PDA

View Full Version : [Fighting] [AeroLib] HoodzFighter

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Hoodz
03-28-2013, 07:33 PM
http://puu.sh/caYyZ/5feda491d9.gif (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99977)

http://puu.sh/cb2xm/691e50eaa3.jpeg

http://puu.sh/ccxQM/d51850db35.jpeg

http://puu.sh/ccvie/57182a6cd5.jpeg
http://puu.sh/cb45O/5e0fb1c32e.jpeg
http://puu.sh/cb4sl/8867712da5.jpeg
http://puu.sh/g9V2t/6924bcd905.jpeg
http://puu.sh/cbfH6/d3f53bc7c4.jpeg

ACA tutorial

http://youtu.be/HLfSFesd9-Q

HoodzFighter updates
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
version 1.0 release (using P07_include).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
version 1.1 remade the script for OSR-SRL + spam food eating fix + findallrandoms added.
version 1.2 reduced antiban+added some antiban, made the script go slower.
fixed logout. added camera movement if a monster is not found.
Version 1.3 added LOOTING! Note: dont use colors that match up the background or something
or it doesnt work.
added getskillinfo for flawless eating.
(Since i got this working you will see pot support soon!)
Added antiban and doing now really fine (not to much).
version 1.4 added progress report
so far only status and time running.
version 1.5 fixed the bug that will force the script to stop after 5 minutes.
changed the paint al little bit.
version 1.6 added two more loot options.
version 1.7 added prayer support!!! (only protection from melee attacks) + tele tab if you are
out of food or pots.
version 1.8 added two failsafes: no afk modus if you are using prayer -prevents from dropping
prayer and it now never checks your inventory if you dont use prayer. + find randoms fix
version 1.9 solved the bug that causes to enter your inventory everytime.
but the findrandoms bug might be back for some people
(people who dont have the correct version of srl-osr)
version 2.0 antileech removed + sick paint!
version 2.1 fixed parameter (random error) + paint fixed
version 2.2 FASTER attacking! + maybe i fixed the food eating bug
+ added a failsafe: if it has no monster after a certain time (stuck
or failing a random) then it will logout. + more left clicks instead
of rightclicks
version 2.3 BIG UPDATE!!!! -now fights with Tpa, finds all pots
and food with dtms, better attacking, new paint, POT SUPPORT! -
DETECTS IF A NPC IS IN FIGHT! - script is faster now.
version 2.4 deleted some paint because sometimes it gives a random
error.
version 2.5 added a browser version (no smart)
added multicolors + duo npc (choice)
script is way more stable and should find randoms better
less spazzing mouse (rare and not so much as before)
deleted fast attacking, sometimes it didnt notice you are still in fight > might come back
if i fixed this problem!
version 2.6 added right click only option.
added an extra failsafe if you dced (will log back in)
more chance on afk mode (still rare)
version 1.0 reflection in combat support (more features later
like: xp in progress report, detecting hp, detecting skills,
solving randoms (all in reflection))
version 1.1 reflection, use aca for monster finding.
xp progress report (in debug), detecting hp with reflection.
left: debugging on screen + random solving in reflection
version 1.2 reflection: auto updater added
version 1.3 to 1.5 bug fixes
version 1.6 added ADDWAIT (prevents you from attacking while in fight)
version 1.7 added duo npc support

Reflection Beta 1:
100% written from scratch.
99% reflection.
Reflection Beta 2+3:
added a lot of functions
Reflection Final version:
bug fixes

1.0: - release
1.1: - checkXP bug fixed
1.2: - login added
- fixed script to work with the newest version of the AeroLib include
- temporarily disabled non osbuddy mode until better model detection.
1.3: - added Stats (by grats)
- added click to continue check
1.4: - extra Stats detail check at startup
1.5: - bug fixes: xp check bug fixed, some other small bug fixes.
- SMART mode enabled again!
- small update on GUI
- automatic food detection
1.6: - bug fixes
- various tweaks to improve the script, smoother antiban and attacking

- location recognition
- pot support
- more (EVERY) food support
- multiple npcs support
- multiple colors for one npc support (better/more accurate detection)
- reintroducing smart mode with better model detection.
- better npc finding (advanced camera to npc/mini map walking)
- right click only support

Requirements:
- AeroLib include (click here for more information) (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953&p=1294416#post1294416)
- Stats account by Grats (register here!) (http://stats.grats.pw/reg.php)
- more stats information here (note: you dont have to create the info file, the script does that for you!) (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112103&p=1332139#post1332139)

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 07:36 PM
good job nice release
I will have a look at it later

kanko
03-28-2013, 08:04 PM
Using it Will tell if it runs great also I will post bugs if there is one. tnx for the script.

fluffy22
03-28-2013, 09:38 PM
why wouldn't this work in single combat?

Hoodz
03-28-2013, 09:42 PM
why wouldn't this work in single combat?
it will work in single combat, but it doesnt check if another npc is in fight. im going to rewrite this script for the srl-osr include so it will detect if other npc's are in fight too.
if you use this in single combat make sure there is nobody around you attacking npc's

greengoe
03-28-2013, 09:43 PM
its also doing experiments ??

Hoodz
03-28-2013, 09:44 PM
you can try it out but it doesnt bank ofcourse

mikebrookbrook
03-28-2013, 11:01 PM
you can try it out but it doesnt bank ofcourse

I cant get it to work when i run it, the camera moves side to side and thats it in the bug box all it says is hodzfighter i need help plz

Hoodz
03-28-2013, 11:09 PM
I cant get it to work when i run it, the camera moves side to side and thats it in the bug box all it says is hodzfighter i need help plz

Did you correctly Filled in the user configuration?

fluffy22
03-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Seems to work pretty good, could you add an xp gained, time running and xp/h?

Suggestion: Pray pots, super att and str pots.

mikebrookbrook
03-28-2013, 11:26 PM
Did you correctly Filled in the user configuration?

how do u do that i have no idea how to read a script

fluffy22
03-28-2013, 11:33 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or antiban but it every few minutes clicks random skillguides. If this is anti ban, it would seem unnecessary.

mikebrookbrook
03-28-2013, 11:50 PM
im trying to fight skeletons so what would i type in the configriation

Ikey
03-29-2013, 12:07 AM
Okay, so I just tried this script for the first time - gonna say its awesome...

Except for one small problem - and while I'm only just learning the code for SIMBA, I can instantly tell you whats causing it too. So basically, it randomly started to spam eat my food. I'm absolutely certain that it did it because it thought my health bar was the Deadly Red Spiders health bar... So when I had gotten it below 45/64 (my stats that I had it set for) it started eating. Fast.

I'd love to use this script because it seems to work perfectly other than that - and after banking and retesting, it might just resolve itself. But it'd kinda suck if it happens again.

Just thought it was a bug worth reporting. :P

For an actual suggestion though, I'd definitely say Potions (as mentioned somewhere above) and looting (maybe with bone burying too?) If either (or both! :P) of those were added in, this would be the perfect script.

EDIT: After re testing, it seems to be an un-repeatable bug... Maybe I'd gotten the camera into a bad angle at the start and it had made it mess up? So I'll be sure to log in at the area and not fuck about with the camera from starting the game from now on. :P

knck out
03-29-2013, 01:49 AM
for some reason SMART keeps loading eoc. i have p07 include. this is happening to every script that uses the include, not sure why, they were working fine yesterday, at least for me

not sure if its the script, or something to do with SMART. The only script that seems to run osr for me is the one running the srl-osr include

any suggestions to get this running?

fluffy22
03-29-2013, 02:42 AM
I think the afk antiban is a little long / to frequent. This is a really awesome script though, keep it up!

Hoodz
03-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or antiban but it every few minutes clicks random skillguides. If this is anti ban, it would seem unnecessary.

Its a bug and i cant help it. But it should close it!

Runehack123
03-29-2013, 08:36 AM
yeah nice release ;)

that picture must have taken quite some time to make wow

EpicEddienzl
03-29-2013, 09:16 AM
Good job!!! Thank you so much! :D

beeboo4life
03-29-2013, 09:46 AM
How do you find the food color or monster color?

rj
03-29-2013, 09:50 AM
How do you find the food color or monster color?

Using the eye dropper looking thing here:

http://i45.tinypic.com/1g6kpc.png

beeboo4life
03-29-2013, 10:03 AM
Thanks!

Hoodz
03-29-2013, 01:39 PM
Thanks for that pic, i will put it in this thread so other people stop asking about it

BGXD
03-29-2013, 03:08 PM
** Fatal Error: Pairing Clients; Terminating Script **
Successfully executed.

because it appears?

darkdevil
03-29-2013, 03:30 PM
working great

doe
03-29-2013, 03:48 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294
Compiling failed.

What should i do to fix this?

darkdevil
03-29-2013, 03:59 PM
for everyone getting the error "[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294" instead of "Define SMART}" change it to "Define SMART8}"

doe
03-29-2013, 04:03 PM
for everyone getting the error "[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294" instead of "Define SMART}" change it to "Define SMART8}"When i do that it says
[Error] C:\Users\Doe\Downloads\07fighter.simba(20:1): is ('=') expected at line 19
Compiling failed.

darkdevil
03-29-2013, 04:06 PM
When i do that it says
[Error] C:\Users\Doe\Downloads\07fighter.simba(20:1): is ('=') expected at line 19
Compiling failed.

do you have SMART 8 installed or something?

doe
03-29-2013, 04:13 PM
do you have SMART 8 installed or something?
Yes i do

Hoodz
03-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Yes i do

Check the link of the very first post. (how to setup smart for 07) if you do this it will work i think

doe
03-29-2013, 04:31 PM
Check the link of the very first post. (how to setup smart for 07) if you do this it will work i think

I've already did that

Hoodz
03-29-2013, 04:33 PM
I've already did that

When did you do that? because evertime simba updates you have to do it again.

doe
03-29-2013, 04:35 PM
When did you do that? because evertime simba updates you have to do it again.
oh i see and last night

doe
03-29-2013, 04:50 PM
I've did everything you said still does'nt work says [Error] C:\Users\Doe\Downloads\07fighter.simba(20:1): is ('=') expected at line 19
Compiling failed.

samerdl
03-29-2013, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the script Hoodz, i've been getting tired of these prolonged slayer tasks, now i can run your script and read/do whatever else in the background as it kills the monsters for me, i love the fact it right clicks to attack and also it left clicks to attack as well.

Very nice script, thank you, if you add anymore to it - please update it here :p.

Thanks again! (Potting coming up in the future?!)

chaztaz1991
03-29-2013, 05:30 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281
any ideas on this error?

Hoodz
03-29-2013, 05:55 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281
any ideas on this error?

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599 follow this guide. if you have already done it, do it again

vigilante123
03-29-2013, 06:01 PM
Its a bug and i cant help it. But it should close it!

ya i found that odd too haha.

Does this support any random events?

samerdl
03-29-2013, 06:18 PM
Second post on this topic, but i managed to add loot pickup option to your script, i didn't create it, just took it from here http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98070

Lot better now, picking up stuff :D

Hoodz
03-29-2013, 06:18 PM
ya i found that odd too haha.

Does this support any random events?

Well i only made the skill interface closing myself. The P07include does not support randoms. Thats why im going to rewrite this script with the osr-srl include. I guess i start working on it next week if i got
More time.

Hoodz
03-29-2013, 09:08 PM
I need all your guys opinions: what should be the next update?

- loot support
- pot support (idk if possible in the 07include)
- progress report

Script will be rewritten in osr-srl soon!

Sokil59
03-29-2013, 10:15 PM
Can this be used with rock crabs successfully?

Hoodz
03-29-2013, 10:18 PM
Can this be used with rock crabs successfully?

no, but if i have the time i might make a version which supports rock crabs. (need to learn walking+ i want to finish this script first in osr-srl)

mikebrookbrook
03-29-2013, 10:18 PM
you should find a way so it can run away from the plant random i died 2 times today from getting poisined

Hoodz
03-29-2013, 10:36 PM
you should find a way so it can run away from the plant random i died 2 times today from getting poisined

Sorry bro :| Im going to add a log out procedure if you are out of food (now it only terminates the script) and maybe i can make a little procedure that can solve this random.

00hithere00
03-29-2013, 10:50 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(295:135): Invalid number of parameters at line 294

i keep gettin that error
its for the skill_failsafe

x0xh3llx0x
03-29-2013, 10:52 PM
no, but if i have the time i might make a version which supports rock crabs. (need to learn walking+ i want to finish this script first in osr-srl)

May i ask, what is osr-srl? :P

00hithere00
03-29-2013, 10:59 PM

old school runescape (osr) and slr is what they code in i think. its in all scripts so =/

Hoodz
03-29-2013, 11:00 PM

i keep gettin that error
its for the skill_failsafe
Check the link in my thread or change smart8 to smart

Its just like the simba code for eoc scape but it works for 07 osr= oldschool runescape

warplay3r
03-30-2013, 12:03 AM
could you please add like a item pickup or something ?

Hoodz
03-30-2013, 08:29 AM
could you please add like a item pickup or something ?

Yes but you have to be patient...

Nes
03-30-2013, 08:23 PM
Why does this script just start randomly eating my food even when the hp isn't below the threshold I set it to?

Hoodz
03-30-2013, 08:23 PM
Anyone made progress with this bot already? I want to make a proggy report into the script so you can post it here! For better proggies i need to rewrite this script in osr-srl so it does support (most of the) random events.

Nes
03-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Dude read what I said above please, I could get a proggy for you eventually lol

Hoodz
03-30-2013, 08:33 PM
Dude, loving the script but any chance you could make it faster at detecting new monsters to attack it has killed one? Or if you tell me which params to change I could do it?

Now it search for a red or green color in a box around the head of your player. If this color excists it will go trough the next steps -> checkhp -> antiban -> skill interface failsafe and back to ifincombat. If there is no color around your head (green/red) than it will attack a new monster. That is at the moment the only way i know how to detect if you are or if you are not in a fight (im pretty new to this). Maybe i can write a procedure that if there is a full red bar (dying npc) it will already move to the next one. But first i want to add some other things

Nes
03-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Alright sweet, and what about the food problem? Seems to keep on eating my food randomly?

Apart from that I reckon this script is 8/10 atm! Great job man, I'd happily help you with it on the progs etc.

Hoodz
03-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Alright sweet, and what about the food problem? Seems to keep on eating my food randomly?

Apart from that I reckon this script is 8/10 atm! Great job man, I'd happily help you with it on the progs etc.
Sometimes the bot doesnt know exactly which hp bar is yours. It will think the npc hp is yours and if that hp bar is low it will eat. If you set debug on 'true' you can see this sometimes happening in the debugimg. I can easily fix the spam eating but i cannot fix it 100%

Nes
03-30-2013, 08:51 PM
Sometimes the bot doesnt know exactly which hp bar is yours. It will think the npc hp is yours and if that hp bar is low it will eat. If you set debug on 'true' you can see this sometimes happening in the debugimg. I can easily fix the spam eating but i cannot fix it 100%

Alright bro, sounds good to me.

Let me know when you fix it and I'll try running it for as long as possible and give you some feedback.

Hoodz
03-30-2013, 08:58 PM
Alright bro, sounds good to me.

Let me know when you fix it and I'll try running it for as long as possible and give you some feedback.

Maybe tomorrow? :p not sure. And be sure to babysit this bot because it doesnt support random events!
Ors-srl version will have this feature but i need to complete that...

Nes
03-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Maybe tomorrow? :p not sure. And be sure to babysit this bot because it doesnt support random events!
Ors-srl version will have this feature but i need to complete that...

Alright cool man, thanks for everything!

Look forward to the updates!

Hoodz
03-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Alright cool man, thanks for everything!

Look forward to the updates!

Thank you for the great feedback! This is actually some good information which im going to use in the next update

Hoodz
03-31-2013, 05:16 PM
writing the osr-srl version now!
if it is completed i will fix some bugs.

Hoodz
03-31-2013, 07:48 PM
osr-srl version almost completed, doing some final fixes and tests!!!!

Hoodz
03-31-2013, 08:33 PM
OSR-SRL version released!!

RubrixPlayer
04-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Works really great! :D. Probaly the best out of the few AIO I've tried. But still needs fixing on the eating - randomly eats my lobsters even though i have 95% hp left...

Hoodz
04-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Works really great! :D. Probaly the best out of the few AIO I've tried. But still needs fixing on the eating - randomly eats my lobsters even though i have 95% hp left...

HPPercent doesnt work for me it always gives an invalid parameter error. As soon as it works i will implement it into the script

Hoodz
04-01-2013, 01:23 PM
update: some little fixes: reduced antiban+added some antiban. logout fix. and a camera movement if a monster is not found!

fluffy22
04-01-2013, 06:00 PM
awesome, could you add xp/h and xp gained?

Hoodz
04-01-2013, 07:39 PM
awesome, could you add xp/h and xp gained?

Yes and also pot support. I also want to add something like pixelshift so it can detect fighting easier + attacking new monsters faster

atmalec
04-01-2013, 08:29 PM
I keep getting this error
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.
Can anyone help?

Hoodz
04-01-2013, 08:42 PM
I keep getting this error
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.
Can anyone help?

Try downloading the newest version of srl-osr, other than that i dont know

My House
04-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Script runs for 10mins then stops?

Giving this error

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 699
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]
You have a new update available for SRL!
SRL Updater: Local Version - "1717" | Remote Version = "1720"
SRL Updater: Update File - "http://wizzup.org/static/srl/srl.tar.bz2"

kanko
04-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Interesting 5/5 stars Will try:)

Stevenbest4
04-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Please someone help how do i make the bot kill all the monsters in the room??

My House
04-02-2013, 01:55 AM
Hoods, when I rune the bot it stops and gives me this error

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 699
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]

What is this problem?

fluffy22
04-02-2013, 03:58 AM
Not sure why but it seems to keep looting items dropped even though looting doesn't exist and i don't want the loot.

Guessing this is due to the loot colors looking to much like the monsters colours?

purpleguy0
04-02-2013, 05:27 AM
why wont it kill yaks?i did all colors and everything

purpleguy0
04-02-2013, 05:39 AM
^^fixed that problem...but now im getting this error 3 mins into using script.

Hoodz
04-02-2013, 06:09 AM
Mmh i dont know why it does give that error. Are you using version 1 or 2? And ill try to fix it in the next few days

Breggin123
04-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\James_000\Downloads\HoodzFighter_osr-srl2.simba'

I keep getting that error :/

PS: Version 1 works for me, the other two don't

fluffy22
04-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I have reverted to v1, seems alot more stable.

Hoodz
04-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\James_000\Downloads\HoodzFighter_osr-srl2.simba'

I keep getting that error :/

PS: Version 1 works for me, the other two don't

Put it in c:/simba/scripts or something

Hoodz
04-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Going to add pre set monsters!
If you want the npc you wish to train on in this bot you need to comment it!
Npc name:
Color1:
Color2:
Color3:
Color4:

iquick
04-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Experiments would be nice.

I am having this problem tho:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\HoodzFighter_osr-srl2.simba'

Any ideas?

Hoodz
04-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Experiments would be nice.

I am having this problem tho:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\HoodzFighter_osr-srl2.simba'

Any ideas?

You need to install the SRL-OSR. Also some colors of the experiments would be nice

EpicEddienzl
04-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Thankz bro!! good job!!

xdragon23
04-02-2013, 08:56 PM
^^fixed that problem...but now im getting this error 3 mins into using script.

i got that too... try like 5 times. it work perfectly then like 5 minute later the bitmap show up

My House
04-02-2013, 09:09 PM
i got that too... try like 5 times. it work perfectly then like 5 minute later the bitmap show up

Yep, I get this too.. But I don't get this on very fist version of the script.

Hoodz
04-02-2013, 09:46 PM
I think its a srl bug. I dont have time to update this script because i got like 10 tests this week. Also it might be the findallrandoms line. Maybe if you comment it out it works (almost last line, put // infront of it)

wthomas
04-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Script runs for 10mins then stops?

Giving this error

You have a new update available for SRL!
SRL Updater: Local Version - "1717" | Remote Version = "1720"
SRL Updater: Update File - "http://wizzup.org/static/srl/srl.tar.bz2"

Try searching the forums for common errors before posting crap like this.

omghaha9798
04-02-2013, 09:56 PM
I don't know all the ID's for colors. How would you setup the config for cows?

adeghati
04-03-2013, 12:08 AM
Bug found.
Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780

error opens up the antirandoms file, and the script stops. I believe this may be because combat antirandoms are interfering with the script, although I am not sure.
Looks like a very nice script, sucks to let it go to waste :/

Rosary
04-03-2013, 01:36 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/flag.simba(96:20): Unknown identifier 'bmpMinimapMask' at line 95
Compiling failed.

Line says this : .. code-block:: pascal

purpleguy0
04-03-2013, 02:41 AM
yaks would be nice..and yeah it don't work very well...

Hoodz
04-03-2013, 10:31 AM
I don't know all the ID's for colors. How would you setup the config for cows?

First page of thread you see a picture how to get the colors. But i suggest you only using this in multi combat

Hoodz
04-03-2013, 10:32 AM
I think i found the bug. As soon as i got time i update it

Hoodz
04-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap] if you got this error put @nickname only 3-4 letters (no capitals or spaces!)

purpleguy0
04-03-2013, 02:52 PM
npc name:yaks
color 1:4541274
color 2:4409943
color 3:3554119

hope that helps u out.

purpleguy0
04-03-2013, 03:12 PM
my nick is 3 letters with no spaces no caps..and I still get this.....

Hoodz
04-03-2013, 03:24 PM
npc name:yaks
color 1:4541274
color 2:4409943
color 3:3554119

hope that helps u out.

my nick is 3 letters with no spaces no caps..and I still get this.....

mmh thats weird, ill ask again in irc. and thanks for the colors + monster name. (as for now the bot doesnt check if other yaks are in fight so you need to use it at a world with no or 1 people.)

kanko
04-03-2013, 06:05 PM
does this work with rock crabs?

Jonkie
04-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Amazing script,
Hoodz help me alot with the good setup of this script

Many Many thanks mate !!

Hoodz
04-03-2013, 10:08 PM
does this work with rock crabs?

no since they dont have an attack option. i might make one in the future but i want to make this script perfect first.

purpleguy0
04-03-2013, 10:34 PM
hoodz when u find out whats wrong with this let me know asap pls..I would like to use this script as it looks awesome

adeghati
04-03-2013, 11:29 PM
I removed findnormalrandoms for now, I couldn't solve the problem everyone else is having. I think it has to do with the script detecting combat as combat randoms, although I am not sure.
Just out of curiosity, what does it do once in runs out of food?

codeel
04-04-2013, 05:03 AM
Would this detect the poisonous plant random?

carshass
04-04-2013, 05:15 AM
hello I find it strange that your bot took an ip address screenshot
please explain why it took a screen shot of my ip address when I logged in

kanko
04-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Hoodz what monster u recommend me im lvl 54

Hoodz
04-04-2013, 08:26 AM
I removed findnormalrandoms for now, I couldn't solve the problem everyone else is having. I think it has to do with the script detecting combat as combat randoms, although I am not sure.
Just out of curiosity, what does it do once in runs out of food?
it will logout. (if you are using the osr version) this weekend i will update both scripts.

hello I find it strange that your bot took an ip address screenshot
please explain why it took a screen shot of my ip address when I logged inidk i think its some kind of security of srl-osr. if you look carefully at the code you can see that there is no addres to send to so i think you are fine :)

Hoodz
04-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Hoodz what monster u recommend me im lvl 54

i really like the place south of the level 12 minoutars. there are low level goblins with 25 hp and there is no one there.

wthomas
04-04-2013, 10:47 AM
Shut your mouth mate, don't tell me what to do faggot.

Thats not a nice way to talk, and also if you had searched the forums you'd have found multiple threads pertaining your issue.

kanko
04-04-2013, 03:52 PM
i really like the place south of the level 12 minoutars. there are low level goblins with 25 hp and there is no one there.

Thanks I will try that after I got void:)

Hoodz
04-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Thanks I will try that after I got void:)

okay, but i wont bot with void personally. atleast babysit :p

x2xconkerx2x
04-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Awesome script, im new to simba and this is the first script i could setup because of its nice config! :)

I got some feedback though
-can you make it hover over next enemy? to make it have faster attacking.
-it starts to check the items dropped by the enemy im killing for example: whenever I kill a minotaur(currently doing those atm) and they drop coins, it hovers over the bones but never picks it up making this a waste of time.

GREAT SCRIPT BRO

easy111
04-04-2013, 06:00 PM
i set my hp and hp to eat at (hp lvl 64 eat at 35) but it eats at like 55... help please

tifalynn
04-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Actually i'm having issues where its falsely detecting my health. it says i have 37 hp when i have 63. I read the thing about keeping your camera angle high but I'm pretty sure it's at the highest

muzzis44
04-05-2013, 02:29 AM
my error message
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\text.simba(454:34): Invalid number of parameters at line 453

Hoodz
04-05-2013, 07:00 AM
Awesome script, im new to simba and this is the first script i could setup because of its nice config! :)

I got some feedback though
-can you make it hover over next enemy? to make it have faster attacking.
-it starts to check the items dropped by the enemy im killing for example: whenever I kill a minotaur(currently doing those atm) and they drop coins, it hovers over the bones but never picks it up making this a waste of time.

GREAT SCRIPT BRO
it doesnt loot, today i add looting and some bugfixes. you probaly used some colors which looks like the colors of the minoutars.

i set my hp and hp to eat at (hp lvl 64 eat at 35) but it eats at like 55... help please
yea it now uses colors to calculate hp but sometimes it will mess up with another hp bar. i will add skillinfo in the future to double check

Actually i'm having issues where its falsely detecting my health. it says i have 37 hp when i have 63. I read the thing about keeping your camera angle high but I'm pretty sure it's at the highest

same thing here as above.

h1story
04-05-2013, 09:15 AM
OKAY I NEED HELPA SDFADJKFJKASDKFADAJKDF, CAN SOMEONE LINK ME TO A GUIDE, ON HOW TO ACTUALLY ADD SCRIPTS?
I've downloaded this, extracted to "Scripts folder" Now what.
I double click the script, add all my info, pass, and such. and then click run this is what says "
"

geilecharlie
04-05-2013, 11:21 AM
when its in a fight it keeps clicking attack npc? is this normal if so isnt there an way to easy change it because its not normal to keep clicking ur npc when ur allready fighting?:P

easy111
04-05-2013, 12:37 PM
when its in a fight it keeps clicking attack npc? is this normal if so isnt there an way to easy change it because its not normal to keep clicking ur npc when ur allready fighting?:P

has to be multicombat ex: bandits

Thibaultx
04-05-2013, 06:56 PM
what are the best monsters to train on with this script?

Hoodz
04-05-2013, 07:59 PM
script almost done updating!

new feature: Looting!!!!
added some antiban.
getting now hp info with getskillinfo so it eats not at full hp anymore!

Dreams112
04-05-2013, 08:09 PM
I have a problem it eats at 43 hp when i have set up 60 hp health , 25 hp to eat Xd
so now i putted it on 60 and 9 hp to eat but still dousn''t eat on the hp i fill in , help please

Hoodz
04-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Update online!

- added GetSkillinfo for flawless eating!
-excellent antiban!
-added looting. (be careful with this)

xdragon23
04-05-2013, 10:04 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\simba.simba(490:13): Unknown identifier '' at line 489
Compiling failed. i got this when i play it =D. what is this?

EDIT: i got it fix but it doesnt right click to attack monster.. just scroll on top of them

h1story
04-05-2013, 10:57 PM
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS BOT, YOU'RE AWESOME, But I DO have an error, every 10 minutes, I get an error for my antirandoms. This is the problem it shows "Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 780
FILL IN LIKE 3-4 LETTERS OF YOUR NICKNAME (no spaces and capital letters!) -thanks to [J]ustin"

Now, up above you tell me to add 3-4 letters of my nickname, fair enough. My nickname is allready filled out with no capitals nor spaces, so what do you do to suggest to fix this issue, now please use dumb talk because I'm not very knowledged with simba!

h1story
04-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Yeah still comes up!| "Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 699
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]"

Edit; Fixed, Had to go to line 310, and make a new line of code!

h1story
04-06-2013, 04:35 AM
NEW FLAWWWW!
Yep, Eats ALLLL my lobsters, it says my HP is 6, and just eats all my lobsters, even when I'm full hp. Here is what my code looks like "hitpointslevel = 66; // enter your hitpoints level here, example: hitpointslevel = 50;
HpToEat = 50; // enter the amount of hitpoints where you want to eat at, example: HpToEat = 35;
debuginfo = 'false'; //debug info, true or false (automatic false)
foodname = 'ster'; //enter food name here (only a couple letters) example: foodname = 'obster';
foodcolor1 = 1467326; //enter your food colors here.
foodcolor2 = 1801195;
foodcolor3 = 1269945;

WHY IS THE BOT DOING THIS? is it like reading the monsters HP instead? ALSO how do I make it so it doesn't eat food, because Yaks do not hurt me! I don't want to waiste lobsters, it just spam eats them and logs out, suggestions?

Hoodz
04-06-2013, 06:47 AM
NEW FLAWWWW!
Yep, Eats ALLLL my lobsters, it says my HP is 6, and just eats all my lobsters, even when I'm full hp. Here is what my code looks like "hitpointslevel = 66; // enter your hitpoints level here, example: hitpointslevel = 50;
HpToEat = 50; // enter the amount of hitpoints where you want to eat at, example: HpToEat = 35;
debuginfo = 'false'; //debug info, true or false (automatic false)
foodname = 'ster'; //enter food name here (only a couple letters) example: foodname = 'obster';
foodcolor1 = 1467326; //enter your food colors here.
foodcolor2 = 1801195;
foodcolor3 = 1269945;

WHY IS THE BOT DOING THIS? is it like reading the monsters HP instead? ALSO how do I make it so it doesn't eat food, because Yaks do not hurt me! I don't want to waiste lobsters, it just spam eats them and logs out, suggestions?

You are not using the last version -_-

srladam
04-06-2013, 08:25 AM
runs well, only problem is random events that can stop the script

Hoodz
04-06-2013, 08:28 AM
runs well, only problem is random events that can stop the script

it has anti random :)

but not every random is supported

lilshortxpnoy
04-06-2013, 09:14 AM
Great script hoodz!!!

anyway you can make it faster at selecting a target after killing the monster it was on, to make it look more human like? I don't loot btw

Hoodz
04-06-2013, 10:28 AM
added simple progress report in version 1.4!

lostshot
04-06-2013, 03:24 PM
nice script Ill see how long I can run it, Would be great if you could make it attack the next monster faster

Hoodz
04-06-2013, 04:09 PM
nice script Ill see how long I can run it, Would be great if you could make it attack the next monster faster

i tried it with pixelshift but because of the camera movements you can never get a good box around your player so it doesnt detect the pixelshift.
searching for a new way to find it.

xMorrigan
04-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Hello Guys , this script is perfect if you know how to use it :) after messing a little with my script i now leave it to bot while i go out , my biggest run time is 4 hours using this bot , without any interruptions.

there is a little bug because it stops at anti randoms sometimes i hope you can get that fixed

Here is the monster script i used , al-kharid warriors because they are quite fair exp and their shirt can't blend with any parts of near backgrounds , so here is the code , paste it where it says monster color 1 and 2 , 3 , 4 etc:

monstername = 'Al-Kha'; //enter some letters of the name of the npc you want to attack (not all), example: monstername = 'oblin';
monstercolor1 = 7998843; //enter the monster colors here (dont pick colors that match other things alot (black, grey etc)).
monstercolor2 = 8654214;
monstercolor3 = 6096991;
monstercolor4 = 4917323; //PLEASE USE ALL MONSTORCOLOR1+2+3+4 AND PICK SOME IDENTICAL COLORS OF THE NPC/MONSTER! 3840675

JaxRyan
04-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Hey Hoodz, script worked instantly aboslutely zero problems starting up, running for 5 minutes.
No chance of a way to auto-bury the bones you auto-loot is there :P

i.e. training on giants

also auto drinking pots?

great script well done!

xMorrigan
04-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Yeah still comes up!| "Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 699
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]"

Edit; Fixed, Had to go to line 310, and make a new line of code!

Hi , could you please tell me exactly what line of code you used because i can't seem to fix it?

what should i write in line 310 of anti randoms??? thanks -xM

muzzis44
04-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Hi , could you please tell me exactly what line of code you used because i can't seem to fix it?

I get this damn thing also. This stupid bot cant even detect the Npc

xembo
04-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Great job on the script! Works fine, so far the best old school combat script I've managed to find

h1story
04-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Hey hoodz, it still has that error whenever I try to run it, something about Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 699 Do I just delete it and re-download, I don't know how to update!

Hoodz
04-06-2013, 09:18 PM

I get this damn thing also. This stupid bot cant even detect the Npc

Hey hoodz, it still has that error whenever I try to run it, something about Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 699 Do I just delete it and re-download, I don't know how to update!

Im really sorry for this :(
But i think i fixed it in the next version (ran a 5 hour proggy and the bot did all the randoms flawless without the error)
I will upload it this saterday so try that version out :)

Hoodz
04-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Hey Hoodz, script worked instantly aboslutely zero problems starting up, running for 5 minutes.
No chance of a way to auto-bury the bones you auto-loot is there :P

i.e. training on giants

also auto drinking pots?

great script well done!
Auto burry should be no problem. For prayer and pots support not because i dont have 43 prayer and no money for pots (im really poor). and thank you!

Great job on the script! Works fine, so far the best old school combat script I've managed to find
Thanks bro stay tuned for more updates (pray and pots)

h1story
04-06-2013, 09:34 PM
I HAVE VERSION 4! THIS ERROR KEEPS POPPING UP, the script ran for 1 minute, 51 seconds, then it got this 'Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 699',Just updating you :D Thanks for replying.

My friend told me to go to line 310 (on version 2)Line 256 for version 4, and Put a line of code that said Nickname something under SetupSRL;, But Idk that code anymore, I was wondering if you knew it!

It was like Nickname = 'AAA'; or something. any ideas?

muzzis44
04-06-2013, 09:36 PM
So your uploading it today (Saturday)?

Hoodz
04-06-2013, 09:42 PM
I HAVE VERSION 4! THIS ERROR KEEPS POPPING UP, the script ran for 1 minute, 51 seconds, then it got this 'Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 699',Just updating you :D Thanks for replying.

My friend told me to go to line 310 (on version 2)Line 256 for version 4, and Put a line of code that said Nickname something under SetupSRL;, But Idk that code anymore, I was wondering if you knew it!

It was like Nickname = 'AAA'; or something. any ideas?

So your uploading it today (Saturday)?
I will upload the new version between 7 and 14 hours. Im sorry it takes so long but i just dont have time at the moment.

muzzis44
04-06-2013, 09:43 PM
ok, thanks buddy :) keep up the good work!

Hoodz
04-06-2013, 09:45 PM
ok, thanks buddy :) keep up the good work!

Thank you

h1story
04-06-2013, 09:47 PM
I will upload the new version between 7 and 14 hours. Im sorry it takes so long but i just dont have time at the moment.

Okay thank you :p

JaxRyan
04-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Auto burry should be no problem. For prayer and pots support not because i dont have 43 prayer and no money for pots (im really poor). and thank you!

Thanks bro stay tuned for more updates (pray and pots)

I have zero coding knowledge in this area so I shall await bury/pray option!

Good luck!

mrfrostyiscool
04-07-2013, 01:48 AM
Hoodz you should put in a function so it opens doors. I'm at goblins right now and it clicks the goblins inside the little hut area and it just keeps clicking 'em if the door is closed and won't choose one outside so I have to manually open it and then start it.

purpleguy0
04-07-2013, 02:55 AM
I still keep getting the nick error after botting for like 3-5mins...but my nick is set up correctly

cbtfresh
04-07-2013, 03:40 AM
I got the same problem as many people

The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]

Hekoo
04-07-2013, 03:44 AM
Awesome job hoodz, few days tested now v1.2 & v1.3 (singlecombat) and 0 error message. If possible xp/h and little bit faster attack next npc :thumbsup: .

rastanblade
04-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Hello, Might I say you have nice script here!
I've just got a few questions..
As for the loot it picks up can u add a list of multiple items? do you need to include all the colors of these items?
also how would you set this up?
Thanks!

iquick
04-07-2013, 05:09 AM
I really would like to use this script, because it would be awesome to have one that eats for you. Unfortunately I keep getting this error...

I have everything installed correctly, and watched all the video on how to install it correctly.

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 05:24 AM
I still keep getting the nick error after botting for like 3-5mins...but my nick is set up correctly

I got the same problem as many people

Read me other posts

purpleguy0
04-07-2013, 05:28 AM
hoodz when I get error everyone says to fix my nick..but my nick is set correct and I still get same problem..

cbtfresh
04-07-2013, 05:33 AM
Read me other posts

i have but they don't seem to help, you redirect me to lines but i dont see the code im supposed to be seeing

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 05:39 AM
hoodz when I get error everyone says to fix my nick..but my nick is set correct and I still get same problem..

i have but they don't seem to help, you redirect me to lines but i dont see the code im supposed to be seeing
I will upload the fix in 7 hours

cbtfresh
04-07-2013, 05:51 AM
thanks man much respect :)

purpleguy0
04-07-2013, 06:32 AM
I will upload the fix in 7 hours

ok thank you very much hoodz..look forward to checking it out tomorrow.

iquick
04-07-2013, 07:54 AM
Can I get any help on my post, hoodz?

dzpliu
04-07-2013, 07:57 AM
I really would like to use this script, because it would be awesome to have one that eats for you. Unfortunately I keep getting this error...

I have everything installed correctly, and watched all the video on how to install it correctly.

go into your C:/simba directory , and make sure inside Include folder, there is a folder named 'SRL-OSR' and a file called SRL.simba inside it.

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 12:41 PM

go into your C:/simba directory , and make sure inside Include folder, there is a folder named 'SRL-OSR' and a file called SRL.simba inside it.

this^ also make sure to remove -master from it!

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 01:01 PM
sorry for the delay, new version will be uploaded in 5 minutes (checking the code)

Physic
04-07-2013, 01:08 PM
The Script is working great. :)

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 01:09 PM
script updated, removed also the old versions (only the p07include not, i really think you should use the osr_srl version because it has way MORE features)

Physic
04-07-2013, 01:23 PM
script updated, removed also the old versions (only the p07include not, i really think you should use the osr_srl version because it has way MORE features)

Thanks! gonna use this on al khared warriors :)

rastanblade
04-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Dunno if you've seen my question or not but ill repost it..
As for the loot it picks up can u add a list of multiple items? do you need to include all the colors of these items?
Thanks!

dzpliu
04-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Thanks!
probably just need to add somemore uptext. not much colors needed.

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Thanks!

how much places do you want me to add?
i dont want to add like 10+ places.
ill add 3 if that is okay

rastanblade
04-07-2013, 02:25 PM
how much places do you want me to add?
i dont want to add like 10+ places.
ill add 3 if that is okay

Well, you could just set up how ever many... that way when you fight a new monster the loot table is already there couldn't you? that way you wouldn't have to load new items each time you fight a new monster?

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Well, you could just set up how ever many... that way when you fight a new monster the loot table is already there couldn't you? that way you wouldn't have to load new items each time you fight a new monster?

but i didnt code it like that :(
i just do 2 extra spaces

rastanblade
04-07-2013, 02:39 PM
but i didnt code it like that :(
i just do 2 extra spaces
I understand that, may I edit your code a bit with your permission? also do you have some other way to talk on here besides posts irc?

samerdl
04-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Keep up the good work, i love this script.

Am posting here a script from the past, that formed SpecAttack features, maybe you could take a look at it and some :)

HyDebug = True; // True will have the script tell you info that you don't need to know (I use it only for Debugging).
DBA = False; // Set to true if you have a weapon what when you hit "SpecAttack" it drins the spec bar empty (Dragon battle axes, etc.) Makes it so it will only do it once: when it enters the cave.

procedure HDebug(Ln: string);
begin
if HyDebug then
WriteLn(Ln)
else
Status(Ln);
end;

(*¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\\
|| SpecialAttack - Does Special Attack (o rilie?) ||
|| By: Hy71194 ||
\\________________________________________________ _________________*)
procedure SpecialAttack(Where: string);
var
sx,sy,spx,spy: integer;
begin
if SpecAttk then //Boolean SpecAtt, (if specattack = true then) if (specattack) then
begin
case Lowercase(Where) of
'enter':
begin
if (DBA) then // boolean DBA (if DBA = true then) IF dba then
begin
GameTab(tab_Combat);
Wait(200+Random(400));
if FindColorTolerance(sx, sy, 4228415, 572, 417, 713, 428, 15) then
begin
MouseBox(572, 417, 713, 428, 1);
HDebug('Clicked in Spec Attack box '''+IntToStr(spx)+','+IntToStr(spy)+'''.');
Wait(10+Random(3500));
if RetaliateFix then
Retaliate(True);
Wait(10+Random(3500));
GameTab(tab_Inv);
FindNormalRandoms;
end else
WriteLn('Spec Failed.');
end;
end;
'always':
begin
if (DBA) then
Exit;
GameTab(tab_Combat);
Wait(200+Random(1000));
if FindColorTolerance(sx, sy, 4228415, 572, 417, 713, 428, 15) then
begin
MouseBox(572, 417, 713, 428, 1);
HDebug('Clicked in Spec Attack box '''+IntToStr(spx)+','+IntToStr(spy)+'''.');
Wait(10+Random(3500));
if RetaliateFix then
Retaliate(True);
Wait(10+Random(3500));
GameTab(tab_Inv);
FindNormalRandoms;
end else
WriteLn('Spec Failed.');
end;
end;
end;
end;

Its from the good ol' caver script :redface:
I got it to work somewhat, i really hope you can perfect it mr hoodz!

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 02:46 PM
I understand that, may I edit your code a bit with your permission? also do you have some other way to talk on here besides posts irc?

i updated the script with 2 extra spots. and you can pm if you want or pm on irc

cbtfresh
04-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Been running for 20mins now, FLAWLESS bro i really appreciate it youre a boss!

Zeusse
04-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Dude i can not run this for some reason like ive been running other scripts then i try yours and i get an error code Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\HoodzFighter_osr-srl6.simba'

I do not know what to do to fix this and i would really like this because ive been looking for a script like this to use for awhile now. If you or someone can help i would love that

zedong
04-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Dude i can not run this for some reason like ive been running other scripts then i try yours and i get an error code Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\HoodzFighter_osr-srl6.simba'

I do not know what to do to fix this and i would really like this because ive been looking for a script like this to use for awhile now. If you or someone can help i would love that

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99577

Fixed it for me.

Ont: Works perfect at cows outside falador!

iquick
04-07-2013, 05:44 PM
The install got it working now, but I get these errors now:

Compiling failed.

&

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34
Compiling failed.

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 06:09 PM
The install got it working now, but I get these errors now:

Compiling failed.

&
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34
Compiling failed.

Make sure to have the newest srl-osr version. Also maybe you only have to change smart8 to smart (line)

h1story
04-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Just ran for about an hour without messing up, unfortuneatly this script freezes on every random event it gets, I have tried it for a number of hours, and it has not completed any. This would be the perfect script if 1. there was randoms, 2. could tell if the monster is being attacked.

xMorrigan
04-07-2013, 06:29 PM
FLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWLLLEEEESSSS BABY N°1 #####1 script :D

first script that has been botting for a couple of hours now at al kharid warriors with my colour codes ^ somewhere above

finally i can go out and leave a bot to level up :p

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Just ran for about an hour without messing up, unfortuneatly this script freezes on every random event it gets, I have tried it for a number of hours, and it has not completed any. This would be the perfect script if 1. there was randoms, 2. could tell if the monster is being attacked.

it does randoms for me...

and the second one.. yea i need to figure that out

Hoodz
04-07-2013, 06:48 PM
FLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWLLLEEEESSSS BABY N°1 #####1 script :D

first script that has been botting for a couple of hours now at al kharid warriors with my colour codes ^ somewhere above

finally i can go out and leave a bot to level up :p

great to see!

helloflorino
04-07-2013, 07:44 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/login.simba(89:21): Unknown identifier 'GetLobbyTab' at line 88
Not sure what this is i would greatly appreciate the help...

h1story
04-07-2013, 07:46 PM
I really wish it did randoms.. :l I've left the house for around an hour to go walk my dog, the first time it worked, came back, it was still running, the second time I was in Wizards tower.

Zeusse
04-07-2013, 07:56 PM
I have 1 small problem this time. After my bot runs for around 10-15 minutes and is still going it thinks that my guys logged out but didnt and starts to type my Username and Pass in the public chat box for everyone to see :/ Is there a way i can fix this so it doesnt do this unless it knows that im safely logged out of the game?

h1story
04-07-2013, 08:00 PM
I have 1 small problem this time. After my bot runs for around 10-15 minutes and is still going it thinks that my guys logged out but didnt and starts to type my Username and Pass in the public chat box for everyone to see :/ Is there a way i can fix this so it doesnt do this unless it knows that im safely logged out of the game?

Don't type in your password, start the script when you're logged out, pause it, log in manually, then start it again. That's what I do. :p

remie1
04-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Hoodz, could you please add loot like 3-10 slot of loot to pickup and bone burying in your inventory when you kill monsters.

adeghati
04-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Great script, +1 rep for having so much commitment to it.

I think the next thing to be developed for this script would be other player combat detection, so it could train in multi zones.
Some of the OSR scripts in the past did this, although it was done with the p07include, so i'm not sure if you would find any help there.
Also, I have found that the community is great help in matters like these.

Keep up the good work!

adeghati

adoniss23
04-07-2013, 10:05 PM
works great.. no antileech.. 10/10

Zeusse
04-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Yo thanks h1story you helped alot :D i dont want people to my stuff and not sure why it does that but Thank You your a big help!

chrislxp
04-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Hey guys just wondering were you guys have been using this script, I tried al kharid warriors but after about 10-20 the doors get closed and it just sits there clicking on warriors outside that it cannot attack, just wondering what spots you have been using

Z Z
04-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Works really good!!! would love to see exp/hour.
It wouldent be too hard to add? right? damage dealt x 4 / x 2

Also, you could make it work in non multi-combat by adding colours to not att, like colours of the hp bars, and such?:)

Zeusse
04-07-2013, 10:51 PM
does the bot stop if you run out of food? or does it just go till it dies or you get a random event? cuz i dont want to die and lose all my stuff.

bakuura
04-07-2013, 10:52 PM
For some reason it just attacks something then eats all my food?:/ Other than that it works fine, thanks man:)

chrislxp
04-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Anyone got any ideas of the best places to use this bot at arround level 40

Zeusse
04-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Does anyone know where the best place to use this is cuz all i keep running into is random events, i leave my bot running for 15min i come check on it and every 15min i get stuck on random event. Is there a place where you never get random events or how you can setup the bot to do them. If you can make an update for the bot to do random events i think that would be great. But it does work perfect besides the random events every 15 min. :P

lilshortxpnoy
04-08-2013, 12:13 AM
great improvements keep it up hoodz ;). One I would like to see is pot support and maybe prayer flicking if thats possible

srladam
04-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Anyone know how to make anti randoms work ?

Hamish
04-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Anyone know how to make anti randoms work ?

That's an SRL problem and not down to the individual script. Unfortunately we just have to wait for the randoms to be scripted.

srladam
04-08-2013, 01:25 AM
That's an SRL problem and not down to the individual script. Unfortunately we just have to wait for the randoms to be scripted.

I see, thanks.

this seems to have some stuff on randoms, but the github link is 404
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77480

Zeusse
04-08-2013, 01:27 AM
Can anyone please help i am getting an error after the bot runs for 10-15min

The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]

If anyone knows a solution to fix this that would be great.

Hamish
04-08-2013, 01:50 AM
The reason it isn't solving randoms is because of a script error.

In the main loop DeclarePlayers; Needs to be called before SetupSRL;

At the bottom of the script there will be a portion of text as follows:

begin
SetupSRL();
disguise('HoodzFighter v1,6')
SRL_CombatRandoms := False;
DeclarePlayers;
SetScreenName(Players[CurrentPlayer].Nick);
ActivateClient;
ClearDebug;
writeln('HoodzFighter version 1,6')

Change to

begin
DeclarePlayers;
SetupSRL();
disguise('HoodzFighter v1,6')
SRL_CombatRandoms := False;
SetScreenName(Players[CurrentPlayer].Nick);
ActivateClient;
ClearDebug;
writeln('HoodzFighter version 1,6')

Other than that, the script has been running perfectly for half an hour. Only issue is trying to click monsters that are beyond doors, but I don't think that's fixable anyway. Thanks for creating it.

-Bone Burying and alternation of hitting, eg: Get strength and attack to a certain level, are the only suggestions I can think of right now.

srladam
04-08-2013, 04:31 AM
Nvm

chrislmiller
04-08-2013, 06:06 AM
i'm getting as reads :
***** Found Random: Prison Pete *****
Prison Pete solver currently disabled
***** Failed Random: Prison Pete *****
Player is not Active...
All players not active!

-Help ??

dzpliu
04-08-2013, 06:08 AM
i'm getting as reads :
***** Found Random: Prison Pete *****
Prison Pete solver currently disabled
***** Failed Random: Prison Pete *****
Player is not Active...
All players not active!

-Help ??

cos it failed to solve the random, so it terminated the script. its just a failsafe. if you dont want anti-randoms then remove FindRandom function from the whole script.

chrislmiller
04-08-2013, 06:10 AM
it doesn't solve any randoms though, or is that the casualty of war ?

Hoodz
04-08-2013, 07:44 AM
does the bot stop if you run out of food? or does it just go till it dies or you get a random event? cuz i dont want to die and lose all my stuff.

It tries to logout if you are out of food

kanko
04-08-2013, 10:06 AM
doesnt loot?

Hoodz
04-08-2013, 01:49 PM
doesnt loot?

Is looting = 'true'; ?

alexmacco
04-08-2013, 02:24 PM
i get this error

New window: 2819164
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/Misc/SmartGraphics.simba(25:3): Unknown identifier 'SmartSetDebug' at line 24
Compiling failed.

smart graphics pops up in a next tab?

SmartSetDebug(True); and this is highlighted in orange. any help guys?

kanko
04-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Is looting = 'true'; ?

my bad tnx:P works great dont need updates tho

brook
04-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Anyone got colours of clue scroll?

kanko
04-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Is looting = 'true'; ?

still dont loot:( damn i use iron arrows

botuser551
04-08-2013, 03:00 PM
i cant find this part in the code :(

digunderme
04-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Ok I worked out something super weird about this botting site....
Nothing works first time around...always gotta close it and try again then tadaaa it works
Ty for the script, works SLOOOOOW but its great for me, im studying and letting this bot my str up :)

Ikey
04-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Is there any way to get it to loot all runes?

I mean, I know with a bit of work, I could probably add a few more loot options, but if I just set the name to 'rune' and set colors to the base rune colors, does anyone know if it'll work or not?

I can't try it right now, but if no one has tried, then I'll check it out later.

Hamish
04-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Looting is a bit iffy, eg: If there's an item below the bones such as a Herb, it hovers over it continuously but never tries to pick it up, anyone got a fix?

ilikehacks
04-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Anyone know where the best areas to train with this script would be?

rebeltjeh
04-08-2013, 03:40 PM
script doesn't respond to randoms, it also doesn't log off, so you just die or what?

I was babysitting and saw it was just ignoring the pirate.. would've lost my stuff :-/

Hoodz
04-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Is there any way to get it to loot all runes?

I mean, I know with a bit of work, I could probably add a few more loot options, but if I just set the name to 'rune' and set colors to the base rune colors, does anyone know if it'll work or not?

I can't try it right now, but if no one has tried, then I'll check it out later.

Try to find a identical color that is on every rune (light gray, like the pure essence color) than in lootname call it 'unes'

Hoodz
04-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Anyone know where the best areas to train with this script would be?
Cb stats + armour?

script doesn't respond to randoms, it also doesn't log off, so you just die or what?

I was babysitting and saw it was just ignoring the pirate.. would've lost my stuff :-/
Stop posting things about randoms that is not a part of my script. Its from the srl-osr include (_findallrandoms). And it should log out if its out of food

rebeltjeh
04-08-2013, 04:53 PM
But you can't log out when a plant/securityguard/.. is attacking you, resulting in death..

Whatever, not gonna use a script that kills you when you get a random anyhows

ilikehacks
04-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Cb stats + armour?
att- 60, str - 75, def - 45. I'm a zerker. I'm also 54 ranged. I'm looking for a good location to train my range at.

xMorrigan
04-08-2013, 05:37 PM
================ Training Places / colour Codes / Bugs ===================

Ok guys so this is about the only useful bot that has been scripted so far , and it's still new so it has some bugs ;
In the latest version 6 , If you have everything installed like I do then you will have no problems unless you get teleported by a random event (Giles , Miles , the ones that ask for a herb etc.)
that is because of a corrupt code in AntiRandom , which is SRL Simba and not Hoodz's script.

Orite so some of you may be wondering where the best places to train are , I thought about it a bit and since the bot can't do random events i thought about the places with the least randoms showing up.

1 - Security Stronghold in barbian village : Good Range Xp at the monitaours and you can set the loot#2 to iron arrows , all you would have to do is either bring alot of iron arrows or just check every now and then , disable smart , wield the arrows and re enable smart.

( I will update the best colour codes in the next couple of hours because they are similar looking to the background )

codes :

2 - If you are low level then : chicken bot and feather looter , you could make some starter money with that.

codes:

best colours for chicken :

best for feathers :

3 - High level - Giant Spiders - No random events at all , no loot but great xp

codes:

4 - Al-kharid warriors but there is a bug you get stuck because the doors are always closing by themselves.

codes:

5 - Varrock / Falador Guards - no bugs exept some random events , so check every hour or so

codes:

6 - Rock Crabs, which are really hard to bot because the colours are the same as the background and also the same as the hoboglins shirt , but i will try to find some colours that work

codes:

7 - All Slayer tasks / wierd monsters - tell me your monster i will give you the best codes for it. ( hardly any random events in slayer tasks )

Please if anyone has any colour codes for a monster they post it here so it can be added to the description of the bot , or we may even make a list of all the monsters and their codes

The only things left are:
1 - SRL to update ANTIRANDOMS. - then all monsters / npcs can be botted
2 - The addition of a banking script (true/false , location = 1,2,3,4 where 1,2,3,4 represent lumbridge , varrock , falador .. etc and each location has one or two good monsters that can be killed and bank their loot --> location=1 , monster = (1/2?) where 1 is cows and 2 is chickens) <-- Paths will also have to be added to this script using RSsurface_07 and a pathmaker

3 - Our feedback and help to update the script :)

lllooo333
04-08-2013, 06:49 PM
When the bot eats it eats more then supposed to.

I have 61 hp and i'm healing with lobbies at 45. it'll eat 4-5 lobbies instead

justbeingme
04-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Compiling failed.

I switched the smart8 to smart.

searched on google and not finding results. I have installed correctly because i have used other bots, please assisted me.

Hoodz
04-08-2013, 09:31 PM
When the bot eats it eats more then supposed to.

I have 61 hp and i'm healing with lobbies at 45. it'll eat 4-5 lobbies instead

Use the srl-osr version its wau better!

Hoodz
04-08-2013, 09:33 PM

Ok guys so this is about the only useful bot that has been scripted so far , and it's still new so it has some bugs ;
In the latest version 6 , If you have everything installed like I do then you will have no problems unless you get teleported by a random event (Giles , Miles , the ones that ask for a herb etc.)
that is because of a corrupt code in AntiRandom , which is SRL Simba and not Hoodz's script.

Orite so some of you may be wondering where the best places to train are , I thought about it a bit and since the bot can't do random events i thought about the places with the least randoms showing up.

1 - Security Stronghold in barbian village : Good Range Xp at the monitaours and you can set the loot#2 to iron arrows , all you would have to do is either bring alot of iron arrows or just check every now and then , disable smart , wield the arrows and re enable smart.

( I will update the best colour codes in the next couple of hours because they are similar looking to the background )

codes :

2 - If you are low level then : chicken bot and feather looter , you could make some starter money with that.

codes:

codes:

4 - Al-kharid warriors but there is a bug you get stuck because the doors are always closing by themselves.

codes:

5 - Varrock / Falador Guards - no bugs exept some random events , so check every hour or so

codes:

6 - Rock Crabs, which are really hard to bot because the colours are the same as the background and also the same as the hoboglins shirt , but i will try to find some colours that work

codes:

7 - All Slayer tasks / wierd monsters - tell me your monster i will give you the best codes for it. ( hardly any random events in slayer tasks )

Please if anyone has any colour codes for a monster they post it here so it can be added to the description of the bot , or we may even make a list of all the monsters and their codes

2 - The addition of a banking script (true/false , location = 1,2,3,4 where 1,2,3,4 represent lumbridge , varrock , falador .. etc and each location has one or two good monsters that can be killed and bank their loot --> location=1 , monster = (1/2?) where 1 is cows and 2 is chickens) <-- Paths will also have to be added to this script using RSsurface_07 and a pathmaker

THANK YOU! This kind of feedback is what we need!

Also this weekend im going to start a white druids bot @ taverly (at the pray altar) i want it to bank and use prayer!

Ikey
04-08-2013, 09:39 PM
I feel like a good way for the bot to avoid deaths and getting trapped trying to log out (due to an attacking random or something) would be to add a teletab option. Basically, when the bot runs out of food/you fall below a set health (obviously would be set as low as safe to avoid accidental teleport) it would click a teletab (or whatever the person manages to set up.)

This, I think, shouldn't be massively complex as its essentially like food - just a secondary 'food' function - though I may be entirely wrong there.

Hoodz
04-08-2013, 10:00 PM
I feel like a good way for the bot to avoid deaths and getting trapped trying to log out (due to an attacking random or something) would be to add a teletab option. Basically, when the bot runs out of food/you fall below a set health (obviously would be set as low as safe to avoid accidental teleport) it would click a teletab (or whatever the person manages to set up.)

This, I think, shouldn't be massively complex as its essentially like food - just a secondary 'food' function - though I may be entirely wrong there.

Yes you are right, this is easy to add. I will add it next update.
Just have a teletab in your last inventory slot or something. So be sure to check for an update this friday.
Also thanks for the feedback!

justbeingme
04-08-2013, 10:05 PM
can you help me with my error?

Hoodz
04-08-2013, 10:12 PM
can you help me with my error?

Sorry i have no idea, but installing the newest srl-osr version should work i think!

justbeingme
04-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Sorry i have no idea, but installing the newest srl-osr version should work i think!

Hmm this is very odd for some reason. But all i did was reinstall srl-osr, and smart8. Idk what happened but now it is working.

icy_veins
04-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Thanks a lot for the script, it seems to be working well so far.

I did initially get an error and couldn't compile because of a parameter error on the line:

_findallrandoms(false);

So I just randomly played around with until it compiled - I changed it to:

_findallrandoms(false,[]);

I guess I'm a noob but is what I've done wrong? I don't even understand what I've done really, I just know that it compiles now!

edit: I also couldn't find the 'attackstyle' variable, but I guess your original post just hasn't been updated in a while. I eventually worked out it is now called 'trainingmode' instead, right?

Thanks again!

wogtaz ryder
04-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Where are these giant spiders that get no randoms at all ?

I have come back 3 times now almost dead from the plant , security guard and i think the pirate. eats all the food in the bag and then cant logout because your being attacked .
I realize its not the script that handles the randoms .

I find clicking far north on the minimap and running away usually gets rid of any of the attacking randoms , this may be a better option rather then teletabbing as you could still keep training .

Overall its a fantastic script tho! its just they have ramped up randoms in 07 like crazy .... they where never this bad ..
(must be there cheap/easy effective way to combat bots )

thecrow205
04-08-2013, 11:09 PM

codes :

codes:

codes:

codes:

codes:

codes:

Thanks for the great info :p:p:p

also what would be the best colors to pick up the runes from cave crawlers (nature,dust,fire and body i believe) and also the noted iron ore...?

justbeingme
04-08-2013, 11:11 PM
I am having a hard time getting the bot to pick of arrows, i just getting iron and bronze, but atm it has not picked them up, and is there something to do for the bot when you run out of arrows equipped?

purpleguy0
04-09-2013, 01:07 AM

codes :

codes:

codes:

codes:

codes:

codes:

im trying to do yaks and ankous and both are around the same color as the enviorment around them and it messes up.help please?

rastanblade
04-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Would there be anyway to speed up the attacking speed? it sits and looks for a bit if different spots when the npc is pretty close?

snarffsnarff
04-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Great script. The only thing I am having problem with is that my hp is not correctly calculated. It looks like you are using a overly complex formula to assess the current hp by the amount of green in comparison to red in players' hp bars; is this the only solution do to problems with reading font in the skills menu?

Also, it often mistakes my character's hp for the enemies hp. Hopefully there are already functions written about this, but if you could keep a variable of the position of the character in respect to the camera's angle, that would solve that.

srladam
04-09-2013, 02:57 AM
Rastan, you can fight aggressive enemies, but then you have the problem of them going unaggressive on you after a while..

Also for people dying to randoms I think you kinda have to babysit this.. Ive been using 'deskpins', a program to keep the rs window on top in the bottom corner so I can see my character.

h1story
04-09-2013, 04:11 AM
I know you said randoms are NOT part of your script, but is there any way to add them into SRL? Like, A copy and paste code to add in the script? I know i'm an idiot, and this is probably and idiotic post, but I was just wondering, because I can't run this for more then an hour w/ out ring of lifing out from a random.

Hoodz
04-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Great script. The only thing I am having problem with is that my hp is not correctly calculated. It looks like you are using a overly complex formula to assess the current hp by the amount of green in comparison to red in players' hp bars; is this the only solution do to problems with reading font in the skills menu?

Also, it often mistakes my character's hp for the enemies hp. Hopefully there are already functions written about this, but if you could keep a variabe of the position of the character in respect to the camera's angle, that would solve that.
You are not using the srl-osr version

Rastan, you can fight aggressive enemies, but then you have the problem of them going unaggressive on you after a while..

Also for people dying to randoms I think you kinda have to babysit this.. Ive been using 'deskpins', a program to keep the rs window on top in the bottom corner so I can see my character.

I know you said randoms are NOT part of your script, but is there any way to add them into SRL? Like, A copy and paste code to add in the script? I know i'm an idiot, and this is probably and idiotic post, but I was just wondering, because I can't run this for more then an hour w/ out ring of lifing out from a random.
Im going to make a procedure for this. If you are out of food it will use a tele tab and logout

kanko
04-09-2013, 09:14 AM
hoodz why doesnt mine pick up iron arrows:( the fighting is great but looting pretty sucks:(