PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP. Left click is producing right click results in Java apps

rs prodigy
03-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Hello. I had been running scripts on both simba and tribot with relatively few if not no problems. All of a sudden last night, my comp started going really slow with all my bots. Next thing I know, my mouse was laggin a bit when moving it then it would not left click in runescape. When it left clicks, it produces the same options as a right click, therefore bots will not work correctly because they cannot left click. It has the same result even when i click manually. This is happening not only in simba and tribot, but also just the regular runescape client so i assume it is something with java?

I need help with this pleaseeeeee. I would really appreciate it. I have already tried restarting comp, etc. to no avail.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

(small note: also last night when this all started, i saw something called "system interrupt" was sucking up about 25% CPU. no idea what that means or if it is relevant.)

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 12:23 PM
if your computer is really slow with all the bots then you should try use VPS or use less bot.

rs prodigy
03-28-2013, 12:25 PM
it was only slow because I had a bunch. either way that doesnt help my main issue here with the whole left click is right clicking thing

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 12:28 PM
ohhhhh there is a setting in Runescape that is 2 mouse buttons or single mouse button

it's to do witjh your runescape settings so log on go into game and check mouse settings

YOU ARE WELCOME
i just fix your problem likke a bawsss hahahaha :o:o

Justin
03-28-2013, 12:28 PM
Check your RuneScape settings, the script\you might of miss-clicked on the option to turn 1-click option on

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 12:31 PM
Check your RuneScape settings, the script\you might of miss-clicked on the option to turn 1-click option on

you got ninja by me

the best SRL helper ;) joke joke hah

rs prodigy
03-28-2013, 12:33 PM
wow...thought i tried that. I think it worked.
thank you soooooooooo much guys. i appreciate it.

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 12:36 PM
thank me I said it first Hurr hurr hurr :D just kidding

THANKYOU for being so happy for help it makes me happy too!!!