Conversation Between StickToTheScript and Vinyl Scratch

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, I'm sorry about the bugs. I'll have those fixed in the next release. Thanks for testing it for me!
  2. Not atm. but i can get one.. But its really late where i am, but i can tell you this. First off, read the message i left on your Thread. Second... the script cant find the ess in my inventory. So it spams me with this:
    [-------====Vinyl Runespan====-------]
    [-----------Version: 1.00B-----------]
    [Time Ran: 20 Seconds
    [You have gained: 0 XP
    [You are gaining: 0 XP per hour
    [We are Siphoning: water
    [-------====Vinyl RuneSpan====-------]
    You have 7 runes
    You have 4 runes
    Calling procedure: Proggy
    We don't have any essence, we'll get some.

and that is only 1/100th of my debug box.

Also, when i change the DTM for ess, then it just spams me, telling me it is trying to find water esslings.
  3. Thanks! You're a great help. Do you have a skype? That'll make it easier to help with bugs and the such.
  4. Yeah, for sure. I will do now.
  5. I'm just doing airs, but you should do more advanced, because I need to test those. I'm up to 2 hours. Going for 6hr+

On airs.

So, could you please test one of the higher-levels?
  6. Good to know. Im about to start. Gonna see if i can get going all night. lol. What are you doing it on?
  7. Thanks! I'll be sure to add it to the OP. I'm running it right now, and I've got a 1 hr and 25 min proggy so far, and increasing!
  8. Thanks for letting me know! I plan on using it! And i promise to give a proggy and review! Lol.
  9. Hey, I'm just letting you know that my script is updated, so you can use it, and there are no errors.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9