Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

thatstranger1
05-15-2013, 07:16 PM
i dont know...

well if u can figure it out i have 500k with ur name on it

Hoodz
05-15-2013, 07:18 PM
well if u can figure it out i have 500k with ur name on it

okay, ill try to do a long proggy using sharks. but i can only get online until this friday..

edit: uploaded a new version 5 minutes ago maybe that will fix your problems

thatstranger1
05-15-2013, 07:21 PM
okay, ill try to do a long proggy using sharks. but i can only get online until this friday..

ill check it out

thatstranger1
05-15-2013, 07:33 PM

Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -9. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -9. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.

and it also eats well above set hp and hovers over where the monster was last killed.

xxlovedxx
05-15-2013, 07:45 PM
This is the problem I get when getting a random21245

Hoodz
05-15-2013, 07:52 PM
This is the problem I get when getting a random21245

Put your nickname in the userconfiguration (if you have, try some other parts of your name)

voidzz
05-15-2013, 07:56 PM
hey man i get this error when im about to run the code do u know how to fix:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\HoodzFighter_osr-srl15.simba'

Hoodz
05-15-2013, 08:01 PM

and it also eats well above set hp and hovers over where the monster was last killed.

Teamviewer this weekend? ;)

thatstranger1
05-15-2013, 08:08 PM

Ok awesome so anyone having any trouble with this script should first ake sure all includes fonts and ect. are downloaded and put in the correct files. then after running the script SET SIMBA PRIORITY TO HIGH OR REALTIME FOR BEST RESULTS.

to do this bring up task manager right click simba hover over priority level and click high then viola' you're done

thatstranger1
05-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Teamviewer this weekend? ;)

i beleive so because after everything i still have the spam eating problem and im using lobs so idk whats up

Hoodz
05-15-2013, 08:10 PM
hey man i get this error when im about to run the code do u know how to fix:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\HoodzFighter_osr-srl15.simba'
Install srl-osr and if you want to use this script you also need smart version 8

voidzz
05-15-2013, 08:19 PM
can u send me the link for srl-osr and im currently using smart8 it runs fine for other scripts. what am i doing wrong?

EDIT: i just installed SRL-OSR and placed it in the right directory and its still giving the same error.

Hoodz
05-15-2013, 08:27 PM
can u send me the link for srl-osr and im currently using smart8 it runs fine for other scripts. what am i doing wrong?

EDIT: i just installed SRL-OSR and placed it in the right directory and its still giving the same error.

Put it somewhere in C:/simba/scripts

eran1991
05-15-2013, 09:58 PM
hey hoodz everything works great .. its finds the monsters but just not clicking to attack it.. somone can help plz?

xxlovedxx
05-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Thanks for everything hoodz. By the way, any suggestions on where to train a 1 def pure for decent exp/hr?

EDIT: This script won't do randoms. Just died from a strange plant. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Hoodz
05-16-2013, 05:51 AM
hey hoodz everything works great .. its finds the monsters but just not clicking to attack it.. somone can help plz?

Change the uptext of the monster

Hoodz
05-16-2013, 05:53 AM
Thanks for everything hoodz. By the way, any suggestions on where to train a 1 def pure for decent exp/hr?

EDIT: This script won't do randoms. Just died from a strange plant. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Did you read the thread.... And its does randoms but not every random is supported

inkw10
05-16-2013, 09:58 AM
I guess this is going to be one of the most usec scripts now, when fight caves are ruined.
Going to try to make a 20h+ proggy :) .
Script looks good.

mees94
05-16-2013, 10:52 AM
worst script ever.

am at hill giatn. It takes ages before it attacks one, and it missclicks 9 out of 10 times.

0/10.

troybaileys
05-16-2013, 11:25 AM
heeey :)
I'm havin a problem loading the scipt. im not sure if i should post this here but i would like some help :D

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba'

ThankS!

Roqua
05-16-2013, 11:38 AM
How do you actually set up this bot?

bigblacknerd
05-16-2013, 11:48 AM
great script if only it didnt die and not work on the default monster in varrock sewer... It died.(gf 500k)
but anyways if you want i can show u problem on teamviewer, it goes over a little bit too far and cant fully see the spider on screen and then is stuck, it died(my fault for going afk)

got that too.... i might have been out of food and it didnt log out...

Hoodz
05-16-2013, 12:37 PM
worst script ever.

am at hill giatn. It takes ages before it attacks one, and it missclicks 9 out of 10 times.

0/10.
Make you fucking own script then.

heeey :)
I'm havin a problem loading the scipt. im not sure if i should post this here but i would like some help :D

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba'

ThankS!
Install srl-osr

Hoodz
05-16-2013, 12:40 PM
great script if only it didnt die and not work on the default monster in varrock sewer... It died.(gf 500k)
but anyways if you want i can show u problem on teamviewer, it goes over a little bit too far and cant fully see the spider on screen and then is stuck, it died(my fault for going afk)

got that too.... i might have been out of food and it didnt log out...
You need to have a teleport tab in your inventory, did you even read the first post?

bigblacknerd
05-16-2013, 03:46 PM
You need to have a teleport tab in your inventory, did you even read the first post?

ahhh my fault, main issue though, it gets stuck when its west too far, i could get a screen cap if it would help.

on a side note, mees94 is trolling, or he is on a computer from the 90's.

Hoodz
05-16-2013, 04:13 PM
ahhh my fault, main issue though, it gets stuck when its west too far, i could get a screen cap if it would help.

on a side note, mees94 is trolling, or he is on a computer from the 90's.

picture would help yes :)

eran1991
05-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Change the uptext of the monster

whats that ? "uptext of monster" ??

Yakl
05-16-2013, 05:26 PM
worst script ever.

0/10.

User error.

Hoodz
05-16-2013, 05:32 PM
whats that ? "uptext of monster" ??

like if you hover over a monster you see in the left top corner the monster name. thats the uptext :)

eran1991
05-16-2013, 05:35 PM
like if you hover over a monster you see in the left top corner the monster name. thats the uptext :)

so if im fighting wolf i need to write "wolf" ? or like "wol" ?

Hoodz
05-16-2013, 05:37 PM
so if im fighting wolf i need to write "wolf" ? or like "wol" ?

i never use the first letter of the monster/npc. so i would use like: olf or ol or lf

Hoodz
05-16-2013, 06:28 PM
tomorrow updates: human like mouse and faster attacking (now sometimes stuck in a loop)

unibomberr
05-16-2013, 09:55 PM
How do I get it to recognize two different monster colors, with the update I can't figure out how to do that. It only has an option for once monster color, and when I add monstercolor2 it won't find the monster...

Hoodz
05-16-2013, 10:05 PM
How do I get it to recognize two different monster colors, with the update I can't figure out how to do that. It only has an option for once monster color, and when I add monstercolor2 it won't find the monster...

2 colours are currently not supported, ill check that out tomorrow.

unibomberr
05-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Oh ok, thanks, I know in your old version it was great because it had multiple monster colors. Regardless, it's still a great script, I've used this one for quite a while. Great work! :thumbsup:

subsidel
05-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Is it meant to recognize randoms? because it seems to ignore them carries on attacking spiders (frog princess). Anti random script didn't pop up so i wonder what I've done wrong :O. I've used only 4 letters in my nickname excluding first letter. Ty for all your efforts to make this script.

frix
05-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Help? it says this exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\auto killer.simba'

jordanbotter
05-17-2013, 12:09 AM
Help? it says this exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\auto killer.simba'

i cant post you the link for fix because i need 5 post count lol

Edit:/forum/showthread.php?t=99577

Nanner
05-17-2013, 01:20 AM
I finally isolated the right color for the monster I wanted to fight, it seemed to be working fine until the mouse started spazzing the fuck out at areas where the color previously existed. This isn't really a problem, though the larger problem is hugely distressing; it will attack a monster, then go to another one and attack it in the man time, gui will be labelled "searching monster" while it is going from one to another, not giving it enough time to finish off the one it started, and because it is constantly in the searching mode, it doesn't eat which = death.

Hoodz
05-17-2013, 05:01 AM
I finally isolated the right color for the monster I wanted to fight, it seemed to be working fine until the mouse started spazzing the fuck out at areas where the color previously existed. This isn't really a problem, though the larger problem is hugely distressing; it will attack a monster, then go to another one and attack it in the man time, gui will be labelled "searching monster" while it is going from one to another, not giving it enough time to finish off the one it started, and because it is constantly in the searching mode, it doesn't eat which = death.

I said that im going to fix that today? And it does eat and if you are out of food then it uses a teletab and logout. Cry more

Nanner
05-17-2013, 02:00 PM
I said that im going to fix that today? And it does eat and if you are out of food then it uses a teletab and logout. Cry more

Sorry for being straightforward and pointing out bugs in the script so that you know what the hell is going wrong and what needs fixing. What are you butthurt about? I wasn't rude nor did I mean to offend you. I like the script, it's well done and I commend you for it, it's something I couldn't do myself. I don't know why you feel compelled to blatantly be an asshole, but you sure as hell did a good job of it with so few words.

Hoodz
05-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Sorry for being straightforward and pointing out bugs in the script so that you know what the hell is going wrong and what needs fixing. What are you butthurt about? I wasn't rude nor did I mean to offend you. I like the script, it's well done and I commend you for it, it's something I couldn't do myself. I don't know why you feel compelled to blatantly be an asshole, but you sure as hell did a good job of it with so few words.

Well i got these questions/answers like 100 times so you know that, that will piss me off. Read the first post, read the user configuration carefully and as said as before.... The bugs will be fixed.

It was not to you personal but more to people who cant even read 5 posts you know?

And next time if you find a bug put as much information as you can! It helps finding bugs way faster!

Thanks.

eggyd
05-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba'? :((

Nanner
05-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Well i got these questions/answers like 100 times so you know that, that will piss me off. Read the first post, read the user configuration carefully and as said as before.... The bugs will be fixed.

It was not to you personal but more to people who cant even read 5 posts you know?

And next time if you find a bug put as much information as you can! It helps finding bugs way faster!

Thanks.

My time is limited, I normally read through a thread before posting to get a sense of what is going on, but I only went through the last two pages considering this thread has 32 pages at the moment. I DID read the first post and went through the user config with a careful hand. It's understandable for you to get pissy at people that don't follow procedures correctly and then blame it on the script, but I think it was obvious by the initial post length and the type of bugs I was encountering that i'm not just a one of the aforementioned that can't read a small number of posts. It is a pretty major bug, and like the first post said, you don't bot too much yourself, so one would normally infer that you don't encounter the bugs from your own script as much as those who bot on a regular basis do. The more reports on a single bug from the reputable sources just mean that it's a higher level issue.

Yakl
05-17-2013, 03:07 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba'? :((

Go read the tutorials and stop wasting everyone's time

T3rra L33t
05-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Do you say when it is updated or should i just keep checking the download because i would really like that multi color support 1 color is making this slightly rougher than i would like but otherwise great script

Hoodz
05-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Do you say when it is updated or should i just keep checking the download because i would really like that multi color support 1 color is making this slightly rougher than i would like but otherwise great script

I need to add a version checker.. But if you start the script you should see what version you are using. At the first post you can see what the newest version is. I try to add multicolors tonight (4hours)

Hoodz
05-17-2013, 04:03 PM
My time is limited, I normally read through a thread before posting to get a sense of what is going on, but I only went through the last two pages considering this thread has 32 pages at the moment. I DID read the first post and went through the user config with a careful hand. It's understandable for you to get pissy at people that don't follow procedures correctly and then blame it on the script, but I think it was obvious by the initial post length and the type of bugs I was encountering that i'm not just a one of the aforementioned that can't read a small number of posts. It is a pretty major bug, and like the first post said, you don't bot too much yourself, so one would normally infer that you don't encounter the bugs from your own script as much as those who bot on a regular basis do. The more reports on a single bug from the reputable sources just mean that it's a higher level issue. ah okay. Well thanks for all the feedback :)

T3rra L33t
05-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Thanks very much for the quick response i appreciate it and all of a sudden i have had a problem with it eating all my food when i take a single damage and i can not seem to figure out why I haven't changed anything and have been running it without problem for almost a full day. I'm not sure if it is even an issue with your script.

shakiru
05-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Great script, it was too slow for my liking, so I scanned through all the timings and reduced them by a margin. Sped this script up, turning it into Minotaur destroying machine.

Reevie
05-17-2013, 08:03 PM
I set everything up right dude, But I'm trying to kill seagulls and it just keep hovering over them?
I've done the whole uptext thing etc but it just won't hit the little pricks.

subsidel
05-17-2013, 08:13 PM
Can anyone help me?: The script doesnt open an anti-random tab on randoms and ive used only 3-4 letters of my nickname apart from first letter. I'm usin version 2.4. Anyone know where i'm going wrong? Much appreciated

Hoodz
05-17-2013, 10:00 PM
I set everything up right dude, But I'm trying to kill seagulls and it just keep hovering over them?
I've done the whole uptext thing etc but it just won't hit the little pricks.

Try like: eag/ull/agu/ugul etc

Hoodz
05-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Can anyone help me?: The script doesnt open an anti-random tab on randoms and ive used only 3-4 letters of my nickname apart from first letter. I'm usin version 2.4. Anyone know where i'm going wrong? Much appreciated

If it doesnt open it means that it works right? :)

T3rra L33t
05-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Hoodz i didn't get a reply earlier so maybe you missed my post as it is the last on the page. I was wondering if you knew why your script worked for almost a whole day then randomly decided the HPtoEat didnt matter anymore and started eating whenever i took damage. I don't beileve i changed anything from the way i had it running when it would eat at the right time. I don't even know if the error is from the script but it is driving me nuts and i have no idea what else to try. Thanks in advance and can't wait for that multicolor feature... gonna tear it up tonight :bart:

eggyd
05-17-2013, 11:08 PM
i pick different colours like this:
but it wont detect the second monstercolor2? :(

monstername = 'riment'; //enter some letters of the name of the npc you want to attack (not all), example: monstername = 'oblin';
monstercolor1 = 7316379;
monstercolor2 = 7642314; //enter the monster colors here (dont pick colors that match other things alot (black, grey etc)).

T3rra L33t
05-17-2013, 11:26 PM
i pick different colours like this:
but it wont detect the second monstercolor2? :(

monstername = 'riment'; //enter some letters of the name of the npc you want to attack (not all), example: monstername = 'oblin';
monstercolor1 = 7316379;
monstercolor2 = 7642314; //enter the monster colors here (dont pick colors that match other things alot (black, grey etc)).

I know this would probably how he would define them later but the problem is that monstercolor2 doesnt relate to anything in the code he is adding that probably as we speak.

voidzz
05-18-2013, 12:24 AM
hey man im new to scripting can u tell me how to update this script to make it so it attack faster and wastes less time.

also im using this to train on chickens and the problem is chickens have to colours paige and brown how do i fix this error and make it attack both.

Persway1
05-18-2013, 03:00 AM
How would i go setting this up for experiments?

Attack every one of them aswell?

zerker2112
05-18-2013, 06:29 AM
.im trying to fight al karid warriors and it wil just sitting there hovering over the monsterbut not attacking any help??

subsidel
05-18-2013, 07:00 AM
If it doesnt open it means that it works right? :)

o sorry i didnt no lol... somebody shoot me (im retarded as u can see). This is a cool script but i dont no if its my bad luck but it seems to run for about 30-60mins before i get tele'd. I don't know how u managed a prog of 10+ hours (perhaps luck involved?). I'm fightin red spiders in v sewers. cheers :)

subsidel
05-18-2013, 07:01 AM
.im trying to fight al karid warriors and it wil just sitting there hovering over the monsterbut not attacking any help??

i had this problem until i stopped script and restarted it all (logged back in) and it worked- not too sure why

brandonclone
05-18-2013, 07:11 AM
worked great as soon as i used this script, and haven't had problems since. not sure why so many ppl can't just get it right.

my only question is how to change which world you log in to? i picked a good secluded spot (underground pass) and would like to log in to empty worlds just to be safe.

thanks for the awesome script!

brandonclone
05-18-2013, 07:14 AM
o sorry one more question... can you fight controlled rather than just str att or def? i didn't see an instruction for that.

T3rra L33t
05-18-2013, 07:27 AM
set it to 4 for controlled it is set as follows: 1 top left 2 top right 3 bottom left 4 bottom right and as for the world problem i just let the script load up smart and then pause it when RS comes up and select world in bottom left then click pause again to resume.

Hoodz
05-18-2013, 08:55 AM
Hoodz i didn't get a reply earlier so maybe you missed my post as it is the last on the page. I was wondering if you knew why your script worked for almost a whole day then randomly decided the HPtoEat didnt matter anymore and started eating whenever i took damage. I don't beileve i changed anything from the way i had it running when it would eat at the right time. I don't even know if the error is from the script but it is driving me nuts and i have no idea what else to try. Thanks in advance and can't wait for that multicolor feature... gonna tear it up tonight :bart:

Mmh i never had that issue. Maybe it fails to read your hp level? But i cant see this is a script issue

Hoodz
05-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Multicolors didnt work out good yesterday, i try it today again.

kMR
05-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Potions dont work I guess?

I get error on this line when trying to use super str/att, do I need to have the potions in a specific location in the inventory to make them work?

if FindDTM(SuperAttackPot4, x , y, MIX1, MIY1, MIX2, MIY2) then

syndra
05-18-2013, 04:12 PM
what do i do when this comes in simba "Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -10. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now."

the mouse just moves over the mob.

SecondBest
05-18-2013, 04:36 PM
hoodz i've never been really good with simba i use it once back in the day if you could assist me on getting it up wanted to try your hoodz but have no luck it would be greatly appreciated if you can assist me via team viewer or chat I would happily compensate for your time thnx :o

quinton326
05-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Can you help me. I am getting two different types of errors. one is [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:202): Invalid number of parameters at line 228.

And the second one is, [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34.

The first error will pop up the first time i press start then it will change the Simba tab over to SmartParams, then ill hit the start button while its on that tab then the second error will pop up. How do I fix this?

Bot Or Die Trying
05-18-2013, 05:22 PM
worked great as soon as i used this script, and haven't had problems since. not sure why so many ppl can't just get it right.

my only question is how to change which world you log in to? i picked a good secluded spot (underground pass) and would like to log in to empty worlds just to be safe.

thanks for the awesome script!

I manually log my account in so I can choose my world. There is no function in the script I believe.

T3rra L33t
05-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Mmh i never had that issue. Maybe it fails to read your hp level? But i cant see this is a script issue

hmmm well that was what i feared.. i had redownloaded the script and used it fresh but still had the same problem so now i beileve i will be doing a fresh install of simba because i probally deleted something by accident and of course it causes some wierd error like this.... however i have seen other people with this error so if a fresh install of simba and the plugins works i will be sure to let you know.

Also good luck with multicolor im really coutning on that shiz. :bart:

subsidel
05-18-2013, 07:29 PM
I left this running for about 6 hrs and wen i came back i was found still logged in on the top floor of the wizards tower (i was stuck there for about 3-4 hrs it seems). No anti-random tab left open in the script to report any problems- tele v tab left in my inventory. Strange.

Hoodz
05-18-2013, 07:33 PM
I left this running for about 6 hrs and wen i came back i was found still logged in on the top floor of the wizards tower (i was stuck there for about 3-4 hrs it seems). No anti-random tab left open in the script to report any problems- tele v tab left in my inventory. Strange.

if it cant find a monster it should log out.. simba should debug numbers: if it is 25 then it will logout

thatstranger1
05-18-2013, 07:57 PM
So after days of going thru coding and even going to the extent of checkin simba coding itself. I have found out brightness is a big issue my friend. *FACEPALM*

subsidel
05-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Somehow it just took screenshots for about 4 hrs... im not sure what happened but ill let you know if it happens again and ill post u what the script says. Might b just a one off

kuQ
05-18-2013, 08:05 PM
So far so good. 7 hours non-stop.

T3rra L33t
05-18-2013, 08:11 PM
So far so good. 7 hours non-stop.

Just out of curiosity what are your stats and where are you running it at because I have had some issues. Also as i stated earlier I'm going to do a fresh install of simba and see if that takes care of the eating issue I have been experiencing.

thatstranger1
05-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Just out of curiosity what are your stats and where are you running it at because I have had some issues. Also as i stated earlier I'm going to do a fresh install of simba and see if that takes care of the eating issue I have been experiencing.

i have had an eating issue myself. eatin quite early at times. sometimes even spamming my sharks =(

T3rra L33t
05-18-2013, 09:23 PM
i have had an eating issue myself. eatin quite early at times. sometimes even spamming my sharks =(

Yes but i have reason to beileve that it is not the script causing this because i had it running flawlessly... I did notice a problem that i think might be the script when you have HPtoEat set below 10 but once i raised it it was fine for like 20 hours then i started getting the spam eating whenever i take damage.... I got a fresh version of the script and the issue persisted which makes me beileve that the issue lies with a plugin or an include so i will fresh install everything and will report back with results.

skautas
05-18-2013, 10:42 PM
Idk this script is kinda crap. Doing shit all the time.

T3rra L33t
05-18-2013, 10:50 PM
Idk this script is kinda crap. Doing shit all the time.

We don't need garbage like this on here this script is great if you can't work it don't take it out on him.

T3rra L33t
05-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Yes but i have reason to beileve that it is not the script causing this because i had it running flawlessly... I did notice a problem that i think might be the script when you have HPtoEat set below 10 but once i raised it it was fine for like 20 hours then i started getting the spam eating whenever i take damage.... I got a fresh version of the script and the issue persisted which makes me beileve that the issue lies with a plugin or an include so i will fresh install everything and will report back with results.

Fresh install of simba took care of the food issue so i have no idea what went wrong but works great. I also used that srl-osr.zip batch file and that was great however i had to manually move the srl-osr-master file and of course rename it but it took me all of 2 min. to complete install everything and get it running smooth. Hope this helps and hopefully Hoodz sees this wasn't his doing.

Hoodz
05-18-2013, 11:00 PM
Fresh install of simba took care of the food issue so i have no idea what went wrong but works great. I also used that srl-osr.zip batch file and that was great however i had to manually move the srl-osr-master file and of course rename it but it took me all of 2 min. to complete install everything and get it running smooth. Hope this helps and hopefully Hoodz sees this wasn't his doing.
I see haha :)

Hoodz
05-18-2013, 11:04 PM
Somehow it just took screenshots for about 4 hrs... im not sure what happened but ill let you know if it happens again and ill post u what the script says. Might b just a one off

I dont think this is a script issue because i never wrote something that it takes screenshots. Simba makes automatic screenshots of your ip if you login. Maybe it thought that the inlog screen was up?

scarf
05-18-2013, 11:08 PM
when i start it, runescape opens but its just a white screen and then it says fill in correct nickname, whats my nickname i only got username and password lol.

T3rra L33t
05-18-2013, 11:12 PM
when i start it, runescape opens but its just a white screen and then it says fill in correct nickname, whats my nickname i only got username and password lol.

I am not farmiliar with the white screen issue but i know i have seen it before trying searching the forums for that issue and as far as the nickname it is a partial of your name for the anti-random. For instance if your name is Ballzachs then try using allz, or achs, or something along the line of that.

T3rra L33t
05-18-2013, 11:14 PM
I see haha :)

Thanks for noticing i hope other people complaining about the food issue notice this.... but i was just wondering how the multicolor is coming along or if it still giving you problems.

Hoodz
05-18-2013, 11:20 PM
Thanks for noticing i hope other people complaining about the food issue notice this.... but i was just wondering how the multicolor is coming along or if it still giving you problems.

People wont read that, they just ask it (and again and again and again). This evening i first completed the new mouse movenents and faster attacking. I need to debug fast attacking first before i van release the new version. I also have already an idea for multi colours but its quite long and complicated. I first want to find an easy way (if possible)

T3rra L33t
05-18-2013, 11:23 PM
People wont read that, they just ask it (and again and again and again). This evening i first completed the new mouse movenents and faster attacking. I need to debug fast attacking first before i van release the new version. I also have already an idea for multi colours but its quite long and complicated. I first want to find an easy way (if possible)

Although i have not coded much at all in this i was thinking AIO fighter uses multicolor and that might help you, however i do not know if they do colors the same way so that could be an issue and second couldnt you just make it color1 or color2 for the same thing just 2 variables?

Hoodz
05-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Although i have not coded much at all in this i was thinking i might be able to find a script that uses multicolor and might help you, however i do not know if they do colors the same way so that could be an issue and second couldnt just make it color1 or color2 for the same thing just 2 variables?

No in: FindColorsspiral or something you can only put 1 color. If you put more you get an invalid parameter error

T3rra L33t
05-18-2013, 11:51 PM
No in: FindColorsspiral or something you can only put 1 color. If you put more you get an invalid parameter error

The way that AIO Fighter uses multicolor is exactly what i want i am running it right now but it has no food support and yours is just better but if you could implement that sort of color system or maybe even get an idea or two off it hopefully that's something because i really can't wait :)

Haxz
05-18-2013, 11:59 PM
Make an array to put in multi colors, and use "for..to..do.." to find from first to the last. You can do this as well with CTS2 with array of hue and sat. Try check out on how Shatterhand did in his EoC fighter script, one of the best fighter script IMO.

T3rra L33t
05-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Make an array to put in multi colors, and use "for..to..do.." to find from first to the last. You can do this as well with CTS2 with array of hue and sat. Try check out on how Shatterhand did in his EoC fighter script, one of the best fighter script IMO.

Awesome somebody with much more knowledge than me... Hopefully this is of some use to him and thanks for your input. he really is crushing the competition right now. Although when the fight caves come back he'll have a run for his money.

T3rra L33t
05-19-2013, 01:17 AM
Just out of curiosity how does the script decide that you have a teletab... my concern is that somehow it involves uptext which could make it act funny (although it doesn't seem to) on free servers.

Frostduck
05-19-2013, 02:56 AM
Its an okay script but it tends to not be that great with the finding of the npc and tends to attack another npc while its already under attack.

T3rra L33t
05-19-2013, 04:26 AM
Its an okay script but it tends to not be that great with the finding of the npc and tends to attack another npc while its already under attack.

Try a fresh install of simba because i was also having that issue before i restarted. Trust me this runs great. In fact I'm using it for range right now :)

thatstranger1
05-19-2013, 05:02 AM
Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -13. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.

thatstranger1
05-19-2013, 05:07 AM
well goodnight guys hope to post a good proggy in the morning

T3rra L33t
05-19-2013, 06:06 AM
Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -13. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.

do you have a teletab in your inventory?

T3rra L33t
05-19-2013, 06:07 AM
Hoodz i was trying to use this with range which works flawlessly like everything else but an awesome feature for the future would be a true or false for range and then a pick up arrows result.

Hoodz
05-19-2013, 07:11 AM
Can you pm me?

Ignore that.

skautas
05-19-2013, 10:45 AM
We don't need garbage like this on here this script is great if you can't work it don't take it out on him.

Sure we do.

Tried this on cows in falador. It keeps shaking mouse all the time, doesn't auto relog and keeps spamming this crap all the time :

***** Failed Random: Quiz Master *****
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -1. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -1. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -2. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -2. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -10. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -10. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -6. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -6. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.

iTz Dat Simba Guy
05-19-2013, 12:58 PM
im getting that too ^

scarf
05-19-2013, 01:25 PM
i really got many issues with it, but i really want to use it :I
sometimes ist just a White Screen,
sometimes ist opens runescape but then it does nothing

hoodz pls help me

scarf
05-19-2013, 03:08 PM
there are no random Events in wildy right?

hivisshan
05-19-2013, 03:49 PM
what do I do?
problem

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\HoodzFighter_osr-srl15.simba'

Roqua
05-19-2013, 04:09 PM
what do I do?
problem

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\HoodzFighter_osr-srl15.simba'

Search the forums.

God, any more of these questions should just not be aloud to bot/ban.

Roqua
05-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Sure we do.

Tried this on cows in falador. It keeps shaking mouse all the time, doesn't auto relog and keeps spamming this crap all the time :

Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
value to 0 for now.

Player is not active means you moved zones. Because of the random you failed it's saying that you aren't in the correct zone.

Very simple.

subsidel
05-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Though the mouse occasionally freezes on one spot (shaking slightly after a kill), this is one of the safest scripts out there compared to botting sites: osbot (no food support, script messes up and u stay logged in), robotzindisguise (no combat bots I've seen yet), tribot (shut down I think), vinsert.org (no proper food support and script messes up u stay logged in). Overall this combat script is safe to run over night knowing it will log u out if it messes up due to a random while the others don't. It actually solves a couple of randoms other sites failed on. My last 3 proggies: 2.5 hrs, 2.5 hrs, currently on 1hr 20 mins.

Hoodz
05-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Though the mouse occasionally freezes on one spot (shaking slightly after a kill), this is one of the safest scripts out there compared to botting sites: osbot (no food support, script messes up and u stay logged in), robotzindisguise (no combat bots I've seen yet), tribot (shut down I think), vinsert.org (no proper food support and script messes up u stay logged in). Overall this combat script is safe to run over night knowing it will log u out if it messes up due to a random while the others don't. It actually solves a couple of randoms other sites failed on. My last 3 proggies: 2.5 hrs, 2.5 hrs, currently on 1hr 20 mins.

i already fixed the mouse thing (not released yet) but i first want to finish multipe colors.

Haxz
05-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Sent you a PM regarding the multiple color monster finding. Can't send you the function I made because I'm not on my own PC.

thatstranger1
05-19-2013, 04:53 PM
do you have a teletab in your inventory?

always and rol jic

T3rra L33t
05-19-2013, 05:16 PM
Ok the finder function and the player is because you set it up wrong.... and if you get white screen restart simba also great news on the mouse thingie and yay for multi colors hopefully it is working out.

T3rra L33t
05-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Sure we do.

Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!
Player is not Active...
All players not active!

Cows are a bad idea because it will always end up trying to milk the dairy cow in an endless loop try something else anyway.

Frostduck
05-19-2013, 07:59 PM
If you can fix the mouse spazzing at one spot and npc detection better then this wud be easier

Hoodz
05-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Thanks!

If you can fix the mouse spazzing at one spot and npc detection better then this wud be easier i said that im workin on that.

Hoodz
05-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Multicolors are working now again + human like mouse + no more spazzing mouse.

But there is a bug that its stuck in a loop (doesnt detect if it cant find a monster, keeps searching without moving screen)

If i fixed this the new version will be uploaded

skautas
05-19-2013, 11:02 PM
Multicolors are working now again + human like mouse + no more spazzing mouse.

But there is a bug that its stuck in a loop (doesnt detect if it cant find a monster, keeps searching without moving screen)

If i fixed this the new version will be uploaded

If you can then try to add option to attack within selected radius and if no monsters on the screen / or if you moved out of range, then run back in that sq where you started script. I remember TFighter on pb had this option, that was best script I have ever used in mine entire life... But i'm not sure if it possible to do that with simba.

xxlovedxx
05-19-2013, 11:50 PM
Hey hoodz. This I'm really impressed with this bot, but it won't do simple randoms like talk to the sandwich lady. I don't know why. I think I've put in the nickname correctly, but i'm not sure. please help me out

wogtaz ryder
05-20-2013, 12:04 AM
Hey hoodz. This I'm really impressed with this bot, but it won't do simple randoms like talk to the sandwich lady. I don't know why. I think I've put in the nickname correctly, but i'm not sure. please help me out

Make sure you use capital letters if you have any in your ingame name.

xxlovedxx
05-20-2013, 12:16 AM
Make sure you use capital letters if you have any in your ingame name.
I am. Can you give me an example of a nickname please? maybe I'm doing it wrong

mtoni16
05-20-2013, 02:06 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:202): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.

what do i do? i've tried a few things and it's not changing.

skautas
05-20-2013, 02:51 AM
I swear that bot is messed up, because hood added tons of crap function, that isn't needed at all. And all that crap makes scrip crash and not works properly anyways. I only want to get 20/20/20 on few accounts on cows and it takes like 5 hours, this is how bad this is.

All what I need is attack procedure. That's all. I swear if I will have time tomorrow. I will modify this crap in my way.

AND THIS FCKING SHIT KEEPS MINIMIZING MINE FULLSCREENS !

And the worst part of all this is. There is no other alternatives to this. This is the only 1 combat script on simba that can at last compile.

Hoodz
05-20-2013, 08:57 AM
I swear that bot is messed up, because hood added tons of crap function, that isn't needed at all. And all that crap makes scrip crash and not works properly anyways. I only want to get 20/20/20 on few accounts on cows and it takes like 5 hours, this is how bad this is.

All what I need is attack procedure. That's all. I swear if I will have time tomorrow. I will modify this crap in my way.

And the worst part of all this is. There is no other alternatives to this. This is the only 1 combat script on simba that can at last compile.

Cool story! Maybe if all you can do is complain, you can write your own script right? I havent seen a release from you yet.. I know plenty of people who are 100+ combat using this script, some people already achieved 99's. Its probaly your own fault setting up this bot. And if you read the post on this it is not recommended to kill cows.

scarf
05-20-2013, 01:59 PM
its a nice script, but you cant leave it alone because every 20 mins Comes a random, and its messed up sometimes

eggyd
05-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -4. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
://

bigblacknerd
05-20-2013, 02:39 PM

You couldnt wright a script even if u copied the whole code from every script you could find, downie.

the only thing wrong witht his script is combat detection which needs a major reworking. it works a lot of the time, then will just totally fail, and either think its in combat when it isnt or just keep clicking more and more spiders

aaron126
05-20-2013, 04:13 PM

there are actually several aio combat scripts. I've used 3. But Hoodz is the best imo. all the issues you mention sound like they are on your end, not the scripts.

xpitt
05-20-2013, 05:16 PM
My bot is not working with the food i have salmon in the bag but it didnt eat after i have set it up please help

bigblacknerd
05-20-2013, 05:44 PM
My bot is not working with the food i have salmon in the bag but it didnt eat after i have set it up please help

Stop leaching/spamming, if your really that ignorant to english go to the help forums or re read his first post!

E: PLEASE ADD SUPPORT FOR HSL TOLerance

thatstranger1
05-20-2013, 06:40 PM
so the script is now running amaing not using pray or pots atm.using sharks at zombies and running smooth just needs more random support.

and was going thru some things before i posted and came upon this

trainingmode = 2; //use here what mode you want to use, leftupcorner: 1 rightupcorner: 2 leftundercorner:3 rightundercorner: 4, example: trainingmode: 2;
antibantrainingmode = skill_ranged; //or skill_defence, skill_attack, skill_ranged, skill_magic

and ofc when i set to ranged

and guess what at line 59 ^
[Error] C:\Users\Billy\Downloads\HoodzFighter_osr-srl15 (1).simba(60:23): Unknown identifier '' at line 59
Compiling failed.

Hoodz
05-20-2013, 07:03 PM
so the script is now running amaing not using pray or pots atm.using sharks at zombies and running smooth just needs more random support.

and was going thru some things before i posted and came upon this

trainingmode = 2; //use here what mode you want to use, leftupcorner: 1 rightupcorner: 2 leftundercorner:3 rightundercorner: 4, example: trainingmode: 2;
antibantrainingmode = skill_ranged; //or skill_defence, skill_attack, skill_ranged, skill_magic

and ofc when i set to ranged

and guess what at line 59 ^
[Error] C:\Users\Billy\Downloads\HoodzFighter_osr-srl15 (1).simba(60:23): Unknown identifier '' at line 59
Compiling failed.
oh its supposed to be: skill_range;

sorry that was my fault. (will be fixed in new version ofc)

thatstranger1
05-20-2013, 09:08 PM
when u plan on release?

Hoodz
05-20-2013, 09:42 PM
when u plan on release?

I fixed a lot of errors, A LOT! The script is flawless but the monsterfinding function only uses the first color of the array so multipe colors dont work yet. Dont think i didnt do anything at all, i just dont get it working. Im also pretty new to scripting - started around 1 march. Some people offered me to help so the update will be fast. I cant promise a date but it will be fast.

Sorry for all the delay

xpitt
05-20-2013, 11:21 PM
im sorry i didnt mean to offend you by asking the question i was also wondering if someone else had the same problem but i'll go ahead and re read everything i dont see anything about food there though.

thatstranger1
05-20-2013, 11:27 PM
I fixed a lot of errors, A LOT! The script is flawless but the monsterfinding function only uses the first color of the array so multipe colors dont work yet. Dont think i didnt do anything at all, i just dont get it working. Im also pretty new to scripting - started around 1 march. Some people offered me to help so the update will be fast. I cant promise a date but it will be fast.

Sorry for all the delay

no sir dont be sorry if only there was a donate button.

makos101
05-21-2013, 01:24 AM
Any idea where is best to bot 1 def pures with 60 attack going to like 75 str? Thank you

snowbro
05-21-2013, 07:04 AM

what am i doing wrong

Hoodz
05-21-2013, 07:04 AM
no sir dont be sorry if only there was a donate button.

I only accept osr gp :|

snowbro
05-21-2013, 07:09 AM
oh hoodz cant believe your on this late please help me out man

Hoodz
05-21-2013, 07:33 AM
oh hoodz cant believe your on this late please help me out man

Search for: srl-osr installation tutorial. Also make sure you have installed smart version 8.

snowbro
05-21-2013, 07:35 AM
ok tyvm ill hopefully figure this out cause oby ur AIO will eat

Manro
05-21-2013, 08:07 AM
Any good places to set this script up? 62 att 68 str 70 def atm. ive tried at yaks but it doesnt seem to realise when someone else is fighting a monster :/.any recommendations on where to set it up?

snowbro
05-21-2013, 08:15 AM
Now i'm catching this.

-antirandoms-

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 864
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]

and it stops the script.

aaron126
05-21-2013, 08:40 AM
Now i'm catching this.

-antirandoms-

and it stops the script.

your nickname isn't set correctly to your character name.

aaron126
05-21-2013, 09:32 AM

Sorry for all the delay

ideally this would work. though the more colors you have, the more of a performance impact it will have. but that's true with everything

code is based off of Elfyyy's pc script, heavily modified by me

procedure FindMonster;
var
FoundMonster:Boolean;
x, y, i, _i, j, ColorTolerance:Integer;
Monster1TPA, Monster2TPA:TPointArray;
MonsterATPA:T2DPointArray;
MonsterBox:TBox;
MonsterColor1, MonsterColor2:TIntegerArray;
MSCTP:TPoint;
begin
ColorTolerance := 5;
MSCTP := Point(MSCX, MSCY);
MonsterColor1 := ([6136697]); // initial color of the creature (in this case goblin. green)
MonsterColor2 := ([7965847,2453907,11250614]); // secondary color of the creature, to refine the search and make sure it's the right monster (in this case goblin. grey, silver, brown)

repeat
for i:=0 to high(MonsterColor1) do
begin
if findcolorstolerance(Monster1TPA, MonsterColor1[i], MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, ColorTolerance) then
begin
MonsterATPA := SplitTPAEx(Monster1TPA, 30, 30);
SortATPAFrom(MonsterATPA, MSCTP);
for j := 0 to high(MonsterATPA) do
begin
MonsterBox := GetTPABounds(MonsterATPA[j]);
for _i:=0 to high(MonsterColor2) do
begin
if findcolorstolerance(Monster2TPA, MonsterColor2[_i], Monsterbox.x1-10, Monsterbox.Y1-10, Monsterbox.X2+10, Monsterbox.Y2+10, ColorTolerance) then
begin
mmouse(Monster2TPA[0].x,Monster2TPA[0].y,2,2);
wait(RandomRange(50,100));
if (isUpText(MonsterName)) then
begin
ClickMouse2(mouse_right);
Wait(RandomRange(40,70));
if (WaitOptionEx('ttack', 'npc', ClickLeft, RandomRange(20,140))) then
begin
FoundMonster := True;
exit;
end;
end;
end;
end;
end;
end;
end;
until (FoundMonster);
end;

how it works:
finds the first color(s), then creates a box where the first color(s) was found. at which point it proceeds to search for the secondary color(s) in that box. if the secondary color(s) are found, it will move the mouse to where the color was found, right click, attack.

Hoodz
05-21-2013, 10:18 AM
ideally this would work. though the more colors you have, the more of a performance impact it will have. but that's true with everything

code is based off of Elfyyy's pc script, heavily modified by me

procedure FindMonster;
var
x, y, i, _i, j, ColorTolerance:Integer;
Monster1TPA, Monster2TPA:TPointArray;
MonsterATPA:T2DPointArray;
MonsterBox:TBox;
MonsterColor1, MonsterColor2:TIntegerArray;
MSCTP:TPoint;
begin
MSCTP := Point(MSCX, MSCY);
MonsterColor1 := ([6136697]); // initial color of the creature (in this case goblin. green)
MonsterColor2 := ([7965847,2453907,11250614]); // secondary color of the creature, to refine the search and make sure it's the right monster (in this case goblin. grey, silver, brown)

repeat
for i:=0 to high(MonsterColor1) do
begin
if findcolorstolerance(Monster1TPA, MonsterColor1[i], MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, ColorTolerance) then
begin
MonsterATPA := SplitTPAEx(Monster1TPA, 30, 30);
SortATPAFrom(MonsterATPA, MSCTP);
for j := 0 to high(MonsterATPA) do
begin
MonsterBox := GetTPABounds(MonsterATPA[j]);
for _i:=0 to high(MonsterColor2) do
begin
if findcolorstolerance(Monster2TPA, MonsterColor2[_i], Monsterbox.x1-10, Monsterbox.Y1-10, Monsterbox.X2+10, Monsterbox.Y2+10, ColorTolerance) then
begin
mmouse(Monster2TPA[0].x,Monster2TPA[0].y,2,2);
wait(RandomRange(50,100));
if (isUpText(MonsterName)) then
begin
Wait(RandomRange(40,70));
if (WaitOptionEx('ttack', 'npc', ClickLeft, RandomRange(20,140))) then
begin
exit;
end;
end;
end;
end;
end;
end;
end;
until (FoundMonster);
end;

how it works:
finds the first color(s), then creates a box where the first color(s) was found. at which point it proceeds to search for the secondary color(s) in that box. if the secondary color(s) are found, it will move the mouse to where the color was found, right click, attack.

Thanks but i want something else. Every color is another monster. Maybe i can do like copy the procedures: if monstercolor1 is not found then go to attackmonster2 procedure, if monstercolor2 is not found then it will go to monstercolor3 procedure, if monstercolor3 is not found them it will turn the camera (searching for monsters)

Infedility
05-21-2013, 11:20 AM

99 strength thanks to the script! :D thankyou so much iHooodz! love the script. Donated 3m to further progress the script. <3
i highly recommend this script to anyone!

aaron126
05-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Thanks but i want something else. Every color is another monster. Maybe i can do like copy the procedures: if monstercolor1 is not found then go to attackmonster2 procedure, if monstercolor2 is not found then it will go to monstercolor3 procedure, if monstercolor3 is not found them it will turn the camera (searching for monsters)

so you're wanting it to be able to attack different monsters of different colors and different names?

Hoodz
05-21-2013, 12:22 PM
so you're wanting it to be able to attack different monsters of different colors and different names?

Different colors same name

Hoodz
05-21-2013, 12:23 PM

99 strength thanks to the script! :D thankyou so much iHooodz! love the script. Donated 3m to further progress the script. <3
i highly recommend this script to anyone!
This guy is a hero! Also its nice to talk to him ingame :)

aaron126
05-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Different colors same name

Then I'm a bit confused. the code i posted does as you mentioned. and with one line of code you could add the camera rotation.

Hoodz
05-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Then I'm a bit confused. the code i posted does as you mentioned. and with one line of code you could add the camera rotation.

No your code checks for 1 main color and then checks if there is a secondary color next to it. What i want: search a color (doenst matter what color) and then check if the uptext match the monstername.

eran1991
05-21-2013, 03:28 PM
som1 have a good place to bot?
im 1 def..
ty =]

aaron126
05-21-2013, 03:29 PM
No your code checks for 1 main color and then checks if there is a secondary color next to it. What i want: search a color (doenst matter what color) and then check if the uptext match the monstername.

it's an array. you can have it check for as many or as little colors as you want. :P

MonsterColor1 := ([1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21]);
MonsterColor2 := ([1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10]);

would work aswell.
I HIGHLY recommend using a secondary checking method after the first to avoid spam mouse movements.. but without the secondary color, it'd look this this:

procedure FindMonster;
var
x, y, i, ColorTolerance:Integer;
MonsterColor:TIntegerArray;
begin
// would need a combat check to make sure this doesn't run while in combat as well
MonsterColor := ([6136697,7965847,2453907,11250614]); // goblin as an example.

repeat
for i:=0 to high(MonsterColor) do
begin
if (FindObj(x,y,MonsterName,MonsterColor[i],ColorTolerance)) then
begin
// mmouse(x,y,5,5); // FindObj moves mouse on it's own i believe
wait(RandomRange(30,70));
if (WaitOptionEx('ttack','npc',ClickLeft,RandomRange( 40,120))) then
begin
exit;
end;
end;
end;
// RotateCamera Code here, cause this would mean it couldn't find a monster after looping through all colors
until (FoundMonster);
end;

snowbro
05-21-2013, 05:23 PM
what the heck is a nickname? and how do i set that part up?

salberry
05-21-2013, 05:57 PM
what the heck is a nickname? and how do i set that part up?

A nickname is just a part of your RS name (without any capitals in it)

For example, if your name was "ILoveCheese", you'd put your nickname as "heese" or "ove" or "hee" etc.

snowbro
05-21-2013, 09:07 PM
is there anyway it could check for 2 colors?

so it could be like more percise? idk if thats the right word

Hoodz
05-21-2013, 09:28 PM
is there anyway it could check for 2 colors?

so it could be like more percise? idk if thats the right word

Not yet. I think i do a big update for finding monsters this weekend. (searching for 3 different monster colors (like you have a man wit blue clothes and green clothes and yellow clothes) for all these colors its going to find a secondairy color that this npc will have too. So its way more accurate and im finally done with monster detecting.

makos101
05-22-2013, 01:00 AM
Will you fix the eating? Sometimes it just never eats and keeps attack monsters in-till I get ring of lifed. But over all its a great script! Keep it up

snowbro
05-22-2013, 01:30 AM
Maybe make the paint

Time Running: **********
Current (Attack,Defence,or Strengh) Lv: **********

etc etc

On a side note, sometimes it doesn't eat.

----if theres absolutly anything you need tested or need help with holler at me for sure.----

brandonclone
05-22-2013, 05:31 AM
this is a sweet script, but i find myself taken away by randoms constantly and can't really run the script for more than like 20 mins. so what i've been doing is keeping an eye on it with one of my monitors and then just web browsing on the other. but if i wanted to say, leave it running while at work or something, how can i do this?

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 07:04 AM
this is a sweet script, but i find myself taken away by randoms constantly and can't really run the script for more than like 20 mins. so what i've been doing is keeping an eye on it with one of my monitors and then just web browsing on the other. but if i wanted to say, leave it running while at work or something, how can i do this?

I know i need to update it.. New version (not released yet) ran pretty smooth yesterday. But if you install teamviewer on your phone and pc you can see and control your monitor. I use that at school

aaron126
05-22-2013, 07:10 AM
I know i need to update it.. New version (not released yet) ran pretty smooth yesterday. But if you install teamviewer on your phone and pc you can see and control your monitor. I use that at school

Did I help at all? :3

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 07:29 AM
Did I help at all? :3

Oh yes! I can use both yours and my procedure in 1 procedure! That was really useful :) thanks !

aaron126
05-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Oh yes! I can use both yours and my procedure in 1 procedure! That was really useful :) thanks !

awesomesauce. glad to help

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 10:57 AM
awesomesauce. glad to help

Thanks again haha

hlkeo999
05-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Where is a good place to train for 66 combat? Thanks for answer

robin3333333
05-22-2013, 03:34 PM
Nice! where did u train bro? nice zerker u have there:)

snowbro
05-22-2013, 03:50 PM
But if you install teamviewer on your phone and pc you can see and control your monitor. I use that at school

I use at work, haha.

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 05:19 PM
Where is a good place to train for 66 combat? Thanks for answer

stats

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 05:23 PM
infedility is testing the newest version for me now! (with multi colors + duo npc!)

snowbro
05-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Was the eating thing checked out?

zwejhej
05-22-2013, 05:41 PM
infedility is testing the newest version for me now! (with multi colors + duo npc!)

Looking forward to it :) good job with the bot, I like it alot.

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Was the eating thing checked out?

the eating thing is not my problem. its your srl-osr folder i think. try update it

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 06:21 PM
script updated!

lilterrell
05-22-2013, 06:39 PM
Just need some quick help with this, new to RS07 botting... how do i pick the colours? It doesnt let me select a colour when I alt + tab to the smart window

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 07:10 PM
Just need some quick help with this, new to RS07 botting... how do i pick the colours? It doesnt let me select a colour when I alt + tab to the smart window

its in the 1st post?

lilterrell
05-22-2013, 07:14 PM
its in the 1st post?

All it shows is the colour dropper. When I click that dropper, and try to alt + tab to my smart window I'm unable to pick a colour

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 07:18 PM
All it shows is the colour dropper. When I click that dropper, and try to alt + tab to my smart window I'm unable to pick a colour

alt+tab?? what are you talking about?

lilterrell
05-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Alt + Tab lets you switch windows. When I have Simba open it takes up my whole screen, therefore smart is running in the background. I click the colour dropper and then have to switch to the smart v8.0 window. If I click the window it will pick the colour so I hold alt and hit tab to switch to it. But im unable to use the colour dropper

boeboe
05-22-2013, 07:23 PM

Don't alt tab, just make your simba window smaller so you can see the smart window with the simba window open.

lilterrell
05-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Don't alt tab, just make your simba window smaller so you can see the smart window with the simba window open.

Finally someone that understands, for some reason I'm unable to make the Simba window smaller... im on XP

EDIT: Fixed it, my mouse click was fucked.

samerdl
05-22-2013, 07:43 PM
hey man gj on latest release i like it more now.

just curious to know why you use middletpa is the box barrier for monsters instead of GetTPABounds + Tbox. when i draw it, it gives me a small area around the npc and there is really no way for it to find my monster's hp bar ;S

edit: i could be actually wrong and am not seeing things correctly, forgive me i haven't really eaten/worked out today ;S

snowbro
05-22-2013, 07:45 PM
the eating thing is not my problem. its your srl-osr folder i think. try update it

There a certain way to update that peticular folder, cause I cant wait to get back using this!

hlkeo999
05-22-2013, 07:48 PM
stats

58 str, 60 att and 44 def.

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 07:50 PM
hey man gj on latest release i like it more now.

just curious to know why you use middletpa is the box barrier for monsters instead of GetTPABounds + Tbox. when i draw it, it gives me a small area around the npc and there is really no way for it to find my monster's hp bar ;S

edit: i could be actually wrong and am not seeing things correctly, forgive me i haven't really eaten/worked out today ;S

i think im wrong.. i dont understand tpa's completely yet.
if you ate something, can you tell me how gettpabounds + tbox works?

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 07:51 PM
58 str, 60 att and 44 def.

deadly red spiders ( they are default )
there is barely someone there, sometimes i saw someone using my script haha :P
they dont hit often on full rune and 44 def, i can stay there for hours.
they are 35 hp and they are decent xp. deadly red spiders are found at the end of varrock sewers.

Ian
05-22-2013, 07:53 PM
deadly red spiders ( they are default )
there is barely someone there, sometimes i saw someone using my script haha :P
they dont hit often on full rune and 44 def, i can stay there for hours.
they are 35 hp and they are decent xp. deadly red spiders are found at the end of varrock sewers.

How do you know it was your script?

samerdl
05-22-2013, 08:20 PM
i think im wrong.. i dont understand tpa's completely yet.
if you ate something, can you tell me how gettpabounds + tbox works?

Ughh.. Am on a marathon to get this stuff sorted for fight caves.. I dont know why i even bother, like 10 people are going to use it.. Even less.. Probably two people..Sorry if this post is confusing.. yeah i'll go eat in a bit.. Well been saying taht for 6 hours haha

Anyway... its stuff like.

Function LocateMonster(Color:TintegerArray; Tol,CTS:integer; hMoD,sMoD:Extended; Uptext: Array of String; WaitUptextWait,WaitUptextRandom,X1Width,Y1Hight,X2 Width,Y2Hight: Integer): Boolean;
var
ii,X,y,i,tmpcts:integer;
TPA:Tpointarray;
ATPA:T2DPointArray;
TempBox,Box:Tbox;
begin
if (not(Loggedin)) then exit;
if (findbanksymbol) then exit;

tmpCTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
ColorToleranceSpeed(CTS);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(hMoD, sMoD);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, Color[ii], MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, Tol)
if Length(TPA) > 0 then
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
setColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);
SplitTPAWrap(TPA,10,ATPA);
Box := GetATPABounds(ATPA);
TempBox.x1 := Box.x1-X1Width; //the bigger the monster is, the bigger you make this box
TempBox.y1 := Box.y1-Y1Hight;
TempBox.x2 := Box.x2+X2Width;
TempBox.y2 := Box.y2+Y2Hight;

if (DebugMonsterBox) then
SMART_DrawBox(TempBox);

if FindColorTolerance(x,y,255,Box.X1-X1Width,Box.Y1-Y1Hight,Box.X2+X2Width,Box.Y2+Y2Hight,3) or FindColorTolerance(x,y,192,Box.X1-X1Width,Box.Y1-Y1Hight,Box.X2+X2Width,Box.Y2+Y2Hight,3) or FindColorTolerance(x,y,16777215,Box.X1-X1Width,Box.Y1-Y1Hight,Box.X2+X2Width,Box.Y2+Y2Hight,3) or FindColorTolerance(x,y,65280,Box.X1-X1Width,Box.Y1-Y1Hight,Box.X2+X2Width,Box.Y2+Y2Hight,3) then
PanAttackScreen;

exit;
end
else
begin
SortATPAFromFirstPoint(ATPA,IntToPoint(MSCX,MSCY)) ;
for I := 0 to HIGH(ATPA) do
begin
MiddleTPAEx(ATPA[i], X, Y);
MMouse(x, y, RandomRange(-5, 5), RandomRange(-5, 5));
if WaitUpTextMulti(['tta'],25+random(25)) then
Begin
if FindColorTolerance(x,y,255,Box.X1-X1Width,Box.Y1-Y1Hight,Box.X2+X2Width,Box.Y2+Y2Hight,3) or FindColorTolerance(x,y,192,Box.X1-X1Width,Box.Y1-Y1Hight,Box.X2+X2Width,Box.Y2+Y2Hight,3) or FindColorTolerance(x,y,16777215,Box.X1-X1Width,Box.Y1-Y1Hight,Box.X2+X2Width,Box.Y2+Y2Hight,3) or FindColorTolerance(x,y,65280,Box.X1-X1Width,Box.Y1-Y1Hight,Box.X2+X2Width,Box.Y2+Y2Hight,3) then
PanAttackScreen;
clickmouse2(mouse_left);
if DidClick(True,2000) then
begin
Result := True;
waithumanclick2;
exit;
end;
end
else
begin
Mouse(x,y,RandomRange(-5, 5), RandomRange(-5, 5),mouse_move);
if WaitUpTextMulti(Uptext,WaitUptextWait+random(WaitU ptextRandom)) then
if ChooseOption('tta') then
begin
PanAttackScreen;

ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
waithumanclick2;
Exit;
end;
end;
end;
end;
end
else
begin
end;
end;

So my final result looks like... Ugh...

LocateMonster([1323659],4,2,0.11,0.87,['tta'],25,25,12,12,12,12); The final stuff 12/12/12/12 is how define it for every npc, the bigger they are, the more bits of box i add on top of them, then i also added a rotation movement (PanAttackScreen) which flips the camera around..

Also, there is something thats really helpful but yet SIMPLE :), it works kinda of, its like timing... Would need many of it!.

Simply make a timer:

public var
spectimer:integer;

procedure SpecTiming;
begin
SpecTimer := GetTimeRunning + RandomRange(ReSpecTime1,ReSpecTime2);
end;

procedure ReSpec;
begin
if (not(loggedin)) then exit;
if (GetTimeRunning >= SpecTimer) then
begin
writeln('Time To Re-Spec, five minutes have passed');
DoSpec;
end;
end;

Not saying you have to use this for SPEC but you can tell it if it already did the action in the last 10 secs (since Didclic(true,time) doesn't really help) then it wont do it again, preventing false clicks, but then to consider... Yeah i need to go eat

Either way.. It only works on big monsters, i think you should check the stuff shatteredHand posted on your topic before, its really creative (but tbh i never managed to get it to work :P), his hp utility tho WORKS PERFECTLY! check it out:
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99350

Anyway.. This draws box around the hole monster's bounds - given the premise the user is like me and ONLY USES ACA FOR EVERY COLOR :D, if its picking like a color of the eyes then the user will have to draw a very very big BOX

edit: what i mean pan screen simple

procedure PanAttackScreen;
begin
case random (3) of
0..1: makecompass(randomrange(80,130));
2: makecompass(randomrange(240,300));
end;
end;

Just flips it east/west anyway man gona go make some pastaaaaa and salad..

edit just saw again that i split it twice, i copied this from a function i made in the past i no longer use.. U dont have to split twice thats pointless lmao so retarded

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Ughh.. Am on a marathon to get this stuff sorted for fight caves.. I dont know why i even bother, like 10 people are going to use it.. Even less.. Probably two people..Sorry if this post is confusing.. yeah i'll go eat in a bit.. Well been saying taht for 6 hours haha

Anyway... its stuff like.

Function LocateMonster(Color:TintegerArray; Tol,CTS:integer; hMoD,sMoD:Extended; Uptext: Array of String; WaitUptextWait,WaitUptextRandom,X1Width,Y1Hight,X2 Width,Y2Hight: Integer): Boolean;
var
ii,X,y,i,tmpcts:integer;
TPA:Tpointarray;
ATPA:T2DPointArray;
TempBox,Box:Tbox;
begin
if (not(Loggedin)) then exit;
if (findbanksymbol) then exit;

tmpCTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
ColorToleranceSpeed(CTS);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(hMoD, sMoD);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, Color[ii], MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, Tol)
if Length(TPA) > 0 then
begin
Box := GetATPABounds(ATPA);
TempBox.x1 := Box.x1-X1Width; //the bigger the monster is, the bigger you make this box
TempBox.y1 := Box.y1-Y1Hight;
TempBox.x2 := Box.x2+X2Width;
TempBox.y2 := Box.y2+Y2Hight;

if (DebugMonsterBox) then
SMART_DrawBox(TempBox);

PanAttackScreen;

exit;
end
else
begin
SortATPAFromFirstPoint(ATPA,IntToPoint(MSCX,MSCY)) ;
for I := 0 to HIGH(ATPA) do
begin
MiddleTPAEx(ATPA[i], X, Y);
MMouse(x, y, RandomRange(-5, 5), RandomRange(-5, 5));
if WaitUpTextMulti(['tta'],25+random(25)) then
Begin
PanAttackScreen;
clickmouse2(mouse_left);
if DidClick(True,2000) then
begin
waithumanclick2;
exit;
end;
end
else
begin
Mouse(x,y,RandomRange(-5, 5), RandomRange(-5, 5),mouse_move);
if WaitUpTextMulti(Uptext,WaitUptextWait+random(WaitU ptextRandom)) then
if ChooseOption('tta') then
begin
PanAttackScreen;

ClickMouse2(mouse_left);
waithumanclick2;
Exit;
end;
end;
end;
end;
end
else
begin
end;
end;

So my final result looks like... Ugh...

LocateMonster([1323659],4,2,0.11,0.87,['tta'],25,25,12,12,12,12); The final stuff 12/12/12/12 is how define it for every npc, the bigger they are, the more bits of box i add on top of them, then i also added a rotation movement (PanAttackScreen) which flips the camera around..

Also, there is something thats really helpful but yet SIMPLE :), it works kinda of, its like timing... Would need many of it!.

Simply make a timer:

public var
spectimer:integer;

procedure SpecTiming;
begin
SpecTimer := GetTimeRunning + RandomRange(ReSpecTime1,ReSpecTime2);
end;

procedure ReSpec;
begin
if (GetTimeRunning >= SpecTimer) then
begin
writeln('Time To Re-Spec, five minutes have passed');
DoSpec;
end;
end;

Not saying you have to use this for SPEC but you can tell it if it already did the action in the last 10 secs (since Didclic(true,time) doesn't really help) then it wont do it again, preventing false clicks, but then to consider... Yeah i need to go eat

Either way.. It only works on big monsters, i think you should check the stuff shatteredHand posted on your topic before, its really creative (but tbh i never managed to get it to work :P), his hp utility tho WORKS PERFECTLY! check it out:
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99350

Anyway.. This draws box around the hole monster's bounds - given the premise the user is like me and ONLY USES ACA FOR EVERY COLOR :D, if its picking like a color of the eyes then the user will have to draw a very very big BOX

edit: what i mean pan screen simple

procedure PanAttackScreen;
begin
case random (3) of
0..1: makecompass(randomrange(80,130));
2: makecompass(randomrange(240,300));
end;
end;

Just flips it east/west anyway man gona go make some pastaaaaa and salad..

edit just saw again that i split it twice, i copied this from a function i made in the past i no longer use.. U dont have to split twice thats pointless lmao so retarded
THANK YOU :D and now go eat something!

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 08:36 PM
How do you know it was your script?

I can exactly see the movements of my bots. Ive spend hours on making this and since this is the default setup. And a talked to some people xd

Ian
05-22-2013, 08:38 PM
I can exactly see the movements of my bots. Ive spend hours on making this and since this is the default setup. And a talked to some people xd

Ok, just be careful, if you can recognize your script so can the Jmods :)

snowbro
05-22-2013, 08:39 PM
HoodzFighter_osr-srl16.simba (44.9 KB, 14 views)
HoodzFighter_osr-srl16browser.simba (30.2 KB, 3 views)

whats the difference?

samerdl
05-22-2013, 08:42 PM
THANK YOU :D and now go eat something!

Tbh you should add ACA option to your script and maybe include a small tut for it. Like how to pick colors correctly and how to reset color picks if it gets messed up, ACA is veryy powerful for RS, i can pinpoint a red color that doesn't find even my d scim, or set a length that it wont find it at least (but find some 1 like mejtok in fight caves).

really (i use aca for ur script just to make it accurate) but would really empower srl's leecher community, waiting for the pasta atm :)

aca = auto color aid sadasdasgasmog

snowbro
05-22-2013, 08:51 PM
updated what ya told me to and it still eats when it wants to =P, idk bubba.

bigblacknerd
05-22-2013, 09:02 PM

dude stop spamming him, and go watch the original set up tutorials, its user error.

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 09:07 PM
HoodzFighter_osr-srl16.simba (44.9 KB, 14 views)
HoodzFighter_osr-srl16browser.simba (30.2 KB, 3 views)

whats the difference?
HoodzFighter_osr-srl16 use the smart client. The browser lets you use this script in your browser.

Tbh you should add ACA option to your script and maybe include a small tut for it. Like how to pick colors correctly and how to reset color picks if it gets messed up, ACA is veryy powerful for RS, i can pinpoint a red color that doesn't find even my d scim, or set a length that it wont find it at least (but find some 1 like mejtok in fight caves).

really (i use aca for ur script just to make it accurate) but would really empower srl's leecher community, waiting for the pasta atm :)

aca = auto color aid sadasdasgasmog
Haha good :p and im not going to add aca because like nobody knows how it works (new people)

Try updating your fonts? I have no idea but its not a script fault i think.. For a lot of people its working flawless. (99's are rolling in) good luck.

samerdl
05-22-2013, 09:19 PM
HoodzFighter_osr-srl16 use the smart client. The browser lets you use this script in your browser.

Haha good :p and im not going to add aca because like nobody knows how it works (new people)

Try updating your fonts? I have no idea but its not a script fault i think.. For a lot of people its working flawless. (99's are rolling in) good luck.

Trust me its worth it, solves a lot of trouble makes script 95% accurate for monster finding, no need to pick array of colors, just one. + its very easy lol nothing hard about it

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Trust me its worth it, solves a lot of trouble makes script 95% accurate for monster finding, no need to pick array of colors, just one. + its very easy lol nothing hard about it

For us its easy but not for "new people". Im really done with all these questions :p

Edit: gz on SRL junior members :)

just2g
05-22-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm quite new at this, I selected the monster color, the mouse moves on the monsters (hill giants) but does not click on them and says no monsters found. could you please reply thanks so much.

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm quite new at this, I selected the monster color, the mouse moves on the monsters (hill giants) but does not click on them and says no monsters found. could you please reply thanks so much.

Change the uptext of the monster. I had this issue too. Try to do this until you can get it to click. Examples: ill, aint, ain, il, ll, int

Frostduck
05-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Guess ill have to try this out~!

just2g
05-22-2013, 10:01 PM
holy shit! It works! Dude your script is amazing Great Job, btw thanks for replying it looks like you care to help others out! :)

bigbossyolo
05-22-2013, 10:03 PM
hey guys where can i train as 1 def pure?

snowbro
05-22-2013, 10:09 PM
dude stop spamming him, and go watch the original set up tutorials, its user error.

Get lost "dude". Hoodz has helped me more then anyone else on this forum, and If at any point he redirected me to someone else or some tutorial which he has I would check it out, +1 post count for ya though, you e-penis is growing significantly.

On a side note, Thanks Hoodz, been running for about 1hour 30minutes now, flawlessly.

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 10:10 PM
holy shit! It works! Dude your script is amazing Great Job, btw thanks for replying it looks like you care to help others out! :)
Np, now get some beast proggies haha. Havent been searching for bugs but it ran today for like 6 hours flawless (it even did all the random events correctly)

hey guys where can i train as 1 def pure?

Stats?

Frostduck
05-22-2013, 10:11 PM
Its A LOT better than the last version however I feel that when im training at yaks it tries to attack a yak that someone is already attacked or attacked before me a lot and it looks very bot like

also when someone with their hp bar is standing on me it thinks im in combat lol

and after all this it stands there saying looking for a monster when the monster is there for like 5 sec until someone else takes it

samerdl
05-22-2013, 10:17 PM
For us its easy but not for "new people". Im really done with all these questions :p

Edit: gz on SRL junior members :)

LOL i just noticed.. And yea dude Lots of New blood! Simba needs to be more leecher friendly :)

Thanks.. But it doesn't really much, just a forum rank for post count lol

Hoodz
05-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Its A LOT better than the last version however I feel that when im training at yaks it tries to attack a yak that someone is already attacked or attacked before me a lot and it looks very bot like

also when someone with their hp bar is standing on me it thinks im in combat lol

Yaks are almost evertime overcrowded as well. About the yak that is in combat: will probaly be updated next version. And i cant really do something about the bot thinking its in fight. Previous version had a check for pixelshift but for some strange reason it sometimes still attacks another npc even if there is a lot of pixelshift

Frostduck
05-22-2013, 10:21 PM
Yaks are almost evertime overcrowded as well. About the yak that is in combat: will probaly be updated next version. And i cant really do something about the bot thinking its in fight. Previous version had a check for pixelshift but for some strange reason it sometimes still attacks another npc even if there is a lot of pixelshift

I guess the bot thinking its in fight is bearable bc the yak dies pretty fast but for sure the thing you said you that will be updated in the next version should be done.. cant use the script until then i guess :(

bigblacknerd
05-22-2013, 11:02 PM
sometimes the eating is broken, i just change the number and restart and it usually fixes it.
E: have it set HpToEat = 35; and its eating when i'm full hp, 60hp.
looking at the top i'm wondering if this is wrong??
{$DEFINE SMART8}
{$I SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba}
{$i SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\debug.simba}
{$i SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartGraphics.simba}

switched {$I SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba} to {$I SRL-OSR\SRL.Simba} and no luck one it eats the first time it just wants to keep eating, i'm gonna re download

E: going to make sure it wasnt because i had my camera angle low now... as i just noticed your post telling someone else the same thing.
E: just ruled that out, but it seems to be only doing it when i'm full hp now... going to keep testing.
E:reinstalled srl-osr for my final try, no luck.

wes109
05-22-2013, 11:34 PM
It seems as thought the script is hovering over rats behind lumby and not fighting. It also gives me an error: "Warning! You passed a wrong ys (or xs) to find a function (-4 - -13). That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now."

Thanks in advance

Frostduck
05-23-2013, 12:08 AM
Alright so I changed training spots to a way less crowded area however is there a way to make the transition from the dead npc to to the next npc faster? Perhaps add where the mouse follows the closest npc so after it kills one it can quickly attack the next one without having to waste time finding it?

blaker
05-23-2013, 01:30 AM
please help i still do not understand why it does this Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Blake\Downloads\HoodzFighter_osr-srl16.simba'

makos101
05-23-2013, 02:53 AM
Great update but it still forgets to eat sometimes :( anyway this can be hot fixed?

this is what i get when it doesnt want to eat.

Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -1. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.

bigbossyolo
05-23-2013, 03:34 AM
@hoodz i am 50attack,79strenght,1defence,72hp. Any places to train brah?

OriginalStan
05-23-2013, 04:25 AM
Exception: FindDTMs: DTM[] is not valid. at line 1382
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4]

Sorry I am pretty new, how can i fix this error?

B R O W N Y
05-23-2013, 06:08 AM
I don't think its realizing its in combat half the time atm. It has been working very well the past few days but today and yesterday its not realizing its in combat. It will still search for monsters and keep attacking the same one over and over and not realizing its in combat. This is causing me to die because since it doesnt think its in combat it wont eat. Any ideas?

Hoodz
05-23-2013, 06:17 AM
Great update but it still forgets to eat sometimes :( anyway this can be hot fixed?

this is what i get when it doesnt want to eat.

Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -1. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.Change the uptext of the monster. And that error has nothing to do with that :)

I don't think its realizing its in combat half the time atm. It has been working very well the past few days but today and yesterday its not realizing its in combat. It will still search for monsters and keep attacking the same one over and over and not realizing its in combat. This is causing me to die because since it doesnt think its in combat it wont eat. Any ideas?
What options are you using?

B R O W N Y
05-23-2013, 06:19 AM
What options are you using?[/QUOTE]

Lobster no pots eating at 24 hp. It just keeps clicking the monster its not realizing its in combat.

Hoodz
05-23-2013, 07:42 AM
What options are you using?

Lobster no pots eating at 24 hp. It just keeps clicking the monster its not realizing its in combat.[/QUOTE]

Secondairy monster is true or false?

akusticostacos
05-23-2013, 08:33 AM
Had to take a screenshot of the monsters and put it as my wallpaper to select the colours.

Noticed that the bot cant walk... it just stands there turning camera searching for colours, are you kidding me right now? did 8 years old invent this shit monkey-bot

GG everybody using this GG your accounts XD

Hoodz
05-23-2013, 08:54 AM
@hoodz i am 50attack,79strenght,1defence,72hp. Any places to train brah?

Ugh no idea. Search on youtube ?

Hoodz
05-23-2013, 08:57 AM
Had to take a screenshot of the monsters and put it as my wallpaper to select the colours.

Noticed that the bot cant walk... it just stands there turning camera searching for colours, are you kidding me right now? did 8 years old invent this shit monkey-bot

Wallpaper? Kid you are clearly new to this. Please leave this community if all you do is complaining. I got now around 10 messages of people getting 99's and a lot of people are 100+ cb using this script. Write your own script if you are not a "monkey"... Cya

akusticostacos
05-23-2013, 09:03 AM
Wallpaper? Kid you are clearly new to this. Please leave this community if all you do is complaining. I got now around 10 messages of people getting 99's and a lot of people are 100+ cb using this script. Write your own script if you are not a "monkey"... Cya

Get mad kid xD if u cant script dont post them in this forum. Go work in mcdonalds fat fuck

akusticostacos
05-23-2013, 09:07 AM
With this script you cant train anywhere else than chickens, theyre the only simple enough monsters for this silly stupid and crap colours-system to see

akusticostacos
05-23-2013, 09:09 AM
plus it has zero antiban and randomsolving, seems like it wasnt a monkey scripting this at all

Hoodz
05-23-2013, 09:12 AM
plus it has zero antiban and randomsolving, seems like it wasnt a monkey scripting this at all

if you could script you would know there is antiban and randoms are supported. Please leave this community, you are not welcome if you act like this.

akusticostacos
05-23-2013, 09:20 AM
if you could script you would know there is antiban and randoms are supported. Please leave this community, you are not welcome if you act like this.

There is an major difference between writing a code for randoms - and writing code that actually does something.
So far i had to do genie, dwarf and lunch-lady myself for the bot.

Hoodz
05-23-2013, 09:23 AM
There is an major difference between writing a code for randoms - and writing code that actually does something.
So far i had to do genie, dwarf and lunch-lady myself for the bot.
So you are telling me you cant even set up this script? Well idc im ignoring you from now.

akusticostacos
05-23-2013, 09:24 AM
So you are telling me you cant even set up this script? Well idc im ignoring you from now.

Ye sure i cant... youre ridicilious

akusticostacos
05-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Magic-box random not working.

The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\common.simba(59:15): Unknown identifier 'returnTPAExceptColors' at line 58
Compiling failed.

a fish could make a better script

zwejhej
05-23-2013, 02:17 PM

Man this sentence says it all, you are r**arded. :duh:

EDIT: Reported every post.

samerdl
05-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Man this sentence says it all, you are r**arded. :duh:

Dont flame, just so what i did, report all his post.

Haxz
05-23-2013, 03:09 PM

Leecher of the year.

B R O W N Y
05-23-2013, 04:16 PM
true. but its not doing anything with the other monster.

Hoodz
05-23-2013, 04:40 PM
true. but its not doing anything with the other monster.

first its finding the monstername1, if that monster is not found then it will search for monstername2. and i think there is an infinity loop with the monstername2 procedure because if you set it false it wont happen. ill try to fix that now

Hot
05-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Get mad kid xD if u cant script dont post them in this forum. Go work in mcdonalds fat fuck

Most retarded twat i've seen yet right here, why must there be 10 year olds playing 2007

bigysmals1
05-23-2013, 07:56 PM
i get this error when i click start Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\(system name)\Downloads\HoodzFighter_osr-srl16.simba'
anyone help?

Frostduck
05-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Alright so I changed training spots to a way less crowded area however is there a way to make the transition from the dead npc to to the next npc faster? Perhaps add where the mouse follows the closest npc so after it kills one it can quickly attack the next one without having to waste time finding it?

blaker
05-23-2013, 08:56 PM
why does it never detect monsters. it moves caera and searches but never clicks

makos101
05-23-2013, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=hoodz;1241345]Change the uptext of the monster.
Could you explain how to do that please? :)

pinkk
05-23-2013, 09:09 PM
i think this script wont work with mosters that are higher lvl right?

Hoodz
05-23-2013, 09:21 PM
Change the uptext of the monster.
Could you explain how to do that please? :)
Thats monstername1. Like if you want to attack a hill giant use something like this: ill, il, ll, aint, int. Amd for goblin for example: oblin, ob, obl, in. Just pick one of them. All you have to do is pick a little part of the name (not capitals) so for goblins i used: monstername1 = obli;

i think this script wont work with mosters that are higher lvl right?
No. But i dont think its smart to train on something thats higher than your cb right? (not everything but for this bot i think we dont need that)

gominhacn
05-23-2013, 09:27 PM
I have no idea why i can't use the new version .. still using the old one, do u have to use specific web browser?(using chrome) or remove smart 8.0?, tho the last version just break on randoms for me and it wasnt working the dtm for trouts so i had to make a dtm for it, could you help me please?

Ps: IMO some set up guide for the bot would help a lot(IMO!).

Thank you

pinkk
05-23-2013, 09:34 PM
I can't use it to attack monsters which are higher lvl than me. Help me how i can do this if its possible! thank you!

nvm just saw the post up there

Hoodz
05-23-2013, 09:48 PM
I have no idea why i can't use the new version .. still using the old one, do u have to use specific web browser?(using chrome) or remove smart 8.0?, tho the last version just break on randoms for me and it wasnt working the dtm for trouts so i had to make a dtm for it, could you help me please?

Ps: IMO some set up guide for the bot would help a lot(IMO!).

Thank you
You can still run the smart version (updated too) and if you want to bot on webclient or something you need to go to simba and make your screen so that you can see the runescape screen and simba. Now find a little green crosshair(close to the color picker) and hold it and release your mouse on the runescape screen (if you do that you can see a red bar around the runescape client until you release your mouse)