PDA

View Full Version : AshamanGnomeAgility

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Ashaman88
03-26-2013, 10:55 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2wm3xux.png

Please read ALL directions before starting and/or posting

Credits:
-Donations to continue all script development: vladko78 (http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=79304), Ibotskillz, Sin, Hazzah, dangerousgoods and a few others..
- skillew for the great banner!

Features:

-Does the gnome agility course
-Random mouse movements, random pixels
-Progress reports
-up to XXk xp/hr (not sure if proggy is accurate, didn't delve into rates)
-Accurate obstacle detection, with 2-3 backup methods at each spot
-Accurate positioning, knows which area you are in
-Randoms support (handled by include- report any randoms issues on the random dev thread)

Instructions:

-SRL-OSR include installed Instructions Here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99577)
-Smart 8.0+ installed Here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87801)
-Start at beginning of course
-Put your hair color in - use the color picker to grab it (please have a hair/hat that is pretty unique from surroundings)
-Start with testhair=true so you can see if the hair color you picked was good enough (high tolerance setting is good)
-Fill out player details especially nickname!
-Also try not to have a lot of brown and/or green clothing (not sure if it will mess it up at all)

Known Bugs:
-Sometimes gets stuck at balance rope if gnome is right next to it, but will eventually recover (fix for this coming)
-Randoms
-IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS A TIME WHERE IT IS JUST STANDING THERE - PLEASE POST A PIC OF THE MINIMAP!!!

Proggys:

Longest:
=========AshamanGnomeAgility=========
============Version: 1.3=============
Time Running: 10 Hours, 25 Minutes and 40 Seconds
Experience Earned: 43769
Experience/Hour: 4197
=====================================

============Version: 1.1=============
Time Running: 5 Hours, 59 Minutes and 59 Seconds
Experience Earned: 24998.5
Experience/Hour: 4167

============Version: 1.0=============
Time Running: 3 Hours, 14 Minutes and 29 Seconds
Experience Earned: 18338
Experience/Hour: 5657

Time Running: 2 Hours, 9 Minutes and 17 Seconds
Experience Earned: 13494
Experience/Hour: 6262

Version History:
-v1.0 Initial Release
-v1.1 Put project on git, added auto updater, added more colors for mm detection, changed up tightrope detection, few other tweaks
-v1.2 Several fixes, added more debug, added timeout, added 6hr log back in support, added debug line to see if hair is detected for people with long pauses after pipe
-v1.3 Pipe fix, sped up another thing, other stuff

Donations:
I only put this up at the request of users, please note that ALL Donations go to script development.
https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=UDALKH9BQ5B94&lc=US&item_name=AshamanScripts&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonH osted)

As this is an initial release, and I didn't feel like doing all bugs myself, please post any issues not already listed on the bug list :)

Sjoe
03-26-2013, 10:56 PM
Best 07 script ever!

The one and only Ashaman :)

Bicep
03-26-2013, 11:01 PM
looking forward to testing this! will update you with my findings

Ian
03-26-2013, 11:04 PM
Grats on the release! Think you'll get a 100h proggy? ;)

Ashaman88
03-26-2013, 11:18 PM
Grats on the release! Think you'll get a 100h proggy? ;)

Doubtful unless random solvers are completed :/

But thanks guys!

jeffles
03-26-2013, 11:35 PM
Sorry for noob question, how do you know the number/code for the hair color? Where am able to find color codes, would appreciate the help, thanks

Justin
03-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Finally a good 07 script :P

E:

MMouse(LogBox2.X1+3,LogBox2.Y1-2,2,2);
ClickMouse2(True);

Why not

Mouse(LogBox2.X1+3,LogBox2.Y1-2,2,2, mouse_Left);

Ian
03-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Sorry for noob question, how do you know the number/code for the hair color? Where am able to find color codes, would appreciate the help, thanks

Use the color picker tool in Simba. It looks like an eye dropper

StickToTheScript
03-26-2013, 11:44 PM
Use the color picker tool in Simba. It looks like an eye dropper

Ha ha! i have never thought of it as an eye dropper.... I have always thought of it as a turkey baster. Lol. XD

ifkinwantonefilecancer
03-27-2013, 12:18 AM
Hmmm, followed the instructions and it seems it's only doing the Balancing Log. Any thoughts?

SvenskaTyskn
03-27-2013, 12:30 AM
For me it sais "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\AshamanGnomeAgility.simba'"
Am i doing something wrong?

avenga
03-27-2013, 12:38 AM
For me it sais "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\AshamanGnomeAgility.simba'"
Am i doing something wrong?

same problem for me

Proman
03-27-2013, 12:50 AM
This is actually the first SIMBA script I've gotten to work. Quick question though, is this script supposed to just do the log obstacle at the beginning of the course? Because that's all its doing for me.

dennfoxjames
03-27-2013, 01:06 AM
Found a bug, when the pipe is being used, it just waits then when it assumes it has gone through the pipe it goes back to the start of the course.

nirmalspeed
03-27-2013, 01:24 AM
How would you fix the part right before crossing the tight rope so it doesn't always spin the map and check run/inventory, make it do this behavior randomly and without wasting time. Its pretty botty behavior lol and also after the slippery log, it pauses for a good 5 seconds. If you can get rid of that and add the map spins randomly, i think this bot will be perfect. Just used it from 1-20 in like an hour.

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 02:16 AM
same problem for me

Read OP - you need the OSR include - search around forums for how to install until i can link to a guide

This is actually the first SIMBA script I've gotten to work. Quick question though, is this script supposed to just do the log obstacle at the beginning of the course? Because that's all its doing for me.

If it is just doing the first part - then I need you to take a pic of the minimap and save it as a png and send it to me.

Found a bug, when the pipe is being used, it just waits then when it assumes it has gone through the pipe it goes back to the start of the course.

No it does not - it isn't detecting your hair (hair color and tolerance wasn't set correctly), It should continue to click on the pipes until it gets through.

How would you fix the part right before crossing the tight rope so it doesn't always spin the map and check run/inventory, make it do this behavior randomly and without wasting time. Its pretty botty behavior lol and also after the slippery log, it pauses for a good 5 seconds. If you can get rid of that and add the map spins randomly, i think this bot will be perfect. Just used it from 1-20 in like an hour.

It is set to only check the run setting when it is running back to the start. It shouldn't spin the compass until after it clicks on the tree to go down. As for the pausing after the log - post a pic of the minimap as a png por favor.

Also whenever you come across an issue - try running it in debug mode and let me know what it says

Proman
03-27-2013, 03:02 AM
I have also been getting the spinning error on the rope. It keeps right clicking walk across rope and getting a message of I can't reach that. I've noticed when the bot gets stuck somewhere it often checks the options tab as well as inventory before doing something else. I will try to get a picture of the minimap for you. It's really strange, the first time I ran the script I was stuck repeating the log obstacle and the 2nd time it went through the course a couple of times before getting stuck on the log again.

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 03:09 AM
I have also been getting the spinning error on the rope. It keeps right clicking walk across rope and getting a message of I can't reach that. I've noticed when the bot gets stuck somewhere it often checks the options tab as well as inventory before doing something else. I will try to get a picture of the minimap for you. It's really strange, the first time I ran the script I was stuck repeating the log obstacle and the 2nd time it went through the course a couple of times before getting stuck on the log again.

Have you caught how it ends up right next to the tightrope? I've seen it there too but I haven't caught how it gets there. Also make sure all your chats are off forgot to mention. Max brightness and all that jazz

nirmalspeed
03-27-2013, 03:58 AM
I'm not sure how well the randoms solver works but sandwich lady teleported me while I wasn't paying attention. And for the pause before the net, it is literally after it crosses the log. Ex: Script clicks on log, character crosses log, pauses 4-5 seconds, script clicks on net. Nothing happens during the pause.

Toxcicity
03-27-2013, 05:01 AM
Amazing script, thank you !

Only suggestion is to lower antiban a little, or only have it start in the middle of an obstacle. I feel it interferes with xp/h too much.

edit - nevermind, I believe my hair tolerance was off which caused this.

I did find myself standing at the tree branch for a long time on multiple occasions, however the bot eventually fixed itself

N3mo
03-27-2013, 05:04 AM
Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3, 4, 5]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]

???

Propax
03-27-2013, 07:38 AM

Two different spots I get stuck at, then get this error.

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 680
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3, 4, 5]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]

Sjoe
03-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780

???

Two different spots I get stuff at, then get this error.

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 680

l2read set-up instructions: -Fill out player details especially nickname!

Propax
03-27-2013, 08:09 AM
l2read set-up instructions: -Fill out player details especially nickname!

I can follow simple instructions; no matter the combination of letters I try, I always get that error.

Sjoe
03-27-2013, 08:23 AM
I can follow simple instructions; no matter the combination of letters I try, I always get that error.

then call SetScreenName(Players[0].Nick) after setupsrl :)

Solar
03-27-2013, 08:24 AM
And it begins, the first script from Ashaman for OSRS. :)
Grats on the release.

The Mayor
03-27-2013, 08:47 AM
Nice script :)

Time Running: 1 Hours, 14 Minutes and 4 Seconds
Experience Earned: 7525.5
Experience/Hour: 6096

It has got stuck at this point twice now:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8342/bugckj.jpg

It keeps on repeating this debug output and rotates north, south, north, south etc:

...You make it safely to the other side.
Length of possible ClimbNet: 3245
Length of possible Branch: 14
Found Branch Uptext
Found Rope Uptext
Found Balance Option
Found Message: You carefully cross the tightrope.
Brown Color Count: 32
Green Color Count: 243
Brown Color Count: 28
Green Color Count: 242
Brown Color Count: 31
Brown Color Count: 41
Brown Color Count: 35
Brown Color Count: 77
Green Color Count: 213
Brown Color Count: 132
Green Color Count: 135
Brown Color Count: 225
Green Color Count: 73
Final Brown Color Count: 225
Final Green Color Count: 73
Length of possible Tree: 0 1
Length of possible Tree: 1 1
Length of possible Tree: 2 1
Length of possible Tree: 3 1
Length of possible Tree: 4 1
Length of possible Tree: 5 1
Length of possible Tree: 6 1
Length of possible Tree: 7 1
Length of possible Tree: 8 1
Length of possible Tree: 9 2
No Climb Branch Colors Found
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (78,76). Swapping the values for now.
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (77,75). Swapping the values for now.
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (77,75). Swapping the values for now.

Deni_mulic
03-27-2013, 08:57 AM
Occasionally gets stuck on upper tight-rope, didn't think to take a screenshot.
It kept clicking on the other side, and was being spammed with "You can't reach that" from the chatbox

EDIT:

Happened again, screenshot:

Ilpo
03-27-2013, 09:09 AM

Any solution? Did everything by guide on user config. Edit: Fixed, reinstalled SRL-OSR

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 10:34 AM
I'm not sure how well the randoms solver works but sandwich lady teleported me while I wasn't paying attention. And for the pause before the net, it is literally after it crosses the log. Ex: Script clicks on log, character crosses log, pauses 4-5 seconds, script clicks on net. Nothing happens during the pause.

Yeah catching the solvers can be tricky with agility scripts - since they sometimes get stuck behind obstacles. The only way to know for sure I suppose is to just wait at the start of the course for like 5-6 seconds just checking for randoms... Ill see if I can find a better Su to catch them

Amazing script, thank you !

Only suggestion is to lower antiban a little, or only have it start in the middle of an obstacle. I feel it interferes with xp/h too much.

edit - nevermind, I believe my hair tolerance was off which caused this.

I did find myself standing at the tree branch for a long time on multiple occasions, however the bot eventually fixed itself

Which tree branch?

???
Dl the latest include

Two different spots I get stuck at, then get this error.

Thanks for the pics! And dl the latest include

And it begins, the first script from Ashaman for OSRS. :)
Grats on the release.

Thanks man :)

Nice script :)

Time Running: 1 Hours, 14 Minutes and 4 Seconds
Experience Earned: 7525.5
Experience/Hour: 6096

It has got stuck at this point twice now:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8342/bugckj.jpg

It keeps on repeating this debug output and rotates north, south, north, south etc:

...You make it safely to the other side.
Length of possible ClimbNet: 3245
Length of possible Branch: 14
Found Branch Uptext
Found Rope Uptext
Found Balance Option
Found Message: You carefully cross the tightrope.
Brown Color Count: 32
Brown Color Count: 28
Brown Color Count: 31
Brown Color Count: 41
Brown Color Count: 35
Brown Color Count: 77
Green Color Count: 213
Brown Color Count: 132
Green Color Count: 135
Brown Color Count: 225
Green Color Count: 73
Final Brown Color Count: 225
Final Green Color Count: 73
Length of possible Tree: 0 1
Length of possible Tree: 1 1
Length of possible Tree: 2 1
Length of possible Tree: 3 1
Length of possible Tree: 4 1
Length of possible Tree: 5 1
Length of possible Tree: 6 1
Length of possible Tree: 7 1
Length of possible Tree: 8 1
Length of possible Tree: 9 2
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (78,76). Swapping the values for now.

ThAnks :) that was caused by a missclick, ill add a failsafe and fix the whereami stuff for that spot

Occasionally gets stuck on upper tight-rope, didn't think to take a screenshot.
It kept clicking on the other side, and was being spammed with "You can't reach that" from the chatbox

EDIT:

Happened again, screenshot:

Yeah that's caused by a missclick somehow - ill post a fix next version, any idea how it got to that spot?

Any solution? Did everything by guide on user config. Edit: Fixed, reinstalled SRL-OSR

Yep the latest osr include fixes that :)

AIex
03-27-2013, 10:41 AM
I tried using it, but all it does was to go on the log over and over and ignore the rest of the course. What did I do wrong?

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 10:48 AM
I tried using it, but all it does was to go on the log over and over and ignore the rest of the course. What did I do wrong?

Read through the replies :) Always good advice for whenever you have an issue with a script. Did the compass spin south after clicking log? Are all your chats off? If all those things are true please post a png pic of your minimap where it is stuck

The Mayor
03-27-2013, 10:52 AM
ThAnks :) that was caused by a missclick, ill add a failsafe and fix the whereami stuff for that spot

Also, not a biggie, but when the failsafe kicks in for the pipe, sometimes it spam clicks the right pipe even-though it is already crawling through the left pipe. Maybe end the loop with until not (HasHair), as well as the count colour that you already have?

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 10:55 AM
Also, not a biggie, but when the failsafe kicks in for the pipe, sometimes it spam clicks the right pipe even-though it is already crawling through the left pipe. Maybe end the loop with until not (HasHair), as well as the count colour that you already have?

It does :) As soon as your hair goes away it should stop spam clicking them - Means the hair color put in is off somehow - or too close to the brown of the tunnel. Try running the testhair while you are right at entrance to tunnel to make sure it's not too close of a color to tunnel or w/e.

The Mayor
03-27-2013, 11:01 AM
It does :) As soon as your hair goes away it should stop spam clicking them - Means the hair color put in is off somehow - or too close to the brown of the tunnel. Try running the testhair while you are right at entrance to tunnel to make sure it's not too close of a color to tunnel or w/e.

Ahh sorry just read the code again :duh: I just quickly setup hair and didn't test, probably the issue.

N3mo
03-27-2013, 11:03 AM
where can i find the latest include?
(you mean the SRL-OSR include yeh)?

Deni_mulic
03-27-2013, 11:05 AM
Not sure what you mean by how it got to that spot:

Yeah that's caused by a missclick somehow - ill post a fix next version, any idea how it got to that spot?

Its the third obstacle, after the log, and the two climbs up.
Usually (as intended), it'll click on the right side of the rope, but sometimes it'll get stuck trying to click on the left. (Might have been caused by lag, I was playing Battlefield 3 at the time)

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 11:16 AM
Ahh sorry just read the code again :duh: I just quickly setup hair and didn't test, probably the issue.

It's all good, took me awhile to figure out the best col tolerance for my hair ;)

where can i find the latest include?
(you mean the SRL-OSR include yeh)?

The github, I'll add the link to OP

Not sure what you mean by how it got to that spot:

Its the third obstacle, after the log, and the two climbs up.
Usually (as intended), it'll click on the right side of the rope, but sometimes it'll get stuck trying to click on the left. (Might have been caused by lag, I was playing Battlefield 3 at the time)

I mean how it ended up right next to the rope - since you pop up next to the tree. Does that make sense?

Deni_mulic
03-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Ah. Right.
Back when I tried writing my own version it'd miss-click the rope and walk up to it, and then try clicking in the same co-ords - now the far end of the rope.

eironjik
03-27-2013, 11:52 AM
i have problem with the script it works very well but for me it just crashes and closes the client
what could be te problem, simba shows everything is good and script runs on.

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 12:05 PM
Ah. Right.
Back when I tried writing my own version it'd miss-click the rope and walk up to it, and then try clicking in the same co-ords - now the far end of the rope.

Yeah, but it right clicks and chooses the balance option - that's why I'm confused on why it walks there :\

i have problem with the script it works very well but for me it just crashes and closes the client
what could be te problem, simba shows everything is good and script runs on.

Sounds like something is wrong with your install - try reinstalling simba

eironjik
03-27-2013, 12:32 PM
other scripst are working well, urs is crashing

e// now it just allways clicks the log :D just clicks log every time :D

e// NOW THIS Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780

JUST UPDATED SRL-OSR

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 01:06 PM
other scripst are working well, urs is crashing

e// now it just allways clicks the log :D just clicks log every time :D

e// NOW THIS Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780

JUST UPDATED SRL-OSR

That error is caused by not having you nickname set - do you have it set? (assuming you correctly have the SRL-OSR dl)

Ilpo
03-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Have you fixed the rope issue yet?

AIex
03-27-2013, 01:11 PM
Read through the replies :) Always good advice for whenever you have an issue with a script. Did the compass spin south after clicking log? Are all your chats off? If all those things are true please post a png pic of your minimap where it is stuck

Found out the problem.
had the traditional bot clothes on and I went up the grand tree and bought some new clothes including hat which fixed it :)

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Have you fixed the rope issue yet?

Some of you new guys need to learn some SRL-tact :). I will post whenever I update the script - as I do with all my scripts.

Found out the problem.
had the traditional bot clothes on and I went up the grand tree and bought some new clothes including hat which fixed it :)

Aw that would explain some peoples problem then :) Glad you figured it out!

AIex
03-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Some of you new guys need to learn some SRL-tact :). I will post whenever I update the script - as I do with all my scripts.

Aw that would explain some peoples problem then :) Glad you figured it out!

You should add it to your op of suggesting to buy those clothes before running the bot, as they are in several colours which could fix a lot of peoples problems like it did with mine. Gonna let this bot run long and see what proggies I get :P

abibot
03-27-2013, 01:20 PM
I find that if your character ends up right next to the rope, and if you walk back to the place where you come up, that the script then walks across the rope.

eironjik
03-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Could u tell me whats wrong, now i got i work,but only crosses the log, rotates camera and crosses again log .

kingo
03-27-2013, 01:45 PM
I get this error with every SRL-OSR related script.

[Error] C:\Program Files (x86)\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(226:20): Unknown identifier 'ID' at line 225
Picture of code:

http://puu.sh/2oTtk

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 01:46 PM
You should add it to your op of suggesting to buy those clothes before running the bot, as they are in several colours which could fix a lot of peoples problems like it did with mine. Gonna let this bot run long and see what proggies I get :P

Yes will do :)

I find that if your character ends up right next to the rope, and if you walk back to the place where you come up, that the script then walks across the rope.

Yeah - but any idea how it ends up right next to the rope? Let me know if you catch it.

Could u tell me whats wrong, now i got i work,but only crosses the log, rotates camera and crosses again log .

Read the thread Por favor. Make sure all chats are off - if it still is doing that, post a .png pic of the mm as it may relate to the colors (MM varies a ton). Also try running in debug mode :)

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 01:47 PM
I get this error with every SRL-OSR related script.

[Error] C:\Program Files (x86)\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(226:20): Unknown identifier 'ID' at line 225
Picture of code:

http://puu.sh/2oTtk

What is the error before that? Make sure simba is updated (tools >update). Also make sure you run the script and not smartparams. And you need smart8.0

kingo
03-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Quite sure I sorted everything out, now getting this upon starting the script

Cont [True] URL [http://oldschool.runescape.com/slu]
** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
Successfully executed.

Smart7.2 worked fine with older scripts.

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Quite sure I sorted everything out, now getting this upon starting the script

Cont [True] URL [http://oldschool.runescape.com/slu]
** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
Successfully executed.

Smart7.2 worked fine with older scripts.

Check out the different help forums regarding smart errors - this is pretty common.

Ilpo
03-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Suddenly I started to face the log problem aswell, it worked fine except the rope issue till this became. Didnt change any settings.

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 02:51 PM
Suddenly I started to face the log problem aswell, it worked fine except the rope issue till this became. Didnt change any settings.

Please read through thread first - You will see that I asked anyone with that issue to post a .png of the MM.

Ilpo
03-27-2013, 02:55 PM

mr_shakazulu
03-27-2013, 03:03 PM
When I start the script SMART will load but it gets stuck on a white screen. the music will play and i have java 7 update 17 for 64 bit windows 7. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

AIex
03-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Running perfectly
Time Running: 1 Hours, 54 Minutes and 15 Seconds
Experience Earned: 11331.5
Experience/Hour: 5951

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 03:13 PM

Much abligded! Did the compass go south when it first clicked on the log?

When I start the script SMART will load but it gets stuck on a white screen. the music will play and i have java 7 update 17 for 64 bit windows 7. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

I've heard of this smart error - try searching around the forums help threads for people with similar issues - let me know if you figure it out

Running perfectly
Time Running: 1 Hours, 54 Minutes and 15 Seconds
Experience Earned: 11331.5
Experience/Hour: 5951

Great to hear :) Watch out for randoms!

Ilpo
03-27-2013, 03:14 PM
It ran to the front of the log where I started the script.

EDIT: Fixed the log issue with pink clothing, haha.

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 03:58 PM
It ran to the front of the log where I started the script.

EDIT: Fixed the log issue with pink clothing, haha.

Sweet - mind posting a pic of your before and after clothing? Seems like clothing can cause things to go screwy

Chaddyboy
03-27-2013, 04:02 PM
How can I speed up the time it takes to start the next obstacle? I didn't see normal wait times, it's scripted a little more advanced than I can even read at the moment with the current understanding of Pascal. But it always checks for location after climbing the net then the tree branch... Right before the rope. I have good hair color selected and I am wearing white robes. I mean it spins completely 360 degrees before it clicks it.

And after completion of an obstacle it is roughly a 2-5 second wait for it to go through. Pipe detection is spot no though. Gj. Amazing script for sure.

edit: The end of the loop... After it completes the course, it takes a while to detect it's done before it goes back to start spot. ~5 seconds.

mr_shakazulu
03-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Ok I figured out why I was getting a white screen you have to let java run with more ram. Search the forums and there is a thread that tells you how to do it. This will make the script load properly.

Copyright5
03-27-2013, 04:08 PM
I have blue hair and set tolerance to 95, which seemed to make it run faster. It seems to get stuck before rope walk and also after pipe. By stuck I mean it'll sit there for 5-10 seconds and then move.

I think the whereami function is slowing it down.

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 05:04 PM
How can I speed up the time it takes to start the next obstacle? I didn't see normal wait times, it's scripted a little more advanced than I can even read at the moment with the current understanding of Pascal. But it always checks for location after climbing the net then the tree branch... Right before the rope. I have good hair color selected and I am wearing white robes. I mean it spins completely 360 degrees before it clicks it.

And after completion of an obstacle it is roughly a 2-5 second wait for it to go through. Pipe detection is spot no though. Gj. Amazing script for sure.

edit: The end of the loop... After it completes the course, it takes a while to detect it's done before it goes back to start spot. ~5 seconds.

Would you mind posting a pic of the mm when it pauses? before it starts spinning. It spins b/c it can't figure out exactly where you are and that helps it identify it.

Ok I figured out why I was getting a white screen you have to let java run with more ram. Search the forums and there is a thread that tells you how to do it. This will make the script load properly.

Great to hear :) thanks for helping others

I have blue hair and set tolerance to 95, which seemed to make it run faster. It seems to get stuck before rope walk and also after pipe. By stuck I mean it'll sit there for 5-10 seconds and then move.

I think the whereami function is slowing it down.

Would you mind posting the mm before the rope walk? As well as after the pipe (only when it stalls though)

akizfamous
03-27-2013, 08:12 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\James\Downloads\AshamanGnomeAgility (1).simba'

; ; can anyone help me out with this?

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\James\Downloads\AshamanGnomeAgility (1).simba'

; ; can anyone help me out with this?

Search around forums first. You need to install the OSR include as mentioned in OP

shyne99
03-27-2013, 08:32 PM
So my problem is that the script keeps making me do the log and only the log. I have blue hair with white robes on too avoid the generic colors, but didnt work =(. what should i do.20265

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 08:36 PM
So my problem is that the script keeps making me do the log and only the log. I have blue hair with white robes on too avoid the generic colors, but didnt work =(. what should i do.20265

Awesome thanks, also is your belt brown? Not sure if that would mess anything. I'll just remove your person from the search area. Also it might be the MM, I'll check all the MM images tonight

shyne99
03-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Yes my belt is brown, but how would i fix that

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Yes my belt is brown, but how would i fix that

robes or something. But I will change up the stuff tonight so it won't matter

blakyn
03-27-2013, 09:31 PM
where do i get SLR-OSR link me.

blakyn
03-27-2013, 10:10 PM
i have done all the instructions. why do i keep doing the log...

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 10:13 PM
i have done all the instructions. why do i keep doing the log...

SRL tip - read through the thread before posting. Post a picture of the minimap when it is stuck as a .png. Then restart smart and see if that fixes it.

kvanzx6r
03-27-2013, 10:13 PM
bout the 3rd time i've had this happen, its gotten stuck at the rope a few times, but usually lasts about 15+minutes before it does this.
http://s23.postimg.org/rvbn4zhkn/Capture.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/rvbn4zhkn/)

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 10:15 PM
bout the 3rd time i've had this happen, its gotten stuck at the rope a few times, but usually lasts about 15+minutes before it does this.
]

Where is that? Do you see what has happened? I've never seen that before

Rhyer
03-27-2013, 10:18 PM
Says

'Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\AshamanGnomeAgility.simba'

How do I get the SRL-OSR? Can't seem to find the guide.

Never mind, sorry.

kvanzx6r
03-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Where is that? Do you see what has happened? I've never seen that before

That is northeast of the gnome agility course, top right of map is corner of the fence around the course. I've yet to catch it do it by watching, I always catch it as its running over there clicking at the ground. Read your PM please/thanks

jamesash
03-27-2013, 10:38 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\James\Desktop\AshamanGnomeAgility.simba'
i keep getting this message any ideas?

kvanzx6r
03-27-2013, 10:52 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\James\Desktop\AshamanGnomeAgility.simba'
i keep getting this message any ideas?

-SRL-OSR include installed (link to install instructions pending)

search for and install srl-osr

Ashaman88
03-27-2013, 10:55 PM
-SRL-OSR include installed (link to install instructions pending)

search for and install srl-osr

Edited. Thanks for helping :)

Try grabbing a screenshot for me when he starts to wonder off please. Came home to this:

Time Running: 3 Hours, 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds
Experience Earned: 6401
Experience/Hour: 2101

Edit: Thanks for all of the MM pics! Please keep them coming if you get stuck, already collected a bunch more colors!

jamesash
03-27-2013, 11:01 PM
thanks but does anyone have a link to it cant find it?

Rhyer
03-27-2013, 11:04 PM
Running it and it looks good so far. I'll give you a proggy in the morning, going to sleep now.

MOBY DICK
03-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Yo for some reason my guy keeps on doing the first log over and over again.
Does that mean their is a loop anti leach that i need to take out?

Rhyer
03-27-2013, 11:24 PM
this happened with me, don't know why but it just resolved itself once I completed the course once on my own.

Bizketben
03-27-2013, 11:36 PM
Hey man - overall amazing script.. Ive been loving this. I've posted a picture of a spot where the bot tends to pause for 4-5 seconds on each lap, not sure if this is intentional or not. Also - this may be a stupid question - but the bot seems to do the "random thing" i.e. camera spin/inventory check at the same point every lap (right before tightrope walk) , just wondering if this makes it easy to detect... sorry if this is a noob question I am new here.

MOBY DICK
03-27-2013, 11:49 PM
Hey i still cant seem to get it passed the first log it just keep retrying the log. Is their a antileach on the script? any help is appreciated.

kvanzx6r
03-27-2013, 11:56 PM
Hey man - overall amazing script.. Ive been loving this. I've posted a picture of a spot where the bot tends to pause for 4-5 seconds on each lap, not sure if this is intentional or not. Also - this may be a stupid question - but the bot seems to do the "random thing" i.e. camera spin/inventory check at the same point every lap (right before tightrope walk) , just wondering if this makes it easy to detect... sorry if this is a noob question I am new here.

I was thinking hte same thing about the inventory check every lap, kinda obvious but idk how the detection works.

Hey i still cant seem to get it passed the first log it just keep retrying the log. Is their a antileach on the script? any help is appreciated.
There is no antileech, but did you try using a different color for your hair? I'm not to familiar with this but that seems to be the main variable.

MOBY DICK
03-28-2013, 12:01 AM
Well instead of my hair im wearing pink ham robes. Does it matter?

MOBY DICK
03-28-2013, 12:10 AM
I figured it out everybody

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 12:18 AM
Yo for some reason my guy keeps on doing the first log over and over again.
Does that mean their is a loop anti leach that i need to take out?

Whenever this happens - Take a pic of the MM and post it please. Then just reload smart

this happened with me, don't know why but it just resolved itself once I completed the course once on my own.

See above

No it shouldn't be doing that. Does it pause for a long time when it is by the tightrope?

MOBY DICK
03-28-2013, 12:21 AM
Hey only bug i am experiencing dude is it gets caught on the balancing rope. Mainly if the character has no run left so when it goes up the branch and pick move across rope and walks over to area and then clicks repeatedly too far down the rope.

blakyn
03-28-2013, 12:24 AM
done everything it keeps doing the same. IVE FOLLOWED IT WORD FOR WORD DONE EVERYTHING. it just keeps going to the log im wearing blue wizzy hat. n iron armour n red cape.

MOBY DICK
03-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Here is a picture of how far it clicks down the rope. What should i do to fix? I was thinking maybe my color of shirt is too close to the color of the blood on the floor?20276

Bizketben
03-28-2013, 12:44 AM
No it shouldn't be doing that. Does it pause for a long time when it is by the tightrope?

Yeah, it checks the inventory tab and then does a 180degree - 360degree every single time when it gets to the tightrope. Not sure if this is working as intended, it appears others have had this same issue (its like its not recognizing where the player is once I go up the branch).

fresco
03-28-2013, 01:02 AM
I had a blue wizard hat and it did the same thing, I got a beige hat from the gnome clothe shop and it works perfectly. (the gnome hats also have better stats than the blue wizard hats)

Time Running: 4 Hours, 33 Minutes and 11 Seconds
Experience Earned: 25863.5
Experience/Hour: 5680

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 01:05 AM
Hey only bug i am experiencing dude is it gets caught on the balancing rope. Mainly if the character has no run left so when it goes up the branch and pick move across rope and walks over to area and then clicks repeatedly too far down the rope.

About to upload - should be fixed

done everything it keeps doing the same. IVE FOLLOWED IT WORD FOR WORD DONE EVERYTHING. it just keeps going to the log im wearing blue wizzy hat. n iron armour n red cape.

About to upload -should fix. But anytime it gets stuck please post a pic

Yeah, it checks the inventory tab and then does a 180degree - 360degree every single time when it gets to the tightrope. Not sure if this is working as intended, it appears others have had this same issue (its like its not recognizing where the player is once I go up the branch).

About to upload -should fix. But anytime it gets stuck please post a pic

I had a blue wizard hat and it did the same thing, I got a beige hat from the gnome clothe shop and it works perfectly. (the gnome hats also have better stats than the blue wizard hats)

Time Running: 4 Hours, 33 Minutes and 11 Seconds
Experience Earned: 25863.5
Experience/Hour: 5680

Very nice proggy! It is probably due to the minimap

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 01:08 AM
-v1.1 Put project on git, added auto updater, added more colors for mm detection, changed up tightrope detection, few other tweaks

Please re download script from OP

Bizketben
03-28-2013, 01:10 AM

Please re download script from OP

Nice! gonna try ASAP

Bizketben
03-28-2013, 01:28 AM
I'm running the new version 1.1 - script is still stalling at the top of the first branch right before the tightrope. Mouse goes over inventory and then it does a 180degree - 360 degree spin. :(

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 01:30 AM
I'm running the new version 1.1 - script is still stalling at the top of the first branch right before the tightrope. Mouse goes over inventory and then it does a 180degree - 360 degree spin. :(

Post a pic - cant replicate this, are your chats off?

Bizketben
03-28-2013, 01:35 AM
Post a pic - cant replicate this, are your chats off?

Attached is a picture of where I get stuck every lap. Like I posted before, it puts the mouse over inventory and does a spin. Some laps its 180 degrees, some laps its a full 360.

All chats are off.

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 01:36 AM
Attached is a picture of where I get stuck every lap. Like I posted before, it puts the mouse over inventory and does a spin. Some laps its 180 degrees, some laps its a full 360.

All chats are off.

Ok thanks! Restart smart for me and tell me if it persists

Bizketben
03-28-2013, 01:44 AM
Ok thanks! Restart smart for me and tell me if it persists

Restarted SMART, problem is still there. Not sure if others are having this issue too... I read a couple with the same problems back on page 3.

Sigma
03-28-2013, 02:05 AM
I'm having the issue with the first branch. It kind of just sits there.

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 02:15 AM
Restarted SMART, problem is still there. Not sure if others are having this issue too... I read a couple with the same problems back on page 3.

That was from a missclick, would you mind running it with debug=true and tell me what it says?

I'm having the issue with the first branch. It kind of just sits there.

Which branch is that ? Post a pic?

Bizketben
03-28-2013, 02:19 AM
That was from a missclick, would you mind running it with debug=true and tell me what it says?

I will do this tomorrow and post - going to bed now. Thanks for the fast follow up with my error.

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 02:31 AM
I will do this tomorrow and post - going to bed now. Thanks for the fast follow up with my error.

Hmm in your picture it doesn't look like the angle is high - is it not going all the way up for some reason?

shyne99
03-28-2013, 02:47 AM
so do i redownload the script now too see if it works now?

shyne99
03-28-2013, 02:57 AM
Still doing logs non stop wearing full white robes and blue hair

shyne99
03-28-2013, 03:05 AM
link the git website please

Prometheus
03-28-2013, 03:13 AM
Thank you for this! I'll be sure to use this when I need to train my agil. Also, gratz on SRL Seniors! :D

iski99
03-28-2013, 03:20 AM
oh shit lol almost died. Script works perfectly for me. Evil chicken almost killed me though before i noticed

shyne99
03-28-2013, 03:38 AM
I cant get it past the first log =( , so sad

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 03:43 AM
metheus;1207322']Thank you for this! I'll be sure to use this when I need to train my agil. Also, gratz on SRL Seniors! :D

Thanks man!

oh shit lol almost died. Script works perfectly for me. Evil chicken almost killed me though before i noticed

Yeah I have the combat randoms turned off as it should be able to get away just by doing course - did you have auto retaliate on?

I cant get it past the first log =( , so sad

Which version are you using? Post a pic of the MM please. Also when did you dl the include?

shyne99
03-28-2013, 03:56 AM
i downloaded simba and updated everything today. i know for a fact all the files are there where there supposed to because im running other scripts atm. i posted a pic earlier 20290. you told me it might be my belt but you said youl fix it. Not sure what to do now

iski99
03-28-2013, 04:05 AM
Yeah I have the combat randoms turned off as it should be able to get away just by doing course - did you have auto retaliate on?

Oh yeah haha forgot about that. Was doing fight caves earlier and left auto retaliate on. Thanks that should fix it :)

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 04:06 AM
i downloaded simba and updated everything today. i know for a fact all the files are there where there supposed to because im running other scripts atm. i posted a pic earlier 20290. you told me it might be my belt but you said youl fix it. Not sure what to do now

Minimap looks fine - you are using v1.1? I may need to TV you

shyne99
03-28-2013, 05:34 AM
is 1.1 on the front of the page?

sahibjs
03-28-2013, 05:38 AM
is 1.1 on the front of the page?

Ashaman has V1.1 last in his revision history, so yes, the download link ont he front page is 1.1

All Hail
03-28-2013, 05:55 AM
Edited
Nevermind.

shyne99
03-28-2013, 06:01 AM
It works finally!!! Thankyouuu beautiful script

boomboomtucki
03-28-2013, 08:46 AM
Amazing Script! Thank you soo much

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 09:18 AM
thank you somuch this script is amazing :):)!

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Glad it's working we'll for you guys. Remember to hook the dev team up with accounts when you get stuck in a random!

brendonpenwell
03-28-2013, 12:24 PM
for the random for the mysterious box, it trys to drop the mysterious box and the game doesnt allow you to drop it, so it sits there trying to drop it. just letting you know.

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 12:29 PM
for the random for the mysterious box, it trys to drop the mysterious box and the game doesnt allow you to drop it, so it sits there trying to drop it. just letting you know.

Actually I'm working on the mysterious box solver today :) Shape detection is pretty much done.

xnamerx
03-28-2013, 01:28 PM
Hands down the best 07 scripts at the moment. I've left it for 2 hours of complete AFK and here's the proggy:

Time Running: 2 Hours, 9 Minutes and 17 Seconds
Experience Earned: 13494
Experience/Hour: 6262

Thank you Ashaman

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Hands down the best 07 scripts at the moment. I've left it for 2 hours of complete AFK and here's the proggy:

Thank you Ashaman

Very nice, will add to OP.

jacksonpf
03-28-2013, 02:25 PM
what's problem with me?
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/antirandoms\common.simba(68:43): Type mismatch at line 67
Compiling failed.

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 02:26 PM
what's problem with me?
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/antirandoms\common.simba(68:43): Type mismatch at line 67
Compiling failed.

I assume you just downloaded the OSR include? Make sure you update simba as well (tools>update)

MOBY DICK
03-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Hell of a script bro. One of the Best scripts that I've used so far.
Could you help me create a script? I am working on one now, and I just need someone to check it and help me on some questions, and use learn better techniques.

Ashaman88
03-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Hell of a script bro. One of the Best scripts that I've used so far.
Could you help me create a script? I am working on one now, and I just need someone to check it and help me on some questions, and use learn better techniques.

Sure just send me a pm. It is good to note that the more advanced techniques just take time and a lot of experimenting to get right

Bizketben
03-28-2013, 11:11 PM

Thank you Ashaman

Hey man - do you mind sharing what hair colour you use and the colour # you add in to the script? I'm convinced that it must not be working for me for this reason.

Bizketben
03-29-2013, 12:25 AM

Hey dude - were you eve able to fix this problem?? I'm still stuck with this issue.

Ashaman88
03-29-2013, 12:52 AM
Hey man - do you mind sharing what hair colour you use and the colour # you add in to the script? I'm convinced that it must not be working for me for this reason.

Post a .png pic of your dude

Hey dude - were you eve able to fix this problem?? I'm still stuck with this issue.

Are you using 1.1? That should have fixed that issue. Try redownloading the script

Bizketben
03-29-2013, 01:53 AM
Post a .png pic of your dude

Here's my guy 20337 ... basically it stalls for 5 secs after the log. And then does a 180degree - 360degree spin right before the tightrope, its like it gets lost at the top of the first branch. I've tried everything to fix this... :(

Ashaman88
03-29-2013, 01:55 AM
Here's my guy 20337 ... basically it stalls for 5 secs after the log. And then does a 180degree - 360degree spin right before the tightrope, its like it gets lost at the top of the first branch. I've tried everything to fix this... :(

Mind if I TV you? Sounds like something is setup wrong. (The hair color is fine as its the same as mine :) - Shoot me a PM

brendonpenwell
03-29-2013, 12:23 PM
thanks ashaman,your script is by far the best script for 07, and yeah thats good haha, it know there is a random cause it clicks the guy, but it keeps trying to drop the box :p.

Ashaman88
03-29-2013, 01:42 PM
thanks ashaman,your script is by far the best script for 07, and yeah thats good haha, it know there is a random cause it clicks the guy, but it keeps trying to drop the box :p.

Yeah tis the random solvers. I'm part of the dev team and actually have been working on finishing the solver the past couple of days

r0flcopter
03-29-2013, 02:10 PM
my acc got hacked after using this script from the ip of 212.123.130.38
not really sure if it's from that script, but take care guys

Ian
03-29-2013, 02:17 PM

It wasn't ths script, but if Hobbit could check the IP then we may find out who it is (although probably not)

Ashaman88
03-29-2013, 02:21 PM

Script is 100% clean. Don't make false accusations

r0flcopter
03-29-2013, 02:24 PM
not making false accusations, just warning other users.
all scripts i used were this one and the essence harvester

Justin
03-29-2013, 02:25 PM

Script is clean. IP matches a user that is registered on the forums. Discussing in staff section.

r0flcopter
03-29-2013, 02:33 PM
Script is clean. IP matches a user that is registered on the forums. Discussing in staff section.
please lemme know about anything new. pretty sure it's from one of the SMART downloads

Beadmen
03-29-2013, 03:02 PM
This script is very good, it has a very nice recovery system which makes me happy.
The script ran for 2hr 32m un-attended before getting stuck on the Mime. Would have posted proggy but it wasn't turned on sorry.

Ashaman88
03-29-2013, 03:08 PM
This script is very good, it has a very nice recovery system which makes me happy.
The script ran for 2hr 32m un-attended before getting stuck on the Mime. Would have posted proggy but it wasn't turned on sorry.

Proggy wasn't turned on? How did you turn it off!? Great to hear though :)

Hobbit
03-29-2013, 05:23 PM

not making false accusations, just warning other users.
all scripts i used were this one and the essence harvester

please lemme know about anything new. pretty sure it's from one of the SMART downloads

I checked this script and the essence harvester and they are both clean. Did you download anything for simba (or another bot) from a website other than wizzup.org or villavu.com? Follow any strange links from a youtube video? Follow any shady link promising the best bot ever? Also there is only one 'SMART download' and it is done through simba so you shouldnt have needed to download smart yourself...

MotiveIntent
03-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Keep getting this in my antirandoms file.

Ashaman88
03-29-2013, 06:04 PM
Keep getting this in my antirandoms file.

Put something for your nickname!!

MotiveIntent
03-29-2013, 06:12 PM
Put something for your nickname!!

Oh lol I'm stupid. Thanks man. Will post proggy.

Ashaman88
03-29-2013, 06:26 PM
Oh lol I'm stupid. Thanks man. Will post proggy.

NP I'll add an automatic check for that in the next version. Let me know how it goes!

rmwyatt
03-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Outstanding script! I haven't had any trouble with it yet. I will say, it seems to take a long time between using the log and climbing then fence. As well as going between the pipes and the log. Other than that. No problems yet. Watching to see it handle a random.

rmwyatt
03-29-2013, 09:14 PM
Also, sometimes before the Rope. It seems to have slight hesitation.

Is there a link showing which Randoms have support?

Ashaman88
03-29-2013, 09:38 PM
Outstanding script! I haven't had any trouble with it yet. I will say, it seems to take a long time between using the log and climbing then fence. As well as going between the pipes and the log. Other than that. No problems yet. Watching to see it handle a random.

How long is a long time? Like 2-3 seconds? Or longer?

And randoms stuff is here:

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98207

Thanks for the feedback!

AIex
03-29-2013, 09:56 PM
run for another 5 hours flawlessly, no proggie unfortunately.
Congrats on senior :)

rmwyatt
03-29-2013, 10:10 PM
How long is a long time? Like 2-3 seconds? Or longer?

I just did it with a little stop watch. After the first log, it took just over 7 seconds, although I feel perhaps earlier it was taking a little longer. However, after climbing through the pipes, it took 25.8 seconds before going to settings, checking run, and then moving to the beginning of the course.

Also, thanks for the link!

dadru
03-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Great script. Only issue im getting is a long pause after finishing the course.

I noticed that the character stands still until there is no other player in the frame
EDIT: nvm. That was just a coincidence

If you change the mainloop timeout (20000 to something like 4000) it works.

rmwyatt
03-29-2013, 11:19 PM

I noticed that the character stands still until there is no other player in the frame.

I'm having the long pause even while being the only person at the course :/

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 12:11 AM
"change mainloop timeout to 4000ish from 20000"

Did what you said, still takes forever. HELP! this exp waste is killing me

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 12:15 AM
great script. Only issue im getting is a long pause after finishing the course.

I noticed that the character stands still until there is no other player in the frame
edit: Nvm. That was just a coincidence

if you change the mainloop timeout (20000 to something like 4000) it works.

how to fix the long pause after finishing course -> find THE NUMBER 30,000 within the script; (USE ctrl-f) then change it to 7000. You'RE welcome :)

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 12:25 AM

Awesome man! And Thanks!

I just did it with a little stop watch. After the first log, it took just over 7 seconds, although I feel perhaps earlier it was taking a little longer. However, after climbing through the pipes, it took 25.8 seconds before going to settings, checking run, and then moving to the beginning of the course.

The pause at the end of the course is most likely caused by wrong hair colors. Try re running the hair debug and let me know what it says

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 12:26 AM

how to fix the long pause after finishing course -> find THE NUMBER 30,000 within the script; (USE ctrl-f) then change it to 7000. You'RE welcome :)

That is not a fix...that will cause a failsafe to not work.

JeSahSah
03-30-2013, 12:43 AM
Script is insanely awesome. The only issue I have is when it waits at the end of the pipe for a length of time, but this solves that:

Justin
03-30-2013, 12:48 AM
Script is insanely awesome. The only issue I have is when it waits at the end of the pipe for a length of time, but this solves that:

As Ashaman said, this will cause the fail-safe not to work correctly, make sure you have set your Hair Color correctly.

rmwyatt
03-30-2013, 01:08 AM
The pause at the end of the course is most likely caused by wrong hair colors. Try re running the hair debug and let me know what it says

"Welcome to Runescape.
** Warning in SelectWorld: Invalid World **
Robby 92
Screenshot of: IP Log 40 Seconds
Hair Color Count: 26
Hair Color Count: 25
Hair Color Count: 28
Hair Color Count: 29
Hair Color Count: 28"

rmwyatt
03-30-2013, 01:11 AM
However, I just did it again only to be given 33s and 34s.

rmwyatt
03-30-2013, 01:26 AM
I changed my hair color again, and now it there is almost no break at the end :) wonderful script!

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 02:16 AM
I changed my hair color again, and now it there is almost no break at the end :) wonderful script!

Great to hear :)

Cycreex
03-30-2013, 02:38 AM
New window: 1376832
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.
Compiling failed.

This is what im getting when I try to run this script.. Any ideas?

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 02:41 AM
New window: 1376832
Compiling failed.
Compiling failed.
Compiling failed.

This is what im getting when I try to run this script.. Any ideas?

Read the OP, download smart 8

Cycreex
03-30-2013, 02:44 AM
Sorry for being a scrub, but I just downloaded Smart 8. Where am I suppose to extract it? In what folder?

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 02:53 AM
Sorry for being a scrub, but I just downloaded Smart 8. Where am I suppose to extract it? In what folder?

Plugins !

dadru
03-30-2013, 04:44 AM
What should I be aiming for with hair color count? I currently have a range of 200-215

ruhvenge
03-30-2013, 05:23 AM
If you feel like using this for you longest proggy :biggrin:

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/iian619/agilityproggy_zps4db04cd9.png

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 09:49 AM
What should I be aiming for with hair color count? I currently have a range of 200-215

The result is that high? That's pretty good! As long as its not green or brown

If you feel like using this for you longest proggy :biggrin:

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/iian619/agilityproggy_zps4db04cd9.png

Awesome will do!

Poleti8
03-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Works PERFECTLY for me! Thanks for releasing this, I really hate training agility myself, so boring :p

Best 07 script so far!

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Works PERFECTLY for me! Thanks for releasing this, I really hate training agility myself, so boring :p

Best 07 script so far!

Good to hear thanks! Good luck

moles
03-30-2013, 01:53 PM
working well for me, only issue i noticed so far is that if somebody else gets in the pipe at the same time as you it walks back to the start thus missing out on vital xp for the full course, if you get it to repeat click the pipe until its gone through that'd be even better!

LynxS
03-30-2013, 01:54 PM
Outstanding script. watching your debugs in imgform now, would it be more efficient to scan for the hair after pipe, then to continue to the new lap? Because the east pipe makes it stuff up and thinks it's still inside of the pipe/or not inside it yet and then clicks the pipe even though it's already gone through it. I'm pretty sure this error is because it's like 1 square away from being able to see the next DTM, so why not scan for the hair colour then move to log cross instead, since you've already defined hair colour :D

Note: you cannot see hair colour while inside of pipe, only when you exit making it an ideal way to check if you've come out yet :p

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 02:29 PM
working well for me, only issue i noticed so far is that if somebody else gets in the pipe at the same time as you it walks back to the start thus missing out on vital xp for the full course, if you get it to repeat click the pipe until its gone through that'd be even better!

Do you have your chats off and your hair color set correctly? What color is your hair? It should do that already (it does that for me)

Outstanding script. watching your debugs in imgform now, would it be more efficient to scan for the hair after pipe, then to continue to the new lap? Because the east pipe makes it stuff up and thinks it's still inside of the pipe/or not inside it yet and then clicks the pipe even though it's already gone through it. I'm pretty sure this error is because it's like 1 square away from being able to see the next DTM, so why not scan for the hair colour then move to log cross instead, since you've already defined hair colour :D

Note: you cannot see hair colour while inside of pipe, only when you exit making it an ideal way to check if you've come out yet :p

If the haircolor is unique and it goes away (like inside the pipe), it should stop clicking (except for maybe one click depending on when the hair goes away) and then once the hair comes back, it knows it is done with the pipe (hence why making sure the haircolor is correct is very important). Maybe I'll come up with a way to auto detect hair color to prevent user error

LynxS
03-30-2013, 03:30 PM
If the haircolor is unique and it goes away (like inside the pipe), it should stop clicking (except for maybe one click depending on when the hair goes away) and then once the hair comes back, it knows it is done with the pipe (hence why making sure the haircolor is correct is very important). Maybe I'll come up with a way to auto detect hair color to prevent user error

When i said the bot thinks it's not inside yet, I meant it clicks the pipe fine, goes through okay, then doesn't think it's gone through, and then tries to enter the pipe the reverse way (as both pipes are identical on each side). Cheers again for the legendary script, I'm studying the skeleton so i can apply it to other tasks x]

rmwyatt
03-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Time Running: 5 Hours, 59 Minutes and 59 Seconds
Experience Earned: 24998.5
Experience/Hour: 4167
Successfully executed.

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 03:38 PM
When i said the bot thinks it's not inside yet, I meant it clicks the pipe fine, goes through okay, then doesn't think it's gone through, and then tries to enter the pipe the reverse way (as both pipes are identical on each side). Cheers again for the legendary script, I'm studying the skeleton so i can apply it to other tasks x]

Oh that looks like it thinks you are at the area before the pipe... Does it do that every time? If so, would you please run it with debug mode on and let me know what it says?

dadru
03-30-2013, 04:06 PM
The result is that high? That's pretty good! As long as its not green or brown

I've improved it to 230-250 but I'm still getting very long wait times after the course is completed. Any ideas?

dadru
03-30-2013, 04:08 PM
Also I have some questions about smart:
1) how would I change my settings so that it no longer shows the white screen? (does this 9/10)
2) what is the slider on the right for?

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 04:21 PM
Also I have some questions about smart:
1) how would I change my settings so that it no longer shows the white screen? (does this 9/10)
2) what is the slider on the right for?

For the hair - would you mind posting a pic of your char?

1) I've seen this around the forums, but I can't remember what the fix is - if you search around I believe there is an answer
2) In 8.0 I believe it's just how fast data is sent to simba...but I don't think it makes much of a difference (Could be wrong though - I just don't mess with it anymore)

Edit:

Also epic 6 hr proggy!

rmwyatt
03-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Sorry for the poor video quality. My wait times at the end of the pipe were superb after changing my hair color last night. However, this morning without making any new changes the wait time went back to being rather long. I proceeded to change my hair color again and it didn't fix it this time. I took this video. I apologize for the quality ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRw8gpoJcc8

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Why is this not premium? The best script by far.

Time Running: 2 Hours, 20 Minutes and 31 Seconds
Experience Earned: 14186
Experience/Hour: 6057

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Sorry for the poor video quality. My wait times at the end of the pipe were superb after changing my hair color last night. However, this morning without making any new changes the wait time went back to being rather long. I proceeded to change my hair color again and it didn't fix it this time. I took this video. I apologize for the quality ;p

It's the anti-fail feature that's making you wait. I personally don't give a shit, so I lowered the stall time.
I previously explained how I did that. Find the number 30,000 within the script, (Use ctrl-f) and change it to 7000.

rmwyatt
03-30-2013, 04:46 PM
It's the anti-fail feature that's making you wait. I personally don't give a shit, so I lowered the stall time.
I previously explained how I did that. Find the number 30,000 within the script, (Use ctrl-f) and change it to 7000.

Unfortunately, this fix did not work for me. He crossed the log, looked around, then returned to the beginning of the course and crossed the log again.

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 05:22 PM

Did you try running the hair debug after you changed the color? Sometimes I had to change the color until I got a perfect color and tolerance for my hair color (every login colors shift)

Why is this not premium? The best script by far.

Time Running: 2 Hours, 20 Minutes and 31 Seconds
Experience Earned: 14186
Experience/Hour: 6057

We don't charge people for scripts here - it's all recreational man!

Thibaultx
03-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Works like a charm untill i got a random!
Best script i've seen so far for simba, gj man!

rmwyatt
03-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Did you try running the hair debug after you changed the color? Sometimes I had to change the color until I got a perfect color and tolerance for my hair color (every login colors shift)

Yeah, it seems as though my hair color doesn't get above around 28-34. Perhaps I should go to fally and get a hair change ;p

LynxS
03-30-2013, 05:40 PM
Oh that looks like it thinks you are at the area before the pipe... Does it do that every time? If so, would you please run it with debug mode on and let me know what it says?

Here you go, sorry for the length. At the end it fixes it self before i ended the script.

Length of possible Pipe: 481
Length of possible Pipe: 30
Length of possible Pipe: 461
Length of possible Pipe: 17
Length of possible Pipe: 18
Length of possible Pipe: 1
Length of possible Pipe: 495
Pipe color count :544
Final Pipe color count :544
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 23 Seconds
Experience Earned: 4930.5
Experience/Hour: 35282
Length of possible Pipe: 495
Pipe color count :521
Final Pipe color count :521
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 25 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5017
Experience/Hour: 35700
Length of possible Pipe: 494
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 28 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5103.5
Experience/Hour: 36112
Pipe color count :522
Final Pipe color count :522
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 31 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5190
Experience/Hour: 36537
Length of possible Pipe: 564
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 33 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5276.5
Experience/Hour: 36971
Pipe color count :524
Final Pipe color count :524
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 36 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5363
Experience/Hour: 37371
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 39 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5449.5
Experience/Hour: 37786
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 41 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5536
Experience/Hour: 38190
Pipe color count :542
Final Pipe color count :542
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 44 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5622.5
Experience/Hour: 38583
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 47 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5709
Experience/Hour: 38968
Length of possible Pipe: 488
Pipe color count :543
Final Pipe color count :543
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 50 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5795.5
Experience/Hour: 39355
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 52 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5882
Experience/Hour: 39729
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 55 Seconds
Experience Earned: 5968.5
Experience/Hour: 40101
Length of possible Pipe: 479
Length of possible Pipe: 27
Length of possible Pipe: 463
Pipe color count :461
Final Pipe color count :461
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 58 Seconds
Experience Earned: 6055
Experience/Hour: 40443
Entering Walk to Start
Length of possible TPA Start Point: 9
Length of possible TPA Start Point: 107
Length of possible Start Point: 91
Successfully executed.

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Works like a charm untill i got a random!
Best script i've seen so far for simba, gj man!

Good to hear :)

Yeah, it seems as though my hair color doesn't get above around 28-34. Perhaps I should go to fally and get a hair change ;p

Go for my pinkish purple color!

Here you go, sorry for the length. At the end it fixes it self before i ended the script.

Hmm would you mind stopping the script as soon as it tries to do the pipe again and send me another pic of the MM? Does it do this every time? Also when you stop the script there, will you turn on POSDebug (just below usersetup) and hit play and tell me what it says?

rmwyatt
03-30-2013, 07:25 PM
Just realized I was the longest Proggy :')

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Unfortunately, this fix did not work for me. He crossed the log, looked around, then returned to the beginning of the course and crossed the log again.

Happened to me too, just close the entire thing and load it again. You're just unlucky with the colors set by the client.

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Happened to me too, just close the entire thing and load it again. You're just unlucky with the colors set by the client.

Yeah and when this happens please send me a .png pic of the mm!

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 08:34 PM
Time Running: 6 Hours, 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds
Experience Earned: 36762.5
Experience/Hour: 6101
Successfully executed.

got kicked out by the server!
it solved 9/9 randoms in 6 hours. SEEMS LEGIT
excellent script

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Time Running: 6 Hours, 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds
Experience Earned: 36762.5
Experience/Hour: 6101
Successfully executed.

got kicked out by the server!
it solved 9/9 randoms in 6 hours. SEEMS LEGIT
excellent script

New record ;)

I need to edit the login stuff to get past that.

Xeronate
03-30-2013, 08:59 PM
Very impressive. I wish that I could do something like this. It does seem to take a long time in between obstacles though.

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 09:07 PM
New record ;)

I need to edit the login stuff to get past that.

You should make the genie lamp grant agility exp, not attack. #pureproblems (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=pureproblems) :P

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 09:26 PM
Very impressive. I wish that I could do something like this. It does seem to take a long time in between obstacles though.

Bad hair day. It has something to do with your hair/hat color and its tolerance.

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 09:34 PM

There ya go, first glitch. I wasn't the only one :P.

I also took off the delay time after finishing a round, and peaked with this:

Time Running: 55 Minutes and 39 Seconds
Experience Earned: 9082.5
Experience/Hour: 9890

baberuth239
03-30-2013, 09:52 PM
Weird, sometimes it just keeps on clicking on the log and that's all it does. Clicks on the log, go to the other side then click it again.

Xeronate
03-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Bad hair day. It has something to do with your hair/hat color and its tolerance.

Really? I just put on a black hat. When I ran the hair test I had like 90-130 >> 5.

baberuth239
03-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Need help, it used to work but now it's only clicking the log, it gets across the log and then it goes back and clicks it again and just keeps on repeating.

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 10:37 PM
Need help, it used to work but now it's only clicking the log, it gets across the log and then it goes back and clicks it again and just keeps on repeating.
exit and re-open simba

baberuth239
03-30-2013, 10:38 PM
exit and re-open simba
I did and it still does it.

Hammerdin
03-30-2013, 10:44 PM
I did and it still does it.

Try re-calibrating your hair color.

Xeronate
03-30-2013, 11:03 PM

Just so I don't keep spamming your inbox, I'll post here. Changing that line definitely sped up the end, but the net climb and rope bridge still take quite a long time. Is that just because getting the atpa's takes a while? There really isn't an obvious place (to me) that can speed that process up. My cursor always lands directly on the net. I feel like the ATPA part could just be removed and simple mouseclick would take care of it.

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 11:49 PM
You should make the genie lamp grant agility exp, not attack. #pureproblems (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=pureproblems) :P

hmm I believe that is handled in the player array... I can add the diff lamp options in

Did you catch how it ran off?

Really? I just put on a black hat. When I ran the hair test I had like 90-130 >> 5.

Try purple for me and tell me if that does anything? The black may be picking up on other items

Post a pic of the minimap after it crosses the log please

Just so I don't keep spamming your inbox, I'll post here. Changing that line definitely sped up the end, but the net climb and rope bridge still take quite a long time. Is that just because getting the atpa's takes a while? There really isn't an obvious place (to me) that can speed that process up. My cursor always lands directly on the net. I feel like the ATPA part could just be removed and simple mouseclick would take care of it.

Guys I don't add the methods for no reason :P Every wait/function/yada is there for an important purpose - It's better to fix the cause then ghetto patches that can cause even more problems. Is this still the issue of long pauses between objects? I have not experienced that at all. Do you happen to have an older computer?

Xeronate
03-31-2013, 12:44 AM
hmm I believe that is handled in the player array... I can add the diff lamp options in

Guys I don't add the methods for no reason :P Every wait/function/yada is there for an important purpose - It's better to fix the cause then ghetto patches that can cause even more problems. Is this still the issue of long pauses between objects? I have not experienced that at all. Do you happen to have an older computer?

It takes a very long time spinning the screen to cross the rope bridge. It also takes a long time for the script to click the net after the log obstacle. My computer is an asus gaming laptop, but it is four years old. I can't imagine that it is only my computer though because so many people are experiencing xp rates of 4-5k. I'll try the purple hat out soon.

Also you are right about the array. I think you have to add like two lines to the declare player procedure.

Ashaman88
03-31-2013, 01:16 AM
It takes a very long time spinning the screen to cross the rope bridge. It also takes a long time for the script to click the net after the log obstacle. My computer is an asus gaming laptop, but it is four years old. I can't imagine that it is only my computer though because so many people are experiencing xp rates of 4-5k. I'll try the purple hat out soon.

Also you are right about the array. I think you have to add like two lines to the declare player procedure.

I'm not saying it's your fault :P. Just gotta check out every option. Would you mind running it in debug mode and tell me what it says for one lap? And describe which obstacles had long waits?

Xeronate
03-31-2013, 03:13 AM
I'm not saying it's your fault :P. Just gotta check out every option. Would you mind running it in debug mode and tell me what it says for one lap? And describe which obstacles had long waits?

Slow Moments
1. The Net Obstacle (second obstacle), immediately after the log obstacle. Waits with the cursor touch the net (uptext showing) for 5-6 seconds. Then Clicks.

2.Tight rope obstacle. Immediately after climbing the branch. Fourth obstacle.
Compass is rotated South to begin with. Rotates North, then Rotates south. Takes 4-5 seconds. Then clicks the rope

Lap 1 Full Debug
Entering Walk to Start
Length of possible TPA Start Point: 100
Length of possible Start Point: 94
Entering CrossLog
Found Log Uptext
No Click Yellow
?You make it safely to the other side
Length of possible ClimbNet: 3738
Length of possible Branch: 6
Found Branch Uptext
Found Rope Uptext
Found Balance Option
Found Message: You carefully cross the tightrope
Brown Color Count: 67
Green Color Count: 201
Brown Color Count: 70
Green Color Count: 198
Brown Color Count: 72
Green Color Count: 203
Brown Color Count: 76
Green Color Count: 209
Brown Color Count: 69
Green Color Count: 215
Brown Color Count: 62
Green Color Count: 219
Green Color Count: 214
Brown Color Count: 55
Green Color Count: 236
Brown Color Count: 74
Green Color Count: 202
Brown Color Count: 82
Green Color Count: 193
Brown Color Count: 92
Green Color Count: 107
Brown Color Count: 221
Green Color Count: 44
Final Brown Color Count: 221
Final Green Color Count: 44
Length of possible ClimbNet2: 2206
Found TPA Net2
Length of possible Pipe: 23
Length of possible Pipe: 82
Length of possible Pipe: 64
Length of possible Pipe: 38
Length of possible Pipe: 22
Length of possible Pipe: 59
Length of possible Pipe: 50
Length of possible Pipe: 95
Length of possible Pipe: 4
Length of possible Pipe: 41
Length of possible Pipe: 36
Length of possible Pipe: 123
Length of possible Pipe: 24
Length of possible Pipe: 3
Length of possible Pipe: 25
Length of possible Pipe: 119
Length of possible Pipe: 35
Length of possible Pipe: 885
Pipe color count :15781
Pipe color count :25708
Pipe color count :22046
Pipe color count :22021
Pipe color count :25848
Pipe color count :18796
Pipe color count :18604
Pipe color count :11739
Entering Walk to Start
Length of possible TPA Start Point: 6
Length of possible TPA Start Point: 60
Length of possible Start Point: 60

Ashaman88
03-31-2013, 03:21 AM
Slow Moments
1. The Net Obstacle (second obstacle), immediately after the log obstacle. Waits with the cursor touch the net (uptext showing) for 5-6 seconds. Then Clicks.

2.Tight rope obstacle. Immediately after climbing the branch. Fourth obstacle.
Compass is rotated South to begin with. Rotates North, then Rotates south. Takes 4-5 seconds. Then clicks the rope

Lap 1 Full Debug
Entering Walk to Start
Length of possible TPA Start Point: 100
Length of possible Start Point: 94
Entering CrossLog
Found Log Uptext
No Click Yellow
?You make it safely to the other side
Length of possible ClimbNet: 3738
Length of possible Branch: 6
Found Branch Uptext
Found Rope Uptext
Found Balance Option
Found Message: You carefully cross the tightrope
Green Color Count: 201
Brown Color Count: 70
Green Color Count: 198
Brown Color Count: 72
Green Color Count: 203
Brown Color Count: 76
Green Color Count: 209
Brown Color Count: 69
Green Color Count: 215
Brown Color Count: 62
Green Color Count: 219
Green Color Count: 214
Brown Color Count: 55
Green Color Count: 236
Brown Color Count: 74
Green Color Count: 202
Brown Color Count: 82
Green Color Count: 193
Brown Color Count: 92
Green Color Count: 107
Brown Color Count: 221
Green Color Count: 44
Final Brown Color Count: 221
Final Green Color Count: 44
Length of possible ClimbNet2: 2206
Found TPA Net2
Length of possible Pipe: 23
Length of possible Pipe: 82
Length of possible Pipe: 64
Length of possible Pipe: 38
Length of possible Pipe: 22
Length of possible Pipe: 59
Length of possible Pipe: 50
Length of possible Pipe: 95
Length of possible Pipe: 25
Length of possible Pipe: 119
Length of possible Pipe: 35
Length of possible Pipe: 885
Pipe color count :15781
Pipe color count :25708
Pipe color count :22046
Pipe color count :22021
Pipe color count :25848
Pipe color count :18796
Pipe color count :18604
Pipe color count :11739
Entering Walk to Start
Length of possible TPA Start Point: 6
Length of possible TPA Start Point: 60
Length of possible Start Point: 60

The first wait is an easy fix. Also when did you download the include? Ill have to add more debug for the tightrope one, but would you post a pic of the minimap when it stalls at the tightrope? Thanks man

Xeronate
03-31-2013, 03:28 AM
The first wait is an easy fix. Also when did you download the include? Ill have to add more debug for the tightrope one, but would you post a pic of the minimap when it stalls at the tightrope? Thanks man

No worries. I actually reformatted my computer two days ago so everything was downloaded then. I really need to get a new compute, but I can't afford one for a while. I'm with my girlfriend right now but when she goes to bed in like 30 minutes I'll get own and take a picture. Its literally the spot you land as soon as you are done climbing the branch.

Ashaman88
03-31-2013, 03:31 AM
No worries. I actually reformatted my computer two days ago so everything was downloaded then. I really need to get a new compute, but I can't afford one for a while. I'm with my girlfriend right now but when she goes to bed in like 30 minutes I'll get own and take a picture. Its literally the spot you land as soon as you are done climbing the branch.

Yeah I just need the mm so I can see why it's not recognizing where you are the first time

Xeronate
03-31-2013, 04:09 AM
Yeah I just need the mm so I can see why it's not recognizing where you are the first time

http://s21.postimg.org/5rcor9crn/mmagil.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/5rcor9crn/)

JackCraft
03-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Looks good ill try it out soon

Feed
03-31-2013, 07:34 AM
when i press run it tells me : Smart Cannot Spawn Clients.. Sorry if thats a noob mistake i just havn't used simba sence 2011 lol..

JackCraft
03-31-2013, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the bot man, ill upload a 5 hour proggie if i can make it C:

LynxS
03-31-2013, 11:26 AM
Hmm would you mind stopping the script as soon as it tries to do the pipe again and send me another pic of the MM? Does it do this every time? Also when you stop the script there, will you turn on POSDebug (just below usersetup) and hit play and tell me what it says?

I'm having trouble recreating the bug, did you update the pipe in 1.1?

Ashaman88
03-31-2013, 12:20 PM
http://s21.postimg.org/5rcor9crn/mmagil.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/5rcor9crn/)

Thanks ill check it out later today!

when i press run it tells me : Smart Cannot Spawn Clients.. Sorry if thats a noob mistake i just havn't used simba sence 2011 lol..

That is caused by a couple potential things - there are a couple threads for fixes around the forum

Thanks for the bot man, ill upload a 5 hour proggie if i can make it C:

Good luck!

I'm having trouble recreating the bug, did you update the pipe in 1.1?

Yes sort of - mm colors were updated

brook
03-31-2013, 12:53 PM
I keep getting this error:
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 804
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\text.simba(454:34): Invalid number of parameters at line 453
Compiling failed.

What I entered into the user bit:
Const
HairColor = 13092814; // ***What is your hair color? Or unique color on outfit***
HairTolerance = 70; // ***Tolerance of your hair/outfit***
TestHair=False; // ***If you want to test the count of hair colors you have, Result must be greater than 5***

Procedure DeclarePlayers;
Begin
HowManyPlayers := 1;
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer := 0;

Players[0].Name := 'Brook@blablabla.com; // ***Username***
Players[0].Pass := 'blablabla'; // ***PW***
Players[0].WorldInfo := []; // ***Desired World, leave blank if random***
Players[0].Nick := 'blabla'; // ***Portion of display name, IMPORTANT FOR RANDOMS***
Players[0].Active := True;
End;

Sorry, my first time on Simba, still looking around.

HarryBotter
03-31-2013, 12:54 PM
For some reason it only opens a white screen for me when I run the script. I can hear the rs musics but all I can see is white screen lol :P any ideas how to fix this?

LynxS
03-31-2013, 01:14 PM
Lol, i just returned back to my computer to find my lobsters were noted and i was teleported to lumberage with the gnome dialog saying 'fine don't help us!' is this a new random? i can't remember a gnome random or every having my food changed into a note. Maybe a j mod is messing with me :c

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 804
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\text.simba(454:34): Invalid number of parameters at line 453
Compiling failed.

The 'up_chars07' means Uppercase Characters for 2007 scape. Meaning you have incorrectly installed your font file :)

Ashaman88
03-31-2013, 01:24 PM
Compiling failed.
Compiling failed.

What I entered into the user bit:
Const
HairColor = 13092814; // ***What is your hair color? Or unique color on outfit***
HairTolerance = 70; // ***Tolerance of your hair/outfit***
TestHair=False; // ***If you want to test the count of hair colors you have, Result must be greater than 5***

Procedure DeclarePlayers;
Begin
HowManyPlayers := 1;
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer := 0;

Players[0].Name := 'Brook@blablabla.com; // ***Username***
Players[0].Pass := 'blablabla'; // ***PW***
Players[0].WorldInfo := []; // ***Desired World, leave blank if random***
Players[0].Nick := 'blabla'; // ***Portion of display name, IMPORTANT FOR RANDOMS***
Players[0].Active := True;
End;

You are missing the 07 fonts, make sure everything is updated for srl and also hit tools>update, let me know if you still don't have them

For some reason it only opens a white screen for me when I run the script. I can hear the rs musics but all I can see is white screen lol :P any ideas how to fix this?

Search around forums, not positive what causes but there is a fix out there

Lol, i just returned back to my computer to find my lobsters were noted and i was teleported to lumberage with the gnome dialog saying 'fine don't help us!' is this a new random? i can't remember a gnome random or every having my food changed into a note. Maybe a j mod is messing with me :c

The 'up_chars07' means Uppercase Characters for 2007 scape. Meaning you have incorrectly installed your font file :)

Yeah I've seen that before, I'm not sure which random it is :/ But when you die you keep your top three items and I believe they become noted (That's what happens to me at least)

brook
03-31-2013, 01:27 PM

http://gyazo.com/52be48171ee12bcc7f3a8cca4406bc6e
http://gyazo.com/a415b9201344713f6dd810caf332b7a3

Ashaman88
03-31-2013, 01:30 PM

Read the foldername, that is from the unofficial includes font

LynxS
03-31-2013, 01:35 PM

exonyte
03-31-2013, 03:59 PM
getting this error 5 seconds after it logs in and goes across the log:

edit: nvm i re-ran the script and seems to be working for now

Bradb
03-31-2013, 04:07 PM
Gonna get 36-53 with this ill post a proggys when i'm done

exonyte
03-31-2013, 04:17 PM
so i put in the hair colour of my char, how do i test the tolerance?

Bradb
03-31-2013, 05:47 PM
Messes up to much :/

Ashaman88
03-31-2013, 05:51 PM
so i put in the hair colour of my char, how do i test the tolerance?

Play around with it, just use the test hair a few times with different tolerances

Messes up to much :/

You do realize that doesn't help at all? Please give details

1337sauce
03-31-2013, 06:17 PM
Keep getting this after passing the log

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 699

EDIT: script relies on a nickname, without that entered you'll get this.

Bradb
03-31-2013, 06:57 PM
Play around with it, just use the test hair a few times with different tolerances

You do realize that doesn't help at all? Please give details

Sometimes skips parts of course,on the second part of course stands there for ages then climbs up

Also when it gets strange box it doesnt close the interface

jeffles
03-31-2013, 08:24 PM
After it goes through pipe it sits there for about 20 seconds before starting course over again, any suggestions?

Edit: whats the hair tolerance? how do i get accurate info/numbers for it

Ashaman88
04-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Keep getting this after passing the log

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 699

EDIT: script relies on a nickname, without that entered you'll get this.

Yes I'm adding a failsafe to shutdown if you don't have it filled out

Sometimes skips parts of course,on the second part of course stands there for ages then climbs up

Also when it gets strange box it doesnt close the interface

I think I know what might be causing that for you - The after log thing I mean

After it goes through pipe it sits there for about 20 seconds before starting course over again, any suggestions?

Edit: whats the hair tolerance? how do i get accurate info/numbers for it

It sounds like you are either wearing brown or don't have a good hair color - Tolerance is just something you have to play with - higher is better (but you should still use a semi unique hair color (like blues, yellows, purple etc) or hat w/e

Neverhaveb4
04-01-2013, 04:14 AM
excellent start to the script. small things like ur hair list is always great thing for people new to the forums to sit down and learn a bit without going complete script skiddy.

Thanks again.

djm995
04-01-2013, 06:13 AM
In love with the fact that it turns the music thingy off! :D
Great script, pretty much flawless :)

God Winrar
04-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Still going strong

Ashaman88
04-01-2013, 08:53 AM
excellent start to the script. small things like ur hair list is always great thing for people new to the forums to sit down and learn a bit without going complete script skiddy.

Thanks again.

In love with the fact that it turns the music thingy off! :D
Great script, pretty much flawless :)

Thanks guys!

Still going strong

Wow very impressive!

IRCo
04-01-2013, 11:18 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/simba.simba(465:14): Unknown identifier '' at line 464
Compiling failed.

jacksonpf
04-01-2013, 11:52 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/simba.simba(465:14): Unknown identifier '' at line 464
Compiling failed.
what's problem with me?

Justin
04-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Compiling failed.
what's problem with me?
Re-download the include