PDA

View Full Version : cFlax [SPS-OSR/SRL-OSR/SMART]

Cheddy
03-26-2013, 05:01 PM
cFlax

Back In Development! (Reflection Walking Added / Better Flax Picking And Banking)

Complete rehash of my old script: better walking, banking, and picking.

To run this you will need to have:
https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104778
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105049
I rely on you to know how to install them. If you don't, there are instructions in the forums.

What It Currently Does:
-Picks Flax - Improved
-Walks To Bank (Using Reflection/Radial)
-Banks The Flax - Improved
-Walks Back To Field (Using Reflection/Radial)
-A Small Amount Of Anti-ban
-A Progress Reporter
-All Possible Randoms (Both Of OSR-SRL Randoms And
-Start In The Field
-Auto Updating Hooks File

Ideas For The Future:
-Add Spinning Function
-Add More Failsafes
-Add Reflection Function Checking Features To Make It More Reliable
-Add A Greater Anti-Ban
-Possible Auto Updater?

Known Problems:
-None

Thanks To:
-@Flight For his extended random solver
-@Hoodz For the functions in the reflection include

22233 - The MiniReflection (My Version) Include Goes In : Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc
22278 - The Hooks For RS Go In : Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc

xstrunitx
03-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Ima try this tonight :p

Cheddy
03-26-2013, 05:18 PM
Ima try this tonight :p
Be careful though, no anti-randoms yet :(

Ilpo
03-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Works fine till it needs banking, think it doesn't know the location?

Cheddy
03-26-2013, 05:50 PM
Works fine till it needs banking, think it doesn't know the location?

Yeh, that the is fault with the current SPS-OSR, it is on/off. Sometimes it works fine, other times it doesn't work. Just hope they fix it soon :)
Any ideas on improvements?

Ilpo
03-26-2013, 05:52 PM
No idea, but apparently it doesn't bank for me at all. Have tried multiple times :P

Cheddy
03-26-2013, 05:56 PM
No idea, but apparently it doesn't bank for me at all. Have tried multiple times :P
Does it walk to the bank or is it stuck at the field? Also please post the debug. The SPS should return something like this at the field : "2783,2891". Also is your SPS-OSR the most up to date one, as I had the same problem earlier when mine was out of date

Ilpo
03-26-2013, 06:03 PM
SPS returns 2591,3147
SPS returns 2599,3215 and its stuck at the field yes, not 100% is it up to date one, downloaded from your link.

BrianDaTruth
03-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Tested it for a few mins.

I added {$DEFINE SMART8} and it worked just fine.

Also it does the anti ban too much. It picks 1 flax and then checks str xp or spins camera.

Walking worked fine, sometimes it would walk to the top of the flax fliends above the fence then circles around it.

Keep at it. ;)

Cheddy
03-26-2013, 06:19 PM
Ahh, just change the anti-ban frequency to a bit higher. The variable is called "AntiFreq", it is in the constants. I will be uploading a newer version in a second anyway, with a progress reporter. and the higher it is, the less anti-ban there is. I recommend setting it to about "20". I was just testing the anti-ban and forgot to raise it again. I ought to try Smart8, havn't got round to it yet though :S

Hamish
03-26-2013, 06:36 PM
Gonna give this a shot pretty soon, i'll post feedback.

Cheddy
03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
And The New Version Is Up

Ilpo
03-26-2013, 07:49 PM
Working like a charm, cheers!

Joxmb
03-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Just moves mouse around over players and stuff when I start in seers bank. I have brightness at highest setting what's wrong?

To person beneath me, yeah I have I had to just download runescape_Surface07 as I only had runescape_surface.

That's with 1.4^

I tried 1.3 now and it clicks once down south of bank once and then does the same thing (moving mouse around)

Cheddy
03-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Feel retarded asking but I get:

SPS_GetArea ERROR: Exception: Error while reading stream: File "C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface07\6_6. png" does not exist
SPS_MergeAreas ERROR: Exception: You are accessing an invalid point, (0,0) at bitmap[3]
SPS_GetArea ERROR: Exception: Error while reading stream: File "C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface07\6_6. png" does not exist
SPS_MergeAreas ERROR: Exception: You are accessing an invalid point, (0,0) at bitmap[5]
Error: Exception: Access violation at line 395
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 4, 6, 9]

If I try to rerun it I get:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\sps-osr.simba(55:35): Unknown identifier 'MMCX' at line 54

line 54 is c.IOManager, false, 0, 0, MMCX-60, MMCY-60, MMCX+60, MMCY+60

I have DTM installed and stuff so not sure what to do.

Have You installed SPS/OSR? If so, do it again because it hasn't worked :) Hope that helped

Cheddy
03-26-2013, 08:16 PM
Just moves mouse around over players and stuff when I start in seers bank. I have brightness at highest setting what's wrong?

To person beneath me, yeah I have I had to just download runescape_Surface07 as I only had runescape_surface.

That's with 1.4^

I tried 1.3 now and it clicks once down south of bank once and then does the same thing (moving mouse around)

Have you installed the fonts as well?

wolfguy7
03-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Testing right now!

Edit : It doesn't start from the bank, but it works at the flax field.

Joxmb
03-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Have you installed the fonts as well?

The ones from the yohojo video guide yeah.

checked folder and I see charsnpc07, charestrade07, smallchars07, statchars07, upchars07.

wolfguy7
03-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Doesn't bank, just stays at the flax field with full inventory. Are we supposed to replace the fonts with the other include because I also used the one from yohojo.

Cheddy
03-26-2013, 08:46 PM
Doesn't bank, just stays at the flax field with full inventory. Are we supposed to replace the fonts with the other include because I also used the one from yohojo.

H'mm,sounds like SPS again. I can't do anything about that, just have to wait for a stable update.

p.s: I am having the same problem now :(

wolfguy7
03-26-2013, 08:49 PM
H'mm,sounds like SPS again. I can't do anything about that, just have to wait for a stable update.

p.s: I am having the same problem now :(

Yeah, just sits there after a full inv :P

Sjoe
03-26-2013, 08:53 PM
removed

odannyboy
03-26-2013, 08:59 PM
Been using the new version with SMART8, it stops alot and doesn't do anything until I restart the script.

Hamish
03-26-2013, 09:20 PM
Walking seems good but the flax picking is super slow since it runs around to a different flax bush each time instead of gathering multiple from the same. It also didn't detect the walk back spot once it had full inventory

mcbain
03-27-2013, 01:36 AM
Yeh, that the is fault with the current SPS-OSR, it is on/off. Sometimes it works fine, other times it doesn't work. Just hope they fix it soon :)
Any ideas on improvements?

What sps are you using? The one i have from the unofficial development section works amazing! Never misses.

Binnert
03-27-2013, 10:59 AM
I can't seem to install SPS-OSR,
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SPS/sps-osr.simba' used from 'C:\Users\---\Downloads\cFlax 1-4 Public.simba'
I don't wanna be the noob but i also can't seem to find a good tutorial on how to do this
any advise?
Thanks in advance

TurboTrym
03-27-2013, 01:58 PM
Yeah, just sits there after a full inv :P

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Trym\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Tem porary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KNPFEAJH\cFlax 1-4 Public.simba'

Debug
03-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Trym\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Tem porary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KNPFEAJH\cFlax 1-4 Public.simba'

Download SRL-OSR official include, make a folder called SRL-OSR in Simba/Includes and unzip the files from the archive into the created folder

Lillie_Services
03-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Gets stuck on the option tab, with the brightness settings, clicks on the running mode and sits there.

Debug
03-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Anyone having the Error while reading streams/unable to find bitmap error, make sure that the image files are within 'C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface07\' and not 'C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface07\SOM EOTHERFOLDER' as I had the same problem before shifting the img files.

Been running this script for an hour or so now, it is a little buggy. Main problems ive seen is are banking, where it will just sit in the bank for ages and not open the booth. Ive noticed this mainly when the bank booth is facing the camera (so youre looking back on the flax fields as if the maples are behind you. Another problem ive seen is that it doesnt walk properly and will sometimes either get stuck in the court house or run toward the maples random. I've even seen it go upstairs in the bank! Requires a little babysitting but its definitely better than clicking flax all day!

odannyboy
03-27-2013, 11:05 PM
This really doesnt work for me. Everytime I get a full inventory, the bot turns on running, stays on options and doesnt move at all.

odannyboy
03-28-2013, 08:42 PM
Sorry to double post, but (btw, I have no programming knowledge whatsoever.) I've noticed that my bot seems to always stop running at a certain point on the map, when running back to the bank; And I've noticed that it's at the same point the minimap starts showing the courthouse, and the same point SPS 6_7 ends.

http://i.imgur.com/eBcdiFg.jpg http://i.imgur.com/VFhpDMn.png

Is it possible that the SPS img needs to be resized? Once again, it's most likely I'm wrong, I have no knowledge of programming, just adept common sense.

fluffycluffy
03-28-2013, 08:45 PM
Great work! Can't wait for Crafting feature

eironjik
03-28-2013, 09:24 PM
for me it just stand in bank , have everything installed
got this error
Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\common.simba(59:15): Unknown identifier 'returnTPAExceptColors' at line 58
Compiling failed.
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps-osr.simba(480:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 479
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps-osr.simba(482:3): Variable 'DEGREEFIX' never used at line 481
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps-osr.simba(483:3): Variable 'FINDPOINT' never used at line 482
[Hint] C:\Users\kasutaja\Downloads\cFlax 1-3 Public.simba(125:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 124
[Hint] C:\Users\kasutaja\Downloads\cFlax 1-3 Public.simba(16:1): Variable 'TOT' never used at line 15
[Hint] C:\Users\kasutaja\Downloads\cFlax 1-3 Public.simba(16:1): Variable 'INV' never used at line 15
and this with 1.4

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps-osr.simba(480:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 479
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps-osr.simba(482:3): Variable 'DEGREEFIX' never used at line 481
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps-osr.simba(483:3): Variable 'FINDPOINT' never used at line 482
[Hint] C:\Users\kasutaja\Downloads\cFlax 1-4 Public.simba(125:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 124
[Hint] C:\Users\kasutaja\Downloads\cFlax 1-4 Public.simba(17:1): Variable 'TOT' never used at line 16
[Hint] C:\Users\kasutaja\Downloads\cFlax 1-4 Public.simba(17:1): Variable 'INV' never used at line 16

TurboTrym
03-29-2013, 01:26 AM
where can i download SRL-OSR, please help.

jimmehbb
03-29-2013, 02:21 AM
EDIT: Nvm easy fix to my issue. Lol.

JhzBlanco
03-29-2013, 06:20 AM
Where can I download the SRL-OSR code?

tealc
03-29-2013, 06:25 AM
Where can I download the SRL-OSR code?

https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR/archive/master.zip

JhzBlanco
03-29-2013, 06:28 AM
thank you,I'm sorry I'm a noob, i don't know what to do with it :/

Cheddy
03-29-2013, 12:17 PM
The reason for walking problems is the SPS maps. they are outdated and are causing walking problems. I know someone who has contacted Sean (The developer of SPS) to try and get him to fiix it. Until then, i'm useless

odannyboy
03-29-2013, 02:27 PM
The reason for walking problems is the SPS maps. they are outdated and are causing walking problems. I know someone who has contacted Sean (The developer of SPS) to try and get him to fiix it. Until then, i'm useless

Holy shit, I was... right? btw, I 'made' an SPS map that would cover all the area needed for this script, but of course the positions of the script are relevant to the old SPS...

http://i.imgur.com/St61cNC.jpg

Cheddy
03-29-2013, 08:17 PM
I will download your sps on Sunday and edit the code. I am at a party now and am busy tomorrow. Feel free to do it yourself until then.

jimmehbb
03-30-2013, 07:26 AM
I'm assuming there's antileech? I can't code to save my life, but very interested in using script. Lol. Any help? :D

jimmehbb
03-30-2013, 07:42 AM
Maybe not? I dont understand what the "Hint" lines are for.

Picked 1 load of flax as I write this, (one complete loop) so better progress than I was having before. :)

EDIT: Seems to be quite slow to click flax and travel to/from bank. Not sure if I can speed this up anywhere in script or not.

Cheddy
03-30-2013, 12:07 PM
Maybe not? I dont understand what the "Hint" lines are for.

Picked 1 load of flax as I write this, (one complete loop) so better progress than I was having before. :)

EDIT: Seems to be quite slow to click flax and travel to/from bank. Not sure if I can speed this up anywhere in script or not.

Please remember that this is only in beta, I will be improving features once I get the fundamentals such as walking to work properly. There is a way I have theorized that will hopefully solve the SPS and walking however, I am away until tomorrow. Will release version 1.5 and probably version 2.0 tomorrow night.
1.5 will contain hopefully fixed walking, more antiban features, and a few of the non-teleport antirandoms.
2.0 will contain crafting and hopefully sped up flax picking.

Cheddy
03-30-2013, 12:08 PM
I'm assuming there's antileech? I can't code to save my life, but very interested in using script. Lol. Any help? :D
There is no anti-leech, it against the new SRL rules sadly :(

mohammed49
03-30-2013, 12:19 PM
it picks really slow how can i make it pick faster?

mohammed49
03-30-2013, 12:21 PM
There is no anti-leech, it against the new SRL rules sadly :(

im not good at it either ive made simple script not like these lol
ive made autotypers / horsey spammers / dice bots using simba not good at leach stuff :/

mohammed49
03-30-2013, 12:43 PM
fixed it but when it picks it does it too slow and picks all over the field not from closest one?????????

sikerim6155
03-30-2013, 01:45 PM
this doesn't bank:S

Cheddy
03-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Please stop moaning about banking. If you have read the initial description I know about this problem but won't be available to fix it until tomorrow after.

tuleynal
03-30-2013, 06:14 PM
I dont know if its only me but when I start the script i get a lot of [HINT]'s on Simba, whatever that is.
And the bot just stands there.. Once it actually picked 4 or 5 flax but it was really slow..

Hi Im Justin
03-30-2013, 06:34 PM
just doesn't do anything... bot just moves map, turns on run then does nothing...

Cheddy
03-30-2013, 07:13 PM
Please stop moaning about banking. If you have read the initial description I know about this problem but won't be available to fix it until tomorrow after.

Cheddy
03-30-2013, 07:16 PM
The hints are just unused variables that I have put in for future use.

tuleynal
03-30-2013, 08:11 PM
The hints are just unused variables that I have put in for future use.

Okay mate thanks for the answer, also like someone posted above. All it does is turn run on, rotate the camera and stand there :).
Best of luck mate cant wait til its complete.

Edit: I actually tried the older version and that one works pretty good, except for that its clicks are really slow! maybe thats useful to know.

ilikehacks
03-31-2013, 02:54 PM
This needs some work on the banking.. It also is pretty slow when picking.

Cheddy
03-31-2013, 07:33 PM
Version 1.5 Is Out. Will Probably be the last until I either devise a method of doing the other anti-randoms, or the SPS Include get amended. I will continue to support in the forums.

kizzzaa
03-31-2013, 10:20 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SPS/sps-osr.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Kizza\Downloads\cFlax 1-5 Public.simba'

Any Ideas, I have SRL-OSR in, i have no clue what to do next

odannyboy
03-31-2013, 11:24 PM
How do I use the spinning feature?

Mmmkile
04-01-2013, 02:24 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SPS/sps-osr.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Kizza\Downloads\cFlax 1-5 Public.simba'

Any Ideas, I have SRL-OSR in, i have no clue what to do next

There is a specific SPS portion of the SRL-OSR you have to download.

Cheddy
04-01-2013, 08:13 AM
How do I use the spinning feature?

I am not fully sure it works yet. My smart broke whilst I was testing so I am focused on fixing that. I think I fixed the walking but am unable to test due to smart. Am leaving for a week's holiday in five minutes I may do some development in the journey. I've also got gcses to revise for :-X

kizzzaa
04-01-2013, 10:53 AM
There is a specific SPS portion of the SRL-OSR you have to download.

Got a download for me please buddy? thanks

milo11
04-01-2013, 08:25 PM
SPS_MergeAreas ERROR: Exception: You are accessing an invalid point, (0,0) at bitmap[3]
SPS_GetArea ERROR: Exception: Error while reading stream: File "C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface07\5_6. png" does not exist
SPS_MergeAreas ERROR: Exception: You are accessing an invalid point, (0,0) at bitmap[5]
Error: Exception: Access violation at line 398
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 4, 6, 9]

anyone? O.O

idontlikeu
04-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Ehh i got every req. but i started it it goes fine till it logs on it goes to run and camera moves a little bit but then it doesn't do nothing it freezes any helps pleas? it s the 1-5 ..

Cheddy
04-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Ehh i got every req. but i started it it goes fine till it logs on it goes to run and camera moves a little bit but then it doesn't do nothing it freezes any helps pleas? it s the 1-5 ..
I am on holiday this week so will not be developing. Am going to switch the walking system to radial walk rather than SPS as it is so buggy. The reason that the SPS is buggy is due to the lack of perfect north. You may have noticed that I tried to fix this in y script by using SPS_BlindWalk rather than follow a path however, it still finds the wrong location due to degree fix not walking due to the lcak of perfect north. On holiday until Friday. Maybe try to add radial walk yourselves if you know how :P Treat it as an advanced anti-leech until Saturday :)

gekke knaap5
04-05-2013, 10:59 PM
it toggles run on and does nothing :(?

Stoic
04-06-2013, 11:41 AM
how mny flaxs an hour?

Cheddy
04-06-2013, 12:39 PM
how mny flaxs an hour?
Not many with this one, Have almost completed a radial walking one, it is much faster but their are still some bugs with it.

caillou
04-08-2013, 10:09 PM
testing right now!

drics07
04-09-2013, 06:10 AM
Loads and all but my character just stands there and does nothing besides click randomly

caillou
04-09-2013, 11:15 PM
seems 1.4 works better than 1.5

mhdjml
04-17-2013, 11:44 PM
it does pick and banks flawlessly however it is very slow, waits a lot while going to bank and coming back

Cheddy
09-17-2013, 09:50 PM
So yeh guys, I have completely fixed the bot(thanks to various SRL masters :P (names will be given when uploaded), I have added reflection walking, with radial walk as a backup. I have also made the picking and banking flawless. It does as many anti-randoms as is possible at this moment in time, but apart from that it is seen to be flawless! (Expect it Tomorrow!)

Cheddy
09-18-2013, 08:40 PM
It's finally up. Version 2.0, almost flawless (with 2 exceptions). Admin can you please change the Title of this thread to "cFlax" as it no longer uses SPS etc

arturiccc
09-23-2013, 05:14 PM
[Error] D:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/MiniReflection.simba(16:9): Unknown identifier 'SmartGetFieldObject' at line 15
getting this error all scripts are working, i included all attachments... anyways not working any solutions?

Hoodz
09-23-2013, 05:20 PM
[Error] D:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/MiniReflection.simba(16:9): Unknown identifier 'SmartGetFieldObject' at line 15
getting this error all scripts are working, i included all attachments... anyways not working any solutions?

Install smart8.2

arturiccc
09-23-2013, 07:41 PM
Install smart8.2
Already installed smart 8.2 but im too stupid to run 8.2... i can't understand the whole thing i read threads...about it .. try'd to replace code but anyway i keep receiving those errors..

Hoodz
09-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Already installed smart 8.2 but im too stupid to run 8.2... i can't understand the whole thing i read threads...about it .. try'd to replace code but anyway i keep receiving those errors..

you can find the correct smartparams for smart8.2 in my hoodzghouls thread (somewhere around the first page). link is in my sig

arturiccc
09-23-2013, 08:00 PM
Thanks a lot! Now done =]

Cheddy
09-25-2013, 08:21 PM
Is it working?

arturiccc
09-25-2013, 08:47 PM
Is it working?
Yes, it works. I could give 99%. Tested a lot around 8 hours without breaking, only bee random is irritating which stops script.

Cheddy
09-25-2013, 09:47 PM
Yeh, I've got some 4 hour proggies, Randoms keep on breaking it but hopefully we will have solvers that actually work thanks to reflection developers soon =)

botsrs
09-26-2013, 02:03 AM
Keeps walking past the field to Catherby and over way past the anvil in Seer's Village and sometimes have to correct it or it sits there. Other than that works fine, can't get a proggy longer than 2hr though.
EDIT: Also, if it happens to disconnect and goes back to the 'lobby' screen where you have to click to continue, it just sits there. Other scripts I've used detects that :)

arturiccc
09-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Keeps walking past the field to Catherby and over way past the anvil in Seer's Village and sometimes have to correct it or it sits there. Other than that works fine, can't get a proggy longer than 2hr though.Restart script if it walks to another direction and you can disable smart and move you'r character to right place after that enable smart again and it will do it right.

Cheddy
10-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Yeh, i'm going to make an auto-updater for my hooks file, and after that it will be flawless (apart from randoms; but i don't have time to develop antirandoms)

arturiccc
10-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Yeh, i'm going to make an auto-updater for my hooks file, and after that it will be flawless (apart from randoms; but i don't have time to develop antirandoms)

yeey, keep it up. Hope i will see soon working script

Cheddy
10-05-2013, 04:19 PM
I've fixed it on my end =) Just need to release the updated hooks :D

errerr
10-05-2013, 08:01 PM
solved

but got another issue:

Loading SMART: World 3
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "ActivateClient not available for this target" at line 155, column 3
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4, 5]

Cheddy
10-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Issues with Simba 1.0. Downgrade to 0.99 and disable auto updater until a stable OSR SRL 6 has been released =)

Hoodz
10-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Issues with Simba 1.0. Downgrade to 0.99 and disable auto updater until a stable OSR SRL 6 has been released =)

Its working for me..

Cheddy
10-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Hmm, I'm on 0.99 I couldn't get anything to compile on 1.0 and it wouldn't give me any IDE feedback :/

arturiccc
10-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Hmm, I'm on 0.99 I couldn't get anything to compile on 1.0 and it wouldn't give me any IDE feedback :/
I got the same problem ;/

Cheddy
10-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Oh and with the new hooks file you need to call SetupHooks; before SetupSRL, Please add this yourself until i release the next revison

NiteLeaf
10-15-2013, 08:34 AM
How much does this make per hr?

Cheddy
10-15-2013, 07:21 PM
Dunno, I don't use it anymore XD

n0m
11-12-2013, 01:38 AM
Thanks, brb botting some $$

rawfl
12-06-2013, 06:30 PM
SMART 8.3 is out now so this is outdated maybe it's not working for me I get this:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\MiniReflection.simba(16:59): Invalid number of parameters at line 16
Compiling failed.

aadihp
12-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Hey! First of all, a BIG thanks to you for coming up with this in your free time! :)

Secondly, I'm getting this error

Math error at line 141
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 3]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [0, SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 4]

I saw a comment where you'd mentioned to downgrade to Simba 0.99. Could you please tell me how to do it?

Much appreciated!

Just so you know, the client launches fine and stuff, but there's it just stays there doing nothing.

aadihp
12-08-2013, 07:07 AM
Found it! Hadn't added SetupReflection to code! :)

Praizey
12-28-2013, 07:02 AM
Can someone help me solve this?

[Error] D:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(76:20): Unknown identifier 'SmartGetAvailablePID' at line 76
Compiling failed.

Lion King
01-02-2014, 12:29 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\MiniReflection.simba(16:59): Invalid number of parameters at line 16

Relevance of this? I've re-installed and fallowed the guide. Not understanding why this script will not work but all of my others run perfectly fine.

XunknownX
01-03-2014, 05:07 PM

Relevance of this? I've re-installed and fallowed the guide. Not understanding why this script will not work but all of my others run perfectly fine.

im getting the same error. i copied and replaced the includes have updated smart and simba other scripts work just fine, cant seem to find a fix anyone help please?

Lion King
01-15-2014, 07:03 PM
im getting the same error. i copied and replaced the includes have updated smart and simba other scripts work just fine, cant seem to find a fix anyone help please?

Tried pretty much everything, kind of called it quits for now.
Slow replies on these forums :p
Only run into the problem on this script, though.

s3art
01-20-2014, 03:25 AM
Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(76:20): Unknown identifier 'SmartGetAvailablePID' at line 76
Compiling failed.

Can somebody please help me with this error. I've been looking everywhere trying to fix it. Thanks

tame impala
01-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(76:20): Unknown identifier 'SmartGetAvailablePID' at line 76
Compiling failed.

Can somebody please help me with this error. I've been looking everywhere trying to fix it. Thanks

having the same problem i'll let you know if i can fix it;'

Cheddy
02-04-2014, 10:38 PM
having the same problem i'll let you know if i can fix it;'

Haha, nice to see that people are still using my script! How have you got around outdated hooks? Have you updated them yourself? I personally have moved onto java as it is and always was my favourite language :D I would love to help you but I can't remember how simba's reflection bodge works really :/ Sorry :(

villa
03-02-2014, 04:48 PM
so this aint working?

Cheddy
03-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Ermmmm, I dunno; I've moved on and made my own reflection/injection bot now so I don't use simba anymore ='( If you understand java you will be able to hack around in the minireflection and change the number of params, it should only require two (one for the parent object, one for the hook, maybe one for a multi aswell) unless he has adjusted it so you have to manually have to input the classloader (if its static (which I believe it is in simba))

Generally, it probably isn't working unless you hack around a bit in the reflection api I made and provided =)