PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!

poisonshot
03-27-2013, 10:14 AM
How do i use smart with the soulsplit client? Is this right? I open the simba bot with a script. I then choose a colour by clicking on the pencil icon. I then press start. However, when the script starts, it just clicks on the border of the browser? Maybe its because ive chosen "grey" and the rockcrabs are grey? And, how do i ENABLE SMART?

Sjoe
03-27-2013, 10:17 AM
How do i use smart with the soulsplit client? Is this right? I open the simba bot with a script. I then choose a colour by clicking on the pencil icon. I then press start. However, when the script starts, it just clicks on the border of the browser? Maybe its because ive chosen "grey" and the rockcrabs are grey? And, how do i ENABLE SMART?

Herh?

poisonshot
03-27-2013, 10:28 AM
please dont make one word posts.

Sjoe
03-27-2013, 10:30 AM
please dont make one word posts.

I'll rephrase: I don't know what you mean.

rj
03-27-2013, 10:33 AM
You have to either get smart to load a .jar or edit smart params a lot.

don't ask me how because I don't know how.

poisonshot
03-27-2013, 12:01 PM
How do you not understand what i am talking about? Is it the way i have worded it? Or that you are not an expert? If that's the case, if you don't know, maybe you shoulnd't have posted at all? no offense

Im New Sry
03-27-2013, 12:08 PM
How do you not understand what i am talking about? Is it the way i have worded it? Or that you are not an expert? If that's the case, if you don't know, maybe you shoulnd't have posted at all? no offense

He said that you have to edit SmartParams.simba a lot in order to run SS. And wtf is up with 'I choose a pencil icon and press start'? Where did you put that color, just picked it and pressed 'Start'? ...