013, 03:11 AM
man this script would be amazing and let me have an actual life, currently grinding chins manually for hours upon end really takes a toll on myself. would be willing to do many dirty things for this script!