PDA

View Full Version : AutoRangeGuilder_11

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Sk1nyNerd
03-28-2013, 08:59 AM
:spot: Welcome to my first script! Can i get a WHOOT WHOOT!? :spot:
[insert cool picture]

***Please read below! It's there for a reason...***

Start inside the fence near the Comp Judge. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have some extra Bronze arrows wielded and a Ring of Life. Give it a minute to start. Make sure your coins are in the 1st Inventory Slot! Make sure you can go up the Tower without the pop up box! When logged in type ::toggleroof to remove the roofs from the game if you haven't already.

You must have 40 range to enter the Range Guild (33 potted). It costs 200gp for each Competition you play.

Human like Spam Clicking, Identifies if You are in Combat and will Eat if your Hp falls below a certain Percent you specify while running to the Tower, Lots of AntiBan and Failsafes that emulate Human Behavior, a very nice looking Paint to keep track of Stats,
Uses DTMs, ACA Colors, and UpText to accurately talk to the Judge, start the Competition properly, and fire at the Target.
Identifies if you are already in a Competition and continues it.
If it can not find the Target and/or Judge it will log out.
Logs out when your Coins fall below 200gp or after the number of Competitions you specify.

WOW! This Script does a lot of things!

Make note it does not do Random Events and it never will!
Known Bugs in 2.0: Forgot about being posioned (creates problems with the run from combat), find coins doesnt work properly (you can edit this under the startcomp tab)

Use these links to properly setup Simba: You will need the P07 Include, Fonts and UpChars. If you are having troubles setting up Smart8
please refer to these guides and forums before spamming this thread. YoHoJo has some great YouTube tuts. If you ask a question
that I have addressed on this page or that can be found with a little searching I simply will not answer it. This is a learning community :)

P07Include: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96863
Setting up 07 Simba: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599
Smart8: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87801

Have an Error or Bug while running this Script? Consult these guides before posting.
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102849
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99992
Can't get Smart8 to work? Then you need to reinstall stuff posted above.

Thankyou to everyone who has dedicated their time to Simba and the Simba Community.

:biggrin: Current Longest Proggy by helpbuyjtag :biggrin:
http://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21138&d=1367963697

:biggrin: My Current Longest Proggy :biggrin:
http://i.imgur.com/Z5pEalJ.png

:thumbsup:Don't forget to give a 5-Star Rating and up my Rep!:thumbsup:
Enjoy :)

Change Log:

[2.0] - Runs from combat, eats food of your choice if under your selected Percent of Hp, Paint, MORE (theres not even a word to describe how much more) AntiBan added, Smart8 supported, fixed weird mouse jumping when spam clicking, an option to wield the arrows from the judge or not, cleaner code standards. I think thats all?

[1.55] - Fixed the index error that people randomly got and random mouse spazes. Also made the Simba Script more user friendly when opening (dont havet to scroll to bottom to set number of competitions).

[1.5] - Tree bug clicking fixed. More AntiBan. Logs out if it can not find the Target and/or Judge in a certain amount of trys. Flawless Target and Judge clicking (will not click on unless mouse is on the Target or Judge.

[1.4] - Now supports "spam-clicking" the target. Added more human-like failsafes i.e recongnizing if already in a game. Smart8, just uncomment it. Lets see some competitions played proggies:)

[1.3] - Should now FLAWLESSLY click on the target. Now left clicks the Judge rather than right clicks. Sped things up a bit. Logs out after reaching your specified number of competitions - i.e the thing you may want to change for your benefit

[1.2] - Should no longer have problems with being caught in a 'talk' loop with Judge or not wielding the Bronze arrows. If it can't find the target it will try adjusting the camera till it does. It looks if you have the bronze arrow wielded if it's not in your inventory. Added a second counter with a DTM for closing the pop up window after firing. Also added the first part of Kindles suggestion, it is now more human like with random wait times at a random time in some areas.

[1.1] - Should now 'talk' less to the judge, if it does rotate the camera a bit and restart the script. I also made the camera move side to side at random to help avoid this problem. Any suggestions are welcome

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 09:23 AM
congrats on first script ilove

<3<3 :o

Rooneyrs
03-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Wow i love you if this script works :3

Deni_mulic
03-28-2013, 10:12 AM
Finally, been waiting to make bank off scripts that don't handle guards properly :P

zyimmo
03-28-2013, 10:50 AM
just sits there talking to ranger over and over again... :L

fearmybow
03-28-2013, 11:09 AM
ya just keeps talking, started it 10+ times

extazypros
03-28-2013, 11:10 AM
When he talks to Competition Judge and gets arrows, he doesnt shoot them and again talks to Competition Judge.

Kuriamas
03-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Please fix it :(

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 11:23 AM
it's amazing works just fine for me :o

Kuriamas
03-28-2013, 11:55 AM
it's amazing works just fine for me :o
On every thread you say it works amazing, you're amazing person if everything works amazing :D

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 11:57 AM
On every thread you say it works amazing, you're amazing person if everything works amazing :D

I know right?? I'm just naturally amazing awesome hahah!

ubex
03-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Nice script

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 12:06 PM
Nice script
you said it haha this IS A nice script
I don't understand how for some people it dont work

GrantB
03-28-2013, 12:09 PM
I literally nothing about scripts but does this one have antiban? If i've got that wrong I'm sorry I know literally nothing about scripting.

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 12:12 PM
I literally nothing about scripts but does this one have antiban? If i've got that wrong I'm sorry I know literally nothing about scripting.
not all scripts need anti-ban sometimes it doesn't really matter and osme anti-bans just look weird and not really what human player would do it all needs to be well thinked out

Rooneyrs
03-28-2013, 12:16 PM
it keeps using my own mouse instead of the clients mouse and it doesnt work

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 12:18 PM
it keeps using my own mouse instead of the clients mouse and it doesnt work

are you sure SMART is enabled and include properly in your script haha? you have to enable smart properly because if smart is disable it will use your mouse hahahahaha

Rooneyrs
03-28-2013, 12:22 PM
are you sure SMART is enabled and include properly in your script haha? you have to enable smart properly because if smart is disable it will use your mouse hahahahaha

yeah smart is enabled but it still keeps using it

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 12:24 PM
but is smart include in your script?? with $$$$$$ include sign

and also enable smart button on SMART are YOU SU?re

ubex
03-28-2013, 12:27 PM
yeah smart is enabled but it still keeps using it

umm.. maybe u missing somting..

{$DEFINE SMART8}

SetupSRL;

;)

superhuman
03-28-2013, 12:28 PM
range guild bots are one of the easiest ways to get banned, i would wait till he adds some really good antiban b4 using it

Rooneyrs
03-28-2013, 12:28 PM
but is smart include in your script?? with $$$$$$ include sign

and also enable smart button on SMART are YOU SU?re

Yeah bro you got teamviewer so you can check it for me?

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 12:30 PM
Yeah bro you got teamviewer so you can check it for me?

yes I do but I wont sorry I really dont ahve time rght now maybe somebody else will Im workojigon

Rooneyrs
03-28-2013, 12:30 PM
Edit: Fixed but it only talks to him

nakkipaadi
03-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Edit: Fixed but it only talks to him

Ye, just talking to the judge for me awell.

JoeSip
03-28-2013, 01:24 PM
instead of DTM's i've changed points to static and still does nothing, not even talk.

samox
03-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Great job on this!
I loved it, it works well for me.

weweregiants
03-28-2013, 02:49 PM
How's the range guild script work then? You need some money before you go in there? Or need to buy arrows?
Not looked into it yet.
Thanks.

Bicep
03-28-2013, 03:12 PM
I know right?? I'm just naturally amazing awesome hahah!

Runehack123, you are amazing.

maikel233
03-28-2013, 07:04 PM
Thanks, Finaly an range script, Going to try this out.

1 d1d y0u
03-28-2013, 08:46 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\my pc\Downloads\AutoRangeGuilder_11.simba', help plz

Sk1nyNerd
03-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P07Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\my pc\Downloads\AutoRangeGuilder_11.simba', help plz

make sure the folder where you saved the script has the P07Include folder in it, its not finding it. If you dont have it you need to download it

1 d1d y0u
03-28-2013, 09:14 PM
My bad, i have installed the simba for EOC version and not Old school, ty for help =)

Physic
03-28-2013, 09:27 PM
@ the current rate, dont u just lose money at ranging guild? correct me if im wrong

ruhvenge
03-28-2013, 09:33 PM
No you gain money, rune arrows go for 200+ ea at the moment.

OP: Nice range guild script, I was trying to work on one as well.

So far I've noticed it wont quite work properly as it talks to the judge to buy the arrows then just raises the camera angle to max then tries to buy them again.

Cultures
03-28-2013, 09:41 PM
yes for me the script is only talking to the comp judge and then doesn't equip arrows nor shoot at target, just talks to judge again

Sk1nyNerd
03-28-2013, 10:40 PM
yes for me the script is only talking to the comp judge and then doesn't equip arrows nor shoot at target, just talks to judge again

No you gain money, rune arrows go for 200+ ea at the moment.

OP: Nice range guild script, I was trying to work on one as well.

So far I've noticed it wont quite work properly as it talks to the judge to buy the arrows then just raises the camera angle to max then tries to buy them again.

ya, i haven't been able to flawlessly develop a DTM for the target so it isn't finding the target. Try standing in a different spot and adjusting the camera angle. I have it working very well

My bad, i have installed the simba for EOC version and not Old school, ty for help =)
no prob, enjoy :)

Parsky
03-28-2013, 11:32 PM
talks to the guy then puts camera up and does nothing. 5 secs later it talks to the guy again and does the same thing

sodomyclown
03-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Doesn't even open SMART for me when I'm declaring it correctly. No clue what the issue is and my Simba's working properly. Only script that just doesn't do anything for me. Any suggestions? It also doesn't say anything in the debug.

07freak
03-29-2013, 12:07 AM
great , does it support randoms?

sodomyclown
03-29-2013, 12:11 AM
great , does it support randoms?

"I will be making an update in the next couple days to clean up some loose ends if you guys find any. Make note it does not do Random Events!"

Yuzuki
03-29-2013, 12:37 AM
doesnt open smart wat

Kindle
03-29-2013, 12:50 AM
range guild bots are one of the easiest ways to get banned, i would wait till he adds some really good antiban b4 using it

Why dont you offer some constructive criticism. I may be a so-called leech, but if I were to suggest an antibam, it would be varied click times for dialogue, and varied wait times between shots. If you could instead of loop, add some if:then functions so that you can vary between spam clicking and single clicking the target.

doorsftw
03-29-2013, 04:40 AM
Hmmm. Add some random support and I'll use it. Till then back to fight caves :D

Sk1nyNerd
03-29-2013, 06:35 AM
Hmmm. Add some random support and I'll use it. Till then back to fight caves :D
just updated it :)

Sk1nyNerd
03-29-2013, 06:40 AM
Why dont you offer some constructive criticism. I may be a so-called leech, but if I were to suggest an antibam, it would be varied click times for dialogue, and varied wait times between shots. If you could instead of loop, add some if:then functions so that you can vary between spam clicking and single clicking the target.
Thanks for the suggestion! You will see some of that in the new update, check it out. Feel free to leave more and I'll try to keep up :P

almnsm
03-29-2013, 07:43 AM
i clicked start and it wont work

Statin
03-29-2013, 08:23 AM
Hey i'm struggling to get this to run, I see that it doesn't load on smart and i tried to get it to do that but i have no coding experiencing any help will be appreciated.

Runehack123
03-29-2013, 08:50 AM
how much expeewee are you getting with this per hour? :o
lol for expeewee hehehehe

Fade03
03-29-2013, 10:13 AM
If it doesnt do randoms you most likely end up dying. Would be nice if he ran when attacked upstairs in the middle of arena, then come back and keep shooting.

Doorz
03-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Nice first script.

jaketuricchi
03-29-2013, 12:20 PM
Does it have any smart support? I stuck in {$DEFINE SMART} at the top and apparently it executed sucessfully, yet nothing happened.

Zeek
03-29-2013, 12:29 PM
does it have any smart support? I stuck in {$define smart} at the top and apparently it executed sucessfully, yet nothing happened.

{$define smart8}

jaketuricchi
03-29-2013, 12:33 PM
i have smart 7.2 installed. I'm trying to install smart8 atm but cant find any guides as to how.

josh1821
03-29-2013, 02:55 PM
i have smart 7.2 installed. I'm trying to install smart8 atm but cant find any guides as to how.

I'm in the same boat, I'll look around and let you know if I find anything, it can't be that well hidden

EDIT: Here mate, simple enough http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87801&highlight=benland100

Dont Blink
03-29-2013, 03:08 PM
I have smart 8 and when I stuck in {$DEFINE SMART8} ...nothing happened

Shatterhand
03-29-2013, 04:20 PM
finally, been waiting to make bank off scripts that don't handle guards properly :p
+1. :)

ruhvenge
03-29-2013, 04:29 PM
Does it have any smart support? I stuck in {$DEFINE SMART} at the top and apparently it executed sucessfully, yet nothing happened.

It's {$DEFINE SMART8} with a 8.

You need to also add

SetupSRL;

in the main loop at the bottom.

To the owner of the script,

I like it definitely now, it works pretty well for me, not quite sure the exp p/h but I don't believe its very high due to the clicking back and forth. So the only last things I think it needs to be flawless is all random support (which I don't expect right now, just saying), and to spam click the target instead of close the box each time an arrow is fired.

I think this procedure helps with allowing you to fast click but I could be wrong, anyways thanks for the script! I'm loving it.

EDIT 2: I also noticed 1 last thing, it could be your tolerance but I noticed that the mouse moves back to the target in a little bit different spot which is good but sometimes accidentally shoots the target behind it or even the guard causing the character to run forward. Just to let you know if you wan't to try and make it more accurate in the future (:

procedure FastClick(button: variant);
var
x, y: integer;
ibutton: Integer;
begin
if VariantIsBoolean(button) then
begin
if (button) then
iButton := mouse_left
else
iButton := mouse_right;
end else
iButton := button;

if (iButton = mouse_move) then Exit;
GetMousePos(x, y);
HoldMouse(x, y, iButton);

Wait(RandomRange(60, 150));

GetMousePos(x, y);
ReleaseMouse(x, y, iButton);
end;

rangry
03-29-2013, 05:44 PM
i have problem it doesnt start when i click run can some one tell me the problem? even auto fighter or woodcutter deosnt work

Sk1nyNerd
03-29-2013, 05:49 PM

You need to also add

SetupSRL;

I like it definitely now, it works pretty well for me, not quite sure the exp p/h but I don't believe its very high due to the clicking back and forth. So the only last things I think it needs to be flawless is all random support (which I don't expect right now, just saying), and to spam click the target instead of close the box each time an arrow is fired.

I think this procedure helps with allowing you to fast click but I could be wrong, anyways thanks for the script! I'm loving it.

EDIT 2: I also noticed 1 last thing, it could be your tolerance but I noticed that the mouse moves back to the target in a little bit different spot which is good but sometimes accidentally shoots the target behind it or even the guard causing the character to run forward. Just to let you know if you wan't to try and make it more accurate in the future (:

Cool! I'm trying to figure out the exp per hour deal, it shouldnt be hard. Ill also try to add the spam click sometime this weekend im about to work 40hours in the next four days :spot: haha- the Close box DTM will be usefulf or this. How often did it click the target/guard behind it? What was the camera angle set at? I'll see if I can get it to happen to me. And as for randoms they will be a bit... understandably lol. Thanks for the help and suggestions man! :)

ruhvenge
03-29-2013, 06:05 PM
Cool! I'm trying to figure out the exp per hour deal, it shouldnt be hard. Ill also try to add the spam click sometime this weekend im about to work 40hours in the next four days :spot: haha- the Close box DTM will be usefulf or this. How often did it click the target/guard behind it? What was the camera angle set at? I'll see if I can get it to happen to me. And as for randoms they will be a bit... understandably lol. Thanks for the help and suggestions man! :)

Haha well I just found another slight bug with the talking to the competition man. Sometimes it misses the "talk to" option and clicks the "walk here" option which moves the character underneath the NPC which makes it so you can't find the judge.

Anyways, I think he camera angle was like 290 or something close to it and it just clicked a completely different target. You set it to randomize an angle within a certain amount of degrees right? I think it would be easier to leave it at just one angle degree like I noticed 304 was a good degree for it to sit at.

Thanks for the script again! I was working on my own a few days ago but I probably will stop now because you released this, I'll try another one maybe ahah

Sorry errors in my writing, auto correct on iPhone screws me up.

Sk1nyNerd
03-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Haha well I just found another slight bug with the talking to the competition man. Sometimes it misses the "talk to" option and clicks the "walk here" option which moves the character underneath the NPC which makes it so you can't find the judge.

Anyways, I think he camera angle was like 290 or something close to it and it just clicked a completely different target. You set it to randomize an angle within a certain amount of degrees right? I think it would be easier to leave it at just one angle degree like I noticed 304 was a good degree for it to sit at.

Thanks for the script again! I was working on my own a few days ago but I probably will stop now because you released this, I'll try another one maybe ahah

Sorry errors in my writing, auto correct on iPhone screws me up.

Kk cool, I'll just opt out that angle or do as you suggested. I'll see if I can clear that "walk here" error, I used a P07 function for that so it could be a tolerance they set. And no prob man! Thanks for all the suggestions and debuging! Super helpful!:D
I started an AIO fletcher but waffles beat me to it so I decided this lol, gl with yours mate :P

ruhvenge
03-29-2013, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I've always wanted a perfected Range guild script because I have no other fast way of training while getting rune arrows!

tipfout
03-29-2013, 07:09 PM

You need to also add

SetupSRL;

var
begin
begin
if (button) then
else
end else

GetMousePos(x, y);

GetMousePos(x, y);
end;

I did these things, but it runs EoC instead of 07, do I just have to replace {$i srl/srl.simba}

with {$i SRL-OSR/Srl.simba} ?

spooksteezy
03-29-2013, 07:58 PM
got it to open in SMART, but it wouldnt auto login? i put in my username and password. The error i get is playername and playerpassword was not delcared before setupP07include.

Started to work when i logged in manually but was miss clicking the targets a lot.

Feedback & Suggestions:

The way he clicks the ranged targets is a bit slow
if it could spam click or line up the target and the X for the window that pops up it would greatly increase the XP per hour
(so it would be clicking the target and closing the window that shows your score right after immediately)

Also on the v1.2 it clicks the target, but then miss clicks on a tree and continues to click trees on the outside.

ruhvenge
03-29-2013, 08:23 PM
I did these things, but it runs EoC instead of 07, do I just have to replace {$i srl/srl.simba}

with {$i SRL-OSR/Srl.simba} ?

Chances are you didn't install the P07_Include properly? Double check you installed everything for 07 Scape properly.

got it to open in SMART, but it wouldnt auto login? i put in my username and password. The error i get is playername and playerpassword was not delcared before setupP07include.

Started to work when i logged in manually but was miss clicking the targets a lot.

Feedback & Suggestions:

The way he clicks the ranged targets is a bit slow
if it could spam click or line up the target and the X for the window that pops up it would greatly increase the XP per hour
(so it would be clicking the target and closing the window that shows your score right after immediately)

Also on the v1.2 it clicks the target, but then miss clicks on a tree and continues to click trees on the outside.

I tried it in SMART to but some scripts even though you can make them run in smart don't always run the same as they would not in SMART.

marijuana420
03-29-2013, 08:26 PM
var
begin
begin
if (button) then
else
end else

GetMousePos(x, y);

GetMousePos(x, y);
end;

where did you place that? at? jw

tipfout
03-29-2013, 08:54 PM
Thanks, it works now.

eironjik
03-29-2013, 08:57 PM
for me it miss clicks very much :S

P Min3r
03-29-2013, 10:31 PM
Keeps clicking on the target after 10 shots and doesn't try to start a new round :/

vigilante123
03-29-2013, 10:45 PM
Not sure what was going on, but it misclicks on judge a lot and tries to attack the archers nearby. Luckily I was paying attention or I would've died. Restarted the script 2 other times and both times it did the same thing. Also, the script can't find the judge if there are other players playing the game (the judge walks around and tends to stand in the same place as another player, so on my screen all I can see is the other players, you have to right click on the players to find where the judge has moved to).

ruhvenge
03-29-2013, 10:59 PM
Not sure what was going on, but it misclicks on judge a lot and tries to attack the archers nearby. Luckily I was paying attention or I would've died. Restarted the script 2 other times and both times it did the same thing. Also, the script can't find the judge if there are other players playing the game (the judge walks around and tends to stand in the same place as another player, so on my screen all I can see is the other players, you have to right click on the players to find where the judge has moved to).

He's still working out some of the loose ends. For now just restart as much as needed and pay a bit of attention to it and you'll be fine. I got it to run easily for a hour or so just restarting a couple of times from some errors.

YoyoAndy
03-30-2013, 03:26 AM
Mine keeps looking over and over for an angle, anyone else having that problem?

catch out
03-30-2013, 05:40 AM
I can't even get it to open in smart. I've inserted {$DEFINE SMART8}
don't know where to insert SetupSRL;.

Never mind, got it.

a nubs life
03-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Looks like you'll have an awesome script after a few more updates. The biggest flaws I see with it atm are overclicking the targets after the game is actually ended, failing to equip bronze arrows and a quirky mouse that's going to kill some people when it hovers around the guards a bit too much.

I'd suggest a better failsafe for when the dialogue box pops up saying "Sorry, you may only use..." as that's the main issue. Thanks for your hard work/effort!

koolaidsman
03-30-2013, 02:43 PM
Mine keeps looking over and over for an angle, anyone else having that problem?
>this. all it does is search for a target and doesn't get anything accomplished

lilownyou
03-30-2013, 06:13 PM
it doesnt even work properly update needed

ruhvenge
03-30-2013, 06:18 PM
it doesnt even work properly update needed

Right now it does work properly, it just has some minor detection errors with the target and miss clicking the judge but other than that it should run fine. I'm going to try and help him update some parts of the scripts soon possibly so give me some time and it should be better soon!

Runehack123
03-30-2013, 06:31 PM
just wanted to popping by to see how everything is going fine?

ilikehacks
03-30-2013, 08:27 PM
is this script working or is it broken?

Sk1nyNerd
03-30-2013, 08:47 PM
just wanted to popping by to see how everything is going fine?

everything is going good, just updated [1.3] :) i'm getting some help from ruhvenge on a spam clicker, i have an idea on how to do it-just short on time so hopefully tuesday you will see it! Let me know of any suggestions or bugs:D

koo29
03-30-2013, 08:53 PM
I completely forgot that I needed 40 range to go there. So the first day 07 came out, I spent like 10 mins running to camelot discovering that all my dreams were based on lies!

benzz
03-31-2013, 12:23 AM
this bot has been failing alot lately, missclicking target and making me run away, misclicks judge and attacks an archer, when shooting target instead of mass clicking it waits and clicked the x in the top right corner making me lose 5-7kxp/hour

Sk1nyNerd
03-31-2013, 07:12 AM
this bot has been failing alot lately, missclicking target and making me run away, misclicks judge and attacks an archer, when shooting target instead of mass clicking it waits and clicked the x in the top right corner making me lose 5-7kxp/hour
working on a spam clicker, be patient its my first script. it shouldnt be missclicking target a lot. optimal stance is standing infront of the fence between the haybail and the left L corner of the fence. what archer is it attacking? if it miss clicks the judge it should work itself out

edit: just updated the script. check it out and let me know of any other bugs and/or suggestions!

Sk1nyNerd
03-31-2013, 07:14 AM
I completely forgot that I needed 40 range to go there. So the first day 07 came out, I spent like 10 mins running to camelot discovering that all my dreams were based on lies!

hahaha me too! easy 10k spent in the first few days and hours of walking between lumby and camelot :P

dewrange
03-31-2013, 11:36 AM
sorry if i am not allowed to do this and if that is the case contact me and i will remove this post.

anyone looking for a spamclick option for this script replace lines 104 to 113 with this code

procedure Wield_Arrow;
begin
BronzeArrowDTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYDjBxMBwCIj3AvFxID4LxN uBmImRgeE/AwT/BeJ/QCwAFHM2lgXjeE8dMK2nIsKQK8LLwA+Ux4YZcWAIAACNZgyT') ;
if FindDTM(BronzeArrowDTM, x, y, MIX1, MIY1, MIX2, MIY2) then
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
FreeDTM(BronzeArrowDTM);
end;

and lines 118 to 158 with this code

procedure Fire_Target;
begin
P07_MakeCameraAngleLow;
P07_MakeCompassDegree(randomrange(304,316));
writeln('Compass Angle set for:' + IntToStr(P07_GetCompassAngle));
mouseclickcount := 0;
mouseclickcount2 := 0;
wait(randomrange(300,500));
TargetDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYPgDxD+B+B+U/Q2IGRghYvJArAvEekCsCcTKUGwIxM9vRzNs2tjDEJkizpAVZsM QnTWfYW2YP0N8rhEDF1AeF2bEg6EAAKUoEN4=');
CloseDTM := DTMFromString('mFQEAAHic42VgYHjKyMDwCogfQjGIfQ+I3z JC5J5B2feQxDWB+lSgWA+KNRgg4kpAbAilYWwQZmBgxMAp4Y5g XJDoxhDiaQ6mYWwQZgWqIhVj2kIYowAAOJcV5Q==');

if FindDTM(TargetDTM, x, y, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2) then
begin
writeln('Firing at Target!');
repeat
if Findcolorspiraltolerance(x, y, 10513243, 209, 24, 248, 48, 10) then
begin
clickmouse(x, y, mouse_left);
wait(randomrange(75, 100));
mouseclickcount := mouseclickcount + 1;
end;
until(findcolorspiraltolerance(x, y, 128, 175, 352, 433, 402, 10));
begin
begin
ClickMouse(x, y, mouse_left);
wait(randomrange(50, 60));
end;
end;
end
else
begin
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
writeln('Unable to find Target... Trying again...');
Fire_Target;
end;
competitionsplayedcount := competitionsplayedcount + 1;
writeln('Competitions Played:' + IntToStr(competitionsplayedcount) +'!');
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
FreeDTM(CloseDTM);
end;

and make sure you stand on the west side of the competition area

Shryry
03-31-2013, 12:49 PM
sorry if i am not allowed to do this and if that is the case contact me and i will remove this post.

anyone looking for a spamclick option for this script replace lines 104 to 113 with this code

procedure Wield_Arrow;
begin
BronzeArrowDTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYDjBxMBwCIj3AvFxID4LxN uBmImRgeE/AwT/BeJ/QCwAFHM2lgXjeE8dMK2nIsKQK8LLwA+Ux4YZcWAIAACNZgyT') ;
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
FreeDTM(BronzeArrowDTM);
end;

procedure Fire_Target;
begin
P07_MakeCameraAngleLow;
TargetDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYPgDxD+B+B+U/Q2IGRghYvJArAvEekCsCcTKUGwIxM9vRzNs2tjDEJkizpAVZsM QnTWfYW2YP0N8rhEDF1AeF2bEg6EAAKUoEN4=');
CloseDTM := DTMFromString('mFQEAAHic42VgYHjKyMDwCogfQjGIfQ+I3z JC5J5B2feQxDWB+lSgWA+KNRgg4kpAbAilYWwQZmBgxMAp4Y5g XJDoxhDiaQ6mYWwQZgWqIhVj2kIYowAAOJcV5Q==');

begin
repeat
begin
end;
begin
begin
end;
end;
end
else
begin
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
Fire_Target;
end;
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
FreeDTM(CloseDTM);
end;

I replaced those lines and everything work up until "writeln('Firing at Target!')" when it didn't fire at the target and just stood there. I am on the most western side and have tried a few times. Would love to get this figured out :)

dewrange
03-31-2013, 01:01 PM
I replaced those lines and everything work up until "writeln('Firing at Target!')" when it didn't fire at the target and just stood there. I am on the most western side and have tried a few times. Would love to get this figured out :)

not sure as to why that is happening i have been running more than an hour straight now with this working. when i say the most western side i mean stand here. just wait for the judge to walk over and you should be fine 20397

Yuzuki
03-31-2013, 01:12 PM
randoms too op. died in 5mins qq

extazypros
03-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Sometimes he stops at close window button and doesnt click it, forgets talk to Judge and tries to fire at target.

abibot
03-31-2013, 01:45 PM
Sometimes he stops at close window button and doesnt click it.

I get this too without the spam-click tweak.

not sure as to why that is happening i have been running more than an hour straight now with this working. when i say the most western side i mean stand here. just wait for the judge to walk over and you should be fine 20397

I got the same problem as Shryry. I don't see how you can just wait for the judge to walk over to you, if the judge is on that same square, your character moves away from the westernmost position.

BUT, I think I know the issue, when the camera angle is set just a little more to the north east being the top position of the compass, your spam clicking works! But if it is straight at the targets it doesn't target them.

I edited:

extazypros
03-31-2013, 02:20 PM

So what did you changed?

dewrange
03-31-2013, 02:47 PM
yeah the angle will definetely effect my edit, my edit worked perfectly for me and with that said it may not work perfectly for you. edit the angle as you please in order to make it work, and for those of you that are saying it gets stuck on the window than edit my wait(randomrange(50, 75)); to what ever numbers you please.

abibot
03-31-2013, 03:04 PM

So what did you changed?

Mess around with the 304 and 316 numbers (but don't change them drastically). Just find something that works for you, remember this is still just a tweak and not part of the main script!

yeah the angle will definetely effect my edit, my edit worked perfectly for me and with that said it may not work perfectly for you. edit the angle as you please in order to make it work, and for those of you that are saying it gets stuck on the window than edit my wait(randomrange(50, 75)); to what ever numbers you please.

Yeah, it's been working well for 3k range tokens so far. You just have to pause the script and do randoms yourself, dewrange check your pm.

josh1821
03-31-2013, 03:50 PM
Tried standing in different positions but it still mis-clicks the targets and runs out of the comp area and doesn't close the window when it does take a shot, this was with 1.3

sith kid
03-31-2013, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the release. I tried the script and it works, but it messes up sooner or later.

I have a recommendation for you; set it up in a different way entirely and it will be much more stable. Just rotate the camera as low as possible (only once) and then slightly to the right. The Y-axis of the camera is persistent between logins, so the only adjustment needed is slightly tilting the X-axis to get one target into view and keeping it there (Jagex has introduced random minor screen rotations to combat botting, so you need to offset those every 5 minutes or so).

Take a look at an over-censored demo video I made (I'm using a custom script of mine that doesn't depend on Simba): http://tinyurl.com/bv96jqh

yaya289
03-31-2013, 05:56 PM
it dosnt open smart i have to manually open oldschool in chrome, is there anyway i can make it open up runescape?

dewrange
03-31-2013, 06:16 PM
it dosnt open smart i have to manually open oldschool in chrome, is there anyway i can make it open up runescape?

add {$DEFINE SMART8} under the title on the script

and then add setupSRL; towards the bottom where he begins to call all of his procedures

waqqas123
03-31-2013, 06:50 PM
Error: Exception: Font [P07UpChars] not found. at line 226
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3]
[Error] C:\Documents and Settings\Eigenaar\Mijn documenten\Downloads\P07Include.Simba(57:3): Unknown identifier 'MMouse' at line 56
Compiling failed.

help me please

adamk
03-31-2013, 07:09 PM
tryed every angle ectect for an hour all the script dose is run to the other side -.-

abibot
03-31-2013, 07:20 PM
tryed every angle ectect for an hour all the script dose is run to the other side -.-

Try using dewrange's spam clicker and then editing the camera angle to be something that works for you (this line):

Error: Exception: Font [P07UpChars] not found. at line 226
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3]
[Error] C:\Documents and Settings\Eigenaar\Mijn documenten\Downloads\P07Include.Simba(57:3): Unknown identifier 'MMouse' at line 56
Compiling failed.

help me please

Try re-installing simba, smart 8, and the 07 includes by following Yohojo's video tutorials, first one here, check the video description for the others; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mho1ek92jgY

xdragon23
03-31-2013, 07:57 PM
Hey abibot. how would you change the camera angle?? i mean like to what numbeer?? just guess? or what tools do we used

sillyfrog
03-31-2013, 10:13 PM
Hey abibot. how would you change the camera angle?? i mean like to what numbeer?? just guess? or what tools do we used

just play around with it until you get it to work right for you. It's all going to depend on where you're character is standing.

benzz
03-31-2013, 10:26 PM
2nd day in a row it has been failing ive given up on it

sillyfrog
03-31-2013, 11:52 PM
benzz just play around with it a little and babysit it and it works alright. There should be an update in the next few days he says. Just be patient :]

koolaidsman
04-01-2013, 03:24 AM
just play around with it until you get it to work right for you. It's all going to depend on where you're character is standing.

doesn't work for me? just says over and over that it can't find the judge

Shryry
04-01-2013, 04:37 AM
I got it to work perfectly for 3 rounds, but after 3 it goes to an angle it has already used writes the firing line but doesn't click anything.

I've change the competition number to 200 at the bottom so that isn't it, is it?

Sk1nyNerd
04-01-2013, 05:18 AM

procedure Wield_Arrow;
begin
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
FreeDTM(BronzeArrowDTM);
end;

procedure Fire_Target;
begin
P07_MakeCameraAngleLow;

begin
repeat
begin
end;
begin
begin
end;
end;
end
else
begin
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
Fire_Target;
end;
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
FreeDTM(CloseDTM);
end;

Excellent! You have saved me some time:) very nice

Those having trouble make sure you have downloaded 1.3 correctly. It worked great for the hour i tested it last night. The angles I used are well focused on the scripts ability to find the target. if you look at dewranges image below the optium standing point is behind the judge along the fence, thats where i made the dtm for the target.

I appreciate your guys' patience and help - keep the suggestions coming. I should have some free time tuesday to hammer some stuff out

Thanks again dewrange

Sk1nyNerd
04-01-2013, 06:37 AM
dews' image

bongmaster420
04-01-2013, 08:11 AM
hey it keeps spamming 'the automatically split characters are too wide. Try decreasing min spacing' can anyone help?

waqqas123
04-01-2013, 09:14 AM
[Error] (10:3): Unknown identifier 'P07_PlayerName' at line 9
Compiling failed.

how do i fix this?

Anzi
04-01-2013, 02:31 PM
The script doesnt work. It doesnt close the "Target View" window. The script just moves the cursos do the X but never presses it.

Anzi
04-01-2013, 02:37 PM
When I try to use the spamclick tweak I get this error:
[Error] F:\Simba\Scripts\AutoRangeGuilder_11 [1.3].simba(106:1): Identifier expected at line 105
Compiling failed.

program AutoRangeGuilder_11;
{$DEFINE SMART8}

//Welcome to the AutoRangeGuilder_11! This is my first official script so please feel
//free to comment me on the forums/inbox for problems and suggestions.
//Currently I know that it keeps 'talking' to the judge sometimes, simply end the script
//and try a different spot or rotate the camera a bit.
//Thanks to everyone who dedicated their time for the OldSchool Simba support.
//First script, no leech. There is something you may want to change however.

{$I SRL/SRL.Simba}
{$I P07Include.Simba}
{$I SRL/SRL/Misc/Debug.Simba}

var
TargetDTM, BronzeArrowDTM, CloseDTM, x, y, a, b, mouseclickcount, mouseclickcount2, competitionsplayedcount: integer;

const
judgecolor1 = 3364126;
judgecolor2 = 3033937;
judgecolor3 = 3763576;

procedure P07_DeclarePlayer;
begin
P07_Playername:=''; //enter your username
P07_Playerpass:=''; //enter your password
end;

procedure Open_Inv_Tab;
begin
if(not P07_TabInventoryTab(4)) then
begin
P07_TabInventoryTab(4)
end;
end;

procedure Start_Comp;
begin
wait(randomrange(500,1000));
begin
case random(10000) of
1..50: wait(randomrange(3000,6000));
200..276: wait(randomrange(7000,12000));
9875..10000: P07_HoverSkill('ranged', random(6000));
end;
end;
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
begin
if P07_FindObjCustom(x, y, ['omp', 'tition', 'judge'], [judgecolor1, judgecolor2, judgecolor3], 5) then
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
writeln('');
writeln('Talking to the Judge...');
end
else
begin
writeln('Unable to find the Judge, looking again...');
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
Start_Comp;
end;
end;
end;

procedure Click_to_Continue;
begin
wait(randomrange(1000,1500));
begin
case random(50) of //click to continue
1..20: MMouse(380,454,5,5);
21..35: MMouse(310,455,5,5);
36..50: MMouse(246,453,5,5);
end;
end;
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
wait(randomrange(600,1000));
begin
case random(50) of //click sure
1..20: MMouse(320,396,5,5);
21..35: MMouse(273,390,5,5);
36..50: MMouse(197,394,5,5);
end;
end;
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
begin
end;
end;
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
wait(randomrange(600,1000)); //click to continue
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
wait(randomrange(400,600));
writeln('The competition has started! Wielding the Bronze arrows...');

procedure Wield_Arrow; // <--------------- LINE 105
begin
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
FreeDTM(BronzeArrowDTM);
end;
else
begin
MMouse(675,184,10,10); //equipment
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
procedure Fire_Target;
begin
P07_MakeCameraAngleLow;

begin
repeat
begin
end;
begin
begin
end;
end;
end
else
begin
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
Fire_Target;
end;
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
FreeDTM(CloseDTM);
end;
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
wait(randomrange(200,600));
end;
end;
end
else
begin
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
Fire_Target;
end;
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
FreeDTM(CloseDTM);
end;

begin
setupSRL;
SetupP07Include;
ActivateClient;
ClearDebug;
Wait(1000);
If (Not P07_LoggedIn) then
begin
P07_LogInPlayer;
end;
repeat
Open_Inv_Tab;
Start_Comp;
Click_to_Continue;
Wield_Arrow;
Fire_Target;
until(competitionsplayedcount = 3);
begin
writeln('Number of Competitions completed!');
writeln('Logging out...');
MMouse(644,483,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
wait(randomrange(500,1500));
MMouse(633,378,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
TerminateScript;
end.

waqqas123
04-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Compiling failed.

i get this error and i have allready put my details between the ''

please help me to fix.

elvemage07
04-01-2013, 03:54 PM
My problem is it will do one or two games flawless, then just clicks the target and never speaks to the judge after that...

extazypros
04-01-2013, 04:00 PM
The script doesnt work. It doesnt close the "Target View" window. The script just moves the cursos do the X but never presses it.

Use dewrange spam click.

hippy123
04-01-2013, 04:01 PM
delete this script its terrible doesnt work..........................

scripter is bad and should be banned tbh.

extazypros
04-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Compiling failed.

i get this error and i have allready put my details between the ''

please help me to fix.

Just log in and then run the script again.

extazypros
04-01-2013, 04:05 PM
delete this script its terrible doesnt work..........................

scripter is bad and should be banned tbh.

Scripter is new at this, and this is his first script so dont judge him.
It needs some fixes, but you can do it by yourself.

extazypros
04-01-2013, 04:12 PM
When I try to use the spamclick tweak I get this error:
[Error] F:\Simba\Scripts\AutoRangeGuilder_11 [1.3].simba(106:1): Identifier expected at line 105
Compiling failed.

{$DEFINE SMART8}

//Welcome to the AutoRangeGuilder_11! This is my first official script so please feel
//Currently I know that it keeps 'talking' to the judge sometimes, simply end the script

{$I SRL/SRL.Simba}
{$I P07Include.Simba}

var
TargetDTM, BronzeArrowDTM, CloseDTM, x, y, a, b, mouseclickcount, mouseclickcount2, competitionsplayedcount: integer;

const
judgecolor1 = 3364126;
judgecolor2 = 3033937;
judgecolor3 = 3763576;

begin
end;

procedure Open_Inv_Tab;
begin
begin
P07_TabInventoryTab(4)
end;
end;

procedure Start_Comp;
begin
begin
case random(10000) of
end;
end;
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
begin
if P07_FindObjCustom(x, y, ['omp', 'tition', 'judge'], [judgecolor1, judgecolor2, judgecolor3], 5) then
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
writeln('');
end
else
begin
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
Start_Comp;
end;
end;
end;

begin
begin
end;
end;
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
begin
end;
end;
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
begin
end;
end;
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);

procedure Wield_Arrow; // <--------------- LINE 105
begin
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
FreeDTM(BronzeArrowDTM);
end;
else
begin
MMouse(675,184,10,10); //equipment
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
procedure Fire_Target;
begin
P07_MakeCameraAngleLow;

begin
repeat
begin
end;
begin
begin
end;
end;
end
else
begin
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
Fire_Target;
end;
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
FreeDTM(CloseDTM);
end;
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
end;
end
else
begin
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
Fire_Target;
end;
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
FreeDTM(CloseDTM);
end;

begin
setupSRL;
SetupP07Include;
ActivateClient;
ClearDebug;
Wait(1000);
begin
P07_LogInPlayer;
end;
repeat
Open_Inv_Tab;
Start_Comp;
Click_to_Continue;
Wield_Arrow;
Fire_Target;
begin
MMouse(644,483,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
MMouse(633,378,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
TerminateScript;
end.

You made a mistake by coping pasting spam click code, do it again.

Anzi
04-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Now I'm getting begin expected error at line 114.

{$DEFINE SMART8}

{$I SRL/SRL.Simba}
{$I P07Include.Simba}

var

const
judgecolor1 = 3364126;
judgecolor2 = 3033937;
judgecolor3 = 3763576;

begin
end;

procedure Open_Inv_Tab;
begin
begin
P07_TabInventoryTab(4)
end;
end;

procedure Start_Comp;
begin
begin
case random(10000) of
end;
end;
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
begin
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
writeln('');
end
else
begin
P07_MakeCameraAngleHigh;
Start_Comp;
end;
end;
end;

begin
begin
end;
end;
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
begin
end;
end;
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
begin
end;
end;
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;

procedure Wield_Arrow;
begin
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
FreeDTM(BronzeArrowDTM);
end;
MMouse(675,184,10,10); //equipment <----------------- LINE 114
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);

procedure Fire_Target;
begin
P07_MakeCameraAngleLow;

begin
repeat
begin
end;
begin
begin
end;
end;
end
else
begin
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
Fire_Target;
end;
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
FreeDTM(CloseDTM);
end;
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
end;
end
else
begin
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
Fire_Target;
end;
FreeDTM(TargetDTM);
FreeDTM(CloseDTM);
end;

begin
setupSRL;
SetupP07Include;
ActivateClient;
ClearDebug;
Wait(1000);
begin
P07_LogInPlayer;
end;
repeat
Open_Inv_Tab;
Start_Comp;
Click_to_Continue;
Wield_Arrow;
Fire_Target;
begin
MMouse(644,483,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
MMouse(633,378,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
TerminateScript;
end.

anthonizad
04-01-2013, 07:10 PM
I get the same exact error

dewrange
04-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Excellent! You have saved me some time:) very nice

Those having trouble make sure you have downloaded 1.3 correctly. It worked great for the hour i tested it last night. The angles I used are well focused on the scripts ability to find the target. if you look at dewranges image below the optium standing point is behind the judge along the fence, thats where i made the dtm for the target.

I appreciate your guys' patience and help - keep the suggestions coming. I should have some free time tuesday to hammer some stuff out

Thanks again dewrange

no problem at all! its my pleasure im just glad you were okay with my post

profile1121
04-02-2013, 12:54 AM
How can i get this to run on smart, it keeps using my mouse

shyne99
04-02-2013, 01:00 AM
so i got it to work in smart, with a help of a friend but my problem is that it fires 3 arrows then stops with the mox on the x box on the target interface and does nothing. what did i do wrong?

vigilante123
04-02-2013, 08:46 PM
using this script and playing around with a few different options (and failing) has made me really appreciate how difficult it is to make a good script. I commend any scriptwriter for even trying! :)

werdlife
04-02-2013, 08:46 PM
There needs to be a better way at explaining how to download smart, having real trouble understanding these british accents

Sk1nyNerd
04-02-2013, 09:34 PM
hey guys, just popping in and letting you know there will be an update around 9pm central for a spam clicker and some added failsafes. Thanks for your patience over the last couple days! work and school have been crazy! how is 1.3 running? any suggestions?

wow jesse
04-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Thank god Lol, I've been waiting for a range guild bot

razgo
04-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Start script.. starts looking for Judge? then takes control of my mouse.

Eilers
04-03-2013, 12:41 AM
mine just stops at 'begin', not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm new to this lol

it brings up P07Include

It highlights this: WhiteT:=GetTextAtExWrap(8, 8, 80, 21, 0, 5, 1, 14541281, 55, 'P07UpChars');

querty
04-03-2013, 12:51 AM
I'm having an issue. I target and select my rs client (I'm using the downloadable client instead of the web-based one). Then, I click start. The bot starts just fine, but it almost always (8/10 times) fails to start the competition OR equip the arrows. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks for the hardwork~!

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 01:17 AM
mine just stops at 'begin', not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm new to this lol

it brings up P07Include

It highlights this: WhiteT:=GetTextAtExWrap(8, 8, 80, 21, 0, 5, 1, 14541281, 55, 'P07UpChars');

i had this issue when i first started! hehe make sure you have properly installed the P07Include, Fonts, and UpChars. Make sure there isnt a folder within the folder

I'm having an issue. I target and select my rs client (I'm using the downloadable client instead of the web-based one). Then, I click start. The bot starts just fine, but it almost always (8/10 times) fails to start the competition OR equip the arrows. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks for the hardwork~!

Have you tried running it in a browser to see if it does it aswell? What do you mean it fails to start the comp? Finding the judge?

jakeandchase
04-03-2013, 02:03 AM
I'm getting a logical error, when i finish the game the bot keeps trying to play when he needs to talk to the guard again...

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 02:12 AM
I'm getting a logical error, when i finish the game the bot keeps trying to play when he needs to talk to the guard again...

just updated:) let me know if the error persists or if you get it a new one. It should no longer be a problem.

querty
04-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Hey I didn't try 1.4 yet, but what I meant was that in the dialogue sequence, it doesn't click continue for paying 200 coins. Also I'll try 1.4 in a browser to let you know!

jakeandchase
04-03-2013, 02:29 AM
Hey dude I highly recommend you add:
{$DEFINE SMART8}

to line 8 (push 8 down to 9) and add:

SetupSRL;

to line 204 (push 204 to 205)

This will make your script run through SMART8.

EDIT: Also, I preferred the single clicker, it was a lot safer hitting random parts of the target.

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 02:53 AM
Hey dude I highly recommend you add:
{$DEFINE SMART8}

to line 8 (push 8 down to 9) and add:

SetupSRL;

to line 204 (push 204 to 205)

This will make your script run through SMART8.

EDIT: Also, I preferred the single clicker, it was a lot safer hitting random parts of the target.

I'll update the script now. I just cant get the OSR to work thats why it hasnt been included.. lol. Ill put it in as comment. Also if you go to line [now] 157 and uncomment it it will spam click random parts of the target but i thought it was sketchy because of the amount of displacement. I dont think spam clicking one spot is sketch, plus its a different spot every competition or if you lag and it has to close the target view box. Thanks

burner3287
04-03-2013, 03:07 AM
You put the smart support in as comments just fyi
Also you need to put P07_DeclarePlayer; at line 204

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 03:42 AM

FacePalm at DeclarePlayer lol. And i know, i havent had time to figure out the OSR download stuff so i just left it for those who have. There's been a lot of questions about it. Thanks for the catch. I just did 50 comps- noticed it missed clicked the 'click to continue' a few times so I will clear that up in a bit.

burner3287
04-03-2013, 03:47 AM
FacePalm at DeclarePlayer lol. And i know, i havent had time to figure out the OSR download stuff so i just left it for those who have. There's been a lot of questions about it. Thanks for the catch. I just did 50 comps- noticed it missed clicked the 'click to continue' a few times so I will clear that up in a bit.

Gotcha haha np.

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 04:41 AM
just did some quick fixes with the click to continue. Let me know of any issues or how awesome it is. Thanks:P

YoyoAndy
04-03-2013, 04:52 AM
Big kudos for improvement, it gets stuck on equipping arrows sometimes but other than that it works fine for me. I appreciate your hard work.

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 05:01 AM
Big kudos for improvement, it gets stuck on equipping arrows sometimes but other than that it works fine for me. I appreciate your hard work.

thanks!:) does it just forget to equip them or what? ill see if i can get it to happen to me

YoyoAndy
04-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Yeah they just won't equip sometimes I have to manually do it, but after that it'll work fine again for a bit then I just repeat.

flipwhip
04-03-2013, 06:57 AM
clicks on tree in v 1.4 and runs my character away.

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 01:02 PM
clicks on tree in v 1.4 and runs my character away.
when closing the target view box?

vigilante123
04-03-2013, 01:12 PM

Yes at line 8 you need to remove the "//" before the "{$DEFINE SMART8}" and again at line 204 remove the "//" before "SetupSRL; "

Also, there is a bug that I'm getting everytime I try to start. It plays the first game fine, but then on the 2nd game it gets into a talking loop with the competition judge. The bot tries to fire at the targets without starting the game, the judge says that the targets aren't for practice and you must start the competition first, bot then clicks on judge, judge asks if bot would like to play the game for 200 gp, bot clicks "sure i'll give it a go," then hits "continue" when the player repeats what the bot just clicked, then the judge asks one last time for the 200 gp, the bot needs to click continue here to actually start the competition. Instead, the bot tries to fire at the targets with no arrows equipped (because you haven't bought the arrows yet, you never officially started the comp). Bot recognizes that the comp hasn't started, and the whole talking loop begins again.

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Yes at line 8 you need to remove the "//" before the "{$DEFINE SMART8}" and again at line 204 remove the "//" before "SetupSRL; "

Also, there is a bug that I'm getting everytime I try to start. It plays the first game fine, but then on the 2nd game it gets into a talking loop with the competition judge. The bot tries to fire at the targets without starting the game, the judge says that the targets aren't for practice and you must start the competition first, bot then clicks on judge, judge asks if bot would like to play the game for 200 gp, bot clicks "sure i'll give it a go," then hits "continue" when the player repeats what the bot just clicked, then the judge asks one last time for the 200 gp, the bot needs to click continue here to actually start the competition. Instead, the bot tries to fire at the targets with no arrows equipped (because you haven't bought the arrows yet, you never officially started the comp). Bot recognizes that the comp hasn't started, and the whole talking loop begins again.

i know, not everyone has smart8 setup correctly so i put in as comments for those who cant figure out how to set it up properly. and darn, i thought i fixed that lol. try changing the wait time or add a second clickmouse2(mouse_left) and see if that works

if FindDTM(ClicktoContinueDTM, x, y, 10, 351, 511, 470) then
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5); //this will click it the first time
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left); //this will click it the second time
end;
end;

vigilante123
04-03-2013, 01:34 PM
wow you replied fast lol, i don't have time right now to try that out as I have to go, but i'll try it when I get back later and let you know if it worked :)

fellowboy
04-03-2013, 02:10 PM
If your going to make a script atleast make it work

purpleguy0
04-03-2013, 04:09 PM
this script logs me into eoc runescape..I know I have all the files done right because Im running a dif scipt right now and its working fine on 07 cape...but this one takes me to eoc everytime

Bmor3 da kang
04-03-2013, 04:14 PM
this script logs me into eoc runescape..I know I have all the files done right because Im running a dif scipt right now and its working fine on 07 cape...but this one takes me to eoc everytime

Your SRL may have updated which is why your loading eoc, redownload the params

purpleguy0
04-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Your SRL may have updated which is why your loading eoc, redownload the params

but none of my other scripts have this problem...only this one...

moneyman331
04-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Why doesn't it open a new window like the Fight Cave bot?

Fixed, he commented it.

vigilante123
04-03-2013, 04:51 PM

lets see you make one.

flipwhip
04-03-2013, 05:32 PM
1.4 is having a lot of trouble with accepting the task from the instructor, misclicks etc. also when attempting to click the X on the box after spam clicking it clicks a tree outside of the range guild and it starts to run towards it. after a few bug fixes in 1.5 this script should do fine.

vigilante123
04-03-2013, 05:33 PM
i know, not everyone has smart8 setup correctly so i put in as comments for those who cant figure out how to set it up properly. and darn, i thought i fixed that lol. try changing the wait time or add a second clickmouse2(mouse_left) and see if that works

begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5); //this will click it the first time
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left); //this will click it the second time
end;
end;

Found the problem. Not sure if its just my comp being laggy or if SMART makes rs more laggy in nature (even though I have the bar on the right side of the SMART client turned all the way up to constantly refresh. I increased the wait times and added a couple extra double clicks. Still doesnt work that great but I'll keep messing with it. I'm not very good at coding and don't know what most of this means, but where do you get the crazzy ass type that looks like this:

begin
wait(randomrange(2000,2500));
AgainDTM := DTMFromString('m1gAAAHic42JgYNgHxFuA+BoQnwbig0D8F4 hzGRkYUoDYD4jVgXgpEM8G4gVAPB2IZwFxARCXA3EtEOcAcT4Q YwMNWDCxgJFIjAAA6o4OCg==');
ClicktoContinueDTM := DTMFromString('mbQAAAHicY2VgYDBkZGB4CaQrgDQfEGsD8R EgPgSlQfgoEDMw/EfBp3dNZWAFstAxIxYMBgApxQvh');
SureDTM := DTMFromString('mrAAAAHic42BgYGBmZGDYC6TdgPRbIH0HiP WB7MdAWhxIdwJxBxD3AHELlIbhLiDGBS4fWshw6eAcBlYgGx9m JIBhAADX4gzx');
if FindDTM(AgainDTM, x, y, 10, 351, 511, 470) then

Those long string characters?

I need to do some research lol...I dont even know what a DTM or string is :duh:

flipwhip
04-03-2013, 05:35 PM
i like the structure of 1.3 over 1.4, though 1.3 sometimes does not click the X and will sit the mouse hovering over it. currently 1.3 is more functional then 1.4 but both cannot do more than 1 cycle. script should either rely on spam click or click X, when both are put together it bugs and clicks tree. very well appreciated your efforts, trying to help :D.

moneyman331
04-03-2013, 05:38 PM
Happens after 5 games every time. Also, it messes up clicking the "yes I'd like to participate" and then gets stuck on the bronze arrow wield.
Often doesn't click after moving the mousepointer.

And this beauty:

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[9] doesn't exist at line 197
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap]

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Found the problem. Not sure if its just my comp being laggy or if SMART makes rs more laggy in nature (even though I have the bar on the right side of the SMART client turned all the way up to constantly refresh. I increased the wait times and added a couple extra double clicks. Still doesnt work that great but I'll keep messing with it. I'm not very good at coding and don't know what most of this means, but where do you get the crazzy ass type that looks like this:

begin
wait(randomrange(2000,2500));
AgainDTM := DTMFromString('m1gAAAHic42JgYNgHxFuA+BoQnwbig0D8F4 hzGRkYUoDYD4jVgXgpEM8G4gVAPB2IZwFxARCXA3EtEOcAcT4Q YwMNWDCxgJFIjAAA6o4OCg==');
ClicktoContinueDTM := DTMFromString('mbQAAAHicY2VgYDBkZGB4CaQrgDQfEGsD8R EgPgSlQfgoEDMw/EfBp3dNZWAFstAxIxYMBgApxQvh');
SureDTM := DTMFromString('mrAAAAHic42BgYGBmZGDYC6TdgPRbIH0HiP WB7MdAWhxIdwJxBxD3AHELlIbhLiDGBS4fWshw6eAcBlYgGx9m JIBhAADX4gzx');

Those long string characters?

I need to do some research lol...I dont even know what a DTM or string is :duh:

those long beauties are called DTM's. They allow you to pick a central point and other points with unique colors to help identify the central point. Google Demise DTM, he has a good tut where i learned how to do those:)

It sounds like these are simple DTM problems so i will clean those up. If you guys could post the angle at which something goes wrong it would help me repeat the error. Thanks guys. Also if you like 1.3 better, try changing this random wait time at line 159 to like 2500 or something around there, that will slow down the rate at which it spams click

159 wait(randomrange(80,105));

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 08:13 PM
thanks for the suggestion.

i like the structure of 1.3 over 1.4, though 1.3 sometimes does not click the X and will sit the mouse hovering over it. currently 1.3 is more functional then 1.4 but both cannot do more than 1 cycle. script should either rely on spam click or click X, when both are put together it bugs and clicks tree. very well appreciated your efforts, trying to help :D.
read my above comment if you like 1.3 better. the issue with clicking the x is just my DTM is not being defined enough hence clicking the tree, easy fix. Do you know what angle it occurs at?

Happens after 5 games every time. Also, it messes up clicking the "yes I'd like to participate" and then gets stuck on the bronze arrow wield.
Often doesn't click after moving the mousepointer.

And this beauty:

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[9] doesn't exist at line 197
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap]

1) Simple DTM clean up should do the trick
2) honestly couldnt tell you why that occured lol :duh:

those having problems with smart8 try reading my front page or looking at other tuts to install it properly before spamming the thread with "the script doesnt work". the script works great, YOU just need to setup Simba properly. Something i can't do for you, sorry.

moneyman331
04-03-2013, 08:34 PM
t

1) Simple DTM clean up should do the trick
2) honestly couldnt tell you why that occured lol :duh:

those having problems with smart8 try reading my front page or looking at other tuts to install it properly before spamming the thread with "the script doesnt work". the script works great, YOU just need to setup Simba properly. Something i can't do for you, sorry.

Anything I can do on my side? Not sure what DTM clean up is (repicking colors?). ETA on a fix?

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Anything I can do on my side? Not sure what DTM clean up is (repicking colors?). ETA on a fix?
Fixed the click to continue and tree bugs. They shouldnt persist. Download 1.45

burner3287
04-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Keeps getting stuck on 1.45 @ "Sure I'll give it a go".....Keeps opening the "worn" tab and messing it up.

maxxxed
04-03-2013, 09:49 PM
it HOVERS over the "sure, il give it a go" option but it doesnt click it, instead it clicks my equipment tab....

maxxxed
04-03-2013, 09:54 PM
sometimes it will click "sure, il give it a go" option but it wont click "continue" right after so it just goes into inventory even though there arent any bronze arrows to equip because it didnt click continue to the next step....

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 10:10 PM
do these happen often? i just ran 43 competitions flawless with 1.45 till getting a random event. Tell me if this solves the error. Otherwise ill have to make the wait time longer or something. Replace line 90.

if FindDTM(SureDTM, x, y, 10, 351, 511, 470) then
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;

with this or just enter the second clickmouse2 manually

begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;

add a second clickmouse2 to the continue option aswell

maxxxed
04-03-2013, 10:34 PM
nope, the main problem is going through the options with the instructor/trainer. I RAN THE BOT FOR ABOUT AN HOUR WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. now it does not go through the steps, it just doesnt click every option its supposed to.

Sometimes it will click sure il give it a go, then it wont click the next option, and just hover over the inventory and try and shoot even tho i havent paid the 200gp....

purpleguy0
04-03-2013, 10:46 PM
whats reason it logs me into eoc runescape??I know all my files are done correctly because all other scripts work fine for me.

Sk1nyNerd
04-03-2013, 11:02 PM
nope, the main problem is going through the options with the instructor/trainer. I RAN THE BOT FOR ABOUT AN HOUR WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. now it does not go through the steps, it just doesnt click every option its supposed to.

Sometimes it will click sure il give it a go, then it wont click the next option, and just hover over the inventory and try and shoot even tho i havent paid the 200gp....
Thats good to hear!!!! Some positive feedback:). As for the click to continue stuff does it just hover over the option or ignore the option completely?

whats reason it logs me into eoc runescape??I know all my files are done correctly because all other scripts work fine for me.
please analyze my script and learn some basic coding before posting in the thread. if you can not figure it out then you dont deserve to use smart8.

maxxxed
04-03-2013, 11:18 PM
it hovers over the options but it doesnt click it. At the moment it doesnt even reach the 200gp option, it doesnt pass the sure il give it a go option...

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 12:07 AM
it hovers over the options but it doesnt click it. At the moment it doesnt even reach the 200gp option, it doesnt pass the sure il give it a go option...

Did u input the second clickmouse2 option like I asked

burner3287
04-04-2013, 12:10 AM
I did, same thing.

Gets to Sure......then clicks the inv tab....then starts clicking the targets.

If you have teamviewer i can send you a meeting ID if you want to see it

Physic
04-04-2013, 12:11 AM
would u mind notifying people of the risks of these too "common" scripts in the thread similar to seans fight cave script. Would help some people out

burner3287
04-04-2013, 12:17 AM
would u mind notifying people of the risks of these too "common" scripts in the thread similar to seans fight cave script. Would help some people out

Or we could surmise your stupidity with a general rule of thumb aka botting anything is a risk.

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 12:36 AM
I guess ill try to work it out, it must be a timing issue or its not clicking because the text goes white when the mouse is over it so it wont click. I probably just have to move mouseclick outside. Yry this and let me know

moneyman331
04-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Your script still never successfully accepts the task from the judge. It now clicks to continue once, then skips to wielding the arrows (which don't exist), and attempts to shoot at the target marking the run complete. It repeats this 2-3 times and at this point I stop it. I looked at your code, adding double clicks now and seeing if that works.

EDIT: No, it doesn't. It does 1 competition (clicking on equipment tab instead of inventory) and then this:

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[8] doesn't exist at line 211
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22]

EDIT2: It appears that the script won't acknowledge the arrows in my pack

We did not see any Bronze arrows in your inventory! Checking your equipment...

EDIT3: It only acknowledges the arrows 1x every 3-4 packs. Sometimes the mouse cursor spazzes all over the place trying to find the judge (like super inhuman fast).

EDIT4: Suggestions for next update:

1. Fix arrow recognition.
2. Span click the click to continue 2-5 times per (randomly each time)
3. Fix occasional walking out of range of targets
4. Randomly select the x-y for the target initially, and then spam click on that point. Relocate the random x-y if you have to close the tab because spam clicking didn't work.

Thanks mate!

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 02:29 AM
i really appreciate the time and effort u put into this and its almost going to work lol. I really really want a solid rangeguild script so i can get 99 range at 60 hp :D

SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT UPDATE
- focus on the chat between the ranger and yourself
- it doesnt even click the messages we want it to click

moneyman331
04-04-2013, 02:42 AM
Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[77] doesn't exist at line 211
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82]

michiganz
04-04-2013, 04:03 AM
please fix the click to continue thing

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 04:21 AM
please fix the click to continue thing

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[77] doesn't exist at line 211
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82]

i really appreciate the time and effort u put into this and its almost going to work lol. I really really want a solid rangeguild script so i can get 99 range at 60 hp :D

SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT UPDATE
- focus on the chat between the ranger and yourself
- it doesnt even click the messages we want it to click

Please replace the Click_to_Continue procedure with this one and notify me if it works asap. Thanks. EDIT: Changed randomrange to 900,1200. Please replace if copied already.

EDIT2: it seems to be working fine for me. please try it for a half hour-hour and rate it from 0 to 10 on the effectiveness, 10 being the highest. if it errors tell me precisly what option it messes up on. if you think its a timing issue try changine the random range to higher numbers. i'll be back on tomorrow morning

begin
Continue2DTM := DTMFromString('mrAAAAHic42BgYLBiZGCIBmJRIP4A5FcC6e 9AmgNI2wPxESA+BKUPAPFxKD4Cxf///8eKT++aynBy22QGQoCRAIYBALyAH6o=');

begin
writeln('It appears we are already in a Competition! Resuming...');
P07_MakeCameraAngleLow;
begin
FreeDTM(AgainDTM);
end;
end
else
begin
begin
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
//ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
//wait(randomrange(600,1000));
end;
begin
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
wait(randomrange(900,1200));
end;
end;
begin
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
end;
begin
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
end;
begin
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
end;
begin
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
end;
begin
if FindDTM(Continue2DTM, x, y, 10, 351, 511, 470) then
begin
MMouse(x,y,5,5);
end;
begin
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
end;
end;
begin
FreeDTM(ClicktoContinueDTM);
FreeDTM(SureDTM);
FreeDTM(Continue2DTM);
end;
wait(randomrange(600,1100));
end;

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 04:32 AM
testing it this minute, will inform in a matter of seconds

edit = nope, it doesnt click continue AFTER clicking sure il give it a go

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 04:42 AM
testing it this minute, will inform in a matter of seconds

edit = nope, it doesnt click continue AFTER clicking sure il give it a go

did you see my edit ^^ changed the randomrange time

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 05:01 AM
it doesnt click constantly. It failed to click continue, then it went to inventory, then it clicked the target, then IT CLICKED THE RANGER AND SUCCEEDED in clicking continue and played 1 round, and failed to click after 1 round. So it failed, then worked for 1 game, then failed to click again

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 05:03 AM
OK RIGHT NOW, IT WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY, AND ITS WORKING RIGHT NOW. i dont know how, cuz i didnt change anything, i just copy and pasted the above code u wanted me to replace. AND ITS WORKING RIGHT NOW AS IM TYPING.

Remember when i said i got the script to work for an hour without problems and after it started to fail even though i didnt change anything. I think it just randomly works sometimes, u have to keep restarting the script cuz ive done it over 50 times lol, and 2 in every 50 resets worked for me

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 01:06 PM
OK RIGHT NOW, IT WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY, AND ITS WORKING RIGHT NOW. i dont know how, cuz i didnt change anything, i just copy and pasted the above code u wanted me to replace. AND ITS WORKING RIGHT NOW AS IM TYPING.

Remember when i said i got the script to work for an hour without problems and after it started to fail even though i didnt change anything. I think it just randomly works sometimes, u have to keep restarting the script cuz ive done it over 50 times lol, and 2 in every 50 resets worked for me

Did it continue to work or do I need to go back to mmouse(x, y)?
Continues to work for me
Anybody else?

Cebka
04-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Keeps failing on me with the click here to continue, it either clicks to the second option then again on the target or doesn't clicks at all...

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Keeps failing on me with the click here to continue, it either clicks to the second option then again on the target or doesn't clicks at all...

Did u replace the above code^^^^

Cebka
04-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Yep

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 03:21 PM
it doesnt work anymore. it just doesnt click continue or any of the options its supposed to.

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 03:37 PM
every now and then it works for a round or 2 and then i get this error

LINE 223 = FreeDTM(TargetDTM);

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[7] doesn't exist at line 223
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11]

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 04:00 PM
okay, ill change it back to mmouse(x,y). idk why this isnt working right, i thought it would be more accurate, sorry guys! im just getting done with class so give me like an hour and ill give you a new code to try before updating it. thanks for all the debugging maxxxed!:D

c0ver
04-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Somebody please help. SMART won't load. And the scrip just keeps saying it cant find a judge..

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 05:08 PM
every now and then it works for a round or 2 and then i get this error

LINE 223 = FreeDTM(TargetDTM);

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[7] doesn't exist at line 223
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11]

Please replace the click to continue procedure with this one. RATE ITS EFFECTIVENESS ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10! 10 being flawless. IF, it messes up dont end the script right away, let it continue and if it does 3 it times in a row then end it and restart. I will count that as an error. It messing up once and you ending it isnt a big deal. This way i can gauge how often it messes up. however i believe this should fix it. Ill speed it up once confirmed. Thanks guys.

begin

begin
writeln('It appears we are already in a Competition! Resuming...');
P07_MakeCameraAngleLow;
begin
FreeDTM(AgainDTM);
end;
end
else
begin
begin
begin
MMouse(x,y,3,3);
end;
begin
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
wait(randomrange(1050,1300));
end;
begin
FreeDTM(ClicktoContinueDTM);
end;
end;
begin //click sure
case random(50) of
1..24: MMouse(261,395,1,1);
25..40: MMouse(303,396,1,1);
41..50: MMouse(207,396,1,1);
end
begin
wait(randomrange(600,800));
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
end;
begin //click to continue
case random(50) of
1..20: MMouse(266,453,1,1);
21..35: MMouse(284,453,1,1);
36..50: MMouse(175,452,1,1);
end
begin
wait(randomrange(600,900));
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
end;
begin //click to continue
case random(50) of
1..25: MMouse(284,453,1,1);
26..33: MMouse(348,455,1,1);
34..50: MMouse(253,452,1,1);
end;
begin
wait(randomrange(600,900));
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
end;
end;
end;
wait(randomrange(750,1100));
end;

easy111
04-04-2013, 05:30 PM
this bot is absolutely terrible. acts so bot-like... anti ban is awful... target recognition is shit, needs to be restarted after 3 games. 0/10. FIX IT.

easy111
04-04-2013, 05:31 PM
sorry i blew up here is the error i got

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[7] doesn't exist at line 220
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16]

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 05:43 PM
this bot is absolutely terrible. acts so bot-like... anti ban is awful... target recognition is shit, needs to be restarted after 3 games. 0/10. FIX IT.
i havent had target problems since 1.3 and no one has complained about target recognition since then. define "shit". did you replace the above code^^. it has worked fine for the hour and counting ive been on

easy111
04-04-2013, 08:12 PM
i havent had target problems since 1.3 and no one has complained about target recognition since then. define "shit". did you replace the above code^^. it has worked fine for the hour and counting ive been on

i replaced with the code you said and it worked for about 3 rounds then it went to clicking target before i paid the 200gp toll...

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 08:15 PM
you're just a pile of shit yourself. I dont see you taking your own time to make something useful for the community so stfu leeching piece of shit.

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 08:16 PM
i also replaced the code with the new one above and it worked for about 2 games and then it started clicking the target before i paid the 200gp on the 3rd game

ALSO = in the new code u put up above, in lines 93, 105 and 118, should i remove the // before the click to continue?

ANOTHER EDIT = how is it that, everytime i close the bot and reopen it with the SAME SCRIPT it manages to fail differently each time. Sometimes it manages to click the first 2 dialogues and then fails on the 3rd, sometimes it fails on the very first dialogue......

easy111
04-04-2013, 08:18 PM
you're just a pile of shit yourself. I dont see you taking your own time to make something useful for the community so stfu leeching piece of shit.

hey faggot i dont see you doing anything for the world. shut the fuck up you're a waste of a human being. its time to move out from your mothers basement.

Kuriamas
04-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Doesn't even start the smart.. When i click run, nothing goes on.. All other scripts work well.. What's wrong?

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 08:46 PM
i also replaced the code with the new one above and it worked for about 2 games and then it started clicking the target before i paid the 200gp on the 3rd game

ALSO = in the new code u put up above, in lines 93, 105 and 118, should i remove the // before the click to continue?

ANOTHER EDIT = how is it that, everytime i close the bot and reopen it with the SAME SCRIPT it manages to fail differently each time. Sometimes it manages to click the first 2 dialogues and then fails on the 3rd, sometimes it fails on the very first dialogue......
idk, i havent had any problems with the click to continue with the code i just posted a bit ago. Almost running 3hours with different spots used. maybe i need to learn more, idk why it isnt working properly for you. and no dont remove those, those just help me indicate what part that code is doing incase i forget or make a change. good question:)

Doesn't even start the smart.. When i click run, nothing goes on.. All other scripts work well.. What's wrong?
if you're going to be a leech at least be successful at it. if you cant learn the MOST BASIC coding assets or read my front page then you dont deserve to use smart8.

moneyman331
04-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Can you change the clicks on the click to continue and yes, etc. to random ranges? And implement the other random range change for the target? Thanks mate.

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 09:09 PM
it hovers over most options and SOMETIMES clicks and SOMETIMES doesnt.
When it works 100% it usually clicked all the options fast

edit = i think the problem is the clicking part. It hovers over areas its supposed to click and i think if it actually "clicks" the script is going to run okay. but it doesnt click and it just hovers so it doesnt get anywhere

edit= it works fine when i run the script on MY OWN RS WINDOW with my own mouse and keyboard. When i run it with smart8 where i can minimize the bot, it doesnt click properly. and i need to have access to my computer so i cant run the script with my own mouse and keyboard :/

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Can you change the clicks on the click to continue and yes, etc. to random ranges? And implement the other random range change for the target? Thanks mate.
As soin as we get this ootion figured out lol

it hovers over most options and SOMETIMES clicks and SOMETIMES doesnt.
When it works 100% it usually clicked all the options fast

edit = i think the problem is the clicking part. It hovers over areas its supposed to click and i think if it actually "clicks" the script is going to run okay. but it doesnt click and it just hovers so it doesnt get anywhere

edit= it works fine when i run the script on MY OWN RS WINDOW with my own mouse and keyboard. When i run it with smart8 where i can minimize the bot, it doesnt click properly. and i need to have access to my computer so i cant run the script with my own mouse and keyboard :/

So that eould explain why it works for me and never u guys lol. Im not using smart8 takes to lonf to debug that way. So its not me! :D haha. Those running smart8 please try running ng the script without smart to confirm this. Smart8 is still new and lots of people are having troubles to get it to run properly.

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 09:53 PM
yea it works fine without smart8, but thats the most important part lol, so i can bot while playing other stuff

Kuriamas
04-04-2013, 09:54 PM
if you're going to be a leech at least be successful at it. if you cant learn the MOST BASIC coding assets or read my front page then you dont deserve to use smart8.

I've edit'ed but it didn't do anything. So? [ Click run, empty log, nothing goes on ]

burner3287
04-04-2013, 10:00 PM
I've edit'ed but it didn't do anything. So?

You did it wrong then. Need to deprecate comment syntax at 2 locations, someone already said it so I'll let you look for it.

My House
04-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Why doesnt it start with smart client?

Darcy_Oner
04-04-2013, 10:57 PM
EDIT: Removed upon request.

reptzs
04-04-2013, 11:23 PM
it loads normal runescape instead of 2007 runescape?

Sk1nyNerd
04-04-2013, 11:30 PM
yea it works fine without smart8, but thats the most important part lol, so i can bot while playing other stuff

Cool! I dont feel crazy and dumb now haha. Ill try to get smart8 to work, having troubles.. lol!

reptzs
04-04-2013, 11:54 PM
why does it load normal runescape instead of 07rs?

maxxxed
04-04-2013, 11:54 PM
alright lol hope u can get it to work, been dying for a range guild bot :)

burner3287
04-05-2013, 02:59 AM
Works pretty good in the browser, I searched and didn't find the answer and haven't used simba much, used to injection so I'll ask the dumb question haha, how do you stop the bot when it's running via browser? Can't use function keys since it's in the browser so is there a special keystroke or what?

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 03:06 AM
Works pretty good in the browser, I searched and didn't find the answer and haven't used simba much, used to injection so I'll ask the dumb question haha, how do you stop the bot when it's running via browser? Can't use function keys since it's in the browser so is there a special keystroke or what?

good to hear! my next update will 100% solve any target or judge misclicking and if it cant find the judge for what ever reason it will log out after a certain amount of time or first assuming it some how misclicked behind the targets, rotate the camera properly to find the judge and return. I have it working as of now. What else would you like to see done?

and you just have to spam alt+tab to switch screens and alt+F4 to stop the script from running lol, only solution ive figured out :P

easy111
04-05-2013, 03:06 AM

press f2

easy111
04-05-2013, 03:10 AM
good to hear! my next update will 100% solve any target or judge misclicking and if it cant find the judge for what ever reason it will log out after a certain amount of time or first assuming it some how misclicked behind the targets, rotate the camera properly to find the judge and return. I have it working as of now. What else would you like to see done?

and you just have to spam alt+tab to switch screens and alt+F4 to stop the script from running lol, only solution ive figured out :P

i know how hard scripters work on these, so thank you for that:) but is there any way you could give me some tips on anti randoms? whenever i run a script and walk away for 5 mins i get stuck in a random... how do i get the script to do the randoms for me?

burner3287
04-05-2013, 03:12 AM

Nothing really that I have to add to make it better in the browser environment, only reason it quit running for me is I fell asleep and got randomed haha :P. Thanks on the closing tip haha, basically what I've been doing didn't know if there was a better way though :D.

press f2
:duh:

easy111
04-05-2013, 03:13 AM
ok f2 stops the script lol

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 03:21 AM
i know how hard scripters work on these, so thank you for that:) but is there any way you could give me some tips on anti randoms? whenever i run a script and walk away for 5 mins i get stuck in a random... how do i get the script to do the randoms for me?
there really is no simple way atm. With the OSR it is possible but from the forums it sounds like its not completely working with all the randoms. i have not been successful in installing SMART8 after following the guides i provided and yohojos youtube vids.. lol keep getting this error: [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292 Compiling failed. so in time i will make them available!

Nothing really that I have to add to make it better in the browser environment, only reason it quit running for me is I fell asleep and got randomed haha :P. Thanks on the closing tip haha, basically what I've been doing didn't know if there was a better way though :D.

:duh:

F2... :duh: hahaha. well good to hear!:) im glad its working well for you. it appears just not those using smart8 :P

burner3287
04-05-2013, 11:18 AM
there really is no simple way atm. With the OSR it is possible but from the forums it sounds like its not completely working with all the randoms. i have not been successful in installing SMART8 after following the guides i provided and yohojos youtube vids.. lol keep getting this error: [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292 Compiling failed. so in time i will make them available!

F2... :duh: hahaha. well good to hear!:) im glad its working well for you. it appears just not those using smart8 :P

I was getting that too with smart8 and this is what I did to fix it

Initial

{$IFDEF SMART8}
Result := SmartSpawnClient(ReplaceWrap(PluginPath, '\', '/', [rfReplaceAll]), Params[0], ',' + Params[1], 765, 503, 's', '', '');
{$ELSE}
Result := SmartSpawnClient(ReplaceWrap(PluginPath, '\', '/', [rfReplaceAll]), Params[0], ',' + Params[1], 765, 503, 's', '', '', -1);
{$ENDIF}

Changed

{$IFDEF SMART8}
Result := SmartSpawnClient(ReplaceWrap(PluginPath, '\', '/', [rfReplaceAll]), Params[0], ',' + Params[1], 765, 503, 's', '', '', -1);
{$ELSE}
{$ENDIF}

kickassmagee
04-05-2013, 11:25 AM
script works awesome, only shitty thing is the randoms but cant do much about that can we??... ran for 3hours only had to interfer with it twice for randoms :/

overall rating 9,5/10 ;)

Kuriamas
04-05-2013, 11:52 AM
** Failed To Grab Smart Parameters **
** Please check your internet connection/firewall **
Successfully executed.

All other scripts work. What's the problem?

easy111
04-05-2013, 12:41 PM
this would be perfect if it solved randoms :)

kickassmagee
04-05-2013, 12:52 PM
this would be perfect if it solved randoms :)

bot all day bot all night haha :D, already got a nice 9lvls from this

radruss1an
04-05-2013, 01:01 PM
which one are you guys using cause 1.45 is trash, like its soo bad the only way i made it work is by adding crazy long delays.

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 04:28 PM
which one are you guys using cause 1.45 is trash, like its soo bad the only way i made it work is by adding crazy long delays.
please read my first page and succeed at being a leech before bashing my script because of ur incapabilities. This script works great and will be flawless other then randoms following my 1.5update this sunday.

moneyman331
04-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Remove this post. If they cant learn sucks to suck. The answer is litterally on my front page

Remove it from your quote as wel....

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Remove it from your quote as wel....

thanks, didnt see he removed it

easy111
04-05-2013, 05:41 PM
works good in the browser besides that it has a hard time recognizing the judge, and it moves between guards and the competition judge at an nonhuman-like speed. also needs random support, good script though.

EDIT: now im getting this error:

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[8] doesn't exist at line 219
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12]

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 06:17 PM
works good in the browser besides that it has a hard time recognizing the judge, and it moves between guards and the competition judge at an nonhuman-like speed. also needs random support, good script though.

EDIT: now im getting this error:

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[8] doesn't exist at line 219
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12]

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

im searching for help on that random mouse movement, no luck so far. the index error has something to do with u stoping the script and not allowinf the dtms to be freed. yohojo made this comment on a thread. where would u like to see more human like notions? its a pretty straight forward procedure, click judge, click target. it clicks the both the judge and target in different spots everytime. thanks for the feedback!

myswiv
04-05-2013, 06:20 PM
i get this problem? unable to find judge, looking again...

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 06:28 PM
i get this problem? unable to find judge, looking again...

screen shot the error is rs. telling me simply isnt enough information. are u using smart or browser. what version.

easy111
04-05-2013, 06:30 PM
im searching for help on that random mouse movement, no luck so far. the index error has something to do with u stoping the script and not allowinf the dtms to be freed. yohojo made this comment on a thread. where would u like to see more human like notions? its a pretty straight forward procedure, click judge, click target. it clicks the both the judge and target in different spots everytime. thanks for the feedback!

it needs antiban like check ranged xp at random times, random mouse twitches, checknig friends list, etc.. and it needs to be able to recognize the judge as previusly stated:D

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 06:36 PM
it does check ur range exp at a random time. ill add more things like this for sundays update if u feel there needs to be more. I will not do a random mouse twitch, not human like. I also have random wait times, perhaps I should add more aswell. ill see what I can do about finding the judge. I can honestly say I havent had this priblem since 1.1

mfreezy
04-05-2013, 07:52 PM
im still learning scripting and how to decipher them and what not, but im still a bit of a noob -_- can u help me with this error please?

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[7] doesn't exist at line 208
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14]

the script often gets stuck when the judge says
"Sorry, you may only use the targets for the competition, not for practicing."
and i get the error above.

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 10:07 PM
it needs antiban like check ranged xp at random times, random mouse twitches, checknig friends list, etc.. and it needs to be able to recognize the judge as previusly stated:D
more antibans incorporated and more colors to find the judge added. you will see them sunday.

im still learning scripting and how to decipher them and what not, but im still a bit of a noob -_- can u help me with this error please?

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[7] doesn't exist at line 208
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14]

the script often gets stuck when the judge says
"Sorry, you may only use the targets for the competition, not for practicing."
and i get the error above.
that error means you ended the script while it was doing something and it couldnt free the dtms. i found a guide to solve this error but im trying to figure out how to incorportate it with the logic i used in the script.

i have not experienced that error and your explantion isnt detailed enough for me to give you an answer.

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=burner3287;1216331]I was getting that too with smart8 and this is what I did to fix it

it worked! but now i get this error.... LOL
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
Successfully executed.

reptzs
04-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Why does it load eoc instead of rs07? it only happens for this script

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Why does it load eoc instead of rs07? it only happens for this script
because you dont know how to read.

reptzs
04-05-2013, 10:17 PM
because you dont know how to read.
what am i doing wrong? please help

burner3287
04-05-2013, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=burner3287;1216331]I was getting that too with smart8 and this is what I did to fix it

it worked! but now i get this error.... LOL
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
Successfully executed.

Hmm idk I didn't have any hitches there, did you change all of the files at the end of the 1st posts of these 2 threads?

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96863

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599

Sk1nyNerd
04-05-2013, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=ibot_dung11;1216695]

Hmm idk I didn't have any hitches there, did you change all of the files at the end of the 1st posts of these 2 threads?

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96863

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599
ya ill try it again later tonight. :frusty: ive tried slushpuppys easy installer but that just gives me errors all day

radruss1an
04-05-2013, 11:40 PM
please read my first page and succeed at being a leech before bashing my script because of ur incapabilities. This script works great and will be flawless other then randoms following my 1.5update this sunday.

rofl im no leech rofl,i have written more scripts then you sonny, lucky im still banned.

maxxxed
04-06-2013, 12:02 AM
ignore the sore losers lol.

I am currently using 4.0 to bot on my laptop (which is right next to my desktop) and its much faster then the codes u wanted me to replace "click to continue" with. 4.0 is fast so ive been botting WITHOUT SMART8 since it only works using my own mouse and keyboard so thats why im botting on my laptop as i do my own stuff on my desktop.

Script works great (without smart8) so props to you bro, dont even mind these jerks putting u down they just cant install simba properly -.-

WORKS GREAT!

mfreezy
04-06-2013, 12:26 AM
that error means you ended the script while it was doing something and it couldnt free the dtms. i found a guide to solve this error but im trying to figure out how to incorportate it with the logic i used in the script.

i have not experienced that error and your explantion isnt detailed enough for me to give you an answer.
Take your time, let me know if i can give any details that might help you fix it. great script tho man, thanks :)

zamochy
04-06-2013, 04:01 AM
idk I got everything ready and all other scripts work fine but this 1 dosent turn on... I press play the script and it just sits there does not load the game.